Hidden 5 mos ago
Zeroth Post
Raw
Zeroth
((Unless you've made a CS in the Character Tab and have been accepted, please don't post here))
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Letmehaveone2
Raw
GM
Avatar of Letmehaveone2

Letmehaveone2

Member Seen 3 days ago

Lake of human blood
Waking up to a familiar scent, Price looked at his surrounding and what did he see before his very eyes? Blood. Human blood. He also realized he was in it as well. Oh, Great. He swam very quickly in order to get out. However, he only made it halfway out before he felt his demon trying to get out which gave him more of a challenge. Fighting his inner demon while trying to get out of the lake at the same time.



Jungle Caves
Arin found himself lying on the ground when he woke up. Well, this is different. He stood up before brushing himself off and taking a look at his surroundings. Welp, looks I'm in a cave somewhere. He was standing near the entrance by now. And a jungle.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Lamb Of Goth
Raw
Avatar of Lamb Of Goth

Lamb Of Goth A Black Lamb

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Big City

Danny groaned, starting to wake up. He moved his hand, and was surprised to feel pavement under it. Did the ghost zone have pavement in it? Danny tried to remember, but all he could recall was fighting the new ghost he had encountered. He couldn't remember the ghost's name, or what it looked like, but he could remember fighting it. As he opened his eyes, he found himself in the alley of a city. Had he somehow ended back up in Amity Park? Danny wasn't sure, but he decided to get to his feet and look around, which he did. Well, at least the getting to his feet part. He needed figure out which direction to go in before starting to walk off.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Rafiel_purewing
Raw
Avatar of Rafiel_purewing

Rafiel_purewing

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Big city

The last thing Gaster could remember was being in his lab working on strange new monster energy, he must have fallen asleep. But this was strange....he found himself lying down on the floor? And not in his chair at his desk. On getting himself upright Gaster found himself more confused, he was not in his lab, not underground and for what he could tell nowhere near Mt Ebbot. "Strange.....now how did I get here.."

His long black coat blew in a slight breeze. Finally after guessing he was in some city he finally pulled out a cellphone from his pocket ready to make a call only to sigh. "No reception...? Darn..I hope my boys will be alright. Well...The older one can look after things.."
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Ryouko
Raw
coGM

Ryouko

Member Seen 17 days ago

It was daytime, in the outside world. The sun shined, and the twisted visage of the lake of blood almost seemed...eerily pretty. However, this peace was suddenly snapped as a man cried out in pain, shrieks emanating from the cabin located in the woods.

These shrieks of pain, cries for mercy, all echoed, reverberating around the forest. If one was able to peek into the cabin, they'd see why. The man who was crying like a child was chained to a chair with barbed wire, his hands secured on the arms of a chair. His ankles, likewise, were also pierced together, strung through the middle like shoestrings. He was already bloody from the previous encounters...but this time, his torturer was finished with him.

'Let's see...' Aion thought, studying the crying man. His face was that of a robot's, giving no emotion and sympathy to the dead one before him. "Tell me. Where is the child?" The assassin spoke up, his voice echoing in the small epace. Aion stepped out of the darkness and circled him, his voice remaining a monotonous calm. "We can make this easy if you just tell me where she is."

"Fuck you, Man!" the male cried out, his teeth bloody as he gripped the arms of the chair. Aion smiled from behind the man, his jagged teeth seeming to have their own glow. Then...Aion laid a hand on the man's chair. "Wrong answer. She's been found. Meaning...I have no use for you, wretched creature." He said, grinning, as the man began to plead for his life.

However, a circle blazing to life below Aion's palm cut the man short, as Aion transfigured the wooden chair into a spiked chair, stabbing through the man's chest, legs, arms, and stomach, turning him into a rather large pincushion. Then, the chair reverted, and the corpse went slack, head lolling forwards. Aion would calmly wipe off his hands, before he stomped, the floor in front of the chair tipping forwards, causing the chair and corpse both to slide into the darkness of Aion's crypt.
Hidden 5 mos ago 5 mos ago Post by Letmehaveone2
Raw
GM
Avatar of Letmehaveone2

Letmehaveone2

Member Seen 3 days ago

Lake of Human Blood
Price continued making his way out as he internally fought with his demon. He was finally out and was about to sigh in relief until he found himself covered in the stuff which made running off pretty useless. I need to hide then. The question is where? He just prayed he wouldn't run into a human(XD).



Jungle Caves
Arin exited the cave and walked through the jungle. Hmm... nobody else here as far I can see. He shrugged as continued walking.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Rafiel_purewing
Raw
Avatar of Rafiel_purewing

Rafiel_purewing

Member Seen 1 hr ago

@Scott Silverado

Finally accepted that he was no longer in his underground home and there was no way to reach those back there as well he took a side street to see who or what he could find in this city like place. The whole place looked almost empty with no-one around for what he could see. After turning into a side passage he was starting to believe he was the only one here before stopping. Ahead he saw a small dark haired young boy, Speaking calmly looking ahead "Seems I am not alone after all? You are from here?" Gaster hoped the boy would not get startled having a skeleton talk to him with his skull cracked. If one were to look at Gaster's hands they would see on each palm there was a circuler hole as well which give Gaster an intimidating look or so he was told and the long black coat he was fond of wearing didn't really help.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by The Slenderman
Raw
Avatar of The Slenderman

The Slenderman Meme King.

Banned Seen 1 mo ago

That cosmic resort that was the station for all things that were powerful and skilled, that's the place Erina came from and she had to leave unfortunately. She had been banished yet again and now to train even more before she even hoped to come back to the resort. She was skillful already and the reason why he was kicking her out of the resort had made her a little angry at him. She knew better to display her emotion though and thus had to go willingly and not kick up a fuss in front of him otherwise that would be a fatal mistake.

God dammit Aylex, next time I'll get your place as warden of the resort."

She though to her self and then just strapped her sword to her hip and then shook her head thus accepting the whole situation for what it is. Even though Naomi would probably convince Alex to bring her back.

The Palmer took a step toward the portal and looked behind to all of the people she had knew and that was the hardest thing to do right now and having to look at Riya's face on the matter was extremely painful, she had been her student.

After stepping through the portal Erina found herself in a Maze and that was a very mysterious place to be teleported at. This was very wrong, had his portal malfunctioned. She looked around for any sign of life that had probably teleported to. By Erina's logic no place was ever emptied and thus had some civilisation...
Hidden 5 mos ago 4 mos ago Post by Letmehaveone2
Raw
GM
Avatar of Letmehaveone2

Letmehaveone2

Member Seen 3 days ago

Maze
Bubbles had been asleep in her bed, but as she absentmindedly moved one of her arms, she felt grass. Opening her eyes, she found she was no longer in her bed. Oh, I must be dreaming. She stood up and looked around. Ooh, a maze! She thought excitedly once she realized where she was.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Outlaw0023
Raw
Avatar of Outlaw0023

Outlaw0023

Member Seen 3 days ago

Big City

The sound of gunfire flooded an old warehouse by the docks,people screaming in horror as they fled only to be gunned down before making it to the door. Castle stalked around the building wielding an M16 with an under barrel grenade launcher. He pulled out the empty 50 round magazine only to flip it to the other one duct taped to it. The mafiosos scurried around trying to find cover "Somebody shoot him!" The boss yelled from his office through the intercom.

Castle hid behind a truck before firing a grenade at a massive stack of "sugar" packages. The goons hiding behind it flew off into the walls and ground as the powder clouded half the room, their friends laid down suppressing fire to keep Frank from advancing. Castle looked around for a gas mask, once he found one he put it over his face and quickly moved to diffrent cover. As the goons advanced Castle shot them all down from behind. They cried out after being shot and falling to the ground. The powder cloud dissipated as Castle slowly moved over to them, the few that groaned and struggled to get up were shot in the back of the head.

Castle then looked up in the office and made his way to the boss calmly, te boss panicked and began to stack up his desk, a filing cabinet and hus personal mini fridge to keep castle at bay while he called for back-up. Frank holstred his rifle and took out a block of C4, he placed it on yhe door then went back down stairs. Once he pushed the button the desk and cabinets went flying to the other side of the room crushing the man. Castle grabbed a half full jerry can then slowly went back up stairs, he looked at the boss who was crushed under a filing cabinet but struggling for breath. He coughed a bit of blood as he tried to free himself. Frank began to pour diesel fuel on the floor and onto the wounded man, he winced in pain as the gasoline hot into his wounds. The man began to beg and pleade for his life, castle merely replied "I swore i was going to make you burn." As he lit a match and dropped it before walking away.

The man screamed in agony as the office caught fire and castle left the building. He went back into his battle van where his dog max was waiting, he pet the dog then turned on the engine. The warehouse began to explode as Castle drove away, on his way out he saw two more goons trying to crawl away "One batch." He said as he ran one over "Two batch." He said running over the other "Penny and a dime." He finisher as he drove out of the dock.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Lamb Of Goth
Raw
Avatar of Lamb Of Goth

Lamb Of Goth A Black Lamb

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

@Rafiel_purewing

Danny heard the voice behind him and shifted into his ghost form, looking behind him as he did. He was about to fire a ghost ray, the green light coming from his palm, but stopped himself as he realized what was asked. Did this guy not know where he was either? He was silent for a minute before speaking.

"So, you don't know where you are either? I was about to ask you the same thing. I was about to ask you where we where." Danny replied, glad he wasn't the only one who didn't know where he was. He was also annoyed, because he still didn't know where he was, and he had a feeling he wouldn't know for a while.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Rafiel_purewing
Raw
Avatar of Rafiel_purewing

Rafiel_purewing

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Gaster's eyes opened wide a moment, the boy before him that looked human changed form? Glancing to the green light in the boy's palm raicing one hand of his own in case a fight broke out but then the boy relaxed and spoke back. Lowering his hand again he took a step closer, Gaster was glad as well that this boy didn't question a skeleton of all things talking to him.

"Well...let us get to know each other and maybe we can help each other? My name is W.D Gaster though most just call me Gaster..or Wingdings work too. As you can see I am not at all human so I hope that does not bother you, you yourself is not quite a normal human either mind seeing your form did shift.." As he spoke calmly Gaster looked around again before sighing a little with a shake of his head speaking suddenly in a strange sounding language to himself suddenly frowning.

After being used to the underground for soo long, suddenly finding himself where he could actully see a real sky unnurved the skeleton a little.

@Scott Silverado
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Blueflame
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Blueflame

Blueflame Blue light

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

@Letmehaveone2 (hey pal am I able to say if this is still open)
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Rafiel_purewing
Raw
Avatar of Rafiel_purewing

Rafiel_purewing

Member Seen 1 hr ago

From the ally way of the city Gaster sighed ignoreing the kid as he seemed to be lost in his own little world. Maybe the shock of talking to a skeleton got to the kid. As he went further down into the ally Gaster almost tripped over a foot hiding behind a few boxes. Looking down he noticed a robotic bear? "Strange...this is a strange place..." However, Gaster could feel something inside the robot and it both confused him and fascinated him. Kneeling down he examined the robot bear before finding a power button. Slowly he pushed the button.

@Blueflame
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Blueflame
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Blueflame

Blueflame Blue light

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

@Rafiel_purewing
The rusted animatronic black eyes shot open before lenses fell over them showing blue and white. It shuddered as it came on old metal creaking and groaning as it turned on. One hand closed around an old wireless microphone as it stopped shuddering. It started to stand boxes and trash falling off joints and springs clicked back into place as it stood. "Hh Hhi kids wWWelcome to FrfRFreddy fazzbear's Pppizza!" the bear said jaw squeaking as it spoke. It's eyes locked on Gaster "stististick around fffor a Bite"
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Rafiel_purewing
Raw
Avatar of Rafiel_purewing

Rafiel_purewing

Member Seen 1 hr ago

@Blueflame

Gaster was taken back by this robot as it came to life. As he watched it he could feel...a soul inside? so, like mettaton prehaps? Gaster took a deep breath before speaking to it. "We not at...this fready frazbear place and I am not a child. Can you understand me? what is your name..?"
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by Blueflame
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Blueflame

Blueflame Blue light

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

@Rafiel_purewing
"Freddy fazzbear" the robot said looking around. "where am I animatronics are not allowed outside the restaurant.".
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by mmarage
Raw
Avatar of mmarage

mmarage The Great Detective!

Member Seen 13 hrs ago

I had just walked out of the library, finished with work for the day. It was time to head home and start on some homework before tomorrow morning. I really needed to stop procrastinating with work, I always just end up waiting and waiting up until the very last moment and then do it all at once in a major panic... oh well, I still get good grades, so I must be doing something right.

I stretched and yawned, looking at my phone, it was about 7:30 PM. The bus would be arriving at the usual pick up point in just fifteen minutes. I briskly walked toward the bus stop, trying to avoid a few icy patches that had managed to survive in the shadows of the surrounding buildings. I don't know why, but something felt... off. I've had this ominous feeling all day. Maybe I read something creepy off of the net last night before bed or something and just forgot. Whatever, nothing ever happens, it's just a boring little city, where I'll continue my boring little life.

I played around on my phone for a little bit while I waited for the bus to show up. It wasn't that long, before I realized it, I heard the telltale screech of the bus as it stopped and opened its doors. After waiting for a second for someone to come out, no one did. I walked on board and smiled to the driver. "Evening Sal." I said as I passed by and sat down in one of the front row seats. The typically grumpy driver just grunted and shut the bus door and drove off.

I leaned against the wall of the bus, staring out at the buildings, people, and cars. The usual sights and sounds that I always saw, day in, and day out. Sometimes I wished that something interesting would happen. Though of course, I probably shouldn't wish for such things. I mean, "Interesting" could be a lot of things. I mean, it could be a zombie apocalypse, or a nuclear war, or some other catastrophe where I could die or lose my family and friends. Best to just leave such things for dreams, I suppose.

Speaking of which... I was exhausted. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night. I may or may not, but definitely was playing videogames to a very, very late hour and was running on a few hours of sleep... totally worth it. Either way, I was tired, and Sal usually was usually nice enough to wake me up when I got to my stop, which was half an hour away, maybe longer since the roads were still a little icy. I shut my eyes, my cheek pressing against the cold glass of the bus, and... with unnatural speed, I fell asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - An Unknown Amount of Time Later - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I jolted awake. It took me a second to realize where I was. I was still on the bus. I wonder how long I was out... it was strange, the bus wasn't running. Did... it break down? I slowly stood up, my whole body felt stiff. "Sal?" I called out, after seeing that no one was in the driver's seat. Then... I noticed something rather odd. We weren't in town anymore. Well... not my town at least. The bus's doors were wide open, and I walked down the stairs, off of the bus, and then looked up and around at the sprawling skyscrapers that surrounded me. "Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore..." I mumbled to myself.

I pulled out my cellphone and unlocked it. I tried to call home, but... "Are you kidding me? No signal? In the middle of this city? Seriously? Just my luck." I grumbled. Though, something was strange... the time and date, it was... glitched? I guess that's the best way to describe it. The time and date just kept flicking to different numbers, never stopping. "What the hell...? Did my phone break?" I wondered aloud. I went through my apps, but they were working perfectly fine, all of my pictures, contacts, and messages were okay, everything but the time, date, and obviously the signal were screwed up. "Maybe there's a store that can take a look at it and see what's wrong with it..." I thought.

With that in mind and considering that Sal was nowhere to be seen, I began walking down the street in search of a phone store in this strange new city. God I wish I had a taser, or some pepper spray... I better keep a good grip of my phone and wallet. Who knows how many pickpockets, muggers, and other delinquents are around ready to prey upon the scrawny nerdy kid?
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Rafiel_purewing
Raw
Avatar of Rafiel_purewing

Rafiel_purewing

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Somewhere close by as Gaster eyed the robot before him he felt another living souls somewhere close in the city. Finally he shook his head a little. "I don't know where this is. Fready was it? Do you understand me? My name is Wingding Gaster...most however call me Gaster." Checking his phone but of cause there be no signal, no way to contact his king or his boys. Sighing a little he put his phone away.

@blueflame
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Frenzy
Raw
Avatar of Frenzy

Frenzy Essence of Smoking

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

The first thing Sirin does upon waking is bring her hands up to her headdress. It was there, fastened to her head, full, unbroken, uncracked. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to be grateful or disappointed, but surely any damage done to the helmet would be damage done to her. Sirin gets herself up to her feet with a huff and dusts off her blue dress before getting a look at her surroundings. It was... it was somewhere. Different. It wasn't a Scarlet Chorus camp, so that was a plus if nothing else. She walks forward with a downtempo pace, unsure about every corner.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by mmarage
Raw
Avatar of mmarage

mmarage The Great Detective!

Member Seen 13 hrs ago

I kept wandering aimlessly through the city. Strangely, it was empty. No people on the streets at all. It was... unnatural to say the least. A city this big, I would expect at least a few people on the streets at all times. "Hello?" I called out as loud as I could, my voice echoing through the empty streets. No response. Oh god... could it have happened, one of those end of the world as we know it scenarios? Zombies? Aliens? Rapture? Nuclear war? A deadly super virus? The possibilities swirled through my mind and my heart was gripped in fear.

I took a deep breath, putting a hand on the side of my head. "Calm down, Joe. If it were those things, then there'd be more evidence. You'd also probably not be alive, and that shout would have undoubtedly have alerted any threats out there, but, nothing's happened yet, right?" I muttered to myself, trying to calm myself down. It was working, I mean, me, being the lone survivor of the end of the world? Laughable. I probably would be the first casualty if anything. I'm not strong, I'm not athletic, I know little about self defense, nor do I have any experience fighting, and I've been a shut in for as long as I can remember, I wouldn't be able to survive in an outdoors-y situation, I'd probably die of exposure before anything could get me.

I couldn't help but laugh at my own stupidity. Alright, Joe, you like mystery novels and games, so... this is just one big mystery. So, let's try to analyze the situation and play detective.

First, your arrival seems to be clear, for whatever reason, you were transported here while you were asleep, that is why you were still on the bus, simple enough, the reason why is still unknown, Sal might've taken you here for some unknown reason, or maybe the bus got hijacked, you can be a pretty deep sleeper.

Second, your phone must have been affected by something, perhaps a virus of some sort that affects the time keeping features of your phone, could have been from some app or website you viewed or downloaded, or perhaps it was damaged somehow which would also explain the lack of signal, a major city like this is unlikely to not have cell service.

Third, the reason why people aren't outside, well either there's a state of emergency, which means you need to get off of the street as soon as possible, or there is a major event in the city where everyone is. The event seems more likely, there aren't any sirens, emergency service vehicles evacuating or assisting people around here.

So, with all of that in mind, I should try and find where this event is going on, surely I must be able to find someone who can help me get home. I kept walking down the street, listening for some signs of a large gathering, music, talking, laughing, something. But... the city was absolutely still. I tried to keep convincing myself that it was just a huge city and that everyone must be on the opposite end of where I was... but it still unnerved me, there are people who still have to work, or decide not to go to such events...
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet