Original Worlds & Stories
- The Blighted Kingdom - a long-standing kingdom suffers under a new horrific plague that is turning people to stone, but not before causing panic, paranoia, and untold myriad of sufferings. Each major city has closed its borders to outsiders as they each suffer their own crises, and the king is at a loss of how to salvage his land and his people.
- The Black Sarcophagus - the discovery and opening of an obsidian sarcophagus in Egypt unleashes an ancient evil back unto the world, but also brings the return of magic and the wondrous feats it brings. The world plunges into a modern magical fantasy, with the evil in Egypt securing greater and greater armies to take the rest of the planet by force.
- Simulacrum - in a hyper-future cyberpunk world, digital personas are a massive part of everyone's individual national identity. when a select few go rogue and their real life counterparts become wanted, black-listed fugitives, they must work around and against the system to reclaim their identities and old lives.
Original Characters & Stories
- 'Cryborg' - escaped subject of a blacklist military project to create android super-soldiers that are both more effective and more expendable than human beings. hunted down by those who wish to see the fruits of their experiments; initially a viciously programmed killing machine with little to no psychology, but her fresh mind begins to learn and form a new personality alongside the fractured memories of her old life.
- 'The Sherrif' - an out-of-time sheriff from an old frontier town, recently come out of cryogenic stasis after stumbling upon an alien spacecraft while pursuing a bandit that had been plaguing his town. trying to come to terms with his predicament and the loss of everything he knew, as well as the wild changes in the modern world, he is thrown into a strange mix of both eras when his old enemy seems to resurface.
- 'The Coyote' - an out-of-time bandit from the old frontier, who has survived using recovered alien technology found purely by chance, and who now find a new lease of life when his old enemy resurfaces in modern times.
- 'Swarm Queen'/'Hornet'/ - Abelle D'Voire, young woman in High School, discovering new abilities of insect manipulation and using them to carve out an identity for herself in her own mind. With mentoring by a new mysterious faculty member who has taken an interest, her own ability ends up overriding her biology and her mind, shredding her humanity as she turns into the monstrous insect/human hybrid dubbed only 'Hornet'.
- 'The Shrike' - a seemingly-immortal, immensely talented swords-woman who is the last survivor of her race after a horrific war in which she was a fierce and feared warrior and enforcer, now cursed and haunted by the last souls of her kin and desperately searching for a way to undo the destruction of her people.
- 'The Wendigo' - a young man who is the latest bearer of the Wendigo Spirit that has haunted his family for a century, and who comes into contact with other supernatural beings who see the power of the Wendigo as an enforcer, a bargaining chip, an admired specimen, and a path to power and immortality - all while struggling with the Wendigo itself.
- Dani Ketch/Ghost Rider - a younger Ghost Rider, maybe a few weeks after her 'gift' of the Ghost Rider from Mephistopheles, on the run after torching her hometown in her first transformation and seeking asylum in the care of SHIELD, fleeing religious zealots, state authorities, and the agents of Hell itself while grappling with her new abilities.
- John Constantine - a younger but no less traumatized Constantine, living in self-imposed exile in America after losing his sister in Hell. based on new information he begins to put together a new search party for an expedition into the afterlife to rescue Astra, his first failure, and thereby jump-start some kind of redemption; but as ever, he runs into obstacles.
- Matt Murdock/DareDevil - a DareDevil a few years into his career but still just slowly starting to make a dent in Fisk's underworld. He quickly gets caught up in Fisk's wrath and begins to unravel circumstances that have been silently built up to remove him.
- Harvey Dent - a pre-villain Harvey who is about to suffer a great tragedy and channel the resulting rage into a vicious vigilante known as 'The Hangman' as he struggles to maintain a grip on his own sanity.
- The Joker - an old Joker who has been underground for over a decade, thought of by many as gone for good, who resurfaces when he believes Batman is becoming weak for a final gambit to kill them both and have his last laugh on Gotham and the Bat.
Misc. Unconnected Characters
- 'Double-Down' - young male teen with the ability to create a perfect copy of himself that can learn, think, and act independently before being re-absorbed by the original.
- 'Lock & Load' - twin girls with separate but complementary forms of technopathy - 'Lock' can use scavenged resources from around her to intuitively create crude tools and weaponry quickly and on the fly. 'Load' can remain in contact with a tool or weapon to passive 'upgrade' it as long as it is in her possession, allowing it to perform its function more efficiently and to a higher degree.
- 'Helios' - young woman with the ability to condense heat at a point to ignite a miniature sun-like orb of heat, which she can then manipulate.
- 'Penny Dreadful' - young female teen in high school who is slowly learning of a new bodily awakening - the ability to change her own biology in a monstrous manner.