Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Thalia Maehers


Location: Circus
Interacting With: People in circus tent


Just when she thought things couldn't get any worse. These people were arguing, and then the one woman collapsed to the ground. Thalia had no idea what had happened. She was still new to the whole supernatural thing, and it was confusing her. Of course, her "friend" decided to remove the gag he had placed on himself. She couldn't have one thing work for her clearly. "Well, this is an interesting turn of events. Looks like you have more problems than just being stuck frozen in time," he said, she was pretty sure he was smiling, but couldn't be sure since his mask was in the way.

She ignored him and looked over at the group. Andromeda was on the ground, with a few of the others crowding around her. This was an interesting thing, but there wasn't anything that pointed to what was going on with her. Thalia was confused, or still confused anyway. She still had no idea what was going on, and it was annoying. "Hmm, maybe should I should fix what I just said. You don't have just more problems, you just have bigger problems," he said, and she looked over, glaring at him, but knew that he was probably right.



Mitsukuri Katsumi

Location: Circus
Interacting With: People


Things just kept on happening. First, she was ripped away from where she belonged and thrown in with the circus. Then she was told that she had not only been ripped away from that place, but that she also had been ripped from her own place in time, which she still didn't fully believe. Finally, everyone started yelling and the one woman collapsed to the ground. That was messed up, and a few people rushed over to her. Kat walked over too, though she stayed back a little ways.

She looked over at them, and thought that this was crazy. The old woman was talking about unholy power, and she started thinking of anything that could cause that. Unfortunately, there were way too many to narrow down without more information, and this revelation frustrated her. She felt like she should know this easily, but did not like how she was unable to come up with the answer. It was annoying, but she was just going to have to deal with it.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
GM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Tic Tac

Member Seen 5 hrs ago






December 28th, 2016 - 7:19 P.M. Local Time

October nodded, trying her best to keep from burning Carolina. Keenan had dropped to the ground dead and by now, the gunfire had to have been reported. They had already unintentionally ended up on O.M.E.N.'s radar that evening, there wasn't any reason to give more of a paper trail. October tried her best to sit up, her body burning hot. Carolina wouldn't be able to get too close to the girl without getting burned.

She tried to talk, but the pain was too much. It took a few shaky breaths before October was able to get any words at all out. "Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc," October whispered with a bit of a smile. Sweat was pouring down her face. It didn't matter that the wounds had been cauterized and the bleeding stopped, damage had already been done by the bullet. October was struggling to breathe and little wisps of blue flames ran up and down her body. Swallowing thickly, October knew that medical attention wasn't going to be an option.

"Kill them all," October whispered, before the flames vanished. Her head fell back against the pavement, blonde curls unkempt from all of the action. Her pulse came to a halt and to Carolina, someone experienced in astral projection, she could see a girl walking amongst the flames for a mere moment, throwing a wave towards Carolina before she disappeared.

She had been born on an October Morning and she died on a December Eve.

December 28th, 2016 - 7:19 P.M. Local Time

Most hunters would've been horrified at the sight of a werewolf. They tended to be black and white, perhaps no better than O.M.E.N. Unlike Aloise, they likely would've killed Olivia on the spot before returning to the barrier. But instead, the experienced hunter merely nodded and accepted it. As long as she didn't have any evidence that Olivia was harming innocents, then it wasn't her problem. Someone else could worry about that.

James' use of the flame will elicit a small reaction from the barrier. For a split second, they can see inside, able to get a brief glimpse of who is actually there. The glance into frozen time is small but it's enough to make Aloise's heart stop for just a moment. There were people in there that should be dead. People who had been buried in Owen's Field as a memorial after the Altsoba Massacre.

"Darren..." Aloise said, looking forward with confusion. What the hell was going on here? And where was Liam? She didn't see him inside the tent and she hadn't heard from him in a while. Hanson and Keenan weren't there as well. None of this was making any sense...

It wasn't a good omen.

December 28th, 2016 - Frozen Time

With each passing second, Andromeda's pulse becomes a little bit slower. Many of you are beginning to feel a bit light headed as well. It's becoming clear that whatever happened to time and reality, whatever damage you caused, it needs energy to fix it. And what better source of energy than the group of people gathered at the epicenter of the catastrophe? Time itself is draining your life force, making each action a little harder than the one before, and it won't stop. Unless, of course, you manage to escape...

"...I don't know where I am," the voice replied to Daniyal. "Where are you? I can't find you..."

Through Millicent's investigation of the general area, she'll notice something interesting about the stage. Towards the left side of it, there's what appears to be a door in the stage itself (as in, if you sit on the edge of the stage, your feet would hit this door). It's a rather odd thing to have, considering that this circus is mobile. Why go through the time and effort of having a stage that can be reassembled with a door? Why make it hollow like that? Wouldn't that be expensive?

With each addition of light, the barrier seems to be reacting more and more strongly. However, that doesn't stop the fainting sensation. Sitting herself down in one of the chairs, Cecily gasped and quickly pulled her hand away from the chair. Her hand was covered in what could only be described as liquid metal and a few tears fall from her eyes. "It's true, then..."

"The spotlights," Folly suggested, gaining a winning smile and clap on the back from Fairfax. He was incredibly proud of his descendent, unaware that she had murdered someone earlier that day. "Brilliant! That should be more than enough light to help in our escape! Its energy this barrier wants--it's energy it shall have!"


Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 1 hr ago




Seraphina


Location: Fairgrounds (Present Day)
Interacting With: Peeps from the past, present and future.





Seraphina turned to look at Eudora as the girl implored her to try and help, sadly this was something that wasn't demonic or unholy in nature. "It's not demonic or unholy in nature." She said, but she knew it reacted to light so that was going to be their only way out somehow. She tried her best to heal Andromeda, but it was nothing that she could do as her attention turned towards Cecily seeing the girl was now feeling the effects as well. Seraphina could feel her own energy be drained as well, there wasn't much time left now as Seraphina stood up, when Folly motioned for the spot lights. That was going to be another source of energy so that they could get out which was good, looking towards the others in the room.

"Get whatever light sources we have here and shine them straight up, that should give us a way out." Seraphina said as she started to produce her own light as well. She went and started to the spot lights moved towards the center of the room aiming it up and started to turn it on. Seraphina looked back towards Eudora and Danyial for a moment then towards the others that were in the room with them, she wanted to make sure that they all would make it out safely. "If you know a spell that can produce light please make it now, or if you have a manmade light source please get it up." Seraphina suggested.




Carolina Reed


Location: Salem The Road Towards Coventry
Interacting With: @Morose October Crypt





Carolina moved as close to October as best as she could so that she wouldn't end up getting herself burnt. "Please try and not move Toby.." Carolina said her voice shaky as she could see that October was in a lot of pain when she tried to move. Carolina could hear her friend saying some words that she couldn't understand. She watched as blue flames went across her body as Carolina took a few steps back tears going down the sides of her face. She thought of possessing her friend hoping that in some way that it could help, but then it was to late, Carolina slowly dropped down to her knees hearing her friend's last words.

Carolina saw October's body going limp, slowly looking up she saw October's spirit among the flames as she waved goodbye to her then she was gone. Carolina whipped away a few tears, feeling guilty that she had gotten her closest friend killed she should have moved on from the next town when they had the chance. Carolina looked towards the remains of both Beatrice and Keenan on the ground she wasn't sure if they called any other OMEN agents that were in the area or the local police.

"I'll see you again someday.." Carolina said she knew she had to move on, she couldn't stay there any longer now as Carolina moved back towards Liam's motorcycle, looking back at October's body letting out a soft cry. She was going to find out a way to take down OMEN, as she started the bike up again and started to drive off towards Coventry, she couldn't go back to the train station.




Olivia Johnson


Location: Fairgrounds
Interacting With: @Morose Aloise Zamora & @Pundii James Murphy





Olivia looked between Aloise and James. "Don't worry i'm not going to wolf out on either of you." Olivia reassured them, the only time she really changed was during the fullmoon, but she had full control over her actions now. When James turned towards the barrier and started to search for a lighter and brought it up to the time barrier. Olivia caught glimpses of the people who were inside, the thing was reacting light in some way.

"Hold on I got an idea i'll be right back." Olivia said as she quickly turned around and started to head back the way she had came to Gus' house where she had left her car. Pulling out a set of car keys and opened the car door, Olivia pulled out of the driveway and started to drive down making her way back to the fairgrounds. Olivia drove back to where Aloise and James were as she turned on the headlights to her car, setting them to high beams to make the light brighter. She climbed out of her car keeping it on as she approached them looking at them then the barrier. "It reacts to light, maybe we get enough light it could break it?" Olivia asked.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Lilith St. Sebastian



Location: Cirque Anomaly
Interacting With: Everyone at the Circus



Lilith glanced around her at the spotlights. It was a solid idea. If it really did want light, then that was their best bet. "I couldn't begin to tell you how to operate them, but that's a good idea. Or at least, the best idea we have right now. We need to hurry though. We may all share the same fate if we don't."

She would follow the lights in an attempt to find a switch to flick on. Or perhaps a control panel to move them so they could face the barrier. Either way, she didn't want to die here and now. She fought too hard for that.

Millicent Clarke



Location: Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Unknown



Millicent couldn't be bothered to deal with the rabble. They made some noise about light and blah blah. No, she found herself strangely curious about the door. Based on where she was, it didn't make much sense to her to have a door there. If this was a traveling entertainment...thing, surely this would be pointless?

Either way, she left the others alone as she crept towards the door. And then she attempted to open it.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Pundii
Raw
Avatar of Pundii

Pundii That is, excuse me, a damn fine cup of coffee.

Member Seen 6 mos ago

Darren Andrews



Location: Coventry Circus Grounds, Main Tent
Interacting With: Everyone in the Circus Tent



Darren stared at the barrier, flashing his light over it as he waited for some time. Eventually, he was taken aback by the reaction that the barrier itself gave. That sudden flash as it opened up was enough to make Darren have a lot more questions than answers in that moment. Time changing rapidly, the sun rising and setting almost as if it was speeding through and shifting in strange and constant motion. The sight of the individuals outside surprised him as well, though when he thought about it, it didn't surprise him that Aloise was there.

He had always known her to find her way into trouble whenever it showed up, and although at this particular time, he may have been dead, in his mind they were still fondly and warmly connected - as of course, his google search hadn't turned anything of the sort of that up, and so he felt a sudden burst of determination to find his way out of the confines of this drastically irritating time warp. Turning over his shoulder as he heard someone recommend the spotlights, Darren nodded, figuring that they would grant more than enough light, especially more than his flashlight anyway, and he moved to try and do what he could to get them working.



James Murphy



Location: Coventry Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Olivia Johnson, @Nallore Aloise Zamora @Morose



For a moment, James almost jumped as he saw the barrier flicker, Glancing up, he raised an eyebrow as he looked over the individuals inside. None of them were people he recognized personally, but he did hear Aloise over his shoulder as he moved to stand again, closing his lighter as he glanced back over to her. "Friends of yours?" He asked curiously as he took a step or two back from the barrier, consigning himself to the belief his lighter wouldn't do much.

His eyes did curiously watch Olivia as she ran off, focusing on Aloise before the woman began to come back, stepping out of her way as she brought her car through and flicked on her headlights. He raised an eyebrow but shrugged as she made her suggestion. It had reacted to his lighter certainly, and being able to see through it clearly was one step toward achieving their goal, he just hoped it wasn't too long before they could actually get inside, and get to the bottom of this...
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Witch Cat
Raw
Avatar of Witch Cat

Witch Cat C.A.T. Cat / Coolest of All Time

Member Seen 5 mos ago





Eudora Esmeralda Erebus and Daniyal Lohi


Location: Frozen in Time
Interacting With: Mysterious Voice




Daniyal stirred up from the clump of fabrics he wrapped himself up in, swaying dangerously on his feet as he felt his life be sucked out of him for the second time that day. But sadly, this time he couldn't mutter a healing spell to stop the flow of life juice. Daniyal's eyes started to grow even fuzzier, the dark tent blurring together as everyone in it dissolved into a flutter of hurried colors and hazy movements, darting from left to right, from the barrier to the stage. Daniyal held tighter to the cloak as if to anchor and steady himself in this spinning world. "I- I'm not sure," he sputtered out while blinking quickly, "I'm in this circus, but I think I'm trapped here." he said, sure that he was going mad. He just hoped he wouldn't pass out again.

Eudora, on the other hand, was definitely more fidgety than Daniyal at the moment, unable to stand rooted like him, she whizzed around the stage and the backdrops, trying to look for the controls to the lights while clawing her mind for a light spell. She stopped briefly only to stare at Millicent investigating the door but she was sure she could handle it herself before leaping into action again, searching for the controls with Lillith.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Thalia Maehers


Location: Circus
Interacting With: People in circus tent


Thalia listened, and liked the ideas that people were coming up with. The spotlights at the circus was definitely something to take into consideration. They were stuck in a circus tent, of course there were going to be giant light sources. It just made her wonder what the barrier was after though. It reacted to light and energy, so it made sense to use something as powerful as a spotlight.

She stayed back as she watched them try to find out what was going on, and she had no idea what was going on with the one girl. Liquefied metal on her hand? That's just weird. Of course, her friend decided that this was something worth commenting on. "Ooh, I know what's going on. It might be obvious, it might not be. Depends on what you know," he said, and was silent again, leaving Thalia to her own thoughts.



Mitsukuri Katsumi

Location: Circus
Interacting With: People


Kat was still confused about what was going on. The idea that they were surrounded by some magical barrier of time just sounded crazy. Then again, it made sense when you thought about how demons and witches were real. When she thought about it like that, it silenced her doubt about what was going on.

She kept watching as a few people walked over to try and mess with the spotlights. Kat used to be in the circus, it's where she learned the skills that eventually transferred over to being a hunter. Knife throwing and acrobatics, yup that's what she did during her performances. Though now was not the time to be talking about something that for her was only about a year ago. Kat sat back and watched how the group handled the situation.

Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
GM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Tic Tac

Member Seen 5 hrs ago






December 28th, 2016 - Frozen Time

The door opens for Millicent without any sort of struggle. There's no lock on it and the hinges allow it to swing open silently. At first, it appears that there's only darkness on the other side. But after a few moments, Millicent will realize it isn't darkness--it's smoke. Smoke pours out of that door and in the distance, she can hear the crackling of flames. There are no screams, strangely enough. And despite being a door underneath the circus stage, nothing in the circus is burning. Any attempt to clear the smoke is pointless. You can venture forward...but do you dare to do so?

Meanwhile, Daniyal's new friend continues speaking only through the cloak. There is still no indication as to just what Mallory is. Perhaps she's the spirit of the kumakatok, perhaps she's a demon. Or maybe Daniyal has finally lost it. All of them are equally valid options. "I see. If you invite me in, I can help...I am weak, but I have not lost my sense. Only half of you will live to see tomorrow."

"The girl will die now," the voice finished. Almost immediately, Andromeda ceased to draw breath. Her body withered, as if it was still being drained, deteriorating rapidly. In the blink of an eye, only a pile of dust remained where she once had been. Fairfax stood dumbfounded for a moment, before removing his goggles and holding them over his heart. He gave Andromeda a moment of silence before assisting in the operation of the spotlight. Folly had directed him and the others to the controls, having performed in this circus since she was small.

"Eureka!" Fairfax shouted, but his voice had a certain sadness to it. He had never met a mind quite like hers before. The spotlights switched on and it seemed to feed the barrier, as the barrier turned an intense shade of violet. Cecily hadn't even noticed what was going on, as she found herself absolutely terrified, surrounded by a small pool of liquid metal. Nothing that was going on had a logical explanation. It all defied reasoning.

But the barrier erupted into a fine mist. The mist stung upon contact, but beyond that, the experience was not altogether horrible. The bodies of those who died did not return to life. Their deaths were fixed. They could not be changed--not here, at least.

December 28th, 2016 - 7:25 P.M. Local Time

"Yeah...He's dead," Aloise answered, her voice having a bit of a hollow chill to it. Unaware of the attempts of those inside the barrier to break free, Aloise couldn't help but hope the werewolf coroner had the right idea. Whatever the thing was inside there, it couldn't be Darren. It was some sort of shifter, here to mess with her mind. Perhaps it was the rakshasa that Liam had seen back in Altsoba. But Darren himself? No demon would let his soul leave hell. And Aloise wasn't convinced that heaven existed.

Everyone she knew seemed to go to hell in the end.

When the barrier appeared to melt away, Aloise pulled her gun and aimed it directly at Darren. She didn't want to give the shifter a chance to get too close. A good man had died in Altsoba. He didn't deserve to have someone pretending to be him. There were tests that could be done--but she wasn't going to risk it, not yet.

Meanwhile, Carolina's trip to Coventry is surprisingly pleasant. There's very little traffic and she'll be able to make it to town. Signs will direct her to lodgings at the Coventry Horrors. On the side of the road in the woods, a brunette girl is walking, her hands shoved into her pockets. She has all the classic signs of a runaway.

Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Lilith St. Sebastian



Location: Cirque Anomaly
Interacting With: Everyone at the Circus



Lilith helped handle the controls. It didn't hit her until a moment later that the pale woman was gone. She hadn't seen what happened, but the somber mood led her to believe she was no more and her body was gone. Was that due to the time paradox? She didn't want to find out what happened to the rest of them.

The lights came on and the barrier broke. It defied whatever logic remained (and there was very little of that right now). However, the barrier was broken. They were free.

Were they?

"So, is that it? Are we out of the wormhole?"

Millicent Clarke



Location: Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Unknown



Where there was smoke, there was fire.

The door opened with ease and she came face to face with the unknown. She heard the fire burn. The smoke was intense and she could do little to dissipate it.

Did she dare move forward? She found something the others didn't know about. She didn't much care about the goings on behind her. Surely whatever was forward was better than this? However, she wasn't stupid. "That's all well and good now, but I believe I found something peculiar. We did just deal with a demon, did we not? Now there is a mysterious door and leads to smoke and fire. Anyone part of this freak show know what's going on in here?"
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 1 hr ago




Seraphina


Location: Fairgrounds (Present Day)
Interacting With: Peeps from the past, present and future.





Seraphina looked over towards Andromeda she could see the pale woman's body quickly deteriorating, she bit her bottom lip as she watched the girl wither then died, only thing that remained was dust of the woman. She closed her eyes saying a silent prayer for the two who have died. Sera continued to producing her own light as the others went to get the spotlights set up, eventually everything was ready she looked up as she noticed the barrier starting to get weaker and weaker before it finally evaporated. Feeling the mist from whatever it was touching her skin it stung slightly. However it didn't really phase her at all, looking around things seemed to be normal now her attention quickly went towards Cecily.

Seeing the weird pool of what looked like liquid metal around the girl she moved over quickly as she tried to remove it off of Cecily and tried to help the girl up. Her attention then turned towards the really annoying cocky woman who had for some reason found a door seeing the black smoke coming up from it. Sera wasn't sure what it was exactly, she had a slight feeling what it was but she still didn't know exactly.

"I'd stay far away from that." Seraphina called out, she had witnessed the death of the young prophet and then Andromeda quickly withering away and then dying. She didn't want to see anyone else die today everything still didn't seem right the way that they were all yanked out from their timelines and brought here. Seraphina continued to pay attention towards Cecily seeing the terrified look on the girl's face. "It's going to be alright." Sera said calmly, she then turned her attention over towards the other newcomers who were outside of the barrier letting out a soft sigh of relief.




Carolina Reed


Location: Salem The Road Towards Coventry
Interacting With: No one.





Carolina continued to drive Liam's motorcycle down the road, trying to make herself look as normal as possible as she drove by the traffic, which was surprisingly pretty light. As she got closer to town Carolina noticed the signs to the Coventry Horrors Hotel, as she drove into town with no problem. As she noticed a girl just in the tree line in the nearby woods, she thought about stopping by and talking to the girl. However Carolina just witnessed the death of a person and then the death of her closest friend, she wasn't about to go and just walk up to a stranger.

As Carolina moved the motorcycle into the parking lot of the Coventry Horrors Hotel she got off of the bike, she wiped away a few tears as far as she knew she was far away from the scene now. Carolina slowly moved towards the front steps of the hotel and sat down on the stairs for a moment taking a deep breath as she started to try and calm herself down. Carolina took out her phone going through some pictures of her and October during their travels together since Alucard, then she thought about calling her sister taking a few deep breathes as she started to dial the number to tell her what had happened.




Olivia Johnson


Location: Fairgrounds
Interacting With: @Morose Aloise Zamora & @Pundii James Murphy





As Olivia stood by her car she could get a better look at what was inside of the barrier, her attention turned towards James and shook her head, she didn't know anyone who was inside of the barrier, as she watched the barrier flickering and then turning into a fine mist. Olivia watched as Aloise was reaching for her gun and pointing it over towards Derren, that wasn't really the smartest move with an FBI agent right by her as well.

"Hey relax." Olivia said as she tried to lower Aloise's gun standing by the other woman's side meeting her gaze, she wasn't sure if Aloise had a grudge on him or not. Her attention went towards the others who she could see them now moving, she was tempted to step forward, but she was also cautions as well. "Don't start shooting yet until we have answers, they were trapped in there. And they might be confused." Olivia said hoping to try and calm down the situation. "Are you guys okay there?" Olivia suddenly yelled out.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Pundii
Raw
Avatar of Pundii

Pundii That is, excuse me, a damn fine cup of coffee.

Member Seen 6 mos ago

Darren Andrews



Location: Coventry Circus Grounds, Main Tent
Interacting With: Everyone in the Circus Tent, Aloise Zamora @Morose



Watching as the others began to work the lights, Darren's attention was dragged away as he saw Andromeda's body... Disappear. It wasn't really like anything he had seen before, it all just disappeared completely, in the blink of an eye. Looking around, Darren's eyes drifted between everyone there, particularly the wounded, dead and terrified. It dawned on him that Darren still really had no idea what was going on, or even where he was - and he hated it, all he could do was ride it out as well as he could, so he could get back 'home'.

As he saw Fairfax begin to work the spotlights, Darren gave a nod, moving back towards the barrier he'd been standing at before, watching as it slowly began to fade before it all disappeared into a mist. He groaned for a moment as the mist hit him, it was strange how it stung, but his attention was rather quickly drawn to Aloise in front of him as he saw the pistol aimed at his face. Holding his hands up, his eyes went wide for a moment, and he locked them with her. "Woah! Woah, woah, Aly - no need for that." He said quickly, using his own nickname for her as he glanced between her and the people she was with, appreciating the insistence of the woman that Aloise not immediately shoot him.



James Murphy



Location: Coventry Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Olivia Johnson, @Nallore Aloise Zamora, @Morose Darren Andrews



James raised an eyebrow at Aloise's answer to his query. She seemed fairly insistent on the fact that Darren was dead, her voice strained, and he could tell there was some sort of pain to it. He considered the fact that the two had known eachother well, once, perhaps that was why she was so troubled by his reappearance, often losing those close to you meant that it was hard to let them come back into your life. Though, James figured the situation was even more bizarre than it appeared. "I do hate to burst your bubble, but he looks plenty alive to me..."

James took a step back then as he saw the barrier dissipate, reaching down as he pulled his own gun, holding it low for now rather than raising it as Aloise had. Initially, he went to step up and interrupt, but stopped himself. Though he figured he should step in, and though he didn't exactly trust this hunter on her instincts, she seemed to have a much clearer idea on everything that was going on than he did. At least for now, he was content to follow.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Witch Cat
Raw
Avatar of Witch Cat

Witch Cat C.A.T. Cat / Coolest of All Time

Member Seen 5 mos ago




Eudora Esmeralda Erebus and Daniyal Lohi


Location: Fairgrounds
Interacting With:




Eudora watched with extreme worry as the others poured over the controls, flooding the barrier with the intense lights and at that moment a ray of hope pierced Eudora's gloom, maybe not everything was going to be bad. Daniyal, however, only felt irritation as he squinted against the bright lights, shrinking further into the cloak. But the faint puff and dispersing... whatever that was (light dust?) snapped the witches' attention back to the now-vanished wall. The both of them seeing Darren's reaction to the dust stayed back and opted to instead huddle closer together, finding solidarity in their craft. If something were to jump out of the doors, it was handy to have two spellcasters back to back ready with a spell.

But perhaps they weren't as ready as they thought as Daniyal jumped as he heard the voice whisper to him again, compelling him to invite the unseen force. Confused, and still dazed by the spinning world and glaring lights, he unfurled the cloak and shook it out, as if the voice might fall out of it like dust. Eudora stared at him quizzically, "What are you doing?"

Daniyal stared back, his eyes glassed over as he shrugged before eyeing the swirling dust and metal on the floor, "Hey, where's that one woman?" he asked, looking around and still shaking the cloak while murmuring in his head, I invite you to this space he told it, the full realization of what happened to Andromeda not hitting him yet. Eudora, on the other hand, was mortified, threatening to be plunged back into that dark corner of her mind but now wasn't the time, they had to escape. She grabbed the young witch's arm, a bit rougher than she meant to, and dragged him along to the door, hoping to distract herself from the tragedy with action.

"Can't know for sure till we walk out of those doors." she called out to Lillith.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Thalia Maehers


Location: Circus
Interacting With: People in circus tent


She watched as they set up the spotlights, and when she looked back at those who had stayed put, she was shocked to see Andromeda die. Thalia hadn't looked over until her friend decided to mention it. The woman seemed like an interesting person, and it saddened her to know that she had died before they could break the barrier. "Hey, look on the bright side, at least she doesn't have to deal with all this crap about demons and stuff," he said, and walked back towards Cecily.

Suddenly, as the spotlights came on, her head began to pound even harder. It hurt a lot, and she almost had to sit down again in order to deal with it. All at once though, it had stopped, and her head felt clearer than it had all night. Her friend was still watching Cecily, and it made her wonder what was up with the girl. When she looked over towards the entrance of the circus tent, she saw that their were others outside, looking in on them. Thalia wondered where they had come from, and if they knew anything about what had just happened.



Mitsukuri Katsumi

Location: Circus
Interacting With: People


She was still wondering what was going on, but she just went along with what everyone else was doing. Kat didn't do much, but she stood back and watched what was going on. When she looked over at the woman who had collapsed earlier, she was amazed at how quickly the woman had died. She died not long after she had passed out, and it made her wonder what mysterious force could possibly have caused it.

She had no idea what was going on still, and she hadn't known who this woman was until she had arrived here, but he fact that two people had died and she hadn't been able to do anything to prevent it. Kat saw the bright lights caused by the spotlights, and watched as the barrier that surrounded them vanished. She hardly had any time to process this when she heard Millicent say something about a strange door. Kat walked over to her to see what was going on with this weird door she mentioned.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
GM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Tic Tac

Member Seen 5 hrs ago





@Nallore@Witch Cat@Pundii@FantasyChic@BlueSky44
Coventry, Massachusetts: December 28th, 2016 - 7:30 P.M. Local Time

For the first time in quite some time, all the major players have returned to Coventry. There are some allies you have missed along the way, individuals who could have either helped or hindered your quest. Perhaps you'll meet them another time, in another place. Of course, that all assumes that you live to tell the tale, that you survive this latest round of horrors. For some of you, this is your first tragedy. And for others, it may begin to appear that this is the life you were born into--a life of being hunted by the shadows, struggling to make it to the next day.

But for now, let the illusion of safety remain.

The runaway girl stared at Carolina with an air of frustration for a moment, locking eyes with her. As Carolina drives by the girl, she'll note that she appears to be oddly familiar, as if she had seen her once before. It's a face Carolina won't quite be able to put her finger on, until it'll come to her. Maggie Fey Avaron, a well known actress who primarily does reality TV, recently did an exclusive interview about her rebellious daughter. They hadn't been able to get her daughter to appear, but Avaron had brought a photograph with her--a photograph of the girl Carolina just passed on the way to Coventry.

Now, Carolina's phone is perhaps a more pressing matter. While it has signal one minute, the signal abruptly vanished. The clouds in the sky had begun to darken and grow more voluminous as well, with rain beginning to pick up. Perhaps a cell tower had been damaged in what appeared to be a quickly growing storm? Either way, she won't be getting any calls through.

Aloise didn't move her weapon at all, continuing to aim at Darren. "He died in Altsoba," Aloise explained, not batting an eye at Darren's use of her nickname. "The devil killed him. You don't just shake that type of death off." In fact, Darren's use of a pet name for her only strengthened Aloise's resolve. They hadn't been intimate in years, having broken up before Altsoba. Only a shifter or another type of creature would make that type of mistake. Besides, Aloise had learned that Darren had a thing for the British girl before he died. "He's likely the one that's been causing all of this mess--a shifter and a demon working together is new, but not impossible."

There was something unspoken amongst Aloise's words. It was a request for proof, proof that Darren really was Darren. Every hunter who came back from the dead inevitably went through that ritual, proving that iron and salt didn't harm them, that holy water did nothing, and so on until every other explanation was ruled out. It wasn't wise to refuse--as otherwise, they'd end up dead once more, but this time at the hand of a friend.

Of course, there really was a creature in there with the others. As Daniyal invited Mallory into his body, it would feel as if his insides were coated with liquid nitrogen. An uncomfortable, even painful chill surrounded him, until his body would begin to feel distant. It was like a dream where you were helpless but to watch your own actions. His hands moved and wrapped the cloak around himself, dropping the hood on top. As the hood lowered, the last bit of control Daniyal had vanished.

Thank you for letting me in, Mallory thought, communicating to Daniyal wordlessly. Daniyal's hand shot out and a large ebony scythe appeared, with inscriptions covering the blade. When Mallory spoke, it was with Daniyal's voice, but there was a hint of something ancient to it as well. "The person you seek is no longer here," Mallory said sternly, removing Daniyal's arm from Eudora's grasp. She was in full control of his body, possessing him. "The Mullo is coming. You must prepare yourselves," Mallory added. Though only known to Daniyal, Mallory had no intentions of helping his friends.

Mallory is a kumakatok--her purpose is to warn individuals of coming death. Her attention is not to prevent tragedy, merely to foreshadow it.

Folly glanced over towards where the flaming doorway was, uncertain what to make of it. While Thalia would sense it for what it was--another point of damage in time--Folly was clueless. It reminded her of how she had first found the wardrobe, when she had been running from her father, fearing for her life. Was this another portal to another world, another place, another time? Biting her lip, Folly thought on it until someone voiced it aloud.

"The fire of Coventry," Fairfax whispered. He was too transfixed by the amazing scene to notice Daniyal's possession. Science was Fairfax's love and passion--and here was another opportunity to learn more about it. To him, magic was simply science that was not yet understood. "In 1691, one of Amiyra's ancestors burnt this town to the ground. It's the only recorded mass fire as of, erm, 1929..."

Cecily glanced up at Thalia for a moment as the woman approached her, looking a bit helpless and lost. All solid material (nonorganic) near her was slowly turning to liquid. It was creating puddles around her and she wasn't sure what to do. None of this was making any sense and if anything, she felt like running away at that moment.

"That's where the Mullo is, then," Folly replied to Fairfax. If that was the legendary fire caused by a gypsy curse, then it had to be it. She had grown up with Romani folklore stories and she recognized the word. It was a deadly creature, akin to a vampire.

They would have to fight for their lives once more.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 1 hr ago




Olivia Johnson


Location: Fairgrounds
Interacting With: @Morose Aloise Zamora & @Pundii James Murphy





Olivia looked between Derren and Aloise rolling her eyes ever so slightly she wasn't sure what else to actually say so that the two wouldn't end up shooting one another. "What if he is the same person, I mean maybe some weird time bubble or something?" Olivia suggested, she hadn't really bumped into any shifters. She looked between the others that were in the room as she noticed Danyial change as he grabbed the cloak and then the scythe appearing in his hands. Olivia shuddered slightly at the sight of it she wasn't sure who all of these people were.

Aloise did mention Altsoba she then started to put two and two together, she remembered the cemetery where her friend had been buried there named after him. "What if they were pulled from a different timeline or something, I mean when we looked at the barrier everyone was frozen in time." She was trying to diffuse the situation, biting her bottom lip as Olivia looked towards James. "Your an FBI agent right, shes got a gun drawn on him could you like do something about it?" Olivia looked over towards the sky as she started to notice the clouds quickly starting to appear and then started to rain, she didn't want to get wet Olivia made her way over towards the others.

As Olivia got closer she stopped as she saw two bodies on the floor one was the girl she had seen around the hotel and then the other was Gus biting her bottom lip she. She looked over towards the others in the room she wasn't sure who had killed him or what had happened exactly. "What happened here exactly?" Olivia asked.




Seraphina


Location: Fairgrounds (Present Day)
Interacting With: Peeps from the past, present and future.





Seraphina turned her attention over towards Danyial as she noticed him change grabbing the kumatock cloak and wrapped itself around his body, she knew that they were the children of Azrael. And like an angel it must have asked permission to take control over his body, she stared at the scythe Danyial held then her eyes meeting his as he mentioned the Mullo was coming. Seraphina heard of them before but she didn't have any information on them aside from what she knew that they were only detectable by a dhampir and they were dressed in white.

She turned her attention back towards Cecily as she tried to help the girl up and tried to brush the strange material off of her, she would occasionally look over towards the group that stood near the entrance as the they argued about who Derren was. "Like she said we were yanked from our timelines for some reason and brought here." Seraphina answered sighing slightly as she got a little bit annoyed about the newcomers already. "Do whatever tests you have on us to see what we are if you have to, we need to be working together." Seraphina called out staring towards Aloise.

Seraphina watched as one of them walked down and started to approach the bodies of Emmie and Gus. "He was possessed by the demon Mephistopheles and killed the girl right there." She finally answered as she continued to tend to Cecily.




Carolina Reed


Location: Salem The Road Towards Coventry
Interacting With: No one.





As Carolina sat there she had a signal there for a second and then it quickly dropped the call, she groaned loudly as she started to dial again and then the call was instantly dropped once more. Then Carolina started to feel the rain coming down, she stuffed her phone back into her pocket and stood up backing up under the sign to the hotel. She started to think about that girl she had drove past, closing her eyes and letting out a low groan. Carolina wasn't sure if she was going to be able to trust the girl but now that she started to remember her younger years when she was really into reality shows. Carolina started to remember that one interview with Maggie Fey, she wasn't sure what was going on but Carolina recognized the girls face from that interview.

She slowly got up and started to make her way towards the bike, and climbed on it once more and started to drive up the road once more driving back the way that she had came. Carolina wasn't sure if the girl was actually working for OMEN or not, she wasn't really trusting a complete stranger just yet after her friend October had just died. When Carolina finally caught up back to where she had seen the girl she started to slow down the bike to look for her and offer her a ride.

Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Witch Cat
Raw
Avatar of Witch Cat

Witch Cat C.A.T. Cat / Coolest of All Time

Member Seen 5 mos ago




Eudora Esmeralda Erebus and Daniyal Lohi


Location: Fairgrounds
Interacting With: The Kumakatok




As Daniyal completed inviting the voice, he suddenly felt very cold. He could feel his skin prickle and his hair stand on end, part of him was terrified that it was because he was still losing blood from some unknown wound. Was this it? Was he finally about to die after going through so much? He wrapped himself in the cloak, but not by his own volition. He wanted to look down but he couldn't, he wanted to call out but he couldn't. He could even breathe. He felt frozen but he was moving at the same time. The terror that wrecks someone's mind when they lose all control of themselves is terrifying and Daniyal wasn't exempt from it. He had to scream but had no mouth to do it by now. His body was not his own, his physical mouth moved and spoke words he didn't mean, but Daniyal's mouth didn't move. He was a stranger to his own body now.

And Eudora herself was quick to notice, her eyes widening in shock as Daniyal let go of her and wrapped himself in the cloak in unnaturally fluid movements. She feared the worst. Had Mesophiles returned and possed Daniyal in an act of revenge? Eudora lept to action, pointing a shriveled finger at him and preparing to unleash an exorcism, but the suddenly conjured scythe and ancient voice made her pause. Something about death warnings and a Kumakatok popped in her mind. She held back the exorcism but kept the finger pointed at him - at it - while it recited a warning. "I'll tolerate you for now," Eudora breathed, panic rising in her voice, "But if you dare harm him or anyone else I'll throw you into the deepest parts of the Underworld." Eudora had seen enough dead bodies for today.

Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Pundii
Raw
Avatar of Pundii

Pundii That is, excuse me, a damn fine cup of coffee.

Member Seen 6 mos ago

Darren Andrews



Location: Coventry Circus Grounds, Main Tent
Interacting With: Everyone in the Circus Tent, Aloise Zamora @Morose



Darren kept his arms up, watching Aloise closely as he nodded with an awkward, 'I don't know what to say' kind of chuckle as he cleared his throat. "Well, erm, yes, I died, I mean, not yet - technically." His stammering ceased as he realized that no matter what he said, Aloise would not be satisfied until he proved himself something other than a shifter, it was the kind of person she was. "I'll show you." He said quickly, reaching into his jacket as he grabbed his flashlight, bringing it up to flash over his eyes, keeping them open as he watched her.

"No flare, see? If you're still not convinced you can go get some silver and cut me with it." He appreciated when Seraphina moved up to start explaining the situation - he wasn't exactly sure how Aloise would take to it - the whole idea of time travel had been absolutely absurd to him. Little did Darren know, Aloise had more experience with the concept at this point - so perhaps she would accept the idea. That, or she'd just shoot him dead where he stood.



James Murphy



Location: Coventry Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Olivia Johnson, @Nallore Aloise Zamora, @Morose Darren Andrews



James stared at Aloise for a few moments, glancing towards Darren, before he looked back to Aloise, a sort of stunned look on his face. "The Devil killed him?" as absurd as the day had been so far, James had been regularly insisting to himself that it would not get any stranger, that things had gotten as bizarre as they were going to get. Of course, that was not the case - first, werewolves, then strange barriers which halted entry, now the devil? And Time travel? This was not the sort of thing that James signed up for.

Looking past Aloise and Darren into the circus tent, James wasn't quite sure what he was seeing as he looked around. Nothing around him at that point made sense, and he was still having some difficulty convincing himself that it would only get stranger. Shaking his head, he took in a deep breath, needing to pause an take it all in, before he could do any more.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Lilith St. Sebastian



Location: Cirque Anomaly
Interacting With: Everyone at the Circus



Lilith saw the barrier was down and, as far as she was concerned, was happy with that. She had Folly, who was alive and well, and that was really all that mattered to her. However, it seemed their troubles would not be over so easily. Daniyal, someone she hadn't really paid attention to this whole time, had apparently been taken over. She expected the witch of the group, the older woman, to go nuts at that fact, but she seemed ok with the idea.

"I'm familiar with spirits and possession and all of that, so as long as you're cool with him/her/it controlling his body, then fair enough. Now what is this talk of a Mullo? Can't we just move on from this time traveling adventure? Do we need to prepare ourselves for another altercation?"

Millicent Clarke



Location: Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Ragtag Group of Uselessness



Millicent watched the fire burn. She hadn't considered how pretty fire could be, but this was another time paradox, she guessed. She should be back home, dealing with her own problems, but now she was stuck here with a bunch of people she wanted nothing to do with. And now it seemed they had more pressing concerns.

"This Mullo, or whatever, can it be killed? If so, then we best prepare ourselves then. I'm not dying in this world or this time. We already killed one demon, what's another?" She walked back to the others, though if it were up to her, she could cut ties and run, but this was probably her best chance at surviving and getting back home.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Thalia Maehers


Location: Circus
Interacting With: People in circus tent


Her day had started out normal, and of course, now everything was continuing to go crazy. She had no idea what was wrong with Cecily, and she wished that she could help the girl. Clearly she was afraid of something, but Thalia didn't know what. Then again, when she thought about it, everything that had happened so far would be pretty scary, heck she herself was freaking out inside. The girl had some sort of problem, and she didn't know what it was, though she kind of wish she did.

It made her feel better to know that someone seemed to completely understand what was going on, that person being Seraphina. Thalia had no idea how to explain what had just happened to anyone, but it was nice knowing that someone seemed to get it. Her entire concept of reality was being blown apart by all of this, and she already had a pretty big list of things that were real in her mind. Of course she knew that you probably could time travel to a certain point using an object, but actually doing it without something was still on the board about how realistic that is.

Then, she noticed it. The doorway that was flaming. It gave her a chill down her spine, and she knew that it was another rift, to another time period. She had no idea where it went, but clearly someone did since Fairfax made a comment about it. He and Folly were talking about it, and she walked over to them, "So, that's another time I assume," she said, looking at the doorway. She knew what it was, and it surprised her to see that Fairfax seemed to recognize it too.



Mitsukuri Katsumi

Location: Circus
Interacting With: People


Kat did not like the fact that someone was questioning the one guy. He clearly wasn't dead, and another woman was trying to explain it to her. She looked over, and saw that he was willing to prove that he wasn't a demon or something. Katsumi trusted him, since he seemed to be an experienced hunter unlike herself, and went along with it. The group who had shown up was kind of annoying, and wished that she were somewhere else, but sometimes you just have to roll with it.

She looked over at the doorway again as Fairfax and Folly started making comments about it. She had no idea what they were talking about, some fire that had happened around 400 years ago, and she had no idea why. When the silver haired woman came over, and seemed to know exactly what they were talking about. Another time period through that door? That was insane, and this was coming from someone who had been yanked from her own time period. The fact that there was another time era through that door was crazy even for her.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
GM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Tic Tac

Member Seen 5 hrs ago





@Nallore@Witch Cat@Pundii@FantasyChic@BlueSky44
Coventry, Massachusetts: December 28th, 2016 - 7:35 P.M. Local Time

Everyone's words didn't sway Aloise. People didn't know of the dangers in this world and she wasn't about to let them talk out of something she felt strongly about. The man standing in front of her couldn't be Darren Andrews. While Aloise observed the lack of flare in his eyes, that wasn't the only test in the realm of possibility. Lowering her gun slightly, Aloise fired off a rock salt round, hitting Darren in the leg. It smarted like hell, but that was about it. No classic signs of a monster.

"It's really you, then," Aloise said simply, holstering her weapon. Taking a quick glance around, Aloise's heart sank as she spotted Emmie's body. She had warned Seraphina something like this would happen but she hadn't listened. Now both of them were dead--or not Seraphina, as it seemed. Aloise wasn't really quite sure what to make of all of this. Was time travel even possible? "Where's Liam?" Aloise then asked, as she made her way over to Emmie's body, closing the blonde girl's eyes. She couldn't help but dread the answer to her question--that Liam was somewhere in this tent, dead--but she had to know.

The possessed Daniyal turned, taking in each individual who asked about the Mullo. Had Daniyal's face been visible under the cloak, one might have detected a hint of surprise. "Did you believe that Mephistopheles was working alone? That you are no longer in mortal peril?" Mallory/Daniyal asked. Her tone was like an incredulous teacher, finding out that their advanced math students hadn't learned basic addition. Daniyal/Mallory appeared to pay no attention to the portal in there, though it likely made most of the individuals there nervous. The last adventure with time hadn't turned out so well.

For Cecily, her nightmare seemed to be worsening. Seraphina, as an angel, might have a subtle glimpse as to the cause: the activation of an anomaly in her body. The strange substance wasn't just surrounding Cecily--she was making it. Of course, by the look on her face, Cecily realized what that must have meant. Her thoughts flickered back towards the letter. It was all true, then. All of it. Who she was...everything.

At the doorway, Folly and Fairfax were both peering towards it. While Fairfax's gaze had more of an intellectual curiosity, Folly's had a subtle difference to it. Only those who had been in Coventry and attended the circus regularly, perhaps even worked there, would recognize that subtle glint in Folly's eyes. It had been becoming steadily more and more prominent the older she became--she had her father's eyes. Boris' insanity was slowly making itself known within Folly. But she said nothing to this effect.

"Do you know how to seal the door?" Folly asked, noting that Fairfax's health hadn't started to worsen again. There must have been some damage to time still--or perhaps it had just given up. Fairfax just shrugged, looking a bit helpless. "If I understood how the door was created, perhaps..The principle of microscopic reversibility must hold."

Meanwhile, Carolina's successful in her initial trip. No one seems to be attacking her for once and O.M.E.N. certainly doesn't seem to be in the area--all good things. Cell signal still hasn't returned, but after a bit of searching, she notices a back pack abandoned against a tree. Balance of probability, it belonged to the girl. Maybe she headed into the woods for shelter?
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet