Hidden 2 mos ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
GM
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

The night was cool, and the breeze flowing calmly through the massive city of Kyoto. All was fine for the moment despite for the random thugs running around on occasion very few things truly harmed the Shogunate Capital. With the world in a state of chaos however it was clear that was not to stay that way. Kyoto, and Edo would likely find themselves on fire if things went wrong. The Imperialists were brazen, and so were the men who fought for them. Calling the Shogun a outdated piece of history meant that the whole of Japan must change if they were to take charge. An Emperor must always sit on the throne to guide the Japanese people to victory. But would it truly be the same with whoever the southern allies in Choshu picked to be the successor? The end of the Tokugawa would mean many things. Too the Shinsengumi it meant an end to their role as Samurai. They would not allow the foolish Imperialists to end their great tradition.

It was on this night that the 15th Squad met together with Captain Saito of the 3rd Unit, and Captain Okita of the 1st. The Shinsengumi has received a leak from concerned citizens about an invasive Imperialist Syndicate Group forming in the city ready to do the will of their leaders. It was in the house of a local Daimyo in the city that the Shinsengumi meet today. In a fancily furnished room with ornate decor. The dining room was were the Shinsengumi were meeting. Saito, and Okita sat stationary on their ends of the table while Fujimaru Kozuki sat on his side. Saito's team were out patrolling, and Okita's unit were in a different area nearby. Fujimaru's unit was chosen to be the primary unit located in this meeting area for the moment.

"Saito are you sure that the information is correct? We may end up walking into a trap if this is not carefully considered." Fujimaru questioned the man who frowned and nodded his head. Saito's facial features were terrifying even to his allies the man had skill that rivaled any true samurai. "Yes I assure you it is I had my own men check up on it. The Imperialist shadow teams are set up on the four corners of the city, with one more sitting in the middle. They've been very careful but a few of their mistakes have given them away. We will be able to get in by surprise, and kill all of them with minimal difficulty I would think." Saito stated to the group present. Fujimaru wondered if Saito was judging things based on his own standards, or not. It was difficult to imagine this wasn't some sort of plot. "I'm more worried about this thug they call 'The Mad Dog of Kyushu" rumor has it that he's a talented samurai gone ronin after killing his own master. Others say he is a yakuza boss. Even more say that he's simply a man looking for a blood bath. The lack of information surrounding him makes me believe he is more dangerous than we may think. Still with our skill he should be killed easily enough if we catch him." Okita Souji stated simply as he drank some tea out of a cup. Fujimaru wondered exactly how many of them there were. "I believe the reports state that there's at least thirty men. I'm a little annoyed that so many people could sneak by us." Fujimaru stated calmly but frustration leaked out slightly. "I'm confident they have had help. As I said don't worry we shall root out this weed tonight, and focus our efforts on the Imperialists threatening the city outside of it." Okita said confidently. Saito smirked and nodded his head, "Only fools would dare to fight the Shinsengumi by invading the capital they will know what it means to be true samurai. None shall survive."
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by Renny
Raw
Avatar of Renny

Renny Make Your Own Way

Member Seen 5 days ago

It had taken nearly two years for Nagatoki to find any real action in the Shinsengumi. His dark days as a Manslayer had been far more exciting when viewed through retrospection. No longer were they a fog of bloody missions, all culminating to the death of Sanesuke the Phantom of Osaka but now they were a testament of his swordsmanship and infamy. He stood still amongst the other members of the eleventh squad, body loose and comfortable in the tense situation. His peerless senses had been honed to be alert even when he appeared laxed. He took account of the mostly still courtyard, hearing only the sounds that should exist outside. For he had accounted on the way-in for what should and should not be heard.

He yawned, for just a second his senses being dulled. How boring, he thought. Conversations like these are what I will hate the most once I'm in power. Too bad we can not just be presented with the insurgents now. Killing them myself would surely promote me to Troop Captain.

His unusually bright-eye shifted between Fujimaru, Okita, and Saito as they spoke. He swiveled his neck in a firm yet slow manner, coaxing the stiffness from out his muscles. He hoped something exciting would happen soon, else he would have to play man-servant to gain good favor amongst the powers-that-be.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Shiyonichi
Raw
Avatar of Shiyonichi

Shiyonichi The Edgelord

Member Seen 10 hrs ago

Ryuga was annoyed. He wasn’t annoyed by the fact that he was awake at this time of night. He was used to it, taking lives for a living meant that you don’t really get a choice when you sleep. He wasn’t annoyed by the constant conversation by the conversation, because unlike most of the pampered sons, he actually understood the importance of information. He wasn’t even annoyed by the fact that the shogun was being threatened by a bunch of conspirators, because screw the shogun, what the hell has that bastard has even done for him?

Ryuga was annoyed more for the fact that he was actually getting into combat. He had been a sellsword all of his life, but he didn’t really want to fight. Fighting meant that he was risking his life and he was just living for more than just himself, though if he ever fought, he was confident that he wouldn’t lose. The former Sellsword rubbed his eyes, he may have been used to sleep deprivation, but he wasn’t used to standing around stiffly.

He just wanted to end this so he could just go home and rest. He didn’t really care about the glory of combat as a few would claim, nor he did have the ambition to move up the ranks, he didn’t want that burden of responsibility. He actually prefer to just be settling public disputes over this moment, because for the first time in a while he felt that he had gone back to his sellsword roots.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Raging Fenrir
Raw
Avatar of Raging Fenrir

Raging Fenrir Not chosen, but still the one.

Member Seen 5 days ago

Haruka sat across from Fujimaru at the table. Her arms were folded across her lap and her posture was straight. Her comrades in the 11th squad appeared to be bored and disinterested, but that is why she felt she needed to be more keen than usual. When leaders met, the chance of attack was always higher; the odds of killing a commander in such an attack were better. It was also why she insisted on sitting across from Fujimaru rather than beside him. Somebody needed to be watching his blind spot if something did happen. She furrowed her brow at the mention of the Mad Dog. She hated the Imperials, but violent ruffians like him were beneath even those Western dogs. At least the Imperials fought for something.

"We will indeed root out this weed," Haruka said during the lull in the leaders' dialogue. "But let us not be reckless. If they could sneak by us, that means the enemy already knows at least one thing that we do not. If things go smoothly, may I suggest we take a prisoner? Perhaps he could shed some light on who is helping them. If we wish to stomp out the root of this problem, we must find who is spreading the seeds." She offered her suggestion calmly and respectfully. She knew many of her comrades relished in the thrill of killing, but killing alone would not win this fight. Discipline, on the battlefield and off, would be necessary. After all, it is discipline that separates the samurai of the Shinsengumi from ruffians like the Mad Dog.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
GM
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

"Of course it is allowed Corporal Orihara we must find out as much information as possible before exterminating the threat as quick as possible. That is why my squad will only participating lightly in the counter insurgency aspect. They are taking great care to make sure the fools don't get out of the city. Worry not I assure you that we will succeed today." Saito said with a quick nod as he looked over to the rest of the 15th Squad taking a slight moment to look over Nagatoki with some disdain as if he saw right through to his own thoughts. "Please take extra care not to treat these dogs as anything other than dumb animals. They threaten the Shogunate, and the peace of our nation. They are nothing more then savages to be thrown into the offal with all their rest of the Sancho Alliance. Good luck Captain Kozuki." Saito said taking a moment to bow his head, and then left the room leaving them all with Okita. Kozuki felt that Saito would be able to easily handle this situation on his own...but he wanted results, and he'd give it to him. His fellow Squad Captian Saito was ruthlessly efficient, and strong. Fujimaru wondered if he could ever hold up his own against a man like him. But at the end they were all wolves of Mibu. Even the young man Okita despite his disease was a colossus among samurai. "Before I take my leave does anyone of your squad members have any questions Captain Kozuki? If they feel the need I can answer them quickly. I after all have been handling the case by myself up until now." Okita said with a smile. Kozuki looked back towards his men, and women, and nodded. "Well does anyone have any questions for Captain Souji? Make sure they are kept tactful please, and don't waste his time."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Renny
Raw
Avatar of Renny

Renny Make Your Own Way

Member Seen 5 days ago

The moment that Saito had left, Nagatoki had returned his gaze from the random spot on the dimly-lit ceiling to Okita. The look that the troop captain had shot him was unnerving. Made even more so due to its odd timing. He lifted a hand to his smooth chin and scratched it nervously. Gave me the goosebumps, he admitted only to himself.

Without much hesitation, Nagatoki stepped up. "This Mad-Dog idiot," Nagatoki gestured his hand with his words, a easy smile playing on his face. "Is he really this dangerous? I know Captain Fujimaru said no dumb questions, but hopefully you'll forgive me this once. All I'm saying is, this seems like overkill. Far too much for some backwater samurai. In fact, I could probably take him on my own."

"Surely you've heard news of the Bright-Eye Manslayer," with a cocky smile he pointed to himself.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
GM
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Okita smiled at Nagatoki and nodded his head, "Rumors about both of them? Well I can only tell you them as conjecture, and not absolute truth. If you want official information please send an inquiry to Mister Hijikata." Okita stated both putting his hand on his chin, and considering his words carefully. "Let's start with the residential mad dog. He's dangerous that should be clear enough. Rumor states that he is the equivalent of ten men. Having carved his bloody path through Kyushu with his Tanto knife he was last thought to be hiding somewhere in the mountains. Tani Sanjuro of the 7th unit said he thought he met the man at one point. Apparently he's a very good liar capable of putting on masks at will. In short he can be anyone he wants but his true face is that of a blood thirsty murderer. A Man Slayer in the making." Okita said as he nodded promptly to end his sentence but then he hesitated for a moment before continuing. "If you want my own opinion then I believe he's not acting for any personal creed. He's fighting because he's a war monger, a blood thirsty killer with war as an excuse to kill as many innocents, or samurai as possible." Okita said putting his own thoughts in the air.

"A bright eyed samurai...I'm afraid not much is known about him so far, assuming you're talking about a man said to be unparalleled in the Choshu Alliance. Apparently his skill is warrant enough for even Captain Saito, or myself to fight him. But I think its all as water in a stream. Words thrown out there to scare the troops of the Shogunate. I wouldn't put much stock in that man. But I wouldn't recommend doing something dumb like challenging him either. I don't wish to see any Shisengumi die because they got overconfident." Okita said gently with a smile to emphasize his warning.

"Let us focus not on any Choshu Samurai for now let us focus on the now. If that man is to become our enemy then he shall have to fight all of us. For now we must be concerned about a filthy wretch unworthy of the tips of our blades." Fuijimaru stated calmly as usual. He wasn't worried about either of them with their numbers game they would have no issue wiping out the enemy. Even one man as skilled as ten wasn't worth much to true warriors like his troop.
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by Marcus XVI
Raw
Avatar of Marcus XVI

Marcus XVI

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

Toki and his crew were standing close to the door. They had actually shown some initiative for once and had volunteered for guard duty - even though they all thought the captains probably needed no guards, judging by the stories of their skill the men had heard, but it never hurt to have few extra men on your side. The Bastard of Yamato had gotten a very icy glare from the long haired, thin faced captain... - Saito? That must have been the captain's name - when he had volunteered his little group, but after a moment of downright unnerving silence they had gotten the smallest little nod of agreement.

Toki adjusted his haori and did his best not to seem nervous in the presence of these 'proper' samurai. Something about them reminded him of the captain who ended up causing him getting involved with the Shogunate - the difference being, at least according to the stories was that these men could probably take his crew on. Still, stories were just stories and he wouldn't be believing any of them before he saw them in action. He would take the stories as the foreigners said 'with a grain of salt'.

As he slightly moved his weight from one leg to the other Toki slightly brushed his forehead with his right hand to keep himself from yawning - it was one of the few tricks of 'proper' etiquette he had bothered to learn, mostly because he himself found yawning to be impolite and there was a high chance so would these samurai. As he listened to the conversation he had to bite his tongue to stop himself from blurting out his own opinions.

Okita had a good point. Overconfidence was foolishness of the highest strata. The Fuijimaru fellow - captain Koizuki to be precise - made a good point - though Toki found his words sounding hypocritical. The samurai with all the talk about honour and the proper conduct of a warrior, and then this one fellow just pretty much suggesting the solution of 'gang up on the bastard'. Still, he liked Koizuki's way of thinking. It may not have been as pragmatic as his own, but at least there was no immediate talk of searching this... bright eyed samurai... and challenging him to a duel.

When there was a lull in the conversation Toki looked around the room, taking quick, barely noticeable glances of the captains and pretty much everyone else present. These people were... unnervingly calm. There were many a sword in the room, so much skill in their use, all in one place. How easy it would have been to just take few steps and take a shot at them? He quickly shook the thought from his mind - after all these people had given him a chance. Still, as crazy as the thought was Toki did make a note of it. There could always be traitors in their ranks, but he wouldn't be one. Still, thinking how you would do something underhanded often gave you a good idea of how someone else might do something underhanded.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
GM
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Captain Okita looked at the group and when their lack of silence proved a lack of questions he stood up, and scratched his nose. He bowed to the lot of them, and wished them the best of luck on their mission. After he left through a different door than the one they entered it was clear Okita intended to go a different direction. "Form up on me we march." Fujimaru stated as he marched out the door. As the Shinsengumi marched down the darkened streets of Kyoto after exiting the building the men in the streets really consisted of the merchants, and the standard police. The standard police bowed, and the merchant did the same. Shinsengumi were a new sight but their reputation of having strong samurai was well known thanks to their predecessor unit."I will take point who wants to volunteer to watch to make sure no one exits the building alive?" questioned Fujimaru silently grabbing his belt readying himself mentally to take the life of many men tonight. Kyoto may burn a bit if things got out of hand but it would be because it was his fault. Saito, and Okita out skilled him by a life time. He would endeavor not to soil their names.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Shiyonichi
Raw
Avatar of Shiyonichi

Shiyonichi The Edgelord

Member Seen 10 hrs ago

Ryuga raised his hand. ”I’ll take watch.” the former sellsword said causally. There was some muttering amongst the gathered members of the squad, no doubt that they were doubting his skills as a swordsman. In his opinion their doubts was completely fair as he hadn’t really shown his swordsmanship off to his allies. There just wasn’t many chances of late to go all out and his style just didn’t translate very well into kendo. Not many people actually knew what he was capable of and honestly the former sellsword didn’t really care, he was just after the paycheck to survive and feed his family. He should be focusing on keep on keeping his head on his neck and just leave the glory to the ones who deserve it. ”So, Yeah mind if I deal with the runners?” Ryuga rubbed the back of his neck, thinking about what to occupy his time if things went smoothly enough that the watch wasn’t necessary.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Marcus XVI
Raw
Avatar of Marcus XVI

Marcus XVI

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

Toki and his little group were the last to form up. The men looked around exchanging little one or two word comments to each other about everything that caught their eyes - the comments were mase in the language of the foreigners. When the tfoop came to a halt Toki and his compatriots made their way to the front, being surprisingly cautious and for the lack of a better term orderly in their advance.

It took a moment for him to compose his words, but after the five men had bowed to the captains - a rare sight from such ruffians - Toki spoke out. "Captains, with your permission I would voluteer m'self and m' compatriots to deal the first blow." The man adjusted his haori as a nervous smile spread to his lips. "Would it not be best to send us with less skill to test out the enemy first? As not to dull your fine blades on the necks of the undeserving." As he spoke he unholstered his coach gun with his left hand, breaking it open with the pull of a lever and sliding two shells to the barrels while making sure the gun was pointed down at all times. "As effective tools as these foreign weapons are, they do not discern a friend from foe. Thus I would feel it be for the safety of the troop that we go in first." His voice shook slightly as he waited for an answer from the gathered captains.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Raging Fenrir
Raw
Avatar of Raging Fenrir

Raging Fenrir Not chosen, but still the one.

Member Seen 5 days ago

Haruka marched in perfect time with the Shinsengumi, her posture erect, her hands folded in the sleeves of her robes. Even as the police and merchants bowed to the group, she kept her gaze fixed straight ahead. It was not for pride or a sense of condescension, but merely the Samurai tradition. She respected and cared for these people, and so she would be the Samurai they deserved protecting them. That meant she would not meet their gaze as she marched. The group came to a halt and she stood beside the Captain as he asked for volunteers to keep watch for any escaping targets.

Her stern expression faltered when Ryuga volunteered. What little she had seen of his swordsmanship was less than impressive, and though she didn't doubt his loyalty, his discipline was certainly lacking. However, his willingness to take initiative was admirable, so she felt it would do no harm to give him a chance to prove himself. She looked at Ryuga and gave him a nod. "Captain, I think we should let him take watch, she said to Fujimaru. "I will remain with him and supervise. This way, we can have experienced eyes both inside and outside the building." With that she began to walk towards Ryuga, but then stopped dead in her tracks when the next member spoke.

Haruka did not think highly of Toki, but kept most of her complaints about the man to herself more to protect the dignity of the Shinsengumi than out of any form of courtesy for the man. She struggled to maintain her stoic expression when he volunteered, but ultimately pursed her lips uncomfortably. She gave Fujimaru an uneasy look, but again, held her tongue. She would not speak ill of comrade out in the open like this, but it would be easy to see that she didn't like the idea of a ruffian like him being in charge of anything. "If you do carry out this task, Yamato-san," she began in a stern, but politely formal voice, "Then you must not forget the colors you are wearing. The people will see the same colors when they look at any of us." Hopefully her words were clear enough for a ruffian like him to understand.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
GM
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

"I see so you all have your own opinions on the matter." Fujimaru said putting his hand to his chin, and considering the options open to him currently. He wasn't sure if anyone particularly cared for the job of hunting down the remains seeing as it left less reward to go with it. But it would seem that his comrades after all had their own opinions on the matter indeed. "I shall leave Ryuga to take care of the dogs as requested. If you believe that we should have eyes on the outside then perhaps it is best that you stay outside just in case too Haruka. I trust no one more than my second to make sure this operation goes smoothly. We may have been ronin for a long time in our lives but now we serve as the wolves to hunt down the fools who seek to destroy Japan's honor." commented Fujimaru as he kept walking taking his hand off his chin he wondered if he should purposely let one go just to test Ryuga knowing his brash tendencies just to test him. But of course he was still Shinsengumi he needed to make sure the work was done. "If you wish to attack first then I shall allow you to do so but remember Samurai are not based off when they attack but why. Dishonor on us all happens if we attack someone who was not meant to fall to our blades." commented Fujimaru quickly in response to Toki. "The operation must be swift. And I believe if we encounter the mad dog he will try to run inevitably. It is the sense of all dogs to flee especially when wolves come knocking."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Renny
Raw
Avatar of Renny

Renny Make Your Own Way

Member Seen 5 days ago

I'm super popular, thought Nagatoki.

A grin flourished on his lips as he followed behind the others, mirroring their moves with near perfect accuracy. As the conversation fell into priorities, volunteer work, and ultimately useless babble, Nagatoki stepped up next to Fujimaru. Like the Captain he put his hand to chin and feigned contemplation. As Fujimaru began to speak, Nagatoki dropped his act and instead started to busy himself as they all deliberated.

Crap, the hell should I do while everyone is running their mouths, Nagatoki folded his arms over his chest. They can all wait outside to be honest. With my skills and infamy, I could probably take the Mad Dog down all by myself. His cheeks reddened at that thought, an obviously large smile on his face.

"The Bright-Eye Manslayer will be known worldwide. But that can only happen if I gain even more political-power. His mumbles tapered off to the musing of selfish indulgences.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
GM
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Fujimaru almost gave Nagatoki a backwards look wondering why he'd be trying to get that manslayer from Choshu's name spread around. Deciding that it wasn't worth the question asked Fujimaru decided to ignore the statement for the time being. "If it is political power you seek then you should take that up with Lord Hijikata. He is the one with the true power behind the wolves of Mibu. Or are you afraid he might bite your head off?" chuckled Fujimaru as he looked towards the sky seeing the large building they were meant to assault coming up in the distance he readied himself to take the life of a man once more in the name of their Emperor.
Hidden 2 mos ago 1 mo ago Post by Marcus XVI
Raw
Avatar of Marcus XVI

Marcus XVI

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

Toki bowed his head slightly to Fujimaru, it was clear from the way he had looked from one speaker to the other that the man at least bothered to listen to everyone's opinions, not just the captain. "I'd worry about makin' a name for m'self when we ain't in a state of war. Ev'ry man may be born to die, but ya know, I'd rather have grandchildren to tell some stories, ya hear?" He motioned at his compatriots who took better positions on his sides. His eyes widened as he remembered a line he read once, it was from the Art of War. 'Ponder and Deliberate before you make a move'. He spoke again, calmly, without the earlier 'country bumpkin drawl'. "Captain... Exactly what are we attacking here? Do we know their numbers? Are there civilians present?" Though the Bastard of Yamato had a stomach for killing he drew the line in non-combatants. He held his right hand up, palm facing the four men with him and spreading his fingers. Calmly he waited for some kind of a confirmation or estimate from Fujimaru. "After all a wise man wrote once... uh... Knowing the enemy enables you to take the offensive, knowing yourself enables you to stand on the defensive, and we are definitely taking the offensive here, sir." Toki had for a moment a mischievous, barely noticeable smile on his lips. "Bravery without forethought, causes a man to fight blindly and desperately like a mad bull. Such an opponent, must not be encountered with brute force, but may be lured into an ambush and slain."
Hidden 1 mo ago 1 mo ago Post by Eviledd1984
Raw
Avatar of Eviledd1984

Eviledd1984 The Memer With No Name.

Member Seen 7 hrs ago

Yuya Kishibe arrived on the scene chatting with some police officers,Telling them that he was a Shinsengumi and that he was told to meet with the group. From what he was told they were planning something before going on the attack, Being pointed to where they were the short shortsman jogged towards the pointed direction hoping to caught them before they rush into battle. Really he hoped he was not late and or missed the plan as he wanted to know everyone's input or what the battle plan would be.

After a while of jogging Yuya arrived to where they were taking deep breaths, "My apologies for being late, I hope i did not miss anything important" He spoke in a noticeable nasally and high pitched voice.
Hidden 1 mo ago 1 mo ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
GM
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

"If I had numbers my friend I wouldn't be here telling you to watch out for civilians. We don't exactly have the luxury of sneaking into places filled with rebels without the chance of risking the lives, and security of the mission. This revolution will be bloody. I would prefer to lessen the blood shed if possible. That is all I meant by my words." Fujimaru told his compatriot as he looked over to Yuya running over to him fashionably late but reasonable enough he suppose at least he didn't run in just as the raid started. Fujimaru took his time to nod, and gesture towards the building now in front of them. "You're here now that's all the matters. Take positions." Fujimaru stated as he approached the building as he opened the door a woman in a kimono looked on terrified at them in the middle of the hallway. She seemed to understand instantly what was going on as she pointed upstairs. As the vanguard moved upstairs Fujimaru made sure to watch the hallways, and doors on the first floor. As the first of the group came upstairs they heard loud noises coming from a room with the door opening. Investigating it showed a group of men of six with swords joking about how dumb the police were lately. Another group upstairs seemed to be mumbling something underneath their breath but hadn't noticed anything.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Eviledd1984
Raw
Avatar of Eviledd1984

Eviledd1984 The Memer With No Name.

Member Seen 7 hrs ago

@vancexentan

Yuya nodded his head as Fujimaru spoke,Peeking his head a little into the room to quickly scan the area. He was making sure how big the room was and if their was any furniture that could be both a hindrance or benefit, The young man wondered how they would tackle this issue. He could try to corner around the room with another person to ambush them. However he would have to speak to his superior about what the plan was.

"So what is the your next plan of action?" He asked Fujimaru wanting to know how to incapacitate them without casualties, "Could i suggest we could try to ambush or distract these men away form this room?" He asked Fujimaru once more with what the course of action would be.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
GM
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

"You tell me what you think we should do first Yuya? Do we really need to force confrontation here. This is a hotel these men may just be samurai discontent with the shogunate. Or they could be enemies? Do we attack first? Or do we wait? Would you risk your hands being watered with the blood of a man who didn't need to die?" questioned Fujimaru as he looked at his companion. He spoke quietly to make sure his voice wasn't overheard too far away from him like the men in the nearby room. "We need to do our jobs without disgracing ourselves, and the shogunate. More so I am not the point man in this attack." Fujimaru said pointing forward as he looked at Yuya with indifferent eyes. He wanted to test his men here see if they actually were worth the title of 'Wolf of Mibu'. He wasn't sure himself on the course of action but he'd probably order the group to split up if the front men truly wanted his orders. It was his job as captain to give orders and he wouldn't fail to do so if he needed to.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet