- I can write up from 2 to 5 paragraphs, of course I can manage to do more or less depending on what I'm given, but my preferred minimum is 2 paragraphs.
- I like to have a plan for my rps so be prepared to plot things out. I hate running head first into a story.
- I'm working full time so I may get busy from time to time. I should still be available to post at least once a week, but I will probably post way more than just once a week.
- I'm 22 for those that care about the age of the person that rp with.
- I don't mind OOC talk, and would actually love to encourage it! Even if we're just talking about our characters in the rp and planning for what to do next, either way I'd like to keep some kind of communication up.
- I'd like to know your favorite animal, so that I know you've read this section
- I am female but will rp both male and female characters (I'd prefer to play the female in fxm relationships though, as I have had to rp the male counterparts to female characters way too often in the past)
- I enjoy romance in my rps! I'll do MxM, FxF or FxM romances, and of course any other sort of gender pairings as well. So if you want to play a non-binary character, for example, and want them part of the romance, that works for me.
- Please ask me any questions you have!
- Please be open to have romance in our rp!
- Be willing to play both genders if it becomes necessary.
- Be able to match my posting length. I set a minimum of 2 paragraphs per present character, but understand the occasional small post.
- So I know you've read this section, as it is the most important section, tell me your favorite color
- Understand that OOC talk is going to a thing so please be cool with OOC chat and keeping up with it
- Please bring some ideas to the table, I don't want to be the only one throwing stuff out there. I want to know you're also really into the plot or pairing too and that you want to participate in this just as much as I do.
- Be willing to play multiple characters.
- If you have any other questions on what I'm asking for, please ask.
So, first plot is about a princess in a land filled with magic and the magical beings. Unfortunately, in the princess's kindgom, magic has been banned due to the loss of the King's eldest son. The princess had never seen any of this magic but the stories keep her enraptured and she wants so bad to see the things in those stories. I want to play the princess, I'm looking for someone to play a man, though the man can be anything. Perhaps a captain of the guard or a rogue magic user out to assassinate the princess. We can add some drama with an arranged marriage.
This plot is more dark. I want to do a classic human x vampire pairing, but there's some interesting properties to vampires. So, vampire blood has can cure any human ailments, it can heal a human's wounds and bring a human back from the brink of death. But, vampire blood is also strongly addictive to humans, so very few will actually give their blood to help. My character is a human that had been taken pity on after a horrible accident, now horribly addicted to vampire blood. Your character would be a vampire that sees an opportunity to use this human's addiction against them to get whatever he wants.