- 29, female and not a native English speaker
- Work often kicks my ass, so I tend to reply a few times a week usually, but it does really depend on energy levels
- Casual-ish in reply length for the same reason, but my replies are usually tailored to what I feel the scene needs; longer if exposition, description etc. feels appropriate and fitting, shorter when dialogue is a quick back and forth, or if action seems to benefit from quick, short posts in which we both have equal agency in the twists and turns of the scene.
- Any pairing goes tbh.
- Most of the characters I write are male
What I look for in a writing partner;
- Someone preferably around my age. A bit older or younger is fine, but I prefer not to write with minors. That’s absolutely not a judgement of value, I simply find that I just gel best with people in my age range.
- Preferably female
- Lots of ooc banter and gushing! I want to bounce ideas off of each other and do lots of fun brainstorming.
- Equal weight distribution in terms of plotting/‘carrying’ the rp
Stuff I’m always excited for;
- Enemies to lovers or friends
- Characters that are in way over their heads
- Unlikely allies
- Hurt/comfort stuff; as much as I enjoy pushing characters to their limits, I do like it when they can find solace in each other’s company in the aftermath, you know?
- Urban fantasy!
Some rough plot ideas;
- Character A, a small time crook messes with someone way above their paygrade, character B, at the orders of someone high up in organizes crime. When B comes after them, B realizes that this person is not their real enemy, in a sense, and A is more than happy to use B’s power to get away from under the yoke of their supereriors, and B would very much like to get to the bottom of who is targeting them and why. B may be powerful, but A has the contacts and knowledge needed to get to their boss, and thus begins an unlikely alliance between the two, where they each have their own reasons to want to overthrow the organisation that hired/pressured A into working for them.
My preference here would be for role A.
- Two characters are both pressured into working for someone, each for their own reasons. As time goes on, both grow more and more fed up, and under the radar, together they attempt to find a way out.
More to be added soon!