- I can write up from 2 to 5 paragraphs, of course I can manage to do more or less depending on what I'm given, but my preferred minimum is 2 paragraphs.
- I like to have a plan for my rps so be prepared to plot things out. I hate running head first into a story.
- I'm working full time so I may get busy from time to time. I should still be available to post at least once a week, but I will probably post way more than just once a week.
- I'm 22 for those that care about the age of the person that rp with.
- I don't mind OOC talk, and would actually love to encourage it! Even if we're just talking about our characters in the rp and planning for what to do next, either way I'd like to keep some kind of communication up.
- I'd like to know your favorite animal, so that I know you've read this section
- I am female but will rp both male and female characters (I'd prefer to play the female in fxm relationships though, as I have had to rp the male counterparts to female characters way too often in the past)
- I enjoy romance in my rps! I'll do MxM, FxF or FxM romances, and of course any other sort of gender pairings as well. So if you want to play a non-binary character, for example, and want them part of the romance, that works for me.
- Please ask me any questions you have!
- Please be open to have romance in our rp!
- Be willing to play both genders if it becomes necessary.
- Be able to match my posting length. I set a minimum of 2 paragraphs per present character, but understand the occasional small post.
- So I know you've read this section, as it is the most important section, tell me your favorite color
- Understand that OOC talk is going to a thing so please be cool with OOC chat and keeping up with it
- Please bring some ideas to the table, I don't want to be the only one throwing stuff out there. I want to know you're also really into the plot or pairing too and that you want to participate in this just as much as I do.
- Be willing to play multiple characters.
- If you have any other questions on what I'm asking for, please ask.
Some IdeasFantasy Slice of Life
We could do some more fantasy style stories revolving around typical fantasy creatures that maybe aren't so secret? Building a world that accommodates for these fantasy creatures and allows a society to continue on with magical beings in a more modern world. It could bring some interesting plot points and old tropes with an interesting new world to follow. Superheroes out of the Cape
I would love to do something with superhero couples, but put a spotlight on their life outside of their superhero lives. That doesn't mean that the superhero parts don't get included, they're just not the main focus. We could also work with characters that have superpowers as well that aren't heroes.Symbiotic Relationship
I don't really have a plot in mind for this one, I'm almost tempted to keep it kind of in the realm of a slice-of-life, but that can always change. But, what I want to do is a romance between a host and some kind of symbiote. Yeah, this sort of came about from Venom, but because I do not know much about the Marvel universe, I would rather keep Marvel out of this. I also would rather give us a chance to do something interesting, the symbiote doesn't have to be an alien, it could be some kind of tech that's grown its own personality, we could go a weird fantasy route and make it a ghost possession kind of thing. I would rather play the host in this case and all gender pairings are fine in this case, just let me know what kind of pairing you'd be interested in doing.