Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Thalia Maehers


Location: Circus
Interacting With: People in circus tent


"Ooh, sounds like I spoke too soon about that one," the voice said as he looked over. The mullo now charging at Cecily, and Thalia once again felt powerless to stop it. There was nothing she could do, at least not directly anyway. The best she could do was stay out of the way, continuously backing up some more, though odds were that it wasn't going to do her any good.

"Will you learn to keep your mouth shut for once, it's kind of hard to pay attention to what's going on and staying alive with you narrating everything". "Nah, where would the fun in that be? I mean, it's obvious you guys are screwed," he replied, "There is no way in hell your getting out of here alive. Though that is probably where you end up when Hel actually makes herself visible to everyone else".



Mitsukuri Katsumi

Location: Circus
Interacting With: People


Finally! The mullo was hurting a lot now, the wolf really did some damage from the look of things. Clearly the woman was a werewolf, but seems like she wasn't a horrible one. It looked to Katsumi that she was trying to help, which was definintely saying something considering the fact that some were just standing around, while others were talking about getting a circus costume out to try and find out the mullo's name or something.

Kat had worked in a circus before, that's how she learned how to throw knives and do a few acrobatic tricks. There had to be some connection to some old costume and killing the thing, but she hadn't been paying attention to what they were saying. Luckily for her, she still had her knife, having stabbed at the thing when it jumped on her, but there was no way she could get a clear shot with the wolf circling and attack like that. Katsumi made a large circle around the mullo and Cecily, trying to find a clear shot.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
GM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Rag Doll

Member Seen 6 hrs ago





@Nallore@Witch Cat@Pundii@FantasyChic@BlueSky44
Coventry, Massachusetts: December 28th, 2016 - 8:13 P.M. Local Time

~remember, some of you were sent information as to what you know about the Mullo and Hel via PM a while back...~
Coventry Circus Grounds...

No outside aid has come for those in Coventry. It had been five minutes since James' phone started to work at least. Hadn't Edwina indicated that she was almost there? And wasn't Jade just outside of Coventry? What was keeping them from coming to the rescue? Of course, it was likely to be a suicide mission if anything. For just as the tide seemed to have turned against the Mullo, misfortune reared its ugly head...

Cecily let out a yelp as the Mullo charged her, flinging her hands out in front of her defensively. Amazingly, the ground beneath the Mullo liquified almost instantaneously, causing the Mullo to fall into the liquid mess. Unfortunately, this perfectly positioned the Mullo to swipe at the belly of Olivia in her charge. With extraordinary force, the Mullo punched upwards, breaking several bones in the wolf's body. There is likely to be massive internal bleeding as well, with Olivia falling to the ground.

The Mullo then swiftly turned and grabbed Millicent, throwing the woman at the wolf. While Millicent isn't nearly as injured as Olivia, with mostly deep bruises forming, the werewolf is in critical condition. James' bullets missed the Mullo entirely in the fray, with one of them grazing Folly's leg. Fairfax, in his infinite protectiveness, quickly pulled his distant granddaughter out of the way, before staring at the door the Mullo had came from. The portal was still open.

"Get it to charge!" Fairfax shouted. "If we can lure it to the door, we can send it back to where it came from!" He looked at Eudora, given that the witch was attempting to stab the Mullo. Her luck was better than most and she hit her mark, with the Mullo recoiling before turning to face Eudora, head on. Katsumi's knife hit the mark as well, further wounding the creature. The Mullo was wounded, but would Eudora be able to use the hawthorn against it? It was a gamble, to say the very least.

Meanwhile, Aloise was beginning to regain her voice. "Don't know - where. Cage was empty..." Time in hell drags on. It's approximately 120 times faster than here on Earth. For Aloise to be dead for a few minutes on Earth, she had already spent hours in hell. But of course, that was rather strange...Why did Aloise keep going to hell when she died?

In the side tent, Seraphina will notice that all of the costumes appear to be in stations. Each station has a name card for the individual(s) who get ready there, as well as their belongings. Unfortunately, none of the stations read Fiodora's name. Her death was recent, but it seems likely that they had already collected her things and moved them to another area. Perhaps there's a storage tent somewhere?

Outside of Coventry...

Unfortunately, there's no cell reception for Carolina. Her phone, as well as anyone else's in Coventry and the surrounding area, refuses to work. How did James' phone work, then? It may just be a mystery for a little while longer. By the time Carolina reaches the main road, she's about a seven minute walk from Coventry and seventeen minutes from Cirque Anomaly. There's no quirky brunette on the side of the road to keep her company, but at least there don't seem to be any O.M.E.N. agents either.

"You look lost, child."

A good ten feet in front of Carolina is perhaps the most horrific being she had ever seen. The being removed her helmet, made of thorns, revealing a marred visage. One side of her appears to be beautiful, alive, healthy. The other side is the exact opposite. It is the face of a rotting corpse. Strangely enough, the being smiles - though not at Carolina. No, instead it is something behind her. A gigantic beast, the size of a bear, darts forward to join the woman.

"You should be rejoicing," the woman commented. "I, the champion of the Council of the Aesir, have returned. You will not suffer much longer, child, as the world will be reborn once it rises from the ashes." The being then placed her helmet of thorns on her head once more, before drawing a sword. On the sword, the words Nótt sverð are engraved.

"For I am Hel," the being finished, before expertly flinging the sword at Carolina as if it was a knife. The hilt of the sword struck Carolina's head, before the sword itself miraculously returned to Hel's hand. The goddess watched as Carolina fell to the ground, her skull cracked, but the girl was still alive. Raising a bit of an eyebrow, Hel gave an affectionate pet to the wolf.

"Azrael gave my cloak to her favorite child," Hel mused. With her cloak, her powers increased exponentially. She would be unstoppable. "It is time I reclaim it."
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 2 hrs ago




Olivia Johnson


Location: Fairgrounds
Interacting With: Everyone in the Big Top





Olivia turned her head to look over at Cecily as she heard the girl scream when she noticed the Mullo was going after her, then she watched as the ground started to suddenly liquefy before her and the Mullo. Suddenly Olivia howled in pain as she felt the mullo landing a punch to her stomach. She could hear several bones break as the wind was knocked out of her and sent flying a few feet away, Olivia laid there on her side. Olivia's body then started to slowly shift back to her human form, she did her best to stay conscious as she slowly turned her head to watch the action.

Olivia watched as the mullo grabbed Millicent and flung her into her direction, letting out a very low groan in pain as she did whatever she could to stay awake. Every inch of her body was in so much pain as saw both Katsumi and Eudora both managing to stab the mullo and Fairfax yelling to try and send the Mullo back into the hole that it had came out from.




Seraphina


Location: Fairgrounds (Present Day)
Interacting With: Everyone in the Big Top.





When Seraphina entered the tent she started to search around at all of the costumes that were in the room, grabbing and moving and taking them off of their hangars in an attempt to try and find them. She grumbled slightly to herself when she couldn't see any of them with Fiodora's name. This was probably a lost cause as she couldn't find the costume that was Fiodora's as Sera thought about just simply turning around and making her way back towards the main tent to help the others.

Seraphina decided to turn back and head back towards the main tent where she would do better as she ran back into the tent Sera noticed the werewolf was now on the ground and one of the women being thrown across the room. She heard Fairfax yelling to try and get the thing to charge out at one of them, to trick it to get down into the hole again. Seraphina quickly moved over towards the entrance, killing it seemed to be harder and resealing it inside of the door it came out of was the easiest way. "Hey there come on after me!" Seraphina started to create her own light to try and get the mullo's attention.




Carolina Reed


Location: Salem The Road Towards Coventry
Interacting With: By herself.





As Carolina managed to get back to the main road she looked at her phone again still no reception at all, which was starting to worry her, she wasn't sure how she would be able to get into contact with her sister. Then she heard a woman's voice slowly turning her head as she saw a figure about ten feet away from her. "No not really i'm fine." Carolina said, then she instantly took a step back as she watched the woman removing her thorned helmet. Seeing part of the woman's voice appeared to be rotting away and the other part seemed to be normal, she raised an eyebrow. Carolina wasn't sure what she meant or what the group she had said, but she had a feeling that the woman wasn a good thing at all.

Carolina quickly looked over her shoulder as she watched a giant beast coming out from behind her, quickly getting out of its way as Hel produced a sword from out of nowhere. "Wait I didn't do anything to you!" Carolina was getting terrified now as Hel then hurled the sword directly at her. She felt a sharp pain going all over her head as she was hit in the head with the hilt of the sword, her body going limp as it hit the ground. Carolina quickly used her ability as she stood up looking down at her body then over towards Hel mentioning something about a cloak. She hoped that she wouldn't be noticed but quickly her spirit ran off and headed back into the woods, she hoped that Guin was still there.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Witch Cat
Raw
Avatar of Witch Cat

Witch Cat C.A.T. Cat / Coolest of All Time

Member Seen 6 mos ago




Eudora Esmeralda Erebus and Daniyal Lohi


Location: Fairgrounds
Interacting With: Mullo




Now's my chance, Eudora murmured in her head. The mullo sustained numerous cuts and blows, and Eudora herself managed to land a good hit before Fairfax yelled out his plan and already the angel was running out, holy light shining brightly in her hands. It was now or never. In those few intense seconds, time slowed to a crawl, right now in Eudora's mind all that existed was her, the berries, and the wounded Mullo. So the question now was, did she feel lucky?

Eudora has been lucky before sure - killed a man with a single spell, brought a person back to life from the brink of death, and so on - but would she risk it now? She could let Serph take care of it from here, go tend to the wounded, but that could leave the mullo with still a lot of strength left. She had to do her part.

Eudora took a deep breath and launched herself closer to the mullo, just far enough to dig her fingers into the wound and try to give the beast a little push, perhaps to help it notice the screaming angel in the chaos of flailing limbs and noise and hopefully to dig the hawthorne in deep without losing her fingers and dodged out with her withered legs at such a speed that it surprised Eudora in that dangerous, aderline-induced high.

Eudora, now breathing deeply and trying to not look at her hands in case she lost them, trotted back to the fallen allies. She crouched near Olivia and Millicent, one hand on each of their bodies as she chanted the same healing spell that she already spoke a thousand times today, but this time intertwined with slightly annoyed pleas begging them to not get themselves killed.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Pundii
Raw
Avatar of Pundii

Pundii That is, excuse me, a damn fine cup of coffee.

Member Seen 7 mos ago

Darren Andrews



Location: Coventry Circus Grounds, Main Tent
Interacting With: Everyone in the Circus Tent, Aloise Zamora @Morose



"Her cage was empty?" Of course, Darren did not realize that his original self in this particular timeline was actually in hell as well. The fact that Darren had at any point made the foolish decision of selling his soul was entirely lost upon the man, and any of the specifics of hell, including the fact that time proceeded so rapidly in it, were things that he remained overall oblivious to. Had he known it going in, would he have been so quick to make the deal at the crossroads? Probably, it was just the way he was.

Darren glanced over his shoulder to the Mullo and its battle again, swearing softly under his breath as he saw Olivia injured, turning back to Aloise. She was still his focus in that moment, he was devoted to protecting her, if anything because she seemed to have a hell of a lot better of an understanding of everything than he did, and that was an advantage he didn't particularly fancy giving up at all.



James Murphy



Location: Coventry Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Everyone in the Circus Tent



As his bullets flew past the mullo and he saw them grazy folly, James swore, cursing both himself and his weapon as he moved to holster it. "Okay god, you win, guns don't kill people, I get it." He grumbled, watching as the Mullo charged for Cecily and fell into the liquid, instead causing harm to Olivia and Milicent as well. He swore under his breath as he saw them injured, and as he heard the call from Fairfax, he turned to see the portal again.

Seeing Seraphina step up to try and get the creatures attention, James swore and moved to assist, standing as close to the portal as he could as he looked over to the mullo, yelling as loud and abnoxiously as he could. "Hey! Hey, you cheap bootleg The Ring knockoff, look at me! Come kick my ass, you hairy little asshole!"
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Thalia Maehers


Location: Circus
Interacting With: People in circus tent


Well, now they were in trouble. Getting the thing back through the door made sense, but the question remained, which person would it go after? With everyone calling out at the thing, that would make it like a game of Russian Roulette to see who it went after, especially if that person accidentally got pulled through the portal with it. That was not something that anyone wanted to happen, but with their luck it would. Her best bet was to stay out of the way, though how she could manage that without getting hit by flying bullets or whatever was anyone's guess.

She continued backing up, trying to make it so the creature would go after those trying to get its attention first. Thalia was prepared in case the thing came after her, preparing to run since she was not that much of a fighter. "Ooh, if you're lucky, maybe the mullo will forget that you even exist and run back through the door like a good demonic creature or whatever. You do know you're not going to amount to much if you just stand there," the guy said, and Thalia glared at him. "Shut up already".



Mitsukuri Katsumi

Location: Circus
Interacting With: People


Katsumi let out a sigh as she saw that her knife hit its mark this time. At least it didn't go flying off like last time, and it didn't hit someone else. The creature was definitely hurting, but they had to get rid of it somehow before their problems got worse. From the sound of things, that was not just a possibility, things were going to get worse. Hel's cage was empty, which meant that she was probably going to show up at some point.

Though right now, she needed to worry about the problem in front of her. Taking things one step at a time, though she did want things to hurry up just a little bit. She pulled out another knife, and circled around, watching Eudora shove something in it's wounds. There was no way she could get another toss without possibly hitting Eudora, so instead, she ran to where James and Seraphina were, but she didn't shout. With three people standing by the portal, and two of them shouting, she figured the odds favored the creature going after the largest group, which just so happened to be the three people in front of the door. Katsumi prepared herself to dive out of the way if it charged at either herself, James, or Seraphina.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Lilith St. Sebastian



Location: Cirque Anomaly
Interacting With: Everyone at the Circus and the Mullo



Lilith didn't know what else to say. If Hel was here already, they had little time. It was bad enough they had one creature trying to kill them, they didn't need two. The solution was to get the Mullo away. It was weakened greatly, but no amount of chances were able to kill it.

The others had the idea of getting the Mullo to charge into the portal to lock it away. It had managed to throw one woman into the wolf, but Eudora was handling them. She had to do something to help. Having three people try to get it to charge seemed risky. What if they missed? What if the creature took one of them with her? She moved towards the portal, out of the way, but was prepared to jump into action in case things went amiss (as they so often did).

Millicent Clarke



Location: Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Demons, Witches, and More (Oh My!)



Before Millicent could stop it, the creature moved at speeds she had never seen before. It injured the wolf and, before she knew it, managed to latch on to her and threw her. She felt the wolf's body against hers as she fell. She hurt, but she seemed all right. The wolf, however, was another matter.

"Damned leech. Could have taken..." She managed to croak out. The witch hobbled over and began performing some magic. Before she could protest some voodoo nonsense, she saw that it was helping. She had minor injuries, but the wolf needed help. So Millicent bit her tongue.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
GM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Rag Doll

Member Seen 6 hrs ago





@Nallore@Witch Cat@Pundii@FantasyChic@BlueSky44
Coventry, Massachusetts: December 28th, 2016 - 8:17 P.M. Local Time

~remember, some of you were sent information as to what you know about the Mullo and Hel via PM a while back...~
Coventry Circus Grounds...

Olivia's situation is becoming more and more grim by the moment. Her injuries continue to worsen, as the internal bleeding is more extensive than originally suspected. Olivia's vision may be clouding and the world does seem to spin, but she isn't quite alone. In the corner of her eye, she can see an elegant figure dressed in white. There are myths that sometimes, right before one's time has ended, they can stare into the face of Death itself - the face of the angel called Azrael.

Aloise nodded at Darren's question. It didn't occur to her that this version of Darren was clueless as to the inner workings of Hell. It hadn't been her first time going there and she assumed that they had discussed it at some point. However, in reality, Aloise hadn't mentioned what Hell was like to Darren until less than a week before the pair broke up. He wouldn't have known about her experiences there, beyond the fact that she was conveniently listed as dead by the United States government. "Yes. All of the Aesir...," she paused for a moment, before coughing once more. Her speech was getting stronger, but not much. "They're kept in cages there. But hers...hers was empty."

Any hunter, however, will recognize the term Aesir. It's a bit of jargon, one that has fallen out of use in the last few decades. The Aesir are a class of deities - some of the most powerful in the cosmos. It was thought that hunters had driven them to extinction back in the 60's, as there hadn't been any sightings in decades. All Norse deities, such as Hel, would have been classified as Aesir back then. It was thought today that only the weaker class, the Vanir, remained. The Judeo-Christian deities were the biggest problems for hunters nowadays.

Seraphina's idea is a good one, but with so many people attempting to distract the mullo, the results are less than desirable. Eudora's attempt at placing hawthorn berries within the mullo's wound elicits a dark cry of pain from the creature, one that shakes the foundations of the earth. Lighting fixtures are shaken loose along with riggings, crashing into the ground. While none of them hit anyone directly, the lights shatter on impact, with glass flying everywhere. Shards embed themselves in Cecily, Fairfax, Folly, the Ringmaster, Daniyal, James, Aloise, Lilith, and Millicent. None of them hit major organs, thankfully. It could have been much worse.

Understandably, the mullo staggered after Eudora. Its blood was oozing from the surfaces where Eudora kept the berries and its movements are considerably slower. Each step seems to take an enormous amount of work for the being. Yet even with that, the mullo reaches Eudora before she can try to heal Millicent and Olivia. No healing spells succeed. Both girls remain just as injured, if not more so, than before.

At James' taunt, the mullo abandoned Eudora after knocking her aside, turning its head sharply with another strangled cry. But then it spotted Katsumi and charged after the young girl. With so many people attempting to attract its attention, it's nigh impossible for anyone to effectively chase it towards the door.

"EVERYONE CLOSE YOUR EYES, NOW!" an unfamiliar voice screams. In a second, the room is blinding. If anyone's eyes are open, it's like staring directly into the sun. It will be blinding - literally. Yet while this does not hurt the mullo, it makes it impossible for anyone to detect any movement. By the time the light has cleared, a ginger woman stands over the mullo, repeating a phrase over and over again.

"Amiyra. Amiyra. Amiyra..."

James will recognize her. She's Edwina Fairfax.

Outside of Coventry...

On the road to Coventry, one rental car is going perhaps a bit faster than is legally allowed - at least thirty over the limit, if not more. Its driver, MI13 agent Jade Cornish, has her phone sitting on the seat next to her. With it is a collection of firearms, with even more potential weapons in the trunk. If there was one thing America was good for, it was access to firearms. They were incredibly easy to come by. As she sped towards Coventry, she could make out a figure in the center of the road.

"Unbelievable..." Hel murmured, holding out her hand. There wasn't enough time for Jade to stop the car, but when the car collided into Hel, the goddess didn't move. Instead, the car was launched forward, crashing down onto the pavement more than a hundred yards away. Its alarm went off, before wearily dying. There was no movement, no indication of life.

As for Carolina, she will be able to locate Guin in the woods. The girl is reading up in the tree at the moment, but Carolina will need to act quickly. Her skull has been cracked open. She needs medical attention - as soon as possible. Otherwise, her sister may have a funeral to attend.

Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 2 hrs ago




Olivia Johnson


Location: Fairgrounds
Interacting With: Everyone in the Big Top





Olivia's head was completely spinning around everything around her felt incredibly dizzy all around her, her vision started to become very blurry as she remained pretty still. Every inch of her body felt like it was on fire, she could barely breathe as she caught something in the corner of her eye slowly she turned her head. Olivia squinted her eyes as she tried to get a better look at the figure there until she was able to see more clearly now. It appeared to be an elegant figure as she started to remember some people mentioning it before they died, Olivia clenched her fist as best she could the pain was to much before her hand went flat once more.

She thought of so many other ways that she could die, but dying in a small town just to try and help people. She was way to weak now to shift back and knew that her injuries were way to bad but she didn't want to die just yet as Olivia continued to stare up at Azrael. She could hear a loud high pitched scream coming from the mullo, but Olivia remained staring down at Azrael as Eudora was successful in planting the hawthorn inside the wound she could feel the room shaking as some light fixtures exploded and then a blinding light a few seconds later yelled by an unknown voice.




Seraphina


Location: Fairgrounds (Present Day)
Interacting With: Everyone in the Big Top.





Seraphina watched as the elderly witch was successful in planting the hawthorn seeds into the mullo's wound, Seraphina quickly covered her ears as she could hear the creature letting out a high pitched scream in pain. She could feel the very ground that she stood on shake violently from the creature's howl in pain. Seraphina watched as everyone was trying to get the creature's attention as it threw the elderly witch to the ground and was about to charge after James, before deciding to go after the youngest of the group Katsumi. Seraphina was about to charge after when she stopped to hear a woman's voice yell out to cover their eyes.

Seraphina doing what she was told to she quickly covered and closed her eyes tightly, as she could feel the light in the room, it eventually went down. Opening them again Sera could see another woman standing on top of the mullo, repeating it's name over and over again. The creature seemed to be stunned for now quickly using the time to run over to draw out her blade again in an attempt to behead it.




Carolina Reed


Location: Salem The Road Towards Coventry
Interacting With: By herself.





Carolina looked over her shoulder it seemed that Hel didn't notice her spirit running off in an attempt to try and get some help, following the same exact way she had left Guin behind moments ago. She passed over the large Asguardian symbol burned into the ground, and then through the woods again. Carolina stopped and looked up seeing Guin still there letting out a soft sigh as she saw the girl was still there reading away at a book still in her tree she met moments ago.

Carolina wasn't sure how much time she had left, knowing that the head injury was pretty bad, before she left she knew that her body was still breathing. Doing the only thing that she could think of, she had to possess her quickly so that she could take her directly to her body. Carolina then went up the tree and went to attempt to try and take control of Guin once more.

Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Pundii
Raw
Avatar of Pundii

Pundii That is, excuse me, a damn fine cup of coffee.

Member Seen 7 mos ago

Darren Andrews



Location: Coventry Circus Grounds, Main Tent
Interacting With: Everyone in the Circus Tent, Aloise Zamora @Morose



Darren was confused as he listened to Aloise, but as she spoke again his eyes widened somewhat. He did recognize the term, and knowing the reality of it was not helping his confidence in any remote degree. Deities were impossibly complicated to deal with for many hunters, he had never once had to deal with one himself, but he had as much lore as any hunter on the Vanir and Aesir. However, the one thing Darren didn't know, was how the hell to kill one, he hoped that Aloise could fill in that little gap.

He glanced back out towards the Mullo again, before he heard the unfamiliar voice. He didn't bother to question it, hunching over Aloise's body to cover her face and her vision as he closed his own eyes in the same movement, even able to see the flash of light through his eyelids as he kept over Aloise, unaware and unsure of what the hell was even going on as he remained over her after it cleared mostly out of protective instinct than anything.



James Murphy



Location: Coventry Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Everyone in the Circus Tent



James groaned as the shattering lights showered glass down atop him. He felt a few fresh cuts open on his cheeks and shoulders but ignored them as well as he could as he focused on the task at hand. Seeing the Mullo turn towards him, he struggled not to pee a little as he saw it make its cry, and in all honesty was rather pleased when it charged elsewhere, leaving him free to not be strangled and perhaps murdered by the creature.

When he heard the cry, James turned towards the source of it, but before he could actually see who had spoken, he closed his eyes just out of interested, the intense light causing him to bring his hands up and cover his eyes as well so as to avoid the pure, blinding intensity of them. As they progressively began to fade, he slowly moved his hands away and looked out, seeing the mullo now lying still. Seeing who it was, his eyes widened a little as he walked over. "Edwina? I guess you weren't kidding when you said you knew where I was."
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Witch Cat
Raw
Avatar of Witch Cat

Witch Cat C.A.T. Cat / Coolest of All Time

Member Seen 6 mos ago




Eudora Esmeralda Erebus and Daniyal Lohi


Location: Fairgrounds
Interacting With: Mullo




Eudora felt herself stumble as he tried to hurry back to safety, and without even looking at her she knew things were wrong. She could almost feel the mullo's clammy skin on her as she was knocked aside, staring up at the beast with wide eyes. Lips paralysed with fear, unable to get a spell out as she froze gawking at the beast. She closed her eyes, preparing for her soul to be ripped out along with her jugular and be sent straight to the afterlife. She felt a bright light stinging at her eyelids, biting her retinas. Is this it? Has it happened? Am I dead? her own voice echoed in her head, everything was still and quiet. She reopened her eyes, expecting some godly presence to begin judging her. She was curious as to who was right about the afterlife after all.

She opened her eyes, ready to meet her maker and the second she did the noise and motion of the chaos slammed into her like a speeding truck as she was left wildly blinking at the hazy figures around her. Notably, the woman who stood over the downed mullo. Eudora saw the malicious glint of the broken glass that was flung around the room. "Anyone need some healing?" she feebly croaked out, her body still wracked with intense fear and adrenaline. Gods knew how much she wanted a nap right now.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Thalia Maehers


Location: Circus
Interacting With: People in circus tent


Everything was still going crazy in her opinion, though she did know some things. Thalia has always known that time travel was possible, that stuff like that existed, but the idea of some Norse goddess of death existing was just plain insane. Add that to the fact that the demonic creature was still attacking and clearly NOT dead, that just made things worse. Her friend looked over at her, "Well, this is definitely not what I expected, but hey, I'm just a figment of your imagination," he said.

She ignored him, and when the voice called out, she didn't hesitate to follow its instructions. Thalia shut her eyes, and after a few moments, opened them again. The woman did not look like anyone she knew, but clearly the one guy did know her, as he started to talk to her. The woman was speaking to the creature, kind of looked like she was comforting her or something, but none of this made any sense.



Mitsukuri Katsumi

Location: Circus
Interacting With: People


When Aloise mentioned the Aesir, that struck a cord. The deities that were locked up, but one of the cages was empty? That was not something that she wanted to hear. It meant that what everyone was saying about Hel coming was definitely true. There had to be something they could do, but the mullo was taking up her attention right now. The witch hurt the thing, but then shards of whatever she used went flying, along with the fact that the thing went after her again.

It clearly became distracted again by everyone calling out for it. The thing went from person to person, before charging at her again. When the woman's voice called out, she closed her eyes until the brightness dimmed. There was a woman standing with the mullo now, and she had no idea who the lady was. Looks to Katsumi like the lady appeared out of nowhere, but that didn't mean anything horrible. Then she watched Seraphina walk over to the creature with her blade drawn. Katsumi backed up so that she didn't get in the way.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Lilith St. Sebastian



Location: Cirque Anomaly
Interacting With: Everyone at the Circus and the Mullo



Lilith tried her best to get out of the way, but she could feel the broken glass hit her. She had already been injured too much for her liking and she barely knew anyone here. She wanted to get out, quite frankly, but she was stuck here. Especially if this Hel creature was now coming for them.

Lilith heard the cry and closed her eyes, she could feel the intensity of the light even while she covered her eyes. When all was finished, a woman was standing over the Mullo. Was it dead? She couldn't be sure. She moved towards the woman, hoping the creature wouldn't stand up and strike again.

"IS it dead? Are we to tackle Hel now? This is beginning to be too much."

Millicent Clarke



Location: Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Demons, Witches, and More (Oh My!)



Millicent waited for healing, but the Mullo got to the witch first. Millicent cursed the damned creature, the pain is almost unbearable. She tried to stand up, but it hurt a lot. She wanted to sink her blade into it's back again and feel the life drain. She was upset now. However, as she pulled herself into a sitting position, someone yelled for them to close their eyes. Millicent nearly missed it, feeling the light. She closed her eyes, hoping she would still be able to see when she opened them.

After a bit, she did so. It took a moment, but her vision was there. The creature was on the ground with some random woman over her saying what she assumed was someone's name. She winced as she moved, "I wanted to kill that thing. Can I at least be healed now before some other thing comes to kill us all again?" She had it with these people and whatever the bloody hell was going on here.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
GM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Rag Doll

Member Seen 6 hrs ago





@Nallore@Witch Cat@Pundii@FantasyChic@BlueSky44
Coventry, Massachusetts: December 28th, 2016 - 8:18 P.M. Local Time

~remember, some of you were sent information as to what you know about the Mullo and Hel via PM a while back...~
Coventry Circus Grounds...

Eudora's question was a moment too late. Olivia's injuries were incredibly extensive and with each passing second, the image of Azrael only grew stronger. By the time a minute had passed and Edwina had stopped the mullo from continuing on its war path, Olivia was already gone. The wolf's body fell limp, as her head hit the ground with a soft thud. Perhaps this is morbid or perhaps it is fascinating, the wolf shifted back into a human form, covered in blood and wounds, and with no clothing remaining. There was no saving her, no healing that could reach her.

"No, I really wasn't," Edwina said, before continuing to chant the mullo's name over and over again. Realization dawned on Fairfax's face at her words - it was the name he called Folly. It had been an old family name that Folly had decided to introduce herself by. She didn't know that it came from the creature that had killed so many. And in the chaos, no one seemed to have realized that that was indeed the name. Holding her hand out over the creature, Edwina scrunched her eyebrows a bit, and then pure light emitted from her hand, shining with a dazzling intensity down on the creature.

Edwina's chant kept the mullo on the floor as Seraphina approached it and swung her blade. The head came off cleanly, which in itself was unexpected. Most beheadings take a few good whacks to cleave the head off. But perhaps for the mullo, its body was built in a completely new way. With the beast taken care of, Edwina ceased radiating light and pulled her hair back for a moment.

"How many people did you lose?" she asked. Edwina didn't offer any explanation as to how she knew the mullo's name or why she had decided to come. But that in itself was an altogether simple answer, one which caused a knowing smile in Edwina as she looked over at Fairfax. "I got your letter, granddad," Edwina said. She pulled a slip of paper out of her pocket. It dated back to 1929, written in John Fairfax's hand. It was addressed to his future descendent, Edwina Fairfax, containing instructions to go to Coventry on December 28th, 2016 at 8:17 PM.

Fairfax blinked a few times, not recalling haven written the letter. But then he understood. It was a letter that he would write, once he returned to his own time. Amazement shown through his face, understanding the circular nature of time that had just happened. Did he write the letter first or did Edwina arrive to save them all first?

"It's dead," Folly confirmed, nodding at Lilith. There was no way that it could have survived and the body was limp.

"But Hel is coming," Aloise croaked out. "Seraphina...Send everyone back to their times. We can't risk ripping another hole in reality."

But Aloise's warning had been ignored just a bit too long. The fabric of the circus tent was ripped away with a gust of wind, exposing everyone inside to the outdoors. There, a regal and decaying figure stood, sword in hand. For a moment, Hel carefully observed each person there, before she flung her sword. Its blade went through James' chest before it returned to Hel's hand of its own accord. The FBI agent dropped to the ground, dead.

"Now that I have your attention, we have matters to discuss..."
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 2 hrs ago




Olivia Johnson


Location: Fairgrounds
Interacting With: Everyone in the Big Top





As much as Olivia wanted to fight off death she could feel her body getting weaker and colder as each second passed as she continued to stare directly at Azrael. Eventually Olivia started to take her final breathes she tried her best to call out for the witch to heal her, her body then started to shift back to her human form. Revealing all of the wounds that she had taken from the Mullo, her body bruised and broken from the hit. With one last breath Olivia's body fell completely limp her eyes staring blankly up where Azrael stood.




Seraphina


Location: Fairgrounds (Present Day)
Interacting With: Everyone in the Big Top.





Seraphina stared down at the mullo's head as it rolled a few feet from it's body taking a few steps back from the new woman, she turned her head to look over at the werewolf. She noticed that Azrael was there, she couldn't sense Olivia anymore as the girl laid dead turning to look at Edwina as she asked who had died. "Olivia Johnson, Andromeda Aldrich, the prophet Emmie Adams, Strong, Mephistopheles and Boris Valeska." Sera answered. She watched Edwina taking out a letter seeing Fairfax's reaction it was going to be something that he would write in the future after all of this.

Sera turned her attention towards Aloise and gave her a nod, if any of the people herself included that were taken out of their own timelines would cause major problems if they died here and nod. "Right." Seraphina said as she started to open up a portal through time that's when Seraphina felt a sudden gust of wind that blew away the tent easily. Sera slowly backed away for a moment when she saw Hel standing there. Flinging her sword directly towards the group, she paused when it hit James in the chest, seeing the man falling dead to the ground. Seraphina knew that Hel was very dangerous, and she had broken free, knowing that her and the Aesir were a threat but she knew she wasn't strong enough to take Hel out alone.

Seraphina turned to look over at Danyial as she tried to communicate with him to try and see if she could reach him through her current body. "What do you want Hel?" Seraphina finally asked.




Carolina Reed


Location: Salem The Road Towards Coventry
Interacting With: By herself.





Carolina grumbled to herself when she couldn't possess Guin's body she still wasn't sure how much time left she had, the head injury was bad enough. She didn't even know if her body was dead or not. She moved back up to get close to Guin, she looked around for a moment before finding a small rock on the ground. She did practice enough to move physical objects, as Carolina reached down and picked it up and threw it at Guin hopefully to get her attention.

"Get up and head to the main road of Coventry and help me!" Carolina yelled using her suggestion to try and get her to move again, possessing didn't work at all she wasn't even sure why it didn't work like it did with Beatrice earlier.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Witch Cat
Raw
Avatar of Witch Cat

Witch Cat C.A.T. Cat / Coolest of All Time

Member Seen 6 mos ago



Eudora Esmeralda Erebus and Daniyal Lohi


Location: Fairgrounds
Interacting With: Mullo




Eudora stared up at her hero, but yet still unsure as to who this person may be. Was it a friend or a foe who just wanted their turn railing on them?

"I got your letter, granddad,"

Ah well, mystery solved, she grumbled in her head as she felt a chill run up her spine. Was it her intuition warning her? She looked around, half expecting to see a knife hurdling straight towards her and her gaze fell upon the limb body of Olivia. Please be sleeping, please be sleeping, she begged as she scrambled quickly towards the body, her mind once again thrust into that dark corner she hoped to never see that ate away at all her hope.

Eudora watched in horror as the body twisted and contorted back into human form, but the most terrifying sight of all to her was Olivia's unmoving chest. Eudora turned away from the battered body, unable to bare seeing it. After how hard she tried, someone still died.

"We, we still need to burn the mullo's body and pour boiling water on the grave," she croaked dryly, hoping to bother her mind with other matters to stave off the tidal wave of emotions that were about to crash into her. She extended her hand towards the headless body, trying to alleviate herself from some of the grief by channelling it into her spell. Hopefully, the memory of this incident would burn to nothingness like the body. But it seemed like the memory would torture her still as the world spun around her, faster and faster, blurring her vision and she was afraid she's throw up that all of the sudden it stopped. And there she was, standing gormlessly in the presence of Hel herself. She spun around quickly and began to back up, eyes still fixed on Hel, her right arm burning with the stored energy from the prepared combustion spell, ready to fling it if things go... awry.

Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Pundii
Raw
Avatar of Pundii

Pundii That is, excuse me, a damn fine cup of coffee.

Member Seen 7 mos ago

Darren Andrews



Location: Coventry Circus Grounds, Main Tent
Interacting With: Everyone in the Circus Tent, Aloise Zamora @Morose



Darren slowly began to sit up once more instead of protecting Aloise as the bright light faded. Opening his eyes, he turned his gaze over towards Edwina as she stood over and chanted at the Mullo. he was confused at first, but seeing Seraphina lop the head off the creature, a degree of comfort washed over Darren at realizing that it had been killed. Knowing that the absurdly irritating creature was finally at its end almost was enough for Darren to actually relax.

Of course, that didn't last long. Hearing Aloise speak up, he looked down at her, eyes going wide as he suddenly saw the tent fly off in the wind. Staring then at Hel, he was frozen, stunned with fear at the sight of the diety as the sword flew from her hand and impaled James. Darren was stunned by fear, unable to do anything but stare at the diety that now stood there.



James Murphy



Location: Coventry Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Everyone in the Circus Tent



James was still caught off-guard by Edwina's sudden arrival, raising an eyebrow as she pulled the letter from her pocket. Looking over it, he paused, genuinely amazed at what had occurred. He was about to speak when the tent was ripped out of the ground by the intense wind. Staring at the figure that appeared, James was frozen for only a moment. His first instinct was to shoot first, this individual was clearly not friendly to them, and he quickly grabbed his gun, bringing it up to aim at Hel.

In a flash, he couldn't get a single shot off before he felt a sharp and hollow pain in his chest. Looking down, his eyes widened and he stumbled, seeing the sword piercing through his chest. Stumbling back for a moment, James was dragged forward by the blade pulling itself from his chest, falling down onto his knees as he looked up towards Hel. "Son of a bitch..." He croaked in pain, slowly falling forward as his head hit the ground, the world going dark...
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Thalia Maehers


Location: Circus
Interacting With: People in circus tent


The wolf woman was dead, and this was not something that was a good thing. Another one lost, another person who died in this circus tent this night. This was not something that was good for her mentally, since Thalia never lost anyone, besides the relationship with her parents, and she never rally cared about that. Her little friend started humming the melody of Another One Bites the Dust, and she glared at him, but he kept going.

She let out a sigh of relief when Seraphina beheaded the creature. It made her feel better to know that it was dead, and they didn't have to deal with it trying to kill them anymore. When the woman asked who all had died, and when Seraphina answered, it became more of a reality for her to hear the names of everyone who had died. Her mind started racing again, when she heard the voice come from nearby. Looking at the woman, Thalia started to panic, since from Seraphina's next words, it made it obvious that this woman could only be known as Hel, and now the other man, James, was dead as well.



Mitsukuri Katsumi

Location: Circus
Interacting With: People


Katsumi was glad that the mullo was finally taken down, made things so much more simple for them. She watched Seraphina behead it, and she let out a sigh of relief. Looking over at the wolf, she saw it shift back into a woman, and saw that she was now dead. This disheartened her, and she turned away from the woman who was lying on the ground dead. The mullo was gone, but at what cost to the group around them. A lot of people had died today it seemed, from the list of names that Seraphina gave off.

She was glad when it was suggested that they get sent back to their own time periods. It made her life better overall, and it made her feel better to know that there was someone who could send them home. The voice behind them though, interrupted those plans. Looking at the woman, Katsumi recognized her as Hel, and this is where their problems continue.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Lilith St. Sebastian



Location: Cirque Anomaly
Interacting With: Everyone at the Circus and Hel



Lilith was happy the creature was now dead, but it was short-lived. Before she could do much else, her wounds still aching, a strange woman appeared. She looked spectral. In a matter of minutes, the woman flung a sword and killed James. Lilith could only look on in horror. This was unlike anything she had seen before and anything they had dealt with.

The woman clearly had power and was not afraid to kill them. She wanted to discuss, but Lilith felt whatever she wanted would not end well for them. There wasn't much else she could do at this point, but she wouldn't succumb. She fought too hard. She stood her ground and eyed the woman, prepared to fight if need be.

Millicent Clarke



Location: Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Demons, Witches, and More (Oh My!)



Millicent was still hurt. The wolf had succumbed to its injuries and it was a pity. Still, the creature was now dead. Millicent was upset she hadn't been able to land the killing blow, but beggars could not be choosers. She tried to stand up, but her injuries hurt.

And then Hel appeared.

She flung the sword like it had a mind of its own. It was almost impressive. Clearly, Hel had powers. She could not fight in her state and she would need her strength if Hel planned to attack. But she wanted to talk?

Millicent smiled. She had no love lost for these people. Hell, they were the reason she was here, as far as she saw it. If Hel wanted to talk, she would listen. "Go and speak then. What do you wish to discuss?"
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 2 hrs ago





@Nallore@Witch Cat@Pundii@FantasyChic@BlueSky44
Coventry, Massachusetts: December 28th, 2016 - 8:18 P.M. Local Time

~remember, some of you were sent information as to what you know about the Mullo and Hel via PM a while back...~
Coventry Circus Grounds...

Hel slowly walked into the tent as she looked among those that were wihin the room, seeing the dead that were there then her attention turned to those that were all still alive. "You have fought valiantly - some more than others. I can admire such bravery, as it has served me well in my purposes. But I am afraid that you have been deceived - I am not your enemy. No, I am your friend. I was imprisoned long ago by the being you call God and he has brought devastation upon you. Look around at all of your dead - this means nothing to him, to any of them."

Her attention turned towards Eudora seeing the elderly witch's spell charged up in her hand, sighing slightly to herself as she took her sword and flung it directly towards Eudora. It flew across the room hitting Eudora directly into the witches' heart Hel's sword flew directly back to her hand rather calmly wiping away the blood off of the blade looking at those that remained in the room. "It is my aim to restore this world to what it once was. And to honor your sacrifice, I will raise your dead. All you must do is lower your weapons and kneel."

Folly watched as Hel sent her sword flying, hitting Eudora looking over towards Fairfax as much as she wanted to fight, she remained very close to him. Edwina watched as the sword flew killing Eudora as she listened to Hel speak, looking rather confused her attention quickly looked towards Fairfax. "Your letter didn't say anything about Hel being here." She said as she tried to look at the letter he had sent her, completely confused as to why Hel wasn't mentioned at all Aloise remained fairly quiet as she watched Hel kill the witch before her unsure whether she should fight or not.




Seraphina


Location: Fairgrounds (Present Day)
Interacting With: Everyone in the Big Top.





Seraphina watched as Hel flung her sword forward as it embedded itself into Eudora's chest, looking in horror as she listened to Hel as she continued her speech. Seraphina shook her head as she glared at Hel, she would never join Hel she knew all of the stories that were told to her about the other deities that were apart of the Aesir. With a slightly shaking hand she was reaching for her blade once more looking over towards those that were there alive still.

She wasn't going to join Hel, she still remained true to Heaven and all of the people that lived on Earth as well holding her blade tighter as she looked at Hel directly. "I will never join you." Seraphina said as she held her ground eyeing those that were still dead, then over towards the Kumatock as she tried to get into contact with Danyial who was still trapped inside while Mallory still had control. "Can you hear me?" Seraphina asked Danyial hoping that he would hear her.
1x Thank Thank
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet