Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by Witch Cat
Raw
Avatar of Witch Cat

Witch Cat C.A.T. Cat / Coolest of All Time

Member Seen 4 mos ago



Eudora Esmeralda Erebus and Daniyal Lohi


Location: Eudora’s Grave
Interacting With: Sera




Eudora felt the blade pierce her heart before it actually happened. The initial poke, the gushing of warm, dark blood, the searing pain as skin and flesh were parted before the deadly tip that cleaved its way smoothly into her body, she felt it all mentally in an instant before the true pain was wrought upon her. Eudora wasn't even able to bring her hands up in self-defence, her hands jerked weakly upwards before being dropped, her shoulders slumping as the intense pain turned into a dull throb as her vision slowly darkened. The worried looks of shocked bystanders turned to dark, fuzzy shapes that eventually consumed her vision until everything turned to pitch black. Her knees buckling as she hit the floor with an unheroic thump. No fanfare or swelling music. Eudora was simply alive one moment and not in the next.

And as Eudora left this mortal coil, Dani snapped awake himself. He had gone what can only be described as dormant as the intense fear and confusion eventually knocked him out but as the Witch had fallen, part of Dani felt that intense pain too. The feeling of his heart being torn open and spilt out, gushing out on the floor. Whether it was his spiritual connection with Eudora or a brief lapse of clairvoyance or just the adrenaline kicking in after he heard that sickening slice, he didn't know nor cared. All he could feel that moment was the same gut wretching, brain numbing, sight blurring animalistic panic he was sent into when he saw the dead body and couldn't feel his hands come up to cover his mouth. He had forgotten he was possessed. Funny how the most obvious things slip your mind in this situation.

And Sera's voice clearly didn't help. Despite the mildly soothing tone, all Dani could do was incoherently scream back, constantly spouting the same few lines of "I don't want to die" and "let me go" like a malfunctioning toy. But hey, at least Sera knew he could hear her. "What do you want? Where are we? Why can't I move my body?" he yelped, trying with all his might to strain his body to look away but to no avail.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Pundii
Raw
Avatar of Pundii

Pundii That is, excuse me, a damn fine cup of coffee.

Member Seen 5 mos ago

Darren Andrews



Location: Coventry Circus Grounds, Main Tent
Interacting With: Everyone in the Circus Tent, Aloise Zamora @Morose



Darren was still more-or-less frozen by fear for a great number of seconds. He watched again as the sword flew from Hel's hand and pierced Eudora's heart, her power was clearly immense, obviously befitting a deity as she was. Yet her words didn't strike any fear or even inspiration in Darren's mind, only confusion. It was a big enough step for Darren at that point to realize that God himself existed, he had written the man off as total myth, considering the fact he seemed to care particularly little about all the monsters that were running across the world, a lot of them created partially by his own hand.

He was already kneeling, and hoped well enough is rather meek position would at least keep him out of Hel's attention for a short while as he looked around at the others, seeing what they decided to do, many seemed fairly opposed to the idea, but he only particularly cared about one of them who was there, looking down over Aloise again as he spoke quietly to her. "What's the play here, Ally?"
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Thalia Maehers


Location: Circus
Interacting With: People in circus tent


This woman, claiming that she was a friend? How could that be when she looked all evil and creepy like that. There had to be something better than kneeling before some creepy woman who is supposedly the Norse goddess of something bad. This is not a good thing, and it is definitely not going to end well. There wasn't much that she could do, and it still bugged her.

"You know, there is a debate about which god is her father, but whatever," Deaddpool said, looking at her, "Either do what she said, or stick by the angel lady. Your probably dead no matter what you do". "At least if I'm dead I don't have to deal with your non-stop talking," she replied, trying to keep her voice down so no one else could here her arguing with someone who wasn't even there. There was no way out of this, but she did know that she wasn't going to kneel before the goddess.



Mitsukuri Katsumi

Location: Circus
Interacting With: People


Kat was confused, all of this was making her head spin. The Norse Goddess of Death was standing in front of them, and offered to bring everyone who had died to life. She knew from reading that a lot of the time, there was a price for something like that. A price that was not going to be just kneeling before her. This was not going to end well, but Kat knew better than to try and attack the woman. Especially since she already had struck down a few people in the group.

The angel Seraphina was clearly making a stand, refusing to join her. This made her happy to know that someone in the group wasn't going to go down without a fight. There wasn't much she could do in this situation, but the man turned to the woman who had died and come back to life, and the witch was dead as well. There was not going to be an easy way out of this, and there was not anything she could do to aid in this situation.
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Online

Lilith St. Sebastian



Location: Cirque Anomaly
Interacting With: Everyone at the Circus and Hel



Lilith could only watch as Hel sent another sword out. This time hitting Eudora. At this rate, she was going to mow down all of them before the day was over. And what did Hel want? Order? All they needed to do was kneel and all would be right? Lilith let out a chuckle. After all that has happened, she was just supposed to kneel down and submit herself to some random creature that could kill her without batting a poorly done eyelash?

Screw that.

Seraphina had it right. "Yeah, not going to happen. I've dealt with too much crap already. May want to find yourselves some other slaves." Was it stupid? Perhaps. But didn't heroes often do stupid things to get justice in the end?

Millicent Clarke



Location: Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Demons, Witches, and More (Oh My!)



Were they all bloody stupid? This thing just sent a sword WITHOUT touching it at another of their comrades and they just stood there like nothing happened, ready to take this woman on all because they refused to give her what she asked.

It was almost touching.

However, Millicent was out for herself. On the one hand, Hel clearly had the upper hand here. And power. On the other hand, Millicent didn't kneel. Not for anyone. Not even for the king. She didn't acknowledge the power in anyone that didn't deserve it. So it seemed she would stand with these fools. Which was a pity since she didn't care for any of them and looked forward to seeing some of them die. Ah well.

She took out her dagger and spun it around. "I..don't...kneel."
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
GM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Tic Tac

Member Online





@Nallore@Witch Cat@Pundii@FantasyChic@BlueSky44
Coventry, Massachusetts: December 28th, 2016 - 8:26 P.M. Local Time

~remember, some of you were sent information as to what you know about the Mullo and Hel via PM a while back...~
Outside Coventry...

With practiced ease, Carolina manages to lob the rock towards Guin. Unfortunately, with Carolina's condition, her power of astral suggestion once more does not appear to work. This in itself is rather strange - humans are usually relatively easy to influence like this. Yet while her luck is not the best, it is by no means the worst. Guin's eyes are wide and she blinks rapidly, attempting to comprehend what she just saw. A rock picked itself up and threw itself at the ground near her.

"What the fuck?" Guin muttered. "That's not possible..."

From what she could tell, it violated the Second Law of Thermodynamics. It was the same law that explained why a broken mug wouldn't suddenly reassemble itself - or why a rock wouldn't pick itself up and throw itself at her feet. She shook her head slightly, glancing around. Her thought process was fairly visible - it was confusion, mixed with understanding. "Something's not right here...Okay, Guin, think...Weird girl getting hunted down by O.M.E.N. agents that she probably murdered...Things defying the laws of physics...On a scale of one to last election, how fucked am I?"

Guin paced back and forth a moment, running a hand through her hair. She wished she had her phone still - now would've been a hell of a good time to get the fuck out of dodge.

Coventry Circus Grounds...

"I don't know," Aloise admitted to Darren. Could Hel really bring everyone back to life? It was such a tempting idea, one that made Aloise want to believe her. If Hel was genuine, then all of her friends she had lost could live once more: Darren, Eudora, Seraphina, Emmie, Andromeda, and countless others...The Judeo-Christian deities had been in charge of the universe for eras, from what she understood. Yet there was no reason that it had to be that way.

"A hunter's job is to save people," Aloise said a minute later, before slowly pushing herself to her feet. She had a gun in one hand and a knife in the other. Her body was covered in blood, sweat, and dirt - she looked like something that not even the cat would drag in. "Right?" she asked Darren.

"'Course," Darren replied, curling his fingers around his own piece. "Guns blazing, Ally?"

Yet Aloise didn't look him in the eye. "Saving people. No matter the personal sacrifice," Aloise said.

Hel, of course, was less than thrilled with everyone's reactions. She had already killed two of their number and yet, they continued to resist her. It was wearisome. The poor things - did they not understand that their lives could be better? A return to a simpler time, a new foundation on which they could build a better world. With the return of the Aesir, humanity would no longer need to cower before absentee fathers.

"Such foolish actions," Hel sighed. She drew her hand back, about to toss her sword at her latest victim, when Aloise walked into her peripheral vision. Her lips curled, as the Norse goddess rolled her eyes at the pathetic display of sacrifice. "Do you wish to die first, warrior?"

Aloise glanced back at Darren. "I'm sorry." Turning her gaze forward, she dropped her weapons and bent down onto her knees. "I kneel. Raise my dead. I don't care which deity is top dog. I'm a hunter - my job is to save as many people as I can. This is how I do that."

Hel's hand paused, the sword suspended in air. For a moment, warmth shone through her eyes, though it quickly vanished. Her hand dropped for a moment, though she still had an iron grip on the sword. She then stabbed her sword into the ground, strange sparks emanating from the sword then creating an elaborate pattern. Her other hand flew out, grabbing Aloise by the arm, as Hel then smiled and turned to her gigantic wolf, Fenrir.

"Fenrir - I believe it's time for your supper," Hel said coolly, before the sparks became a blinding beam of light, causing Hel and Aloise to vanish. Everyone in the circus still remained - along with the bloodthirsty wolf. Fight or flee? The choice is yours, but you'll want to choose quickly...

Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online




Seraphina


Location: Fairgrounds (Present Day)
Interacting With: Everyone in the Big Top.





Seraphina looked towards the others who stood with her against Hel, which was good but she knew that their numbers wouldn't be enough to beat her. She turned towards Aloise for a moment as the woman stood up as Hel was about to take out someone else, but what she did surprise her. Looking betrayed, but Seraphina could understand somewhat why she chose her position Hel's offer to bring back those that had died. Sera turned her attention back towards Malory/Danyial as she could hear his voice inside her head, which was good to hear from he was still in there.

"The Kumatock took your body as her vessel, which you gave permission to let her in. You need to reject her if you want control of your body again." Seraphina replied as she shielded her eyes for a moment as she watched Hel and Aloise disappear in a light. Leaving the rest of the group with the giant wolf Fenir, slowly drawing out her blade she needed to get everyone out of the area. Eyeing those that were all still there was a lot.

Seraphina turned her attention towards Edwina. "Try and get everyone out of here, i'll stall it!" Seraphina called out as she started to produce some holy light and aimed using it as an energy blast towards Fenir hopefully to get it's attention to her and draw it away from all of the others that were in the room.




Carolina Reed


Location: Salem The Road Towards Coventry
Interacting With: By herself.





Carolina looked towards Guin, grumbling slightly to herself as she saw her suggestion didn't work at all, but at least she did manage to get her attention by using the rock. Seeing the girl starting to pace around and try to find a logical way to explain what exactly was going on. Carolina reached over and started to pick up a stick, she wasn't sure how well her body was still dealing with the blow to the head by Hel.

Hopefully Guin would see the floating stick, if she couldn't get her abilities to work she might as well try and get her attention with the stick. "Please follow the stick, I really need you to help me." Carolina said to herself hoping that it will work hopefully it wouldn't scare her off. "I'm really not sure how much longer my body will last like this." She didn't want to end up dying in the middle of the street.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Witch Cat
Raw
Avatar of Witch Cat

Witch Cat C.A.T. Cat / Coolest of All Time

Member Seen 4 mos ago



Eudora Esmeralda Erebus and Daniyal Lohi


Location: Hel’s Hall
Interacting With: The kuma-tock off!




Ah yes, tell it to get out, why didn't he think of that?

The good thing about insane, uncontrollable panic is that it makes asking for things a lot easier. He briefly detached his mind from the angel's, now blind and deaf to all that was going on the physical world as he focused his consciousness back on the spirit and screamed.

And see, another good thing about suffering intense panic while being a consciousness with nobody is that your throat doesn't get raw because you don't have one. And so he screamed, shrieked, yowled, shouted, moaned, bellowed, wailed, and hollered right in his own hear, crying out "Get out of my body" and "I demand you leave this physical vessel" on and on, each other message a derivative of the first one with more and more obscenities woven into the message. No way he was going to let his body stick around a literal god of death. He just hoped getting it out would be as easy as letting it in.

He also made a mental note to apologise to the spirit later.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Thalia Maehers


Location: Circus
Interacting With: People in circus tent


"Well, looks like you all messed up big time. A lot of you just stood around and did nothing, a big ole waste of time. Now your stuck with a giant wolf. What you going to do with that? Well, I guess you could just die, but then I'd cease to exist, so hopefully you listen to the angel lady and try to run," Deadpool said, looking at her with a bag of popcorn in his hand. There definitely was perks to being a figment of someone's imagination.

She weighed her options, either she could stand around, and do nothing. Or she could take Deadpool's advice and get the heck out of there. This would also mean listening to the woman who was supposedly an angel, well a goddess seems to be trying to kill them, so why not. Ever since he first popped up, Thalia never thought she would be agreeing to what he said, especially since he never shuts up. She didn't want to head out first though, since that might cause the wolf to go after her if the angel missed. She decided to suck it up, and run towards the exit. There was nothing she could do to help, and since she was probably going to die if she stayed put, she decided that she had nothing left to lose.


Mitsukuri Katsumi

Location: Circus
Interacting With: People


This was definitely not how she expected her day to go. The fact that things seemed to just be getting worse since no one was actually doing anything, well, that just made things worse. Kat knew better than to get in the way of others, for the most part anyway. There hadn't been anything she could do, especially when facing a freaking goddess!

Now, cutting and running, leaving Seraphina to hold off the beast, that just was not what she had in mind. The woman seemed to know what she was doing though, and Katsumi didn't want to get in her way. They needed to get out of the circus tent, and there was nothing that she could do to aid the angel. "Kuso yarō," she said under her breath, before turning to start racing towards the entrance of the tent.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Online

Lilith St. Sebastian



Location: Cirque Anomaly
Interacting With: Everyone at the Circus and The Big Doggie



Lilith expected to be skewered by swords so when that did not happen she was pleasantly surprised. However, it seems they were betrayed by the soldier woman she accidentally stabbed before. She didn't know her, but the fact she trusted some otherworldly thing to bring the dead back to life made her an idiot and she was glad to be rid of her and Hel.

However, Hel left them a present in the shape of a giant dog. And he did not look like Clifford. Seraphina called for an escape and she didn't think she could hold her own against a giant dog, so she ran for the entrance to the tent, but she did not leave. She would make sure the others got out safely before she exited.

Millicent Clarke



Location: Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Demons, Witches, and More (Oh My!)



Millicent wasn't about to go quietly, but it seemed Hel got what she wanted when the woman she didn't know the name of (or bothered to ask about) stepped forward, offering herself. Stupid woman. She hadn't had much experience with the supernatural, but it seemed like common sense to not trust them at their word. She would learn shortly enough, she was sure. In the meantime...

They had a giant dog to handle. The annoying angel wanted them to retreat, but that was not an option. She wasn't about to run with her tail between her legs (funny, considering the dog...) so she drew her blade and stood next to the angel, "I don't run. I fight. You want to stall it? Be my guest. I'm aiming to take this thing down." That would prove harder than expected, to be sure, but if Hel loses her beast, that may be a turning point for them.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
GM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Tic Tac

Member Online





@Nallore@Witch Cat@FantasyChic@BlueSky44
Coventry, Massachusetts: December 28th, 2016 - 8:36 P.M. Local Time

~For those fighting Fenrir, each round you will need to make a fear check until you have been given an all clear. (He has an aura that radiates fear). Initial rolls have been done already - if you did not meet the check, you will need to PM me or dm me in the chat each round until you get the all clear...~

Woods Outside of Coventry...

In the woods, Carolina's mutant abilities seem to be getting weaker by the second. Rather than pick up the stick, Carolina instead manages to drag it a few inches across the forest floor. Anything more than that and it would be like attempting to move a truck without assistance - potentially manageable, but certainly not for someone in her condition. In the midst of her pacing, Guin froze as she noticed the stick about a foot away from where it had last been.

"That...that moved, right? I'm not crazy?" Guin muttered to herself, tugging on her hair again. Unlike the rock that had flung itself at her, she hadn't seen the stick move. She was about 78% certain that it had - but that was it. "Um...If there's an evil spirit out here, like Gramps maybe, can you...do something a little more dramatic?" she asked hesitantly.

Guin then shook her head. "No, that's dumb...It's never ghosts. Scooby Fucking Doo knows that," she grumbled. Carolina had only about sixty seconds left. This is her last round to make an action to attempt to save herself. Any longer and she'll be just a disembodied spirit. Now's the time to take a risk. (Additional information sent via dm ~ please dm or PM for roll results if needed ~ ).

Road to Coventry...

For a little less than twenty minutes, smoldering metal remains blocked off a majority of the road connecting Salem and Coventry. The car alarm had lasted for only thirty seconds before it died, yet the headlights continued to shine, illuminating the path in front of them. Various personal effects were scattered across the road - a boot here, a gun there, and the torn pages of a book scattered in just about every direction.

Suddenly, A phone rang. A hand, covered in dried blood, emerged from the rubble, pressing the button to silence it. "I thought I turned these bloody alarms off," MI13 Agent Jade Cornish grumbled. A succession of loud bangs and colorful curses preceded the agent climbing out of the window, the glass shards littering the pavement. Despite a nasty gash on her arm and forehead, she had been relatively unscathed from the crash. Glancing at the car, Jade sighed.

"...Should've gone for the insurance. Fuck."

Coventry Circus Grounds...

Fenrir tossed his head backwards, emitting a large growl. Rearing up onto his hind legs and then slamming his paws against the ground, the Earth shook. The ground cracked, creating a near perfect chasm inside Cirque Anomaly's main tent. This crack split the stage in half, yet it also splintered the support beams for the various bits of rigging. These beams toppled over as the ground shook, landing on the Ringmaster as if it had been a game of Whack-A-Mole. His blood splattered, along with pieces of wood, all over Seraphina. Beyond a few splinters and the chance of blood born pathogens, she'll be fine.

Darren wasn't nearly as lucky. A metal platform, traditionally used during Boris Valeska's escape act, was jolted off of the stage. The door to the platform swung open, with the platform crashing into Darren's back. By the law of conservation of momentum, the hunter fell forward, practically crushed underneath it. It's a miracle that he's still breathing - at least time hasn't been broken quite yet. That's maybe the only positive here. In the process, the platform's metal corner gauged Daniyal's side, but he managed to escape the majority of the blow.

"If you insist," the death spirit replied to Daniyal. "For your sake, I hope I have recovered the strength to manifest myself." Of course, there was no explanation to that cryptic comment. Spirits hardly ever felt the need to explain themselves. In an instant, Daniyal would feel the spirit's presence leave him, with an actual weight lifting from his body as the cloak seemingly removed itself as well. It fell to the ground, before a roughly humanoid form appeared underneath it. Kumakatoks, if they had enough strength, are able to manifest themselves in a seemingly corporeal form.

Fenrir howled once more, before charging towards where the cloak had been. The cloak was the item that Hel had gone to the circus to retrieve in the first place. With it, her powers would be increased exponentially. She'd be unstoppable. As Fenrir began his assault, his aura of terror began to radiate as well. Of those remaining behind to fight, surprisingly only Seraphina would be affected by this fear. It would grip her, causing her to doubt her each and every action, making her way to do nothing more than to run - she will, however, be able to push through it.

"On it!" Edwina cried out, thrusting her hands in front of her to add to Seraphina's assault. Combined, the two of them were blasting Fenrir with a considerable amount of energy. His fur was singed and he was smoking lightly, but it hardly seemed to stop the wolf. Turning his body slightly, his tail swung and hit Edwina, flinging her like a rag doll across the tent. Her trajectory sent her flying at the remnants of one of the poles for the trapeze. She was impaled on the poll - dead.

"Everyone, run!" Cecily screamed, seemingly finding her voice. Folly and Fairfax were sprinting towards the exit, following Katsumi and Thalia. Lilith was the last to run to the exit, with Cecily remaining inside the tent. Folly, Fairfax, Katsumi, Thalia, and Lilith were lucky - they didn't sustain any injuries. Now, they could run to Coventry, attempt to take a vehicle at the circus, or even head to Salem if they wanted to - at any rate, they need to get far away as they can from this place.

Back inside the tent, Cecily had her hands out in front of her, her fingers tensed as she focused on the ground around Fenrir. Its consistency shifted from solid ground to something more akin to mud, but it wasn't doing much to slow the wolf down. Darren had elected for a more direct approach - shooting the hell out of it. His bullets kept bouncing off of its hide as if they were nothing.

"This isn't working!" Cecily called out.

"If anyone has a better idea, I'm all ears!" Darren cried, continuing to empty his clip, as if a bullet could solve their problems at this point.

Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online




Seraphina


Location: Fairgrounds (Present Day)
Interacting With: Everyone in the Big Top.





Seraphina stared up at Fenir as the massive wolf got on its hind legs and slammed back down feeling the ground shaking violently, and watched a chasm appear around the main stage of the tent. The angel felt blood splattering all over her, and groaned out in pain as she felt the splinters imbed itself into her. Edwina joined in and tried to help her out, as the wolf let out a loud howl she stopped for a moment in her attack with a lot of fear going through her.

Fenir swung its tail as she watched helplessly as Edwina was hit by it and flung her across the room like a child throwing its toy across the room. She watched her body get impaled on a pole, looking away seeing yet another die right in front of her Seraphina watched as some of the others in the tent started to make their escape. A few stayed around Millicent opting to stay along with Cecily along with Darren, the Kumatok cloak managed to finally get off of Danyial's body which was good.

Despite the fear she was still questioning on what to do, Darren firing shots at the wolf and Cecily turning the ground under the wolf but still didn't seem to affect it much. Seraphina looked towards Cecily, then at her ability she wasn't sure if it would help or not but she knelt down stabbing her angel blade down into the ground as she started to use terrakinesis to make the ground shake under the wolf.




Carolina Reed


Location: Salem The Road Towards Coventry
Interacting With: By herself.





Carolina tried her best to move the stick as much as she could, she could feel her abilities starting to get a lot weaker now breathing heavily as she just dropped the stick that she had been trying to lift up on the ground. Panic started to set in as she started to pace around, thinking trying to figure out what she could do. Carolina had a feeling that her body would die very soon, stressed out tugging at her hair. She looked towards Guin, she was getting angrier and angrier mainly at herself she didn't want to die and she wasn't ready to die either.

"Forgive me, I'll give your body back as soon as I can." She said as Carolina started to unleash as much of her energy as she could muster and focused it on taking full control over Guin's body. Charging forward, as fast as she could her spirit merging into Guin's body looking down she was now in full control. Quickly Carolina started to make Guin's body move as fast as it could, running through the woods back the same exact path that she had taken to get back. As she moved pushing the body toward it's limit Carolina was more focused on just getting to the main road where her body was that she didn't notice that she had pulled a muscle. Causing her to limp towards the main road, but she managed to get back to her body.

Carolina looked back down to see herself there, breathing heavily as she looked around before kneeling down still panicking as she wasn't sure what she could do to try and revive herself. "Please don't let me die, what do I do?" Carolina said to herself, she then remembered the ring she had been given when she first joined up with SHIELD. She knelt down and pressing the gem on the ring three times, looking down at it screaming loudly she wasn't even getting a signal out either.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Witch Cat
Raw
Avatar of Witch Cat

Witch Cat C.A.T. Cat / Coolest of All Time

Member Seen 4 mos ago



Daniyal Lohi


Location: Coventry Circus
Interacting With: Kuma




As Daniyal entered his body, a sense of relief descended upon him. Even if he felt as if his entire arm might come off at any moment, the feeling of being able to feel was exhilarating albeit a little daunting as if he had forgotten what being alive was like in the time he spent possessed. He wobbled on his legs as he tried growing accustomed once more to forces like gravity, wind, and paralysing terror when a gigantic wolf is running towards you. Now would be a great time to test out his legs again.

With his good arm, he grabbed the Kumakatok's cloak and dragged her as he ran, sparing her no explanation other than a quick apology as he jerked her away from the beast. But, in that brief moment when he gazed at the charging beast, a part of him wanted to stand and fight. A tiny part of him yelling to get over it and fling a spell at it, but seeing as with a single howl managed to almost topple this place over, Dani angrily snuffed that part out and ran faster towards the exit with the rest, paying no mind to the other freshly dead body, the casters flinging fire at the dog, the only thing that existed to Dani in that moment was the cloak in his hand and the exit door.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Online

Lilith St. Sebastian



Location: Cirque Anomaly
Interacting With: Everyone at the Circus and The Big Doggie



Lilith exited when the last of the runners got out. She wasn't prepared to handle an oversized dog. She wasn't prepared to handle many of the things she saw recently and that frustrated her. There had to be something she could do. This situation was best left to the experts, but who were the experts.

Her thoughts ran to O.M.E.N. That organization seemed to have a knack for this thing, past experiences be damned. If Hel were to be stopped, and she HAD to be stopped, maybe they were the people to go to.

Millicent Clarke



Location: Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Demons, Witches, and More (Oh My!)



Millicent didn't think their odds were great, but she wasn't about to back down. Those with them were ready to fight, except the angel who seemed scared of her own shadow. It was best not to let fear overtake you. Fear got you killed.

The dog itself seemed transfixed on that cloak. It was a piece of cloth in her eyes, but if this whole situation taught her anything, it was that there was more than meets the eye.

Millicent left the others and charged after the cloak. Perhaps that was the key to stopping this beast. She had to get to it first. Hopefully, the earthquake from the angel's swords and the bullets could distract it long enough for her to get to it first.
1x Thank Thank
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Thalia Maehers and Mitsukuri Katsumi


Location: Circus
Interacting With: People in circus tent


Thalia was glad that she got out of the tent with her life. That was not going to end well if she had stayed there. "Welp, looks like you're going to live to die another day, the question now is what you do with your pathetic little life," Deadpool said, nodding at the fact that everyone who managed to get out were still standing around doing nothing. Thalia glared at him, "Would you shut up!" she said. Though she knew that he was probably right, yet again anyway.

Katsumi, well, she wasn't too thrilled about running away. Problem was, she was still pretty new to this whole thing, and did not know what to do to combat a giant wolf. Things were not going well, and to her, it seemed like everyone else was having problems too. She looked over at the silver haired girl, noticing for once that she was talking to herself. "Sono on'nanoko wa kurutte iru nodesu ka?" she mumbled under her breath before turning to her. "Uh, who are you talking to?"

Thalia was surprised when the japanese girl spoke to her. "Uh, no one. I was just mumbling to myself". she responded quickly, though Deadpool decided to have some fun. "Oh, don't mind me. Just ignore the fact that I exist. Pretend that you aren't going crazy. Yeah, it's all good".

"Sounded less like mumbling, more like shouting". Katsumi turned to the others who had ran out of the tent with her. Maybe they could come up with something, and in her mind, it was at least worth asking. "So, now that we are out of the tent, what do we do now?"
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online



A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Coventry...

Staring: Carolina Reed
Guest Staring: Cassandra Reed and Bonnie Chase


Agent Cassandra Reed, an engineer, was on the Zephyr looking over a few reports when she heard the distress signal coming from October's ring that she had been given when they first met. She knew that something was up, and managed to get Agent Bonnie Chase, a biochemist, to join up with her, and quickly took the quinjet docked on the massive plane. Cassandra sat at the helm looking at the coordinates that were coming from the distress signal. It was a weak signal but she managed to find the exact location that was on the road from Salem to Coventry.

Cassandra was stressed and worried that something had happened to her sister and October as they flew over Salem now looking over towards her partner. "We are close now." Cassandra said as she moved the jet as they were over the site where the signal was and landed the craft down. Cassandra made sure that the engines were still hot as she climbed opened the rear ramp, she quickly got out as she approached the three bodies.

Cassandra saw the bodies of Beatrice Decker burnt to a crisp, as well as Carbry Keenan. Then the third body was October quickly making her way over to the girl and reached to feel for a pulse sighing to herself she couldn't feel any. But Carolina wasn't close by at all which was a possible good or bad sign, she didn't know where she was though.

"These people...They're O.M.E.N. agents...And that's Walter Hanson...," Bonnie murmured as she spotted an additional corpse. She then kneeled over the O.M.E.N. agents, and while she couldn't identify the individuals themselves, their badges remained. Blowing off accumulated soot, the insignia on the badges looked up at her grimly. O.M.E.N. wasn't a good sign. While they were founded to protect the public from supernatural threats, they deemed anything supernatural to be a threat. If October was dead, that wasn't a good sign. Hanson's presence was troubling enough - he was a wanted man. He tried to end the world. Every government agency in the United States, hell maybe even the world, would have no qualms with killing him.

"Let's not jump to conclusions, but we need to consider the possibility that your sister was compromised," Bonnie said delicately. She and Cassandra had gone to great lengths to hide Carolina and October, due to their unique abilities and powers. Someone may have tipped O.M.E.N. off about the girls, perhaps they were even spotted on one of their last excursions. Turning her head, Bonnie glanced down the road. "We should keep on looking. She might have gone to the next town to find shelter, contact someone...It's odd that we haven't gotten a distress signal from her."

Twenty minutes later, Bonnie and Cassandra had loaded the bodies of the two O.M.E.N. agents, the Satanist, and young October into the quinjet. A separate team would be sent later to finish up at the scene - remove footage, interview any possible witnesses, and create a coverup if needed. With the bodies stowed, the quinjet then lifted up and hovered above the road to Coventry. With the light shining down, Bonnie and Cassandra searched for Carolina, hoping they wouldn't be too late.

Cassandra watched as the other agents started to load up the O.M.E.N. Agents bodies along with Walter Hanson's and Octobers, letting out a soft sigh and ran a hand through her hair. She didn't like the thought of losing her sister, and started to regret the decision to even have her join up in the first place. "Lets just hope that she is alright." Cassandra said as she watched the Quinjet lift off, though keeping at a hover ahead of them.

"Maybe there is something that's blocking the signal from coming through?" Cassandra said, maybe the O.M.E.N. Agents had set up some kind of signal jammer in town. Cassandra however remained alert as she scanned the area and continued to walk along the streets, Cassandra knew that O.M.E.N agents would kill anyone or anything that is related to the supernatural. "Any idea why they would be here?"

Bonnie nodded. In matters of biological systems and chemicals, her expertise was helpful. But when it came to technology, she deferred to Cassandra's judgment. It was why the two of them worked rather well together - they supplemented each other's knowledge. "It's possible." She then hesitated. The best case scenario would be that the O.M.E.N. agents were looking for Hanson - which would be understandable - and Carolina and October happened to be nearby. The worst case was that Carolina's cover had been blown and they came looking for her.

"They might be on the Winchester investigation - the O.M.E.N. top brass went missing," Bonnie proposed. She, like almost everyone else, didn't know that the O.M.E.N. leaders had been murdered. O.M.E.N. continued to insist that they were missing, despite knowing otherwise. She continued to walk down the road, eventually seeing a figure standing in the distance. "There - that might be her," Bonnie said. She then took off at a run, heading towards the person.

Cassandra looked towards Bonnie and nodded, they could have done that October and Carolina did have free reign to go on their own though it was a bit weird for them usually Carolina would have informed her on whatever case they were working on. "It's possible, but Carolina always tends to report whatever she is doing a lot of the time." She answered letting out a slight sigh, she was worried that her sister could have possibly been taken in O.M.E.N. custody. Looking ahead Cassandra could see the figure standing as well, she couldn't see but it could likely be her sister and quickly started to run alongside Bonnie as well.

Bonnie could hardly believe her eyes when she saw the Stark Industries heiress standing over the limp body of Carolina Reed. There was a small pool of blood around her head and Bonnie threw off her jacket, kneeling down next to the girl. She pressed the jacket up against the wound, hoping to stem the flow of blood. "Carolina? Carolina, can you hear me?" Bonnie asked, checking for vitals. "Cass, get the quinjet down here quickly! She's lost a lot of blood."

Carolina turned her head when she started to hear a familiar voice and saw that it was Bonnie and Cassandra running up to her, well her own body. Cassandra quickly aimed her weapon towards Guin for a moment keeping her eyes trained on her, Carolina quickly held up her hands while Bonnie tended to her body. "Cass, Bonnie it's me!" Carolina said, Cassandra wasn't sure what to think at the moment but quickly did what Bonnie asked.

"This is Agent Reed, we need the quinjet here now!" Cassandra said while still aiming it towards her sister, she wasn't going to take any chances though just yet even if she knew her sister was using Guin's body. "How bad is she Bonnie?" Cassandra asked looking down at her sister's body with a concerned look.

Bonnie didn't answer Cassandra. It wasn't that she didn't hear it - it was that she didn't want to lie to her. It looked bad. There was a good chance that her sister wouldn't make it. But she'd do everything that she knew how to do from a medical standpoint. As the quinjet lowered and a team came out with a gurney, Bonnie continued to keep pressure on Carolina's wound. "Worst case scenario...There's a project that I've been asked to consult on - Project T.A.H.I.T.I. - it's experimental but...Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

Carolina turned her head as she watched the quinjet landing before them and a team of medical staff came out with the gurney, watching as they loaded up her unconscious body onto it. Looking down at Guin's body that she had been using, she knew she couldn't stay in it forever and decided to leave for now letting Guin gain back full control of her body. Though she remained as close to her body as she could, while still keeping an eye towards her sister.

Cassandra listened to Bonnie for a moment, worse case her sister would be braindead or dead she would do whatever it took to keep her alive. She listened to Bonnie. She trusted her judgment and would let her do what she could to keep Carolina alive sighing to herself as she took a step back. "Do whatever it takes to keep her alive." If it did come to it she would sign her sister off to do whatever Project T.A.H.I.T.I. was. Cassandra walked along side her sister as a few other agents escorted Guin onto the quinjet.

Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
GM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Tic Tac

Member Online





@Nallore@Witch Cat@FantasyChic@BlueSky44
Coventry, Massachusetts: December 28th, 2016 - 8:39 P.M. Local Time


Coventry Circus Main Tent...

As Seraphina shook the ground and Cecily attempted to change the phase of matter, a miracle happened. Well, as much as a miracle can happen when most of your allies have fallen around you, a goddess bent on destroying the world is loose, and one of the finest hunters of our era has turned her back on her allies in order to attempt to save her fallen friends. As the ground shook and the phase changed, three large cracks formed in the ground. The lines met directly underneath Fenrir, causing the wolf to collapse and become buried underneath a pile of rubble.

"...Is it...dead?" Cecily asked, coughing from the dust that had accumulated. She and Seraphina had been spared from the rubble, but Millicent and Darren had both fallen into one of the crevices. Millicent's leg is stuck - she'll need to try to move the rubble around it in order to break free. For Darren, it's his arm that is crushed under pieces of rubble.

"...If you guys could do that thing with a little bit of warning first, that'd be great," Darren quipped. He strained himself, attempting to pull his arm free, but the rubble wouldn't budge. He'd need some help.

The ground shifted once more, but it wasn't Seraphina and Cecily causing it this time. Fenrir rose to full height, shaking the rubble off of his pelt as if it was nothing. He let out a roar, turning to phase the two aggressors - the angel and the mutant.

"Not dead, okay, that's fucking great...Should we try that again?" Cecily asked.

"Humans...Always so rude" the kumakatok grumbled. Both Daniyal and Millicent could hear it, as at this point, both of them are clutching onto the cloak. If Daniyal wants to escape the tent, he's going to need to somehow get the cloak from Millicent's grasp. Time for a game of Tug-of-War, friends! Wonder what happens if that rips, huh....

John Fairfax

Location: Coventry Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Folly, Lilith, Thalia, and Katsumi @BlueSky44@FantasyChic


Folly looked at Thalia strangely. As the product of madness herself, she had a knack for telling when others were less than present. However, she wasn't certain if she should press the matter or not. Talking to hallucinations was never a good sign, but Thalia was a friend to her. If she didn't want to tell everyone about what she was seeing, then it could wait - for now. She wasn't hurting anyone, at least.

"Well...Amiyra, do you have any suggestions?" Fairfax inquired. He was a bit out of his element - well, more out of his time. He understood some of the rules the future operated by, but at other times, it was probably best that he let the future dwellers come up with a plan. What resources existed in this time? They had scientific discoveries that marveled him, yet there were also various aspects that were the same. Everyone loved, cried, lost, hoped, and dreamed.

Folly thought about it for a moment. She distrusted O.M.E.N., but they did have the resources needed to combat this type of threat. But more importantly than finding those to help them combat Fenrir and Hel, they needed to get to some sort of shelter. Otherwise, they'd end up dead like so many others. "We should take shelter," Folly advised.

"Perhaps the hotel...Management won't mind," Folly suggested. Andromeda was dead, after all. And they needed to get somewhere to spend the night. Perhaps they could make plans in the morning.

Rupert Cornish, MP

Location: O.M.E.N. Headquarters - Washington D.C.
Interacting With: O.M.E.N. Agents, MI13 Agents, the Press @Witch Cat@FantasyChic


In Washington D.C., the morning had opened with thunderstorms. It had been drizzling for the past few days, dismissing anyone's hopes for a White Christmas. On the bright side, the scattered clouds and then on-and-off downpour has helped to keep the humidity down. No one was more thankful for that than Rupert Cornish, the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs in the United Kingdom. While his more public duties were to maintain British interests abroad in terms of foreign relations, Rupert Cornish also oversaw the Secret Intelligence Service.

Yet while the press and the public had been led to believe that he was there in his capacity as MP, Rupert Cornish came to America in his capacity of Director of MI13. All that is known publicly is that MI13 is the branch of the Secret Intelligence Service responsible for undocumented intelligence and special operations. Its true purpose - the monitoring, protection, and policing of enhanced individuals, as well as the assessment and neutralization of paranormal threats - is highly classified.

Inside the marble building O.M.E.N. called home, Rupert Cornish stood next to acting director of O.M.E.N., Harvey Irwin. Irwin's appointment had been approved in a Senate hearing that same day. It was the first press conference that O.M.E.N. had ever held - the first time that reporters could ask questions to the shadowy agency. Officially, the purpose of O.M.E.N. was to monitor threats to the United States and her interests. Only those aware of the supernatural knew O.M.E.N.'s true purpose - to exterminate anything it deemed to be a paranormal threat.

"I'd like to thank Mr. Rupert Cornish for joining me here today," Irwin began, speaking into a microphone on a podium. "I appreciate his offer of guidance and support as I strive to protect America and her interests in my position as interim director of O.M.E.N. - I know that there isn't much out there that you know about us. We are crucial to American democracy and the protection of our freedoms."

"As many of you know, there was the Incident in New York a little more than four years ago. Acts of violence from sources we cannot contain have continued to plague our nation...If you will, recall the Bible. There was an angel that god loved more than any other. He thought he was beautiful and he bestowed upon him special gifts, powers beyond our comprehension."

"But this angel...This angel's sin was pride. He wasn't content with those gifts. He rebelled against god and for this, he was cast out of Heaven and made to rule over Hell. This angel's name was Lucifer. This is the struggle that will define our generation - the struggle against those given gifts that they do not deserve."

"But do not fear...Just as god cast out Lucifer, so will we cast out these threats. As the acting director of O.M.E.N., that is my vow to you. If you have questions, I'll take them now," Irwin concluded, bowing his head. Rupert's dark shades prevented Irwin from noticing the eye roll he received from the MP. With a speech like that...he was just asking for trouble. This wasn't the speech you gave to keep people in the dark, something necessary with organizations like theirs.

This was going to expose the world to O.M.E.N. and all that it strove to protect them from.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Witch Cat
Raw
Avatar of Witch Cat

Witch Cat C.A.T. Cat / Coolest of All Time

Member Seen 4 mos ago




Rita Evans and Daniyal Lohi


Location: HQ / Circus
Interacting With: No one / Millicent @FantasyChic




Rita never cared much for public appearances, part of her detested it. A very large part of her. The noise, the constant flashing of cameras, how still you always had to be while everyone gawked around you. Her only saving grace was her dark shades that hid her eyes as it drooped and rolled, looking at everything but the crowd and speakers. If only she brought some earplugs too. However, she did listen to some snippets from the speech, mildly entertained by some of the words. She didn't expect references to the Bible so it was a surprise. A pleasant one though? She couldn't tell herself. Weren't they asking for controversy this way? She shrugged and let her mind wander off again, no need to trouble her mind with those thoughts now and instead entertained herself with daydreams of all the things she could do on the mission. She could see it so vividly, her ripping through hoards of undead or vampires or whatever this week's monster is, the battling leading to a spine-chilling crescendo before the thick, cool blanket of silence choked the battlefield after all was said and done. If she got lucky enough to get in a fight on her next mission, she wanted to make it last. As her own little Christmas Gift.

And at the same time, several miles and probably a different timeline away, Dani was trying to get out of this fight as soon as possible. Despite there being some inner flame within him that wanted to stay and fight, the chill waters of the thought "oh my god I don't wanna die" snuffed it out pretty quick as he ran towards the exit. But as he felt the cloak be tugged away from his hands, he looked back and saw Milli and promptly let go. If she wanted to be a prime target so bad, then so be it. "I swear if you give the cloak to Hel I will personally feed you to the dog," as he spoke, some faint embers of his will to stay his ground seeped into his words, made his words feel somehow more physical and serious. And despite how risky it was, he trusted Millicent to do the right thing. And if she did end up backstabbing them, well, hopefully, no one saw him hand the cloak to her so he wouldn't get yelled at as he painfully and slowly died.

Dani then quickly jogged out of the tent without a second look back. Granted he wasn't much safer because the only thing between him and that dog was a flimsy bit of tarp but still, it was somewhat better than being directly in the fray. But still, he couldn't shake off that chill that pierced him. Felt like Death himself was poking him on and on in the gut. A very apt description if he would say. One that hopefully properly covered up the creeping dread that said he just narrowly missed death with some not-so-humourous humour.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online




Seraphina


Location: Fairgrounds (Present Day)
Interacting With: Everyone in the Big Top.





Seraphina continued to concentrate for awhile long until she watched as the rubble started to finally crumble, she watched as Millicent went towards Danyial to grab at the Kumatok's robe. When the earth then cracked causing the woman to get her leg trapped within a crevice, and the other hunter to get his arm caught under the rubble. But the most surprising thing to her was that she watched some collapse on top of Fenir. Seraphina closed her eyes and coughed slightly as dust started to fill the room, she slowly stood up and waited for a moment until it cleared out.

The angel turned her attention towards Darren. "Sorry about that. Any ideas would have been better." Seraphina said, as she started to relax, and got the false since of security that it was finally over. Then she felt the ground starting to shake, and the rubble that Fenir was covered under started to come out, seeing it had done nothing to the massive hulking wolf. Seraphina looked towards Cecily then over towards Darren and Millicent who both were trapped.

Seraphina looked between those that were trapped and then towards Cecily. "If you can try and get them free." Seraphina said still second guessing herself. She would concentrate on picking up a piece of rubble that had fallen on the wolf and would try and fling it over at the wolf.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Online

Lilith St. Sebastian



Location: Cirque Anomaly
Interacting With: The Runners



Shelter did seem like the best course of action at this moment. While their strongest fought the giant dog, they should regroup and figure out what to do about the whole situation. They wouldn't be able to do this with who they had. They lost too many people already. Possibly more and if Hel wasn't stopped, who knows how many others would fall.

It seemed ironic that Lilith was going to head to the very hotel they mentioned to search for Folly when all of this started happening. Still, it was the best bet. "The hotel it is then. We can regroup and figure things out from there." She looked over the others with them. Thalia seemed somewhat concerning, but given all that has happened, she let it go. She was stressed too.

Millicent Clarke



Location: Circus Grounds
Interacting With: Demons, Witches, and More (Oh My!)



Millicent ran forward, nearly gaining on the cloak before another rupture happened. The ground opened up and she saw the dog fall. However, she fell forward, her leg being trapped in the hole. She pulled to no avail. However, she had reached for the cloak as she stumbled forward, managing to grab it. She pulled, but it pulled back. She looked up to see another holding on. A small tug of war match between the two. She was in no position to fight back, but before she could voice her thoughts, they let go.

She had no intention of letting Hel get this cloak. But she heard the voice as soon as she held on to it. There was more to this cloak than met the eye. She held on to it as she struggled to get her leg unstuck.

It was only put into more danger as the dog came back, probably angrier than ever. She had to figure out why the cloak was important. And quickly

Bronwyn Calliban



Location: Washington D.C.
Interacting With: Those at OMEN Headquarters



One could call it fate that led Bronwyn to Washington D.C. She had come here to do more research into recent events regarding the surge in dark power, but she stumbled upon an open press junction with OMEN. She had heard of these guys before. They made themselves known to her a bit ago. She didn't dislike them, but organizations had politics. Politics couldn't stop the darkness. If anything, politics only added to it.

But she had to see for herself. So she sat in the audience and watched the man speak. He had a way with words, she had to give him that. His comparison to Lucifer from the Bible was particularly engaging. Was there more truth to that than he led on though? And was he intentionally leaving others in the dark because there was a bigger threat than he lead on.

She felt it too. It was as if nature was crying out, voicing its concerns about the shift. She had heard the cry before, what with deforestation and global warming, but this was different. It was as if nature itself was terrified. And that terrified her. She had questions, one could be sure of that, but she wasn't going to feed them for the press. She would get her answers later.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Thalia Maehers and Mitsukuri Katsumi


Location: Circus
Interacting With: People in circus tent


"Ooh, the hotel, where everyone might just prolong their inevitable death! That is probably your best option, but the question is, how to get there quickly without dying. There is always the option of going back into the tent and dealing with Wolfy over there, but that would probably result in instantaneous death, and I'm guessing you want to live".

"Just shut up already, I don't need you narrating everything that is going on. Go away and leave me alone," she whispered in his direction. The hotel though, she wasn't sure where that was, since she had never found a need to go there. It made sense to her for them to head over and go there, since it was any place but where they were presently.

Katsumi, well, she was tempted to head back into the tent, but she knew that she was probably out of her league with the wolf. She noticed the silver haired girl talking to herself again. To her, the woman definitely had a screw loose or something, but now was not the time for this to be debated about. At the suggestion of the hotel as a place to hide out, she looked at the group and nodded her head.

"Alright then, let's head over there. I'm guessing since you suggested it, you know the way," Kat said to them. "Kono tsuitachi wa kurutte imasuga, ima wa nani mo dekimasen," she mumbled under her breath, waiting for someone to lead the way to the hotel.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet