Hidden 27 days ago Post by Blueflame
Raw
Avatar of Blueflame

Blueflame Blue light

Member Seen 34 min ago

I'm kinda stumped on what to say
Hidden 27 days ago Post by Blueflame
Raw
Avatar of Blueflame

Blueflame Blue light

Member Seen 34 min ago

I'm kinda stumped on what to say
Hidden 27 days ago Post by Blueflame
Raw
Avatar of Blueflame

Blueflame Blue light

Member Seen 34 min ago

I'm kinda stumped on what to say
Hidden 26 days ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 1 day ago

@Blueflamedid you mean to post that 4 times? Can we help in someway?
Hidden 26 days ago Post by Blueflame
Raw
Avatar of Blueflame

Blueflame Blue light

Member Seen 34 min ago

No I didn't mean to post that four times and yed
Hidden 26 days ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 1 day ago

@BlueflameI didn't think so but had to ask. What do you need?
Hidden 26 days ago Post by King Tai
Raw
Avatar of King Tai

King Tai Your Chocolate Bro

Member Online

I forgot to mention everyone again. sorry :(
Hidden 23 days ago Post by Blueflame
Raw
Avatar of Blueflame

Blueflame Blue light

Member Seen 34 min ago

@KatherinWinter I just don't know how to respond
Hidden 23 days ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 1 day ago

@BlueflameI understand that but to what exactly
Hidden 23 days ago Post by Blueflame
Raw
Avatar of Blueflame

Blueflame Blue light

Member Seen 34 min ago

@KatherinWinter to the situation, like are they still going to just leave him are they still talking to him or
Hidden 23 days ago Post by King Tai
Raw
Avatar of King Tai

King Tai Your Chocolate Bro

Member Online

@Blueflame

You're free to follow. Isago have left that option open since he headed towards the hideout but there's only one way in and one way out so...if he tried anything he'd have hell leaving.
Hidden 23 days ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 1 day ago

@Blueflameit's up to your character. His done little to gain their trust so they're not going to tell him much. He'll need to prove himself.
Hidden 23 days ago Post by Blueflame
Raw
Avatar of Blueflame

Blueflame Blue light

Member Seen 34 min ago

@KatherinWinter@King Tai ah OK thanks, my introduction didn't go as planned lol the answer to his riddle was you can't
Hidden 20 days ago Post by Blueflame
Raw
Avatar of Blueflame

Blueflame Blue light

Member Seen 34 min ago

@Raptra is Kai asking Jack?
Hidden 20 days ago Post by Blueflame
Raw
Avatar of Blueflame

Blueflame Blue light

Member Seen 34 min ago

@Raptra is Kai asking Jack?
Hidden 20 days ago Post by Raptra
Raw
Avatar of Raptra

Raptra Ambivert

Member Seen 10 hrs ago

Once they were hidden, he leaned in towards Isago and spoke cautiously.

@Blueflame Nope.
Hidden 20 days ago Post by Blueflame
Raw
Avatar of Blueflame

Blueflame Blue light

Member Seen 34 min ago

@Raptra alright I misread it sorry
1x Like Like
Hidden 14 days ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 1 day ago

checking in
2x Like Like
Hidden 9 days ago Post by Raptra
Raw
Avatar of Raptra

Raptra Ambivert

Member Seen 10 hrs ago

Time for another bump? This is still alive right? :D
Hidden 9 days ago Post by Mogget
Raw
Avatar of Mogget

Mogget

Member Online

I think?
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet