Hidden 1 mo ago Post by FalkiThomas
Raw
Avatar of FalkiThomas

FalkiThomas

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

@Raptra still here :)
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 1 hr ago

@Raptrahere my reentry isn't going according to plan B so I'm trying to come up with C. I might just have Roxy drop in but it feels unnatural.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Raptra
Raw
Avatar of Raptra

Raptra Ambivert

Member Seen 1 day ago

@KatherinWinter Lol it actually could be quite epic. We could have a 'leader shows up when the group's at their lowest' moment.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 1 hr ago

@RaptraMaybe once everyone is on the boat. Right now I only see Kai actually on the ship
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Raptra
Raw
Avatar of Raptra

Raptra Ambivert

Member Seen 1 day ago

@KatherinWinter Francis and Ratte have gotten on the ship as well. Guessing we're waiting for a response from Isago? @King Tai
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 1 hr ago

@Raptra I thought Ratte was waiting for Blue's character...?
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by King Tai
Raw
Avatar of King Tai

King Tai Your Chocolate Bro

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

I'll check this out soon and post later.
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 mo ago 1 mo ago Post by Raptra
Raw
Avatar of Raptra

Raptra Ambivert

Member Seen 1 day ago

Ratte stepped up onto the boat with a slight grimace.

@KatherinWinter She got on it though, or did 'step aside' mean get back down lol, oh well.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by FalkiThomas
Raw
Avatar of FalkiThomas

FalkiThomas

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

@Raptra She’s on the boat 😂 stepping aside to subtly grip onto the side of the boat for dear life perhaps but on the boat :)
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 1 hr ago

@Raptramissed I must have missed that
Hidden 28 days ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Alright. I am going to try to post something. But I can't interact with anyone so I don't think it will help. If things don't pick up I think I am going to call this a wash. It's just moving too slow. I don't have the interest in this plot. I need the story to move.
Hidden 28 days ago Post by Blueflame
Raw
Avatar of Blueflame

Blueflame Blue light

Member Seen 7 days ago

@KatherinWinter I'm sorry I am not very active, If its OK with everyone I would like to redo my entry post
Hidden 28 days ago Post by Blueflame
Raw
Avatar of Blueflame

Blueflame Blue light

Member Seen 7 days ago

@KatherinWinter I'm sorry I am not very active, If its OK with everyone I would like to redo my entry post
Hidden 28 days ago Post by Raptra
Raw
Avatar of Raptra

Raptra Ambivert

Member Seen 1 day ago

@KatherinWinter Well whatever the case, we had a good run. If we're continuing this though, the ship ain't going anywhere, it's kind of wrecked.
Hidden 27 days ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 1 hr ago

@Raptradamn missed that. I guess I will have to come up with a different threat to bring Roxy back.
Hidden 21 days ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Ok. I'm still going to use the ship. Even unable to move there are ways to trap them.
Hidden 10 days ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Checking in
1x Like Like
Hidden 9 days ago Post by Blueflame
Raw
Avatar of Blueflame

Blueflame Blue light

Member Seen 7 days ago

Ye
Hidden 6 days ago Post by Raptra
Raw
Avatar of Raptra

Raptra Ambivert

Member Seen 1 day ago

Oh, didn't realize there was a check in for this lol.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet