Rocketboot inventor! How many guys can say that, huh? Shame not even he can't tell if he's fearless or reckless
24Place of Origin:
Aligned with no KingdomGender:
BrownDay To Day Attire:
Usual clothes are what's seen in pictures. Most of his outfits don't really deviate from that style.Strengths:
Talented Engineer, Fearless, AgileWeaknesses:
Not the strongest, Headstrong
Brave * Headstrong * Imaginative * AmbitiousSexuality:
Clayton is a talented young inventor who lives for thrills and using his skills in the name of Adventure! While not a warrior of sorts, he loves showing off fancy moves with his boots, even able to use the wheels to create boosted skates. Being able to explore everywhere is a fantastic option to have, and Clayton aims to travel the world to discover new, fascinating technologies he may have never conceived. Ever the optimist, Clayton wants to find the fun in everything, make the most out of every opportunity and help as many people he can.
While certainly ambitious, sometimes he is considered a mere reckless boy with some powerful toys. First to volunteer for most things, Clayton has developed a habit of rushing ahead without much planning, much preferring to improvise and think on the spot. Hey, that's where the best ideas come from. right? The young inventor is constantly tinkering with something, and his skills have allowed him to fix or sometimes improve many pieces of machinery. As long as a tool isn't far away, there's nothing Clayton can't dream of.
A listing of skills, such as horseback riding or cooking. Levels include novice (1 pt), apprentice (2 pt), journeyman (3 pt), expert (4 pt), master (5 pt). Each character can spend 21 points & only two skills can be mastered. If your character knows magic, it counts as a skill.
- Engineering (Master): Clayton's skill as an inventor/engineer allows him to work with a large plethora of machines. As long as he's come across the technology before, it's likely he can fix or operate it.
- Flying (Expert): The Fly-Boy has practiced using his hand-built rocket boots, making him a wonder to see soar throughout the sky.
- Agility (Journeyman): Being a quite slim guy, he's able to vault, climb and maneouvre around a variety of environments, and he likes to throw in some stunts when he's flying or using his boots as skates.
- Hand-to-hand combat (Apprentice): While his boots can help in a fight, he's never had skilled training, able to scrap at best.
- Firearms (Novice): Clayton can fix a gun, maybe even make one with the right materials, but he's never fired one. Fact of the matter is, he's scared of them.
- Inventing (Master): Any manner of small to medium size gadget could be created by Clayton's gifted hands, not one to shy away from a challenge either. With the right materials and enough time, Clayton is capable of creating useful items that are nothing short of magnificent.
Arthur Walker, Military Engineer, Alive. Agatha Walker, Nurse, Alive. Clayton visits when he's can but isn't often at all.Siblings:
Showed incredible talent in creating, building and fixing things. Trained by his father when he was old enough, he was rarely seen without a spanner of screwdriver in hand.Adulthood:
Not much yet. Afterall, he's not had a long time being an adult.Special Moments:
The first time he made his boots work. He went out for his first flight, exhilarating to say the least. His second was fixing a central power unit that powered a whole town. He was offered much compensation but turned it down, happy that he was able to help in the first place.Current Events:
Clayton is looking for his next adventure. He doesn't know where he's going and that's not a bad thing to him.
* ☠ Enemy * ⚜ Unfriendly * ☯ Neutral * ☮ Friends * ღ Ally * ♥ Crush/Significant Other *Character Quote:
"Why not live for the moment? That's why we live!" Theme Song:
What would be playing when they walk up if we were in a movie?Aura Color:
An excitable orange aura surrounds Clayton, even more prominent when flying or skating.Scent:
Clayton has an almost metallic scent. That kind of garage/workshop smell.Anything Else: