Hidden 12 mos ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
GM
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 7 hrs ago








7





7 went over to the crate with her number on it, and started trying to break the lock. She was having problems with it, seems like despite how old it is, she couldn't break it. Jakob walked over to her, "Here, I've got it," he said, before hitting it and the lock broke. Opening up the crate, she started pulling things out. She immediately grabbed a pair of goggles and fitted them on the top of her head, as she continued to reach inside. The contents seemed to go with what her mind seemed to know, as there was a small handheld console, and a pile of wires too. The gun was a bit of a surprise, but she thought nothing of it, since it was a small pistol, probably for the best to use it only when she had to.

Looking over, she saw that 10 had a bag and first aid supplies within his trunk or something. "That could be useful, we were looking for medical supplies weren't we?" she said, before looking over at Zacharia, "So, now what do we do. We have this stuff, that probably belonged to us I'm guessing, but we can't just stay here doing nothing."

Jakob nodded his head, looking at the group. "You've got a point kid, we could probably lead you out of here, though there still isn't much in the world right now, but any place is probably better than down here. There isn't much left of the lab, doubt there is anything else here that could be of use. Best bet is to leave and hope that you can find answers outside."

7 liked that idea, though the thought of what the world would look like outside of the walls of the lab was a little frightening. The thought that the world practically destroyed itself after being at war for years was an interesting one, but they couldn't exactly do much about it. All they could do was make the best of the situation, though how they would really do that was beyond her. With no idea who they were, there wasn't much that they could do, so leaving this place and heading out into the world was a good idea to her.
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by Morose
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Three in One

Member Seen 6 hrs ago



9


Location: Lab Facility


Nine glanced over at Ten, seeing that he had found medical supplies - that was a relief. "Mind patching me up, doc?" Nine asked. She was managing the pain but she didn't want to spend any longer than she had to with a bullet in her arm. Of course, she was also keeping tabs on everything that everyone else had found. At the mention of the other chests, Nine felt like it was an obvious choice - they'd loot them. If there was anything useful, they'd take it. If not, it could collect dust for eternity for all she cared.

"They'll have supplies we can use," Nine reasoned. "And from the look on everyone's faces, I imagine no one's any closer to remembering who they are. At least we're armed." She then turned to look at Zacharia. Did she let him live? The kid seemed to be attached to him. And he was a useful source of information. The rest of his men - Nine didn't know about them.

"Before we leave, we need to take a vote," Nine said. "What are we going to do with the soldiers? It's in their own best interest to expose us and we can't trust them. But the kid seems to like Zacharia. And I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't think I'm the babysitting type. We could use him - not sure about the others."
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 1 hr ago




Two


Location: Unknown Underground Facility, Lab





Two played around with her two weapons that were in her trunk, as she looked towards both Seven, Nine and Zachariah as she strapped the two weapons over her shoulder and slipped on the pair of fingerless gloves on her hands. She took another quick sip of her water as she eyed the men there. Then towards Nine asking for a vote on what to do with the men who were here to kill them, rubbing the back of her neck as she looked towards the defacto leader of the men. "Did you guys come here by a vehicle of some kind?" Two asked as she eyed the men before turning her attention back to the man.

"If they have a vehicle, that they came in I say we take it and leave them behind I think they can live with a little trek if they have a set of wheels that is." Two wasn't to keen on letting them go, and she also really wasn't keen on killing the men either, either way the situation was going to be a bit awkward. "So I vote let them live."
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by Sailorsadie
Raw
Avatar of Sailorsadie

Sailorsadie Sailor Scout

Member Seen 9 mos ago



10






He wanted to knock a few teeth loose in the boy's head. Ten felt the muscles in his arms contract as he clenched his fists at his side. His memory was gone, yet he knew without a shadow of a doubt that he could inflict some serious damage to this guy's skull. Yet, now wasn't the time for any of this added chaos. The group needed to find a way out of their situation. Didn't mean he wouldn't hesitate to keep the kid in check, though.

Hearing the clicking noise of a panel being opened, Ten raised a brow and looked over his shoulder towards the small girl. She had found some sort of doorway. He took a few steps towards the opening and peered in. Thirteen chests were all lined up in a row and the sight caused the hairs on the back of his neck to stand on end. Everything looked too clean, too neat. Clenching his jaw in building frustration, he took a few more steps towards the chests.

The others didn't bother to hesitate. His eyes darted to them and watched as they quickly opened the trunks. They were soon pulling out various items. With Nine next to him, he was able to hear her wonder when she pulled items out that were a glimpse of who she had been. Ten gave a small smirk before standing in front of his own chest. He would never admit it, yet he was a bit nervous of what could lay in store for him. He knew there had to be some medical supplies included, otherwise what was all the clouded knowledge floating in his head from? There were infinite possibilities of who he could be- what if he was the enemy? A mole? A rat?

He squeezed his eyes shut for a moment and gave a small shake of his head. "Stop being a pussy and just open the damn thing," he muttered to himself. Knealing down, his eyes ran over the lock and he raised a brow. Ten tried to push open the chest, yet it wouldn't budge. His hand gripped around the lock and he pulled down, hoping it was loose. No luck. With a growl, he brought his fist down against the edge. A smirk spread across his face when the device cracked, giving him full access to the chest.

Raising the lid, he let out a breath at the contents. Ten reached in and pulled out a medium sized bag. He quickly ruffled through the items and was relieved to find various medical supplies. "Guess I am a doctor, after all.." He looked back down into the crate and smirked at the weapons before pulling them out. "And a badass one at that. Come to papa." Pulling the gun and daggers out, he looked them over and nodded with approval. He quickly located the ammo and loaded the gun. Several bottles rattled at the bottom of the chest and he took them out to study them. "Antibiotics."

His eyes rose to the girls who had addressed him. He gave a short nod to the smaller of the two before glancing over at Nine. He smirked and ran his eyes over her before shrugging. "What do I get in return, exactly?" The man in charge spoke once more, causing Ten's attention to be momentarily dragged from the woman beside him. With a scoff, he piled his belongings into the medical bag and slung it over his shoulder, keeping his gun at his side. He rose to his feet and eyed the man as he responded to Nine.

"Something tells me to trust what the guy is saying. Don't ask me what, just...something." In truth, there was always a prickling sensation at his right temple any time the man had spoken. Ten couldn't explain the feeling, yet he knew within his gut to trust it. Clearing his throat, he shrugged off the feeling and looked at Nine. "In any case, if it turns out he isn't exactly trusting, we can always get rid of him once we're done with him."
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by Helo
Raw
Avatar of Helo

Helo Wonderlust King

Member Seen 21 days ago



11






Eleven tilted his head slightly at the question of what to do about the men who had come here to kill them. Some of the others seemed to think letting them live was the way to go. The thought seemed beyond crazy to him; these other men were clearly the enemy whose use had likely passed. He doubted they had any useful information left to share and the could certainly find their way out without them. He took a long drag on his cigarette and shook his head in disbelief.

“You have to be kidding right?” He blurted out looking around at the others. “They literally came here to kill us. G.I. Jackass and his crew came down here to murder us all, in cold blood, because we were somebody’s fucking science project. No judge, no jury, just executioners, think about what kind of people that makes them to begin with. Why the fuck should we let them live? Whatever happened to us has put a god damn target on our backs, and these motherfuckers can identify us. We let them live, and our faces will be out there, everywhere, and they, and probably a whole lot more, will be after us until they get the job down. I don’t know about the rest of you but I plan on living.”

Eleven was willing to kill for survival, it wasn’t even a hard choice. These men had come down here with the sole intent of killing him and his fellow lab rats so to him, they weren’t even worth considering mercy. He finished off his cigarette and flicked it at one of the guys without a number on their arms. “We can’t be afraid to get our hands dirty, not if we want to survive. I vote we kill.”
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by Strange Rodent
Raw
Avatar of Strange Rodent

Strange Rodent Rodent of Unusual Size

Member Seen 13 hrs ago

3










Three gathered the rest of his gear, either putting it on his backpack or on his belt. He took a gander at what the store room had to offer He didn't find much at all. He didn't look to hard though, because he heard the others talking about whether or not they'd kill the people who had apparently freed them. He walked out of the aisle he was checking, and looked at the others as if they were delusional. All of them seemed off about this in some way. Nine and Eleven seemed overaggressive. Two would allow them to run free, and Ten was going off a gut instinct. He had to give it to him though, it was the best idea of the three. Leaning on his Bow, he cautiously laid out these words, "Surely if we were going to kill them we'd discuss it outside of their earshot? Just a thought... I'd rather not have a bullet in me.".

"As for the vote... Subdue and search them all. After that we can decide.". An odd knowledge popped into his head, leaving him both disturbed and in almost overwhelming anticipation. As with everything, he had no idea how he knew this. It was by far the most juicy thing to cross his mind so far though. A grimace split his now darkened face. "And I can try and get them to talk about this Dark Anarchy shit. You'd like to join in, Eleven. Killing them is pointless so long as they know things.".

At first he hadn't known why he'd been opposed to the idea of killing them, but as he uttered those last words it dawned on him. They knew things that could offer insight. It would be purely wasteful to rid the world of knowledge like that.
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
GM
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 7 hrs ago








7





7 was not too thrilled with the way the conversation was going. Kill them? Why would they want to do that? None of it made sense to her, Jakob had been nice to them, even helping them try to piece together what was going on in the rest of the world. Why would they even consider killing him? The thought started to make her panic a bit. She didn't want anyone else to die, no matter how much the others might want to. The fact that killing people seemed to come naturally to most of the group was not something she was too thrilled about.

She walked up to the others, who were standing around talking about this. "No, we can't kill Jakob, he has helped us, has been nice. Not too sure about the rest of the guys, but we can't kill him, we just can't," she said as she looked at the others. Her voice was a little shaky, it was clear that she wasn't too thrilled about any of this, and was nervous.

Zacharia meanwhile, looked to answer Two's question. "We didn't come with a vehicle. Our superiors had us take a helicopter and they dropped us off here. There wasn't much we could do to get here, by air was probably the only way to pass through the area properly. Most of this area is desolate, with plenty of broken parts of the cities that used to be here." he said, pretending to not hear the conversation the others were having

The fact that the kid was willing to stand up for him was surprising, though he did have to agree with her, he wasn't too sure the others in his group weren't going to get twitchy fingers and start shooting. He only knew what he thought, it didn't help that the ones that 9 had killed were the ones more likely to help them, she had left all of the more ruthless ones alive. 7 didn't like the idea of talking about Zacharia behind his back, and walked over to stand next to him

"So, what are the odds of all of us walking out of here?" he asked her, raising an eyebrow. "Well, it sounds kind of fifty-fifty to me. Who knows really." she responded, looking at him with a weird expression. He pulled her closer to the others, and lowered his voice so that none of the other men could overhear him. "Well, the soldiers whose heads you blew off aside from our commander? They were the ones who were more likely to be fine with letting everyone go, the ones who are left? They are the more ruthless ones who won't stop at nothing to take their targets out. Thought I'd warn you all now." he said, before backing away again. 10 will be able to tell that without a doubt, Jakob Zacharia is telling the truth, and the other men who haven't said a word, probably should not be trusted because of this. They could potentially cause trouble if you aren't careful.
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 1 hr ago




Two


Location: Unknown Underground Facility, Lab





Two looked towards Jakob who answered her question, she was grateful for the information sadly they were pretty much on their own unless one of them had a radio. Her eyes wondered to the group of men, they still could kill them rather quickly, looking up at Jakob as he walked over and told them that they were the ruthless ones. "I say Jakob lives as well, hes been helpful and probably knows more about the world outside then we do." Two whispered to the others who had numbers on them, she sighed slightly looking at Seven for a moment, Two didn't like the idea of having to kill them.

But they were dangerous, as far as she could tell with the information that he had given them, then her eyes wondered over to the remaining chests that were still locked. "I say we strip whatever supplies they have, and then we try and lock them down in here. That way we don't have to kill them, and they could most likely die down in here." Two said quietly as she strapped her sniper rifle over her back and started to kick out the locks on the remaining unopened chests to see what other supplies that they had, they would be useful.
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by Strange Rodent
Raw
Avatar of Strange Rodent

Strange Rodent Rodent of Unusual Size

Member Seen 13 hrs ago

3










Three absorbed what the others had to say. Apparently his hunch was right, and discussing their deaths in front of them wouldn't be taken kindly. It never really is, but that goes without saying. Or, it should. The lack of a vehicle was troubling, but fortunately he'd heard Nine say something about mechanics. Maybe she'd be able to fix something up. Who knows. Probably not her, that's for sure.

"I say Jakob lives too. He could know something valuable.", he agreed. In a hushed tone, because that's what everyone else was doing. He heard Two's suggestion, and his eyes widened. He simply didn't understand. He tapped Two's shoulder as she went to kick the locks off the remaining chests to get her attention, before whispering, "Sorry? Leave them here to starve to death? How is that better than killing them ourselves? Fuck, I'd even say it's bloody worse! Not only are we pissing them off, leaving them with all the more reason to kill us, we're also potentially subjecting them to a slow and painful death. Either fucking kill them now or let them out. Don't let them starve."

He felt the tension build within him as he said this, but made sure he kept his voice down. He let himself cool off, rubbing his eyes as he did so. "Look. The only thing we have control over is ourselves in the present. If we tie them up, there's no telling what could happen by the hands of others in the future.", and with that he had whispered all he had wanted to whisper.

He gave the room a hunched gaze, attempting to spot another door. He didn't like the idea of a gunfight if he didn't have any guns. Especially if his bow was unstrung.
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by Morose
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Three in One

Member Seen 6 hrs ago



9


Location: Lab Facility


Nine glanced over at Ten and smirked. "Tell you what, baby," Nine began, her voice soft and a little velvety. "You patch me up, and I'll let you live." She wasn't in the mood to have to play games or barter with someone in order to receive medical attention. She still had a gun on her and it wouldn't have been the first time she killed that day. It didn't even give her any sort of pause to consider just what type of person she was, since all of this came so naturally. She then returned her attention to the rest of the conversation, already sizing the others up.

The kid was as gullible and naive as Nine had previously determined. Two had a bit of a sadistic streak to her. Three - he was practical. Ten - Nine couldn't be too certain about him. He was either idealistic or a little too trusting. But from what she could tell, people only cared about Jakob. She herself had to agree with Eleven. And given that no one had opposed her taking on the leadership mantle so far, Nine decided it was time to call the result of the vote. "Okay then. Extract the information, then put a bullet in their skull once that's done. Zacharia lives - and kid, he's your responsibility. If he even looks like he's considering betraying us, then we'll have to reconsider letting him live," Nine said curtly.

"Once we finish gathering the information here, we can't leave anyone behind that's alive. We'll...We'll stage the scene. Make it look like there were less of us that survived than really did. It'll hopefully get them to stop looking for us."
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by Helo
Raw
Avatar of Helo

Helo Wonderlust King

Member Seen 21 days ago



11






Eleven found himself quickly coming around to Three’s way of thinking. A little enhanced interrogation seemed like a solid plan, they should figure out of these guys had any more useful information before they killed them. Seven on the other hand seemed attached to the military guys, especially the one she called Jacob. A few of the others also spoke up in defense of Jacob, Elven didn’t get it; had they forgotten that these men, all of them, had come here to kill them? It seemed foolish to him to let any of them live but Nine’s suggestion, let Jacob live and kill the rest, seemed like a fair enough compromise. As a group, they should be able to handle one prisoner, even if it did seem like more trouble than they needed. While Two broke the locks on the remaining crates, Eleven glanced at Three and gave him a nod.

“I think we could find a few creative ways to get them talking, maybe we get these guys to follow us back to another room.” Eleven suggested, “No reason for the kido to watch, things might get a little R-rated.” Eleven fell in line with the others, keeping his voice hushed. He glanced over a Nine, who seemed to have stepped into the role of their leader, her suggestion, staging a scene, was smart. “What did you have in mind? We could burn the bodies and the lab, make it harder for them to identify anything, while they’re shifting threw ashes we could have a lot more time to figure out what our next move is.” Eleven suggested.
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
GM
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 7 hrs ago








7





7 wasn't too thrilled with the way the conversation was going, but she was grateful that Nine had told her that at the very least Jakob would be allowed to live for the moment. She was hoping to avoid any sort of problem and confrontation, but with the thinking of the others, it didn't sound like that wasn't going to be preventable. When Two came up with the idea of potentially killing them by letting them starve, that was just crazy. "Why would you do that? You wouldn't want to die that way, so why make it so that they would die slow and painful deaths."

Two, as she went around the different chests, she'd find an assortment of different bits of gear. One chest had what appeared to be a Katana and a small pistol, as well as several throwing knives. Another one had a notebook, pens, and another pistol with ammo. Some lock picks and a small pouch, and a smaller first aid kit than the one that 10 had. The others just had a few more pistols and a lot of ammo. The group would be well stocked on ammo for pistols that was for sure. With a lot there, they could easily take on a few of the different dangers that might appear.

Jakob was silent for the most part, as the group was still not very quiet about what they were talking about. He was glad the kid was on his side, but the fact that no one else was, that just spelled out trouble. If no one trusted him, then they could easily just put a bullet in his head without a care in the world, and not have to deal with him anymore. There was one thing he did know, they didn't seem to know much about the world outside of the walls of the lab, which meant he could prove to be a useful guide to them. He smiled at 7 when he caught her looking at him, but said nothing.
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 1 hr ago




Two


Location: Unknown Underground Facility, Lab





Two looked over towards 3 when he tapped her on the shoulder, then her attention went over towards the others, the idea of leaving them trapped in here was fitting at least in her own head. "What? I'm sure they are smart, and not a bunch of dumb apes on steroids here to kill us little kids. And i'm sure that they could get themselves out of here if we locked it down." Two said quietly, as her attention went towards Nine, their defacto leader, she did like her suggestion on making it looked staged. They did already lose a few of them a few minutes ago, it could easily be made to look staged, looking over at Jakob she trusted the man, and so far he had been useful.

"I like the staged idea." Two said softly towards Nine, then looked at all of the crates that she had kicked open seeing a lot of handguns, and ammo for them, a smaller medkit and a katana. Two quickly grabbed the katana as well, she didn't know how to use it, but damn it did look really fucking cool. "And we got the upper hand, we got a shit load of handguns we could take them on." Two whispered.
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by Sailorsadie
Raw
Avatar of Sailorsadie

Sailorsadie Sailor Scout

Member Seen 9 mos ago



10






Ten couldn't help a smirk in Nine's direction. He didn't have a single doubt that she would use the gun on him; which, in turn, would be disastrous on her part. Wouldn't want to kill the only doctor in the group. He made his way to the other chests in the room and grabbed up everything medical he could find, including any daggers that were laying around. A part of him knew that the gun he found in his chest was a special kind, so only the right type of ammo would work. It was almost guaranteed that he wouldn't find any more ammunition for his weapon of choice.

After loading his medical bag full of the equipment, he turned once more to the soldiers and their leader. Ten's eyes looked the man over and he gave a short nod. The words definitely settled very easily in his mind, and his gut was telling him to trust in what the man was saying. The group had no other choice at this point if they wanted to make it out of here alive.

"For what it's worth, something tells me to trust the guy. The soldiers, I'm not getting a vibe from. But the leader...Yeah, my gut is saying to follow him."
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by Morose
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Three in One

Member Seen 6 hrs ago



9


Location: Lab Facility


Nine thought about it for a moment. While her original thought had been to prop up the bodies and stage the bullets, the thought of burning the bodies and making it look like a fire was clever. However, an improvement on that idea then came to her. "We burn the bodies and set this place to blow - kills any possibility of identification or a reconstruction of what happened," Nine proposed. "It just looks like things went south and no one got out." She crossed her arms, minding her shoulder. She was a bit irritated that Ten hadn't come to patch her up just yet. There was a lot of talking and not a lot of action.

"I'll watch the kid. Ten, patch me up while they're doing the interrogation," Nine said. The main reason she wanted to stay with Seven was that she didn't trust Jakob. Period. She took into account Ten's testimony towards Jakob, but it didn't mean much to her. She didn't know how reliable his gut instinct was and she glanced at the others. "Don't take too long with the interrogation. The longer it is, the higher chance one of them will try to escape."
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by Helo
Raw
Avatar of Helo

Helo Wonderlust King

Member Seen 21 days ago

11






The current plan, interrogate and take out the soldiers, then blow up the lab seemed, like the best plan for keeping their existence hidden with the exception of bring Jakob along. Eleven couldn’t see the logic in trusting someone who was only helping them at gunpoint but it seemed like a necessary compromise to keep them all on the same page. He headed over to one of the newly busted open crates and grabbed one of the many handguns as well as some extra ammo which he put into his pocket. The gun felt uncomfortable in his hand but he was more than certain he’d have to get used to dealing with things that made him uncomfortable. He walked back over to the others was hoping maybe one of them had some knowledge about explosives.

“You think you guys can rig this place to go boom?” He suggested in a whisper. A secret underground laboratory had to have something somewhere that could blow the place up. Then he glanced at Three, who had suggested the interrogations and gave him a nod. “You ready to delve into some morally gray area’s?” He half joked, torturing people for information sat about as uncomfortably with him as the gun in his hand did but survival was more important, and with as little as they all knew about what was going on the chance to learn anything more was worth it. Survival had to come first, whoever stood in the way was collateral damage.

“Alright anyone without a number tattooed on their arm, or who isn’t currently the man-pet of someone who has one, we are going to do a quick search of the rest of this god-forsaken shit-hole for anything useful. Anyone who doesn’t want to cooperate gets a bullet. I’d like everyone in a uniform to empty their pockets on to the floor, anyone of you who still has a weapon, leave it on floor. So long as you guys prove useful to us, you live, so I suggest not being difficult. We outnumber you, we having nothing to lose, and we are pissed and trigger happy but, your cooperation is very soothing.” Eleven announced, lying as easily as he breathed, and gesturing at the soldiers with the handgun as he waited to follow them out of the room.
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by Strange Rodent
Raw
Avatar of Strange Rodent

Strange Rodent Rodent of Unusual Size

Member Seen 13 hrs ago

3










Three looked at Two, slightly dumbfounded. "Uh... wasn't the whole point that they don't?", he said. He was going to continue, but Eleven had caught onto his suggestion. He'd told everybody to get onto the floor. Three wasn't the right build to intimidate people. Unless they were tied up, of course. Some words about Two not watching were said, and Three thought this obscenely unfair. He turned to her, and lowered his voice for these words: "Hey Two. You can go if you want, but seeing somebody in pain is important. It'll prepare you for the worse things to come, and we can't sensor all of that shit.".

As the others put their belongings on the floor, Three looked at them. Oh, how juicy this would be. He could practically feel their skin peeling already. He waits for them to be fully searched and separated from their belongings. "Hey, all of you lot. If you resist, nobody will hesitate to kill you. Right? Go over to that pipe, and don't move. I'm going to tie you up.". He says this, and something about his air suggests that he was not to be fucked with. He ties them up, not considering circulation.

"Eleven. Grab one, and follow me.". He walks into the hall, and turns back to make sure Eleven is following.
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
GM
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 7 hrs ago








7





7 said nothing as they tied up the others. One of the men though, did not go quietly. She just stood there, watching as they worked, but one of them still had a weapon that hadn't been visible. It was a small pistol, but it was still dangerous as he fired off several shots. The first one just missed 11 as it whizzed by, and another one barely missed 3. Only one of his several shots hit, and that one slammed into 7's side, knocking her to the ground.

Jakob snatched up the pistol that 7 had dropped when she fell, and shot the guy in the arm, causing him to drop his gun. He put the pistol back on the ground, before he went over and started looking at the injury. There was a lot of blood coming from the injury, and she was getting a little dizzy. "What happened," she said, her voice a little unsteady as Jakob started applying pressure to the wound. She wasn't too sure what had happened, but her side was hurting as she cried out in pain at Jakob's touch.

"You're going to be ok kid. Hey doctor guy, she needs help now!" Jakob said, looking at 10 as he tried to come up with a way to stop the bleeding. Her body was hurting, and her skin was starting to turn pale from the injury. "It hurts, a lot..." she managed to say, before she stopped trying to talk at all. It was only taking up energy that she didn't really have, so it was probably best for her to stay quiet.
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 1 hr ago




Two


Location: Unknown Underground Facility, Lab





Two turned to eye Three for a moment, and shrugged slightly. "The elements could kill them off probably to, but rigging the place to blow would be even better." She answered him, as she sat down on the chest that was assigned to her number eyeing the sniper rifle that was in there and started to fiddle around with it once more. "And i'll be fine, don't mind getting my hands dirty either." Two answered Three, as she got up and went to help tying their captives up.

She was more focused on one of them that she didn't notice one of them still had a weapon on them, Two heard a gun shot going off, and then another as Jakob went to neutralize the shooter. Two quickly backed up, and cocked the assault rifle she had and aimed it at each of the men there. Two eyes then turned over to see that Seven had gone down, getting angry as she turned her attention back at the men. "I'll start putting bullets in your head if you any of you start shit up!" Two yelled, she fired a single shot near one of their heads to make the point very clear. looking at Ten their numbered medic. "Get Seven treated Ten!" Two said looking at Seven feeling bad she was the one to get shot.
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by Sailorsadie
Raw
Avatar of Sailorsadie

Sailorsadie Sailor Scout

Member Seen 9 mos ago



10






Rising to his feet, he moved towards Nine to patch her shoulder before gunshots rang out. Swearing, he quickly ducked and grabbed onto his own weapon, his eyes darting around to try to locate the shooter. The man in charge took no hesitation in ending the situation. Ten growled under his breath and rose once more to his feet. "Getting really tired of everyone fucking shooting off random bullets here!"

He once more shook his head before realizing he was being beckoned to Seven's side. His eyes widened to see the blood pouring from the young girl's side. Without giving another moment of hesitation, he knealt down and grabbed his medical bag before rushing to her side. Knealing next to her, he assessed the wound and growled. Ten ripped off a strip of fabric from the bottom of his shirt and pressed it firmly against her wound. He spoke in a a clear, firm tone to nobody in particular. "Somebody look in my fucking bag for gauze, a needle, and some type of medical thread. I need to sew this up. I also need something to use as a tourniquet. Anybody have a belt or something?"
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet