Lady SeluneCharacter Name:
Sadwe BraybreakerClan and Hold (if any):
145 Career/Profession (if any) and Skills:
A thunderer is, relatively speaking, a new role within the dwarvish community. This does not mean, however, that it is any less effective at slaying the foes of the various holds. As a thunderer, Sadwe is well trained in the usage of most firearms, with a particular proclivity for the grudgeraker. Besides her skill with firearms, she's also a dab hand with a needle- be it stitching clothes or people back together, and, although no engineer, can maintain enough equipment to not be a burden when something breaks.Equipment:
- Grudgeraker: A rather expensive and well-detailed gruderaker to boot. With gold inlay, runic carvings of grudges yet to be fufilled and an eye for detail that could only be gotten from a dawi, it's truly a well-made piece of equipment. Beyond its beauty, the love and attention that it has received are clear- the weapon never complains when its used, and is always well maintained, all working parts greased and oiled, and bullets ever-ready to thrum out Sadwe's hatred.
- Hammer and shield: Fairly standard fare that any dwarf should be familiar with. A heavy single-handed warhammer for smashing skulls in, without much pomp and circumstance surrounding it, and a thick, sturdy shields to ensure that her own skull isn't bashed in. The shield looks a little nicer than the hammer- with a polished rim and the dual-headed axe of Karak Norn laid over the front of it, but neither item looks quite like Sadwe's grudgeraker.
- Thunderer armour: Not the most resilient of equipment ever used by a Dawi, the armour that thunderers wear is at least sturdy enough to deflect a bolt or catch an axeblow without leaving the wearer bleeding out. Consisting of a full-length chainmail garment, under which padded cloth has been layered carefully, all painted with a hefty splash of red and white- the colours of her native hold.
- Gromril ring: Shining bright on her ring finger of her left hand, any attempts to discern quite how she got a ring of such a precious material are quickly and sternly shut down by Sadwe.
- Travelling supplies: Sadwe's more weighed down than a ranger with her rucksack. Everything that she could possibly need has been neatly organised and packed down tightly, including plenty of food, ammunition, spare changes of clothing, tools to tinker with her grudgeraker and much more besides.
A stocky and somewhat portly lass, Sadwe used to very much be the ideal figure of a dawi female. Now though, years of fighting and training have left her significantly more slim, not that any dwarf with a lick of sense would try to offer their hand to her any more. She has a stern but kindly expression almost permanently etched on her face- any hints of other emotions deeply buried inside of her.
Although not young by any means, Sadwe is not a long-haired lass yet. Her hair, a deep rich brown colour that has only recently begun to have the tinge of silver come into it is clearly well-cared for as is traditional, with the braids done with painstaking detail and held together with fine golden rings. Background/History:
Growing up in Karak Norn, Sadwe learned two things. One, the world was dangerous and unfair, and two, that she was destined to be married off to some long-bearded lad and pump out stunties, a future which she was remarkably ambivalent towards. Even throughout her childhood she showed relative contentment with her life.
The short amount of time she was married was not an unhappy time in her life, but it ended far too fast. A Gor raid ended the life of her husband and her father in one fell swoop, and the previously mild Sadwe revealed a hardened side to her that might have otherwise never come out. There were few objections when she took up the mantle of thunderer- and even fewer once she left them in order to fulfil her oath of killing the same Gor that butchered her family.
Although Barak Varr might be out of her way, the gathering there cannot be ignored. Shouldering her pack once more, she has prepared to voyage out- a great quest to participate in, and maybe, just maybe
a chance to strike a few lines off the Dammaz Kron.