Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Romero
Raw
Avatar of Romero

Romero Prince of Darkness

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Any room to still jump on board with this one?
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Hero
Raw
Avatar of Hero

Hero The Lion

Member Online

<Snipped quote by ihinka>

Aw, you're always a ray of sunshine in my RP's so hopefully you don't get too scarce. I have no intention of this RP dying.


Such dedication! Which means he's gonna come after us with a baseball bat if we don't post
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Amaranth
Raw
Avatar of Amaranth

Amaranth the Kasaanda

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Don't hit me with a baseball bat, I'll get a post up in the next day or so.
1x Thank Thank
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Dervish
Raw
Avatar of Dervish

Dervish Let's get volatile

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

@Amaranth Maybe one of those plastic wiffle bats...
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by POOHEAD189
Raw
GM
Avatar of POOHEAD189

POOHEAD189 Warrior

Moderator Seen 7 hrs ago

Any room to still jump on board with this one?


Perhaps with our next adventure. We'll let you know^^

Such dedication! Which means he's gonna come after us with a baseball bat if we don't post


Don't hit me with a baseball bat, I'll get a post up in the next day or so.


This could be us but you playin'

1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by POOHEAD189
Raw
GM
Avatar of POOHEAD189

POOHEAD189 Warrior

Moderator Seen 7 hrs ago

Going to be moving it along this week. If anyone else wants to post, now is the time!
1x Like Like
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by POOHEAD189
Raw
GM
Avatar of POOHEAD189

POOHEAD189 Warrior

Moderator Seen 7 hrs ago

Well stuff piled on me, but I'll give a post to move us along saturday night!
1x Like Like
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Penny
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Penny

Penny

Member Seen 19 hrs ago

We like to move it move it!
1x Like Like 1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by POOHEAD189
Raw
GM
Avatar of POOHEAD189

POOHEAD189 Warrior

Moderator Seen 7 hrs ago

Aaaand now it's in my head.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by POOHEAD189
Raw
GM
Avatar of POOHEAD189

POOHEAD189 Warrior

Moderator Seen 7 hrs ago

So, essentially we are doing this in two parts.

1) The character's acceptance of the proposal
2) They will be driven by cab to their respective residences and will have their thoughts shared on this glorious expedition, and are expected to be up at the mansion first thing the next morning.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by ihinka
Raw
Avatar of ihinka

ihinka Sleepy

Member Seen 7 hrs ago

I'll try and have a post up Friday-ish since I have some after work work this week.
1x Thank Thank
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Dervish
Raw
Avatar of Dervish

Dervish Let's get volatile

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

@POOHEAD189 Friendly idea, but what about rooms being offered at the mansion? Seems kind of counter-productive to bring everyone out there (most seemed to travel quite far) and then send them off after a brief meeting and then come back again in the morning.
1x Like Like
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Penny
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Penny

Penny

Member Seen 19 hrs ago

I actually have a third idea. How about people head off with the intention of coming back in the morning but during the night or in the morning receive a telephone call or telegram warning them not to return to she mansion but instead report to the S.S Demeter in south Hampton. The idea is that the mansion is under surveillance and is no longer safe.

This will allow us to move the action forward and loop in the antagonists. One of the more action oriented characters could even be the one to spot it and put out the warning
3x Like Like
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Dervish
Raw
Avatar of Dervish

Dervish Let's get volatile

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

I quite like that. It'll definitely give us some stuff to work with with our individual posts/ have characters seek mutual transportation.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Penny
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Penny

Penny

Member Seen 19 hrs ago

Ok so that will be our plan then:

Go home with the intent of coming back for final preparations in the morning.

Discover that the manor isn’t safe. This can be in the form of a telephone call, a telegram or spotting that you are personally under surveillance. It can even be from another PC if you want to collaborate.

Characters should somehow get the word from the Baron (or Jack if you prefer an Australian accent) that the new plan is to meet at South Hampton at noon the next day to embark on the Steam Ship Demeter bound for Porto (Portugal) > Dakhar(Senegal) > Kinshasha (Congo).

How you get to the ship is up to you. If you want to have a brush with the Nazi’s (plain clothes gestapo types - actually Arhenerber operatives) you are welcome to do so. If you want to have an uneventful morning and do some shopping… knock yourself out.

Shoot me or post here if you have any questions/ideas.


@Amaranth Going to PM you.
2x Like Like
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Stormflyx
Raw
Avatar of Stormflyx

Stormflyx Queen of Doggos

Member Seen 24 min ago

@ihinka Do you think its okay for Florence and Ellen to know each other? I think with Ellen being a student of Anthro she would have worked at some point with Florence's Pa and the two would have met.

@POOHEAD189 Similarly, I think she would know Al too. They studied the same degrees so may have crossed paths at some point at related events etc for their work. Might even work that she recognises and knows him but he doesn't know her - at all haha

If all good I will include it in my next post!
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by POOHEAD189
Raw
GM
Avatar of POOHEAD189

POOHEAD189 Warrior

Moderator Seen 7 hrs ago

@POOHEAD189 Similarly, I think she would know Al too. They studied the same degrees so may have crossed paths at some point at related events etc for their work. Might even work that she recognises and knows him but he doesn't know her - at all haha

"Oh hi...uh...do I know you?"

I can see it already. Love it.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by ihinka
Raw
Avatar of ihinka

ihinka Sleepy

Member Seen 7 hrs ago

@Stormflyx Sure, sure, I don't mind that... The better to tease
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by The Scotsman
Raw
Avatar of The Scotsman

The Scotsman

Member Seen 1 mo ago

Hey, I saw above that it looks like you're not accepting more characters, but I thought I'd double check in the event that I was wrong. Thanks either way!
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by ihinka
Raw
Avatar of ihinka

ihinka Sleepy

Member Seen 7 hrs ago

@POOHEAD189@Penny Would it be safe to assume the mantion is being observed by foul elements even at the moment? I might have an incling of an idea for my next post if that would be the case.

Also, sorry I couldn't get a post up Friday... The weekend kinda snuck up on me -_-
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet