Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Silentfeather
Raw
Avatar of Silentfeather

Silentfeather ~May God lead your way through uncertainty.~

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

(Hello. Am I allowed to join? I apologize for cutting in the roleplay.)
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by savannahssu
Raw
GM
Avatar of savannahssu

savannahssu

Member Seen 10 hrs ago


Interacting with: @Shadow Dragon

Being able to see the sacred place her medicine cat was leading her made Fernstar's stomach turn with nervousness, but remembering why she was here gave her the strength of a badger as she ascended up the giant rocks, getting closer and closer to StarClan; to her ancestors. Before she knew how long they had been climbing, she was already clearing the last ledge that separated them from the Moonpool. Feeling a little unsure of herself, she flicked her tail towards the jagged crack in the mountain, signaling for Blackpelt to enter first. When they had been completely swallowed by the mountain, Fernstar noticed that almost every shred of moonlight had disappeared. Her paws faltered on the uneven ground and she stumbled, barley catching herself before her muzzle hit the cold stone. Straining her hearing in compensation for her other senses, she began to hear the faintest trickling of water a few tree lengths ahead of them. The cave began to brighten, almost in a curtain like fashion and moonlight spilled onto the stone leading up to the Moonpool. She slowly approached the edge of the pool and when she lifted her head, she was greeted with an awe inspiring swath of stars.

Often nights after her Clanmates had nestled into their dens for the evening, in the silence of the forest Fernstar would sit atop the Highstump in the center of camp and gaze up at the stars, trying so hard to connect with the ancestors her mother had spoken so highly of when she was a kit. These cats with the stars in their pelts had shaped what Clan life had become for the five Clans by the lake all those moons ago; and she wanted nothing more than to understand and have their blessing to be a leader. Drawing in a long breath and forcing the fur on her pelt to lie flat, she gazed across the pool at Blackpelt and sunk down into a crouching position, as close to the water as she could get. "Blackpelt? What happens now?. . ."
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Blackpelt: Mountain (beyond the borders)

Moonpool

_______________________________________


He hops up the last few rocks, and pads quietly through the darkness, walking forward as if he's been here a thousand times. He blinks when the light suddenly hits his eyes. He looks at the Pool, a perfect mirror of the sky above them, and takes in a deep breath, trying to steady himself. He then crouches down, and whispers, "Drink a few drops. You'll fall asleep soon after, and when you wake, you'll be with Starclan. It will likely be overwhelming, but remember to keep breathing. They're here to guide you, not scare you. Join me as soon as you feel ready." He then kneels down, and laps up a few drops, curling up on the cold stone and falls asleep almost immediately.

Blackpelt: Starclan

Among the stars

_______________________________________


He blinks awake, and stands up, looking around, surprisingly calm and collected, and lets out a deep breath. He smiles, and his eyes gleam. "Hello, members of Starclan. I am Blackpelt, Willowclans medicine cat, and blessed with the ability to see into the world of the past cats. This is Fernstar, or, she will be, if you accept her as our leader. We are honored to meet you at last." He dips his head to them. "Please grant my leader nine lives so she may serve her clan, and by those means, serve Starclan."
Hidden 1 mo ago 1 mo ago Post by savannahssu
Raw
GM
Avatar of savannahssu

savannahssu

Member Seen 10 hrs ago



As Maplestream raced urgently back to camp, she began to wonder if leaving camp without warning her Clanmates the way she did was a good idea. She knew the camp was vulnerable right now with their medicine cat and leader gone, but she needed to make sure the journey to the Moonpool was going to be safe for Fernstar. Stonefall could watch over camp with Duskwing and Spidernose right? She knew Moosepaw was only an apprentice but he was big and would make a formidable opponent in the event of a battle. Honeypaw was, well. . . small. She was sure she hadn't been gone that long, and maybe no cat had missed her yet. As she exited part of the denser forest on the edge of WillowClan territory, she started being able to hear the cold, roaring rapids in the distance. She winced and her skin jumped to life as her pads touched the bone chilling cold of the slabs of stone bordering the water. Anxiety prickled her pelt as she realized how slick the surface of the rocks were. It was the dead of night and every inch of the forest was shrouded in snow and ice. If she slipped and fell into the rapids, she would almost surely die.

She stopped in her tracks as she caught the scent of Sunfur and Stormheart laced along the rocks. Did they come looking for me? She could tell the scent was recent, and she wondered if they were still wandering the forest searching for her. She lifted her head and called out through the silence of the forest. "Sunfur? Stormheart? Can you hear me?" When she got no response, she picked up her pace and continued towards camp. When she finally reached the territory nearest to willowClan's camp, her heart began to race when she realized the strange scents she had smelled earlier had grown more than twice as strong. Was the camp in danger? Had the Clan been invaded? There was no more time to waste. She was certain her Clanmates were in danger, and she suddenly hated herself for leaving camp without Stonefall's permission and without warning. If there's been a battle if will be my fault. With the force of a cat twice her size, she burst through the dense undergrowth at the camp's entrance and scanned the edges of camp, her thoughts racing with panic. But she realized, the camp was quiet. Scanning the edges of the camp, she noticed Stonefall heading towards the nursery, three cats she had never seen before in tow. Were these the strange cats she had scented on the way here? What did they tell Stonefall? She tried to relax her haunches and urgently padded up to Stonefall. With a more than obvious cautious look at the three strangers, she blurted out, "Stonefall! I'm sorry I snuck away from camp, but there's something important I need to discuss with you, right away."
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by PrankFox
Raw
Avatar of PrankFox

PrankFox Disaster Master

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago


Mentions: @The Elvenqueen-briefly @savannahssu

Duskwing nodded her head in response to Spidernose's pointed look. She settled in and wrapped her tail around her paws, ready to keep watch for the entire night if she had to. She wasn't about to let some odd strangers hurt the only real family she'd ever known. Stonefall had taken the three to the nursery, a good enough spot since they didn't have any kits in camp and it was far enough from the entrance that if these raccoons did somehow follow the scent to camp they'd have enough time to get out a prepare for a fight. Maybe when Fernstar got back and it wasn't the middle of the night they could talk to them and figure out what exactly they were doing here. Sure many of them came to Willowclan as strangers, but never in a group.

Her ears pricked slightly as she began to hear the sound of rushing pawsteps heading towards the camp. It only sounded like one so not either of the patrols that were sent out and she didn't hear any telltale noises of a raccoon, fox, or some other dangerous creature. She stood and went to sent the air as a form barreled through the entrance in front of her and she yowled in surprise; leaping backwards with fur bristling and claws unsheathed before she realized who it was. Maplestream had made a beeline for Stonefall, but she couldn't help but pad towards them. She could tell the other she cat was nervous and it made her pelt begin to stand on end. "What happened? Sunfur and Stormheart have been out for ages now trying to find you."



Mentions: @savannahssu

Stormheart just twitched his whiskers at Sunfur's questioning. He was mostly just talking out loud, its not like he had any idea at all what was going on with any of this. They had no idea who these strange cats were or if they somehow could have been watching from a distance or had figured out there was a clan in the woods. Maybe he was just being a bit paranoid but these outlandish ideas had saved his life more than once before he'd stumbled across Willowclan. He genuinly hoped nothing he'd been thinking was true and that Sunfur was right.

He kept an eye out through the trees as Sunfur looked around on the ground. He was starting to get chilled and tired, they'd been up for what felt like moons so he was grateful when Sunfur suggested they go back to camp. "I agree. Even if they are just lost I'd rather not risk anything. Especially since Blackpelt and Fernstar are both gone. If someone gets hurt we'd be in a bad spot." He followed quickly after the orange tom trying to keep the nerves he felt at bay. Nothing should have happened to anyone at camp. The warriors that were there were still strong and if there weren't that many of these strangers then they shouldn't have trouble with a fight if it came down to it. That didn't stop him from quickening his pace a bit and hurrying back.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Hazelrah
Raw
Avatar of Hazelrah

Hazelrah unhindered grandma

Member Seen 22 hrs ago

Stonefall: WillowClan Camp

Interacting with: @savannahssu & @PrankFox


Stonefall padded towards the Nursery, ears flicking behind him to be sure that he heard the three strangers following, grateful to see Spidernose approaching the Warrior’s den to stay with Moosepaw and Honeypaw. Duskwing was watching the camp entrance and all felt, for a moment, like it would be calm until Fernstar and Blackpelt returned.

But then he heard Duskwing yelp behind him and he whirled, claws out, hackles instantly raised only to see Maplestream pelting towards him, her eyes frantic. He glanced at the three strangers, his mind trying to catch up with even more information being thrown at him. For a brief moment, he wanted to sink into the feelings of anxiety that were coursing through him. But he didn’t have time for that. This was his Clan, his home, and he was charged with their safety.

So he would protect them.

“Duskwing,” he meowed, straightening up a little, not letting Maplestream answer Duskwing’s questions. “Please escort our guests to the Nursery and guard them there. Maplestream and I are going to talk.” He knew that Duskwing was, once again, trying to help but it felt like she was trying to step into the role of Deputy in place of him. He knew that she’d been a Warrior longer, knew that she’d been a member of WillowClan longer than him, and was starting to worry she had doubts about Stonefall’s abilities.

Which didn’t help his own doubts at all.

So he gazed at Duskwing until she nodded and then turned to Maplestream, padding across to the other side of camp, away from the prying ears of the strangers.

“First of all, Maplestream -- it was wrong of you to sneak out like that without telling me, and there will have to be some kind of discipline,” he meowed. His tail flicked a little in agitation as he sat his big body down, positioning himself so he could keep an eye on the camp while listening to her, his gaze lingering for a moment on the Warrior’s Den, where Spidernose and the two apprentices were tucked away. “But we have more important things to deal with right now, so tell me -- what’s going on?”

Honeypaw: WillowClan Camp

Interacting with: @The Elvenqueen & @solokolos


Honeypaw had woken, feeling a little groggy, to Moosepaw’s nudging. But before she could really understand why he was waking her, Spidernose was entering the Warrior’s den, talking softly to reassure the two apprentices. Honeypaw’s nerves instantly sparked, her small tail shooting straight up as she practically sprinted to crouch in between Spidernose and Moosepaw, looking up at her mentor with wide, unblinking eyes, feeling comforted by the two bigger cats’ bodies. “Why are you watching us? What’s going on?” She glanced up at Moosepaw, wondering if her fellow apprentice was as worried as she was. Probably not, though. He was big and practically a Warrior already, while she was...small. And definitely not even close to a Warrior, much to her frustration. She wanted to lean into his warmth but wasn’t sure if it would be welcome, so kept herself tucked closer to Spidernose, just glancing up at him a little anxiously as she waited for her mentor to answer.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by solokolos
Raw
Avatar of solokolos

solokolos

Member Seen 21 hrs ago

Moosepaw

Interacting with: @Hazelrah & @The Elvenqueen

The bulky apprentice glanced back at Honeypaw as she was slowly woke up. Through the narrow opening of the warriors den entrance, Moosepaw could hear Spidernose approach. She spoke reassuringly to the two of them, sounding calm and collected. He was always impressed by how well warriors handled unique situations, and their ability to improvise. Moosepaw learned quickly during his apprenticeship that they weren’t perfect, but he still had a massive amount of respect for them. Honeypaw moved closer to Spidernose, probably for warmth. The bulky tom could see Maplestream rushing into the camp, and found that interesting. The new apprentice asked what was happening and Moosepaw decided she deserved to know. Without thinking, he spoke up.

"There seems to be outsiders in the camp. Rogues, of some sort." Moosepaw’s voice was a bit strained He glanced at Spidernose with an inquisitive look. "That's all I could gather. Was there more?" Moosepaw felt like something was off about this. It might be paranoia, it might be rational, but it felt unrealistic to devise which of the two it actually was.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by The Elvenqueen
Raw
Avatar of The Elvenqueen

The Elvenqueen An Elven Jedi

Member Seen 22 min ago

___________________________________________________________________________

WillowClan Warrior's Den


interacting with: @Hazelrah’s Honeypaw, @solokolos‘ Moosepaw
___________________________________________________________________________


“Shhh, it’s alright. It’s gonna be okay.” the cream and brown she-cat murmured soothingly to Honeypaw as she felt the smaller apprentice huddle up against her, her fur spiked on end with fear. The warrior didn’t say anything right away, not wanting to worry them further, and ducked her head to rasp her tongue gently across the top of her apprentice’s head, smoothing back some of the fur.

Her ears swivelled as she picked up the familiar voice of their missing Clanmate, and she couldn’t help but sigh in relief, a small bit of the tension in her shoulders relaxing. “Maplestream’s back.” she announced to the two apprentices, trying to keep them optimistic. Moosepaw didn’t buy it so much, it would seem, and as the tom answered the question instead, Spidernose was forced to do the same. “Y-Yes. Some rogues came bursting into the camp a little while ago. Claimed they’d been attacked, but something seems a bit...off, about their story.” she explained, nudging the top of Honeypaw’s head again in reassurance. “Stonefall wants you and Moosepaw to stay with me, just in case something dangerous happens. Don’t be afraid, we’ll be safe.”

Spidernose didn’t want to give them any more details in case either apprentice got some sort of foolish idea and StarClan forbid tried to confront the rogues, or something like that. She flicked her tail to beckon Moosepaw a little closer to them, hoping the signal would be enough to stop the older apprentice from shoving his way past them and out of the den to investigate for himself. Honeypaw was frightened, and she could use the comfort of the older cats around her, right now. “Come sit closer to us, Moosepaw. We’re going to stay in here until Stonefall tells us otherwise, okay? I need you to be brave and sensible for me, for Honeypaw.”
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by savannahssu
Raw
GM
Avatar of savannahssu

savannahssu

Member Seen 10 hrs ago




Hidden 1 mo ago 27 days ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Blackpelt: Starclan

Among the stars

_______________________________________


Blackpelt watches as Fernstar becomes a true leader, receiving her nine lives. He frowns when he sees Tigerstar. I thought you were killed in the Dark Forest..... He licks his paw nervously, and waits quietly for the ceremony to finish. He then waits for Fernstar to wake up, then settles down, watching Starclan for a moment. He dips his head to them, then wakes up.

Blackpelt: Mountain (beyond the borders)

Moonpool

_______________________________________


He wakes up, and sighs. He then slowly stands up, and dips his head to Fernstar. "How does it feel to have nine lives?" He smiles, then yawns. "We can hunt on the way back if you'd like." His smile fades slightly, and he walks with her, down the cliff face and onto the barely visible pathway. "I'm glad they accepted you as our leader." He pads along the path, and looks back at her every now and then. "Once we get some more cats to join, I'll need an apprentice. Hopefully they won't share my curse....."
Hidden 14 days ago Post by savannahssu
Raw
GM
Avatar of savannahssu

savannahssu

Member Seen 10 hrs ago


Interacting with: @PrankFox@Hazelrah

Maplestream forced her hackles to lie flat and parted her jaws, about to answer Duskwing's concerned questions, but was cut short as Stonefall ordered her to guard the strangers in the nursery and summoned her to the far side of the camp to speak. Padding the short distance behind Stonefall, she knew this wasn't going to be good. She knew she had been wrong to abandon camp like she did, but she hoped the Deputy would understand. Her hopes of receiving compassion from the Deputy were dashed as his tail lashed in agitation and his voice dropped like a stone in a lake. She flinched under his words even though she had been expecting them and lowered her head as a gesture of respect. When Stonefall prodded her for information, she raised her head, realizing the importance of the situation.

"On the edge of our territory I came across scents I didn't recognize and there were multiple, all under the same tree. I know kittypets never venture this far into the forest, and we've never come across any rouges or loners either, so I knew I had to come back to camp immediately to tell you and Fernstar." She lowered her meow and her eyes darted towards the nursery. "But I suppose those cats in our nursery right now are the same who's scents I picked up? Did you find out anything about them? What are they doing here?" She couldn't help but wonder where Fernstar was and how long she had been gone. These strangers need to be dealt with Fernstar. . . I don't like this.
2x Like Like
Hidden 5 days ago Post by solokolos
Raw
Avatar of solokolos

solokolos

Member Seen 21 hrs ago

Moosepaw

Interacting with: @Hazelrah & @The Elvenqueen


The soft light painted the clearing in long shadows, with the reflection of cat eyes the brightest thing he could see. In a hushed voice, Moosepaw heard Spidernose reassure Honeypaw, though that also seemed to fade into the background. The tom watched the newly arrived Maplestream interact with Stonefall, trying to read the body language of the pair. Spidernose’s reassurance about their safety seemed well meaning but empty. Moosepaw wondered why he felt that way, considering his own emotions. Was it meant more for Honeypaw than him? Spidernose was genuinely trying to help Honeypaw feel more safe. That wasn’t the only reason, though he didn’t know the she-cat well enough to ascertain much more than that.

Moosepaw looked at the warrior and watched her flick her tail to beckon him closer. She spoke about being brave and sensible, and he caught on. Had I been thinking of leaving the den and investigating the rogues myself? It's hard to say, but I am tense. Moosepaw let out a sigh to relax himself, and moved closer so that Honeypaw was between him and Spidernose."We'll be fine. We're more than strong enough to handle a couple of scrawny rogues." Moosepaw attempted, but he realized he didn’t actually believe it. It would be much easier once Fernstar, and Blackpelt returned. The bulky tom settled down, tucking his paws beneath himself, and attempted to groom his ever overfluffed chest fur into some semblance of order.
2x Like Like
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet