: Dark ElfAppearance
- Pharmacy and Chemistgry: Leroy had earned his Pharmacy license the honest way. He can craft medicines, nutrients, and ingredients with ease, provided that the right materials are on hand.
- Gardening: Though not as good as an herbalist or a farmer, Leroy does know how to sew a garden.
- Hunting/Tracking: Ingredients are either bought, grown, or found. Though he won’t be that useful for hunting down epic creatures of legend, Leroy can at least track down more common animals. His reasoning for learning to do this? Food, and also animals might lead to more unique ingredients.
- Cooking: Everyone needs to eat. Leroy just happens to be someone that knows how to cook. From campfires to Kitchens, as long as Leroy has a recipe, he can make a meal.
- Sneaking: In order to avoid the dangers of the world, Leroy has made it priority to hide from them. Of course, staying in one place is only asking to be found eventually by whatever it was you were hiding from. Leroy isn't that much of a fighter, so implements this in order to get whatever he needs. He's not a master spy, but it'll definitely be difficult to find him.
- Climbing: Some ingredients are hard to reach, so Leroy taught himself to clutch onto ledges and whatnot like a gecko on a wall. Climbing is little to no trouble for this Dark Elf.
- Camping: The only home he’s known for most of his life was the outside. He knows how to set up camp with little trouble in many different environments.
- Throwing: He sucks at using a bow, and never intends to hunt predators up close where they can mail him. As such he’s learned how to throw almost anything he can pick up.
- Chemistry Set
- Ingredient Pouch
- Throwing Knives (x2)
- Hunting Knife
- Cast Iron Pan
: A recent arrival and former wanderer, Leroy is not used to constant interaction with the same people. In front of others, he is shy and soft-spoke. Put him in a more relaxed state of being, or make him comfortable enough to converse with, and he can become annoyingly chatty...and occasionally philosophical to the point of annoyance.
Some may think that his young appearance and personality (in a way) is due to him being of the elven race. Others may think that it is because of his constant interaction with his chemistry set and medicines. The truth? Not even he knows. Perhaps it was the lack of continuous interaction with society. He honestly didn't know.Point of Interest
: Forest Leroy's Retreat: A hidden area within the forest that's filled with wild plants, access to a clear water stream, and a small sewn garden of flora not native to the place. There is a camp set up within that contains some essentials, as well as seeds for more common plants and crops. Though others can take their rest in this place, there seems to be only one permanent resident.