My rage brings clarity.
Aesgar the Furious, The Rage Blessed Age:
Mid June around the 8th century Death Date:
Around the 8th century[ Ethnicity:
Caucasian Birth Place:
Around what is known as Uppsala. Godly Parent:
Odin, Third Chief of the Aesir How Many Years At Hotel Valhalla:
Since the 8th century Gender:
Old Norse, English, Swedish
235lbs. Body Type:
Muscular Eye Color:
His body is covered in runic symbols which look like they could tattoos. He also boasts numerous scars from all his battles. Personal Style:
Aesgar tends to keep his style close to that when he died, although with some modern twists. Simple cloth shirts which hang loosely around jeans and boots. He keeps his hair in the traditional way; tight braids with some loose strands and a thick majestic beard around his chin. His jewelry, however, has not changed since the day he died. Small metal and wooden carvings with simple hemp cord binding them together.
Wise * Short Temper * Protective * Stubborn * * StrongSexuality:
There are two side to Aesgar; that of the shaman and that of the berserker. As a shaman he is a wise and knowledgeable practitioner of the shamanistic arts. Taking time to study nature and garner all the secrets this life possesses. However, should he be provoked to battle, the berserker is the exact opposite. A ruthless and often mindless killing machine emerges ready to rend flesh from bone of anyone foolish enough to get in his way.Fatal Flaw:
Aesgar’s greatest flaw is his love for substances, liquor in particular. Habits:
He has a tendency to twiddle his beard in deep thought and has a rather irritating habit of not being still. He isnt able to stay in one place and it even bothers him.Hobbies:
Drinking, Fighting, Women…that’s all any Viking needs.Fears:
- True death as he calls it. Aesgar’s greatest fear is to fade from memory and be forgotten.
- Sweet Food
- Weak Fighters
- The Dark
- Rune Magic – Aesgar inherited his fathers knowledge of Runes and as such has learned to wield them in combat. Doing so drains him so he must use them sparingly.
- Necromancy – While he cannot raise the dead he has been known to speak with them as his father does to learn what he can.
(Must fit what your character knows)
- Thrown Weapons
- Duel Wielding
- Gurellia Warfare
- Axe Specialization
What Do They Carry On Them:
- Jötunnjörd – A leather kidney belt that has been carefully imbued with runes intended increase his physical attributes to beyond normal realm of demigods. While he wears it he can move faster, hit harder, and endure more damage than the norm.
Possessions In Hotel Room:
- Clothing – Loose shirts, Jeans, Boots, Vest
- Wallet - $12.35 USD
- 2x Axes (1 tactical, 1 traditional)
- Flask – Whiskey (currently)
- 3 rings – Iron Bands
- 2 bracelets – Braided Leather
- 1 necklace – Iron Crow
- Random assortment of weapons taken from battle.
- Skins and furs.
- Blacksmithing Tools.
- Bow and Quiver. (broken string and no arrows)
- Traditional Bed. (Viking age)
- Scrolls about runes.
- Planters full of herbs.
- Books of poetry.
- Pads of paper and pens.
- Small collection of gold and jewels.
- Last letter from his wife.
The life of Aesgar the Furious is a rather interesting tale to be told. Born sometime within the 8th century, honestly he cant remember anymore, to a simple farming family around what is now known Uppsala, Sweden. Life was far simpler then, a family devout in their worship of the All-Father they worked the land and wanted for nothing. On his fifth birthday Aesgar experienced his first moment of what would later be known as “Blessed Rage” striking his father and drew blood. It was then that the boy would be sold to a band of raiders in the hopes of sparing their lives. It did not.
He was taken in by the tribe shaman another devotee of Odin. He would be taught the shamanistic arts learning to read and write the “Language of Odin” or runes in other words runes. The simple scratches on stone held great power How Did You Get To Hotel Valhalla:
(One paragraph or more, on how they died heroically died?)
Theme Song:Rock with Me - DaddyphatsnapsExtra Information:I agree to follow the rules for this RP and understand that if I do not follow the rules, the GM or Co-GM may kick me out of this roleplay.