Hidden 6 mos ago Post by Entlein
Raw
Avatar of Entlein

Entlein Not a duck / as far as I can tell

Member Seen 25 days ago

Darya bobs her head in acknowledgment of the schedule, then approaches her assigned shabti. As the practice begins, she holds in a slow, steady pattern with the shabti, focusing on learning the basics as best as she can. She pauses to retie her hair, gaze drifting among the other training matches. It falls on Devon, and she studies him for a second before turning away. With a start, she realizes Artemis is not among them. Her brow furrows, but without knowledge of where her half-sister might be, Darya decides to continue sparring.
I'll look for her during lunch, she decides. With a deep breath, she shifts back into training.
~
Reagan carefully skirts Casper as they make their way over to their allotted shabti. With a quick bow, they quickly begin sparring, pausing only to adjust form or grab a drink. They quickly fall back into their training, letting muscle memory guide their movements. The shabti aims a roundhouse at their chest, which they deflect, only to be pushed back by a spinning back kick. A grin briefly splits their face, and they bounce back, grin disappearing just as quickly as it had appeared.
Hidden 6 mos ago 6 mos ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

Redacted
Hidden 6 mos ago 6 mos ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 1 mo ago

Ivy stays out of everyone else’s way to the best of her ability, flinching at Casper’s struggles, until she reaches her assigned shabti beside Ryan’s. The statue comes for her with a sidekick, and the match begins. Ivy’s street instincts come in, and she dodges fairly easily. The shabti keeps striking at her, and Ivy maneuvers around it until she attacks back. She throws a front kick to the groin and an elbow for the jaw, proceeding to trip the shabti when she gets socked in the stomach. She exhales sharply, then smirks and retaliates. She notices her newfound friend, Artemis, was missing, and then remembered what she had yelled earlier.

J.R. approaches her shabti with casual caution, unsure of what to expect from the doll. She crouches a little and feints. The shabti tries to take her down, and they wrestle. She grins in satisfaction when she gets top and pins the shabti, then a few minutes later grunts in pain as her arm is being bent back. “Damn rubber,” she huffs.

A young woman huffs in frustration as she seems to argue with herself. After glancing around and determining there are no witnesses, her eyes glow for a moment and she seems to walk for a bit before disappearing into thin air. “Hey, where did Beni go?” the coach wonders as Beni appears in front of a very pissed and seemingly resilient guy with dark blue hair. Robin. She blocks his strike and sidekicks him fiercely in the stomach and uppercuts his chin. After a flurry of strikes, she gets him in a chokehold, before pausing and looking at her victim. “You alright there, bud?”

Hidden 6 mos ago Post by RumikoOhara
Raw
Avatar of RumikoOhara

RumikoOhara Goddess & Benevolent Dictator

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Lilith felt more lost than she'd ever felt in her entire life as she watched all the others make friends so quickly and adapt to this new life her grandmother had told her that she must. As a result she just did as she often did when her dad was the center of attention and faded into the background.

But toady she had to fight and even though a part of her wanted to hide she did and was quickly humiliated




Des Loved the fact that the toy they let her use didn't feel pain and that she could do things to it that in sparring she dare not with a living being. She gouged eyes, slashed at it's crotch; she fought like and animal but a clever one and when it seemed she'd lose instead of surrender she let herself go becoming a snarling animal.
Hidden 6 mos ago Post by Sanity43217
Raw
Avatar of Sanity43217

Sanity43217

Member Seen 29 days ago

Jason squared off against the Shabti. "Come on." HE said gesturing for the training to start. Only to have to immediately doge to the left to prevent his head from being bashed in. Throwing a punch of his own, resulting in the Son of Zeus being thrown over the Shabti's shoulder. Landing flat on his back, he found a foot hovering over his head. Jason sighed as the Shabti relaxed and prepared to go again when Jason was ready.
Making his way back to his feet, he began to shift his weight from foot to foot. Gently rocking backwards and forwards. Trying to get a feel for the Movements of the martial art.




Ryan took to the Martial Art easily. Mostly because he was morphing it with the styles of fighting he had studied in Hotel Valhalla, and when he was alive. For a while, he held his own. Until the Shabti adapted to incorporate his unique style, and force him to focus more on Krav Maga. After suffering a flurry of blows that ended with a kick to the side of his knee. Ryan heard his knee pop. Wincing in pain, he backed away. The Shabti stopped as it realised it had gone too far on this one. Ryan waved it off. Limping off to the side of the room, to lean against a wall. "Fuck." He pulled a cigarette from his pocket and lighted it. Taking a drag, he gritted his teeth as he placed his hands either side of his knee. A sharp push, and a pop, and Ryan had popped his knee back into its socket. Pushing off the wall to put some weight back on it. He winced as pain arched up through his leg, but it held the weight. Raising his other leg to put all his weight on the recently dislocated knee, he did a couple of test hops to make sure it was fine. Despite still harbouring some pain, he would be able to continue the practice.
Hidden 6 mos ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 15 hrs ago

Tony sparred with the shabti until he sensed another host. Looking up he saw a black girl flip robin.
Looking at the time Tony called out " lunch break! " he said smiling and began to walk over to robin and the new girl. Seeing Ryan get hurt he called upon the power of Sekhmet just enough to heal it to a point where it wouldn't hurt. He then walked over to the girl and Robin and after pulling Robin up like the boy was a feather he looked at the girl. " now lassy who are you we've been here for three days and I haven't seen you " he said his Irish accent making three sound like tree. His eyes also narrowed as he sensed the girl was a host as well.

Robin yelped as suddenly he was beat the shit out of and put in a chokehold. Panicking as he thought someone was attacking him on purpose he heated his body up to the point of burning so the person would let go of him. Once being dropped he coughed and cooled down until he saw a shadow over him. " I would rather not be beaten up anymore" he groaned ,but then sighed in relief as it was Tony pulling him up. Nodding his thanks Robin flashed the girl a dirty look and then hobbled away for lunch.

Casper was currently gritting his teeth in pain as the shabti put him in a triangle. Making a sound like that of a strangled cat Casper lifted the shabti and slammed it into the ground loosening the hold. Quickly scrambling up the shabti Casper put it in a kamora finally winning one round. Then once he heard Tony call out a lunchbreak the shabti shut down. Casper then got up and saw Tony talking to a girl who had flipped poor Robin. Walking up he studied the girl he noticed her eyes were gold almost like a lions smiling when he got an idea he then said dryly " Guess we know where they keep the lions". After that he turned around and chuckled to himself before turning into a red panda and walking with robin to the kitchen for lunch break.

A young man was given awkward glances as he walked throughout Australia in gear made for heavy winter. His dad had told him to find the mansion looking building which was weird as his dad never talked to him. Though to be fair his dad seemed busy being the North Wind also living in Canada posed a problem too.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

Devon closes his eyes, deep in concentration, and three Spartoi burst from the ground, readying their swords. He stands, drawing his scythe, and takes deep, measured breaths. The skeletons begin to attack him, and he weaves between their strikes and slashes, doing his best to feel their attacks, not just see them. He ducks and avoids the attacks, then spins his scythe, sweeping their legs out from under them, his hands and weapon glowing with purple/black flames.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by PrincessVampora
Raw
Avatar of PrincessVampora

PrincessVampora The Princess of Vampires

Member Seen 18 days ago

Arty sighed as she washed the dishes and put everything up, Food in Tupperware containers and any other food stuff in the fridge pantry and such. She had no clue what was going on below as she finished the dishes, she looked around for anyone and sighed. "Welp....They missed out on a meal." she said as she got out the double chocolate carmal ice cream pop. She sighed as she took a bite and walked around. She want to the library and sighed. "Right now im supposed to be at the next anime expo....and now im here....What went wrong?" she asked as she sighed. She soon left the library finding nothing interesting she decided to head out for a bit....she left a note and grabbed her camera. She left the note on the fridge along with a note saying there was food.
Hidden 5 mos ago 5 mos ago Post by Entlein
Raw
Avatar of Entlein

Entlein Not a duck / as far as I can tell

Member Seen 25 days ago

With a shout, Darya breaks the choke-hold of the shabti, rolling out from its grasp and jumping to her feet. As Tony calls for the lunch break, the shabti stills, and Darya relaxes her stance. She glances at the commotion involving an unfamiliar golden-eyed girl, but with it seemingly under control, she shifts past the bunch and heads towards the kitchen. The note on the fridge pushes her back to her room instead, to an underlit fountain the size of a cat. Its mist throws a rainbow, which Darya slips a coin into and mutters her request.

"Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, accept my offering. Artemis, daughter of Poseidon."

~

The shabti's crescent kick catches the side  of Reagan's head, and they stumble backwards, catching their footing quickly. Before they can retaliate, Tony calls for lunch, and the shabti shuts down. Reagan pulls off the protective gear and stretches, keeping an eye on the situation with the new girl. They grin at the slight chaos and shift to stretch the other leg.

There's a traveler, an outsider, nearby. Close.

It's a nagging feeling in their gut, like they've left the stove on again. They've felt it a couple times, mostly when a new camper is stumbling around the outside of camp. Without calling attention to themself, they casually start winding back towards the front door. Grabbing a thin windbreaker, they slip outside quietly and start in the general direction of the signal.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 1 mo ago

Ivy sighs when Tony calls for lunch and relaxes. When the shabti headbutts her before stilling. She rubs her head and scowls at the doll. "Seriously? Just had to get the last hit." She sighs and starts to go to the kitchen when a new girl materializes. She winces when a blue-haired boy limps into the kitchen, then follows him. "Hey, you ok? That looked brutal." She looks around and frowns, counting one unaccounted for. The British girl perhaps? The nice one.

J.R. swings her leg over and kicks the shabti's head, having enough momentum to knock the dummy's center of attention off of her. She groans a bit when Tony calls for a lunch break and gets to her feet. She smirks a bit at the chaos of the new arrival and glances up to see her sibling slipping out of the door. She frowns faintly and silently slips into the background until she makes her way to the door. She slides smoothly into the crowds, keeping an eye on Reagan, mulling over what they could be doing.

"Sorry bout that!" The new girl calls after her accidental victim, a slight accent in her voice that would be hard to place. She grins and sheepishly rubs the back of her neck when addressed by an Irish dude. "Ah well, the name's Beni. I just got here; apparently I'm supposed to be here for some 'divine' business." Beni pauses a moment, then smiles. "Your like me, aren't you?" Her eyes glimmer a bright, shocking yellow. "Sekhmet. I do hope we didn't injure that poor mortal. It would be such a shame if his pretty face was bruised." Beni scowls as her eyes seem to dim. 'Behave yourself.' She sighs and shrugs a bit. "So much for a first impression. Sorry about her, she doesn't really know the meaning of manners."
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Sanity43217
Raw
Avatar of Sanity43217

Sanity43217

Member Seen 29 days ago

Ryan followed through to the kitchen. Stopping by his room first to grab his bag of food. "So, lunch?" He said opening his bag to see what food he had left. Tossing bags of candy and chips around. Not really finding anything fit for lunch. He saw the notes on the fridge and sighed. He thought someone was missing during training but didn't really think about it.
He walked over to the pile of snacks strewn over the bench and grabbed a bag of corn chips. It may not have been healthy, but it would have to do. He was growing bored. Everything was coming to a standstill. He joined for the excitement of a quest, but so far they'd just been hanging out in some old house. He needed excitement. He thought as he ate a handful of chips.




Ryan strolled over to the commotion with the new girl. "Divine Bussiness?" Ryan questioned, interjected into the conversation. "Sounds vague and unconvincing." He said. He pulled a cigarette from his pocket and put it to his lips. Snapping his fingers, the cigarette lit itself. Taking a drag, he blew the smoke out into the group. "Seems like the last thing this quest needs is more people. You can't seem to get anything down with the current amount of people. Too many moving parts." Ryan said before taking another drag from his cigarette.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 15 hrs ago

Tony sighed as he heard the goddess talk " Well I guess I should let Sekhmet have a word". He said as his eyes glow orange [b][color=orange] " Hello Anat, you better not be here to cause trouble I will have you know my host is trying to run a tight ship, though he could let me kill someone every once in a while. "[/color [/b] Tonys then smiles at ryan " not at all my lad the more the merrier that just means people will have to try extra hard to be a team! " Tony cheerfully says. Tony then walks off to the kitchen and looks at the note Artemis left , frowning as he did he knew she wansnt accounted for when he did his head count but she now did not know the schedule. Shrugging he grabbed one of the chips Jason out out and began to eat.

Robin walked to the kitchen with Charlie on his shoulder and looked around then read the note everyone seemed to be reading. 'Apparently the blue haired girl went out for groceries ' he thought. He then looked around and saw one of the other girls do an iris message. 'probably trying to contact someone ' he thought and yawned softly. Robin then decided he would take a small nap before team building and went to his room and set an ten minute alarm on his old watch that had been his grandfathers then tell asleep.

Casper mentally smiled as he got a shoulder ride from the blue haired boy named Robin. After the kid had stopped to read a note Casper didn't really care about he hopped off and turned into a raven. Walking on the counter he stole a bag of chips and flew off to the couch. Turning into human form Casper flopped onto the couch and began to eat the chips, a cheddar flavor bag he believed to have gotten. Shrugging he ate the chips as he was hungry and watched the other demigods do their thing.

The young man walks around before stopping to ask directions. Though he got strange looks the young man who had introduced himself to the Australian local as Jesse began to walk throughout Sidney. Walking in the general direction of the nome Jesse got souvenirs as he walked through the Australian city.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

Devon sinks to one knee, and growls under his breath. The ground around him begins trembling, hairline cracks slowly spreading across the grass. He wraps his hands around the scythe, and he mutters a prayer under his breath in Greek. "Father Hades, why did you send me here? I contribute nothing to the group, and only seem to put them in danger."
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by PrincessVampora
Raw
Avatar of PrincessVampora

PrincessVampora The Princess of Vampires

Member Seen 18 days ago

Arty Jumps as a face appears in the Water in the river she was near. She blinks as she frowns. "H-Hello?" she asks as she slowly crouches down and looks into the river. She blinks when she sees Darya's face. She then sighs. "What do i do?" she asks her as she tries poking her only to find water there. "And HOW?" she asks confused. She still had much to learn about demi gods and the camp.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Entlein
Raw
Avatar of Entlein

Entlein Not a duck / as far as I can tell

Member Seen 25 days ago

When Artemis's confused face shimmers into view, the thin line of Darya's mouth relaxes. Her eyes crinkle in amusement as Artemis's bewildered questions pour through the hazy Iris connection, and she holds up a finger to slow the rapid-fire interrogation.
"Hello. You don't have to do anything, per se. This is an Iris message. It's the main mode of communication for the demigods at Camp Half-Blood," she explains, speech stilted. Almost as if she's reading an email out-loud, she continues, "I saw your note. Would you care for company? Roaming monsters pose a serious threat to individual demigods, and considering the large group in which we are traveling, we're bound to attract a number of enemies." She pauses as a small tremor rumbles almost imperceptibly under her still-bare feet. Its origin is nearby, but it doesn't seem natural. Scooping up the fountain, she pads quietly back toward the source.
"Speak softly, sister. There may be a danger here." She catches a glimpse of Devon kneeling on the ground and watches him silently for a tick before she backs just out of sight and hearing. "Apologies. It was simply the son of the deep." Her attention returns to Artemis's misty reflection.

~

Although Reagan had never visited Sydney, winding their way through the streets of the unfamiliar city is like meeting (another) half-sibling. No matter where they go, there's an undercurrent of familiarity that leads their feet down each path, a dance that their body can't forget. Without seeming to notice J.R. tailing them, they let curiosity be their guide, getting distracted by interesting-looking places and people.
The latter turns out to be the traveler that had driven him onto the streets in the first place. A head of white hair is unusual, especially paired with the heavy winter gear that hangs off his form awkwardly.
That has to be uncomfortable.
Reagan jogs lightly towards the boy as he peruses souvenirs. Really, the kid couldn't look more like a tourist if he tried.
"Hey! Where've you been, man? We've been looking for you," they call, slinging an arm over his shoulder casually. Praying the kid will play along, they turn to the shopkeeper.
"'Scuse us, sir! Sorry to take your time," they say, grimacing apologetically. They pointedly turn the other kid away, leading him to a busier street. As soon as the two are out of earshot, they drop their arm and back up, giving the other space.
"Sorry, but he was scamming you. They jack up prices for foreigners. Also, I think I can point you in the right direction, if you're looking for something specifically." They smile widely, gesturing in the direction of the nome.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 1 mo ago

Ivy sighs when Robin walks away from her. "So much for that." She goes to the kitchen and picks up a bag of chips before sitting on the counter. It turned out to be sour cream and onion, her favorite. She munches on the chips as she watches the chaos of the new, mysterious arrival unfold. She glances towards Devon and frowns. Had he done something?

J.R. keeps an eye on her sibling, wary of the seemingly misplaced tourist. What is Reagan doing with him? Is the kid even in the right place? Had they picked up on something that she didn't? She stays to the side and behind the two, praying to the gods that Reagan knows what they're doing bringing the boy to what seemed to be the nome. She flicks out a dagger, should the boy raise an alarm. Given their shared parentage, surely Reagan knows how to lie under pressure?

Beni's eyes glow, and Anat smirks. "I'm surprised you'd pick such an uptight host, Sekhmet. And as far as trouble goes, well I'd love to have a couple of these mortals as a partner in crime." She winks at Ryan, and Beni regains control. "That's enough out of you." She sighs and smiles apologetically at Ryan, then goes on to sit on a couch next to the kid that had just shifted from a raven form- that isn't normal for these people, is it?- and snacks on a beef jerky stick from her bag. "So how long have you guys been here?" she speaks brazenly around the food.

Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Sanity43217
Raw
Avatar of Sanity43217

Sanity43217

Member Seen 29 days ago

Jason wandered the house Not really sure what he was looking for. Settling for watching the Son of Hades kneel and pray, he leaned against a nearby wall and continued to eat. When he supposedly asked his father why he was here, and that he contributed nothing to the group. Jason tossed a chip at the other demigod. Letting bounce harmlessly off their back. "To contribute something to the group, you actually have to try and be apart of it." He ate another chip. He chuckled to himself. The idea that this emo kid was so brooding he was crediting himself for putting them in danger. "You think you are posing a threat?" He asked in greek. "Nearly everyone here has some magical talent. What makes you so special?" He said switching back to English. Eating another chip he paused. "That you hurt someone close to you when you found out about your powers? That your father is one of the big three?" He held up his spare hand that wasn't holding the bag of chips. Letting a spark of electricity spark across his fingers. "Newsflash. There are two other children of Poseidon and another child of Hades, besides you. You aren't a big of a deal that you think you are." He said in Greek again before eating a chip.




Ryan winked at Beni. "Crime is fun, but let's stop the world from ending before we go stealing stuff." He looked at his watch. "Only a couple days." He said turning to leave the group. [speaking of which...[/color] He placed his fingers to his lips and let out a sharp whistle. A raven flew from another room and landed on his shoulder. The bird cawed into his ear. Ryan whispered to the bird. "Rösk. Go find Freddy. Lead him back here. The little fucker is late again." The bird flew off and Ryan turned to rejoin the group.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Ghost32
Raw
Avatar of Ghost32

Ghost32 Just a ghost

Member Seen 23 days ago

Freddy

\\ Location-Hotel Valhalla, Sydney Australia \\ Injuries- None \\ Weapons-None \\ Personal Possessions-1 Pillow and 1 Skateboard and a Backpack
\\ Current Objective- Reach His Team \\


Sunlight streamed through the curtains of a room. The room was simple in possessions but grand in size with a large tree in the middle in which a boy slept below its leaves. Slowly a leave detached and fell on the boys face tickling his nose. Waking up from this tickling the boy looked around and yawned standing up as he finished his yawn. "Huh? How long did I sleep? All I remember is Ryan telling me we needed to leave early Friday for this potential Ragnarök business and that was Saturday" he said to himself and picked up his pillow dusting it off. Yawning once again and almost nodding off the boy walked to his smart clock that reside on the boys bedside. Looking at the time his eyes widened and he was momentarily relieved of his drowsiness.

"Oh fuck Freddy you're late!" he half scolded half exclaimed to himself.

Grabbing a pair of shoes , which were vintage vans he won in a bet with a guy from the sixties and hurriedly put them on. Freddy then grabbed his skateboard and began to run down the hall before thinking Wait I'm already late no need to hurry he then began to walk though a little quickly so Ryan wouldn't beat him up upon seeing him. Eventually making his way to Sidney through walking along Ydggrasil and very close call with Ratatösk. Looking around Freddy found himself in a dark Norse style tomb. " H-Hello? " he said a yawn cutting through his question looking around until he found himself face to face with a dead viking. "U-Umm hello" he squeaked noticing the dead Vikings eyes were open.

" Hello Boy" the Draugr said it's breath leaving clouds of dust in the air.

Freddy waved nervously and began to concentrate on the Draugr. After making small talk for a few minutes the draugr noticed what Freddy was trying to do when it almost fell asleep. " Do not play with me boy! " the draugr yelled and swung its sword at Freddy. Rolling to the side as Hotel Valhalla's combat training kicked in Freddy's thoughts mostly consisted of I'm fucked. Dodging the draugr's attacks Freddy eventually mustered enough energy to send a blast of hypnokinesis energy at the draugr knocking him out cold. Freddy then put his pillow over the monsters mouth and held it there till the monster suffocated to death. Panting hard Freddy grimaced as he looked at a cut he had gotten from a not so successful evade of the draugr's blade.

" Man I wish Magnus was here" he said drowsy his eyes closing. Snapping his head up Freddy shook his head " Got to get to the crew" he said and got up.

Making his way out of the tomb through a secret blocked off staircase which took Freddy well over an hour to find he eventually smiled when he saw the sunlight. Yawning and praising his mother and Odin Freddy began to ride his skateboard through the streets of Sidney. Eventually hearing a Caw! Freddy looked up to see a raven who he recognized as Rösk considering it was flying straight towards him like it was on a mission. " Hey buddy" Freddy said smiling and gave Rösk a piece of beer jerky out of his backpack. Croaking the raven lead Freddy to the thing called a Nome, walking in Freddy looked around till he saw Ryan.

" Hey Ryan I finally made it" he said yawning.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 15 hrs ago

Tony's eyes went orange and he just smiled at Beni then watched everyone eat and saw a another new kid walk through the door ' Huh new kid, our team will be unstoppable ' he thought smiling to himself. You're already unstoppable with my power Tony just scowled as Sekhmet knew his position on the blood thirsty nature of her power. Looking at the time Tony clapped then announced " Assemble in the training area please" he said happily. He then walked into the training room and smiled at everyone once they came in " ok everyone for this teamwork training exercise as will be fighting a Sphinx" he said smiling.

Waking up from his nap Robin yawned and turned off his timer. Feeling refreshed and ready to go he walked out of his room in the same clothes he slept in and walked over to ivy. " sorry for not responding yeah I'm ok now" he said and smiled before hearing Tonys announcement. Walking to the training room he smiled until he heard what Tony said. " uhh a sphinx? That seems tough" he said to himself and tapped his legs anxiously.

After eating his chips Casper heard Tonys announcement. " nice " he said and jumped off the counter turning into a owl. Flying to the training room he was Freddy 'mental note to self tackle Freddy when finished listening to Tony ' he thought and turned to human form in the training room. He then smiled as Tony said they would fight a sphinx " this is going to be fun" he said jumping up and down while clapping.

Jesse yelped as he was suddenly swept away by a Korean boy. 'Wait a Korean boy in australia?' He suddenly turned to the boy and nodded as he listened. "Yeah dad said to find something called the australian nome "[/color] he said to the Korean boy.
Hidden 5 mos ago 5 mos ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

He looks up, and his eyes flash a with a evil light for a moment, the cracks around his body growing wider, the smell of sulfur filling the air. Vegetation around him bursts into flames, and a deep howl comes from the darkness. He stands up, drawing his scythe, and hears a faint howl. He looks around, confused, and sees a large black dog stepping out of the darkness to sniff at his fingers. "Where'd you come from?" He softly scratches him behind the ears, and the dog pants, and growls softly at the rest of the team, ignoring the other children of Hades. "What are you anyway?"
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet