Welcome to the Traditional & Digital Art Contest
It is autumn in the northern hemisphere but spring in the southern hemisphere. One thing the two seasons have in common is rain.
Maybe the weather can inspire you to create a new piece of art. A landscape with rain, an abstract representation of rain, or your OC dressed up for the weather outside. And if drawing isn't your thing, there are other ways to capture the theme of this month.
- At all times follow the Fundamental Rules of the Guild and the Moderation Policy for Forum Contests.
- The work of art you submit must be made by you and specifically for this contest.
- The art should be original, so no fan-art. You can use OC's of others only if you have their permission.
- No explicit/pornographic images.
- No excessive gore.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to this thread. You will receive updates on the contest and on the number of entries, and reminders about the deadline here. I will not PM them.
- Any means of art you can use to bring the theme to live is allowed; drawing, crafts, photographs, etc.
- All entries must be submitted digitally, even the traditional ones. You can take a photograph of the piece of art and submit that.
- Please PM @Calle the entries and give it as title TDAC#2 - (Your Title).
- Your entry can be anonymous or carry your name. Let me know what you want in the PM. If you don't specify, your entry will be posted anonymously, but you may always claim your art during or after the voting round.
Even for anonymous entries, the name of the artist will be added to the entry in the Hall of Fame.
- The deadline is November 30th, 9:00 CET, which is 7:00 game time (both times are in a.m.)
Entries so far: 2