Movile Suit Gundam: Virtuous Zeon Intro
It is the in the 70's of the universal century that our tale takes place, the imperialistic earth federation has been tightening its grip on her space colonies for years, extracting her resources as spacenoids are treated like second class citizens compared to the elites of earth. Whom had forced some of its population into space in the first place. It was such maltreatment of the space colonists that caused a growing resentment towards the Federation as those who lived in space began to develop new senses, as if an adaptation or evolution to life without the weight of gravity weighing them down.
Thus, within Side 3, an certain family was able to build up their Powerbase of resistance, researching new ships and weapons that would be the key to their independence from the incompetent and corrupt clutches of Earth's leadership. The cream of the crop would be the eponymous Mobile Suit, an Humanoid machine that could be piloted by a single man, an effective and manpower saving measure to combat the sheer numbers and power of the Federations conventional forces.
It is now that Zeon must act, but perhaps this time, in this life, things will go differently for Zeon, as the wing beats of the butterfly flow, so too does history change, for better or for worse... Lore
This is an Mobile Suit Gundam roleplay centered around the events of the One Year time-line, set in an alternate universe where events and characters have changed and now exist, be it an extra Zabi or Two, or even an extra child of Zeon Zum Deikun, your characters from nobodies to figures of importance will all have a role and story to play out during Zeon's war of independence. Rules
1. No Godmodding or Powergaming: all players are not invulnerable, they can pay for their mistakes with their lives, or worse, lose the ones they love trying to save them.
2. Consensual relationships are allowed between characters or npcs, as this is life, love and death are commonplace.
3. Politeness and manners are key, getting along is ley to having fun.
4. Custom suits or new variants of existing types of mobile suit or armor are allowed but must be earned. Every machine is is susceptible to damage or destruction so don't feel too bad if it's destroyed in the course of battle, a life is not so easily replaced.
5. Federation Suits are rare but can be captured and used, but are limited in repairs and customizability. Characrer Sheet
Newtype(Including Rank E to A)[Y/N]:
(Feel free to ask any questions and whatnot.)