Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Raging Fenrir
Raw
Avatar of Raging Fenrir

Raging Fenrir Not chosen, but still the one.

Member Seen 3 days ago

Alright I think that the character is fair however how would her having the rank of troop captain effect this roleplay? That would mean she would have her own squad.


I can lower the rank if you want. It's not clear yet what the scope of the RP will be. If we're just going to be following one troop I'd definitely lower her rank, but if it's going to be larger scale I don't see it causing any difficulties.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
GM
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Online

I was planning on this being one singular unit for cohesion at the start
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Renny
Raw
Avatar of Renny

Renny Make Your Own Way

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

@vancexentan Lol I'll change mines than too. Unless you had something in mind?
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Raging Fenrir
Raw
Avatar of Raging Fenrir

Raging Fenrir Not chosen, but still the one.

Member Seen 3 days ago

@RennyUnless you'd like to be the troop leader?
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Renny
Raw
Avatar of Renny

Renny Make Your Own Way

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

@Raging Fenrir Well I don't want to lead the team, I'll def leave that to Van. Seeing him say he wants them all in the same troop made me feel off for being a Troop Leader. I could finagle something of course but I know it'd be easier for him if they were all on the same Troop. Maybe he could be a Vice-Leader or something.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
GM
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Online

Corporal is generally considered what vice-leader is considered. The big boss is ultimately Hijikata. It was my fault for missing Renny's troop leader spot as well.
Hidden 1 mo ago 1 mo ago Post by Raging Fenrir
Raw
Avatar of Raging Fenrir

Raging Fenrir Not chosen, but still the one.

Member Seen 3 days ago

@vancexentan Alright. I downranked to corporal if that's good. I'd be the same rank as Renny, but let me know if you want to change that.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
GM
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Online

Alright I'll accept him then.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by AtomicNut
Raw
Avatar of AtomicNut

AtomicNut Baka Shinji

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

@vancexentanCharacter was modified to clarify.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Renny
Raw
Avatar of Renny

Renny Make Your Own Way

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

@vancexentan Lowered rank to Member of 11th Squad.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
GM
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Online

Alright I'll accept the characters does anyone have any requests on how they want to start this? I will be free handing a lot of this rp.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by AtomicNut
Raw
Avatar of AtomicNut

AtomicNut Baka Shinji

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

Alright I'll accept the characters does anyone have any requests on how they want to start this? I will be free handing a lot of this rp.


Drunk, naked, and with no recollection of the previous night.

Just kidding. Just do whatever
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
GM
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Online

I was just thinking a meeting between Saito, us, and another troop leader before we separate and go hunting for dirty filthy imperialist dogs.
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Renny
Raw
Avatar of Renny

Renny Make Your Own Way

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

@vancexentan Sounds like a plan. I'm not really sure the options of where to go from here or there. Though I'm sure I'll figure it out as we start to interact and such.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
GM
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Online

My plan of action currently is to have a group samurai fight, and introduce the arc's big bad, at least to us, The Mad Dog of Kyushu. If that's too quick we can uncover clues, and go on from there timeskip maybe.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Renny
Raw
Avatar of Renny

Renny Make Your Own Way

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

@vancexentan Cool. Just curious but if we had went the clues route, how would that have played out?
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
GM
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Online

We let the investigators in the squad do their job, route out a syndicate in Kyoto (Saito, and Okita doing the other half) and eventually run into the mad dog.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Renny
Raw
Avatar of Renny

Renny Make Your Own Way

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

@vancexentan Alright, I'm voting for the first plan. The second seems like a waste of time.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Raging Fenrir
Raw
Avatar of Raging Fenrir

Raging Fenrir Not chosen, but still the one.

Member Seen 3 days ago

All sounds good to me.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
GM
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Online

Alright just a ahead up we're not going to be killing the mad dog in the first meeting.
1x Like Like
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet