1 Guest viewing this page
Hidden 17 days ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Online



Jason Gauger and Marygold Isley


Location: Argo III - Upper Deck
Skills: N/A


"Oh..." she said, not really sure what else to say regarding it. Rebecca was more then a little bit strange, and she knew that the girl wanted to go off and learn to be a powerful sorceress, so in the long run, it didn't really surprise her that the chance arose and she took it. Though Mary wasn't entirely sure what to say to potentially make Leda feel a little bit better about the situation, since from the looks of it she seemed to be taking it a little bit hard.

"Okay then... That was a bit weird still to me..." Jason muttered, not too sure what to even really think regarding everything still. Apparently Rebecca had better things to do then to potentially save the world and decided to go learn some more magic, sure that's fun to think about. Since from the sounds of it, the person she had gone off to learn magic from was insanely powerful, and whether Rebecca came back as an ally or an enemy, no matter what it seemed like she was going to be fairly powerful or something like that.

Mary's attention turned towards Lauryn after Kiera had asked what it was that they were supposed to do now. After all, they still had a job to do, even if their numbers were a bit, smaller, then they were when they had started their journey towards Camp Jupiter. They really needed to reach their destination as quickly as possible, no matter what, considering what has been happening with them so far. "Sweet, Hephaestus' junkyard, let's go and hopefully get whatever we need for this boat there, so yay to that."

His attention turned towards the two younger members of their group, the two kids who probably shouldn't even be there on the boat. This wasn't exactly something that they should be doing, they were pretty young and should be kept away from all of this insanity, but they had decided to go along, for what reason he still had no idea. They shouldn't even be there at the moment, and based on how at least Arthur was acting, it was hitting him pretty hard. "I'm sure we can fend you sahmeone to 'elp you learn, in de meantime, 'ow abooeht you practice de few dings dat Rebecca ded teach you, sence you were workin ahn messin wit de mist ahr whatever right? Why naht try dat?" he suggested to the two kids, not sure what else to really say.



Janelle Gauger

Location: Washington DC -> Dream World Circe's Island
Skills: Hypnokinesis


"I guess dat might be able to wahrk, maybe... Just naht sure 'ow dis wahrks, I kend o' just ded de whahle din when we were fightin mahnsters by accident, boeht I guess I can try to do it ahn purpose, no promises though..." she said softly towards the others, before she looked over at the girl, and tried to manipulate her dreams so that they might be able to enter them. Eventually, the other two would start to feel a little bit tired, as Janelle managed to put everyone into a dreamlike state, where they could go into the world of the girl's dreams.

She blinked a bit, as her eyes adjusted to the light that she was in, and found herself on an island of sorts by Kristin and Zeke. This was the best part about the dream world, everything was left to the imagination, so she was able to see everything the way that they should be. Or at least the way her mind wanted them to be. To her, the sky was a bright orange, grass and plants were blue, and the dirt was a bright purple. "I always lahve dreams, you can see so many dings," she said with a smile, brushing her finger tips along the plant life as she went, walking along, being by herself without a worry in the world, and not having a need for her cane in this world.

Eventually, she came upon a group of pirates, and based on what she knew, the girl was among them as a prisoner as they seemingly mentioned something about guinea pigs, and looking out farther, she saw a boat (to her it appeared hot pink) sitting at a nearby dock on the ocean (to her the water appeared yellow) and she just stood back, sort of hiding a little bit, to try and see what was going on.
1x Like Like
Hidden 16 days ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 3 hrs ago













Kiera Donovan


Location: Argo III Upper Deck
Skills: N/A





Kiera had more or less ended up taking a small nap in the wheelhouse, luckily the skies were clear of anymore monsters while the others went to bed, leaving her, Leda and Lauryn to watch over the ship during their shift. As Kiera looked down at the screen they werent to far from their next pitstop to repair the damaged mast. Kiera stretched out slightly letting out a yawn as she left the wheelhouse and looked at the early morning sunrise. The air was getting pretty warm now at this point as well, as she noticed Lauryn was up in the crows nest, tinkering with something.

Kiera hadnt slept to well from the nap, after getting some really weird dream, she started to think about getting herself some breakfast. Those who were asleep during the night would end up getting another dream, as the monsters, titans and giants looked like they were digging for something while inside The Pit the air felt really thick and they could feel the heat as well. In the distance they would also be able to see the Shrine to Apollo a small light was pointing towards something in the distance.




Madalyne Crane


Location: Base of Mount Othrys
Skills: N/A





"I wouldnt want all of its guts all over me though." Madalyne said jokingly towards Nancy as soon as the scorpion disappeared out of sight Madalyne released the illusion that she had conjured up through her magic. She was glad that they had Niah as she flew up into the air to get a better look of the surrounding area. And then a few seconds later Niah came back to report what she had seen, smoke was a bit alarming, it could be a brush fire like usual in California or an army camp she couldnt tell at all really. "Lets keep going, and check out the smoke" Madalyne said as she started to lead the way forward towards where the smoke was coming from.

As they started to get closer towards where the smoke was coming from, the group would start to pick up some voices and would be able to see a camp of sorts set up. They were all wearing white camouflage clothes, and looked like they had their bows drawn out, one of them the youngest, which Nancy would instantly know who the group was and the Goddess Diana. The man who stood there had his hands up and looked rather calm as well. When more Hunters quickly calm out of the bushes bows were all drawn at them as well, one of them who wore a silver circlet over her head came out. "All of you drop your weapons slowly." She said.




Kristin Reynolds


Location: Bus Ride (Dream World)
Skills: N/A





Kristin slowly opened her eyes as she looked around they were now in the dream of the girl's she looked at Janelle and smiled towards her gently patting her on the shoulder. "You did it." Kristin said towards her as she started to follow behind Janelle, she wasnt sure if straying to far was a good thing or not. The three of them were in the girl's dream right now and anything could really happen as well, as she noticed the group of pirates there. As well as the familiar girl's face among the prisoners, then she looked at the three of them, before she suddenly disappeared and reappeared right in front of them.

Then the scenery of the dream started to turn stormy looking as a heavy gust of wind knocked the three of them away from the girl, Kristin slowly got back up to her feet groaning slightly. "You should get out of my head." The girl said looking really annoyed and pissed off now as well, looking like she wanted to kill the three of them.
Hidden 15 days ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨The Chemist✨

Member Seen 27 min ago



🌈 Leda Storm 🌈

Location: Argo III - Upper Deck
Skills: N/A

Leda had spent the night rotating through various activities - drawing in her sketch book, watching Kiera as she slept, sleeping, and staring at the screen waiting for something interesting to happen. Whenever she got tired of one of those activities, she moved on to the next one and just stayed in that cycle. Her dreams during the night had been uneasy. She had been in Tartarus, watching an assortment of villains and fiends dig. The atmosphere was so humid and thick, the air feeling like it was pressing down on her. The only bright thing was a shrine to Apollo, a fact that puzzled her. How had it gotten there? She doubted anyone in the Pit was praying to the archery god.

"Kiera, wake up, luv," Leda said, shaking the daughter of Poseidon. She was fairly certain their shift on watch duty was over now, meaning they could get out and stretch their legs. If they were lucky, they'd be landing shortly at the next stop on their road trip - er, sky trip - across the country. She was getting bored with being confined to the Argo III and definitely needed a change of pace. She had been thinking some on Arthur's situation, with his lack of a mentor - one person came to mind as a potential solution, only she wasn't sure where in the world he was at the moment.

☀️ Nancy Parker ☀️

Location: Base of Mount Othrys
Skills: Strategy and Psychoanalysis

Nancy frowned, hearing that there was smoke nearby on the mountain. California seemed to be on fire just about every summer, as mortals had started doing something called gender reveal parties. The entire concept didn't make much sense to her. It just sounded strange, throwing a party around the supposed gender of an unborn person. Like, what? Why was that celebration worthy? She suspected it ultimately was an excuse to party and ask people to give them lavish gifts. People tended to just act out of self interest like that. "If the mortals started another wildfire, I'm going to scream," Nancy complained.

Madalyne led the way towards the smoke and Nancy followed her fellow praetor. Eventually, she started to hear voices and she saw what looked like some sort of camp set up. Her knee jerk reaction was anger and annoyance at humanity for destroying the outdoors, but once she got a closer look she realized this wasn't a gender reveal party. Her aunt, the goddess Diana, had her bow drawn at some man she didn't recognize. The rest of the people at the camp were the Hunters of Diana. A slight blush colored her cheeks as Nancy instantly felt like they were intruding, but the blush vanished quickly.

"Nah, I think we're going to keep our weapons up," Nancy said, assuming some of the authority of being praetor. "We're from the Twelfth Legion. We don't want any trouble, we're here on a quest." She had to resist the urge to look at her aunt too much. She had been praying to her for guidance quite a lot at Diana's shrine. "I'm guessing this is your monster of the week? How very."
Hidden 14 days ago Post by Trainerblue192
Raw
Avatar of Trainerblue192

Trainerblue192

Member Seen 12 hrs ago


Demetri Rowan Howell

Location: Ship: Room > Upper Decks
Skills:




The events of last night left a sour taste in Demetri's mouth. Andy and Arthur seemed almost inconsolable, though he hadnt had any younger siblings prior to this so his knowledge on comforting children who've lost not one but three friends was a bit sparse. He made his way to his room, taking a nap to help clear his head of what all had happened. His dreams started out well. He was a dragon, soaring the skies feeling the wind on his back and a fire in his belly. That is until the air began to change. The skie darkened and the air grew thick, almost viscous as his wings struggled to hold height. The pressure and fear forced him out of flight and into his normal body, blue eyes glaring at the world like lightning in a bottle. Demetri began to fall, plummeting down until finally he hit warm ground. Heat radiated from thr distance, calling to him, as he slolwy looked up and watched as monsters dug their claws into the earth in search for something. Demetri looked around for an escape when suddenly he noticed the shrine to Apollo, glowing, and before he knew it he was rushed forward and out of his dreams, cold sweat covering his forehead as he sat up in bed.

He was panting, raising one hand to push back his hair while the other kept him grounded in the bed. His eyes shone blue but he didn't care or even noticed. Heart racing, Demetri made his way out of his room and began to pace, wondering if he should check on Andy and Arthur. Wondering if this would just add to their trauma. And wondering if he should contact Zeke once more. What had Apollo been trying to say or do? Why was there a shrine of his in The Pit? Thats when he remembered little miss prayer bug. He began to search the ship for Leda, wondering how long he'd been out and where she may of been. Perhaps she could shed some light on his dream, and perhaps she would know of shrines for gods in the darks below. When he finally found her on the Upper Decks he paused for a moment seeing Kiera. "Hey Leda...mind if we have a chat real quick?:
Hidden 14 days ago Post by Framing A Moose
Raw
Avatar of Framing A Moose

Framing A Moose Your Makeshift Friend

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago





Location: On the Trail
Skills: Being Adorably and Affably Awkward



Waverley flinched at the way Nancy said 'mortal', as if she were scraping dog shit off her heel. It still confused Waverley; they could die, right? So weren't they mortals too? And even if she was just talking about humans, that was still condemning half their genetic makeup. But she stayed silent, simply following Madalyne, taking up the rear in their little lineup. She squinted as the strange camp came into view, cautiously picking up her pace, making her way up through the group, thinking that there was a good chance it was just some forest-dwelling vagabonds. As the group's resident hobo musician, she figured that, if it were a such a camp of vagabond campers, it might be useful to have her on hand. She stopped dead in her tracks a few feet behind Nancy as women wielding bows immerged from the brush, arrows pointed at the group. Waverley immediately shot her hands into the air as one of the women spoke. When Nancy replied, Waverley worriedly furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nancy, just do what they say. You do not wanna go up against an armed lesbian. Trust me, I rode with Dykes on Bikes for a month. I know what I'm talking about," Waverley whispered, though she seemed to immediately contradict her claim by pulling her baton from her belt and her emergency gun from its holster, tossing them both to the ground. For a second she just looked at Nancy confused, unsure why this feminist special units team would know anything about the Twelfth Legion, but she shook her head, figuring it wasn't an important question to ask. So she cautiously stepped forward, arms still up. It admittedly helped her confidence as she stepped up that she had a seemingly indestructible guitar covering most of her abdomen

"Uh...hello ladies," Waverley awkwardly began, mentally cursing Marco for getting the word 'ladies' stuck on the surface of her head. "Sorry about my friend, she's, uh, a little proud. Can we, like, start over? Maybe without the weapons pointed at us?...I'm Waverley Watts, and...uh...a fun fact about me is that I'm very bad at coming up with icebreaker fun facts while my life is being threatened...now this is the part where you introduce yourselves and give us a fun fact about you..."
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 14 days ago Post by KazAlkemi
Raw
Avatar of KazAlkemi

KazAlkemi Northuldra

Member Seen 1 day ago

Ezekiel Kel


Location: Bus Bus-- Washington D.C.
Skills:





Ezekiel gave Janelle an encouraging smile as she agreed to try her other power. Ezekiel started to feel tired just as the other two did and he settled against the chair, shutting his eyes and when he woke up again he was in a vivid world filled with strange colours. Ezekiel looked up at the sky with a smile and chuckled at the blue plants. He then located Kristin and Janelle and smiled at her while she ran her hands over the plant life. ”It’s beautiful,” he complemented.
Then turned, heading towards a beach and found the girl with a bunch of pirates and a hot pink ship just off the coast. ”I want one,” Ezekiel declared. Before anything else could happen though, the girl that had nearly killed Ezekiel was in front of them, telling them to leave. He crossed his arms and looked at her. ”Why is that? You weren’t exactly cordial earlier and we still have questions. Are you in distress or something? We can always help you too you know, if you answer our questions,” Ezekiel noted.
Hidden 12 days ago 8 days ago Post by Natsu
Raw
Avatar of Natsu

Natsu Weierstrass Personified

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Arthur Stanford






Location:Argo III: Upperdeck
Skills: N/A



Arthur cleared his throat at Andy's observation, that nobody else would be able to teach him how to control the dead, and said, "I don't mind taking a break from that for awhile..." Looking down at the ground, he frowned. He didn't want to mess with any of that, death was too much for him right now, and he was worried about how being this emotionally unstable would impact what he summoned. He was okay at controlling the mist though, and he might focus on that more instead. It felt less evil, he had no baggage associated with it, and most of all, it was fundamentally non violent, something he cared a bit more about now.

Apparently they'd be heading to a scrap yard for repairs? That sounded fine to him, assuming everything went smoothly, which it probably wouldn't. He'd been reading myths a bit, and he knew that Hephaestus was the god of the forge, so he didn't have any doubt that that'd be able to get anything they needed there. It surprised him a bit that a god of creation spent time around trash, but maybe that was his passion; taking broken things and making them right again. That was something he could use right now, feeling pretty broken himself.

The following night, he'd managed to get a bit of sleep, but stayed in his room for a bit after coming to. Time on his own seemed a commodity at this point, one he would spend with reckless abandon. Rolling over in his bed, everything seemed fine in here. Nobody to die, no monsters to cause problems. As long as he stayed here, nothing could go wrong. At least, that was the model he constructed in his head. he knew it wasn't real, but it was a nice idea.
Hidden 12 days ago 12 days ago Post by Kirah
Raw
Avatar of Kirah

Kirah Dragonbunny

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago


Location: Argo III - Cargo hold -> Galley
Skill:





Sleep had been nice, but Andy had hated having her own room. It was something she had never been used to. She had been thankful when her brother had joined her in the cabin at camp. Now they each had their own rooms and she didn't know what to do with the quiet and weird noises of the ship. In the end Andy hadn't been able to sleep in her room. She had considered sneaking into her brother or Arthur's rooms but had a feeling that going to Arthur would be highly frowned upon. Andy decided instead to go down to the Gryphon.

At first, she tried to join the Gryphon but it snapped at her. "Hey it is me. Here." She reached into the barrel that Lauryn had shown her with the fish in it. Andy offered it to the Gryphon who snatched it from her and then shifted there was now enough room for Andy to crawl into the stall with it. This time the Gryphon didn't snap at her. Instead, it seemed the Gryphon had decided that Andy was its friend. There next to the Gryphon she had slept deeply.

It was the Gryphon that had woke her nudging her, and then her stomach growling that told her it was time to get up. Andy grabbed another fish for the Gryphon. "Here you go. I've got to eat too. I'll be back later." She made her way to the Galley. Andy decided that she would have a muffin instead of a bagel.









Location: Base of Mount Othrys
Skills:



"I can't tell." Niah said honestly, she seemed to be answering multiple questions at once. She was the type of person who would tell an unfortunate truth rather than lie. She agreed wholeheartedly with Nancy. There had been too many wildfires throughout California in the last few years. She knew some of those had been natural but the ones that had been caused by mortals were frustrating. Wasn't there a whole bear that the US had to tell people not to light forest fires? Why didn't they listen to it? As for Waverly asking to borrow her armor she gave a sort of shrug.

Em also hoped that whatever was causing the smoke wasn't going to be so bad they'd be caught in a wildfire. Those moved quickly and were extremely dangerous. They also didn't have anyone with any water powers they'd be in serious trouble. They had started walking again and when they reached the source of the smoke it was clear it was a campfire.

Niah's eyes widened with surprise and a little bit of joy. In their group the only male was Marco so hopefully, Goddess Diana would be pleasant with the group. Niah knew how much Goddess Diana meant to Nancy too. Nancy connected much better to her aunt over her father, not that Niah blamed her. Her weapon was invisible on her back. Only Terminus had ever seemed to notice it until she drew the sword. But Nancy said they wouldn't be dropping their weapons. And she had no reason to bother looking like she was.

"Oh." Emily's eyes went wide as she saw what was happening. Her sword was magically and was hidden as a charm around her neck. So, she just held her hands up for someone who didn't know what the charms at her neck were it would appear as if she was surrendering. Anyone who knew her weapon would know that she could have it out and transformed in seconds. She didn't know who they were encountering but Em was a well-trained soldier through and through.
Hidden 11 days ago Post by kittyluna45
Raw
Avatar of kittyluna45

kittyluna45 Your Friendly Black Cat

Member Seen 17 hrs ago






Location: Traveling
Skills: N/A





"I really hope it is not a wildfire..." Marco trailed off a bit as he realized that not only where they surrounded, but whom they were surrounded by. "My Lady Diana... Huntresses of Diana and Artemis..." Marco bowed his head a bit, his eyes trying to avoid the goddess at that point and not disrespect her by staring. He then looked to Waverly as she claimed them to all be armed lesbians and inwardly groaned. Yes, it wasn't commonly known that the Huntresses all swore off any kind of romance, even the Sapphic kind. It did make his presence there awkward, as he was a son of the Goddess what was almost the opposite of Diana. Aphrodite was all about romance, any kind and she lapped it up, especially if it was tragic.

"As our Praetor has said, we are on a quest and simply require passage on our way." Marco knew better than to use his charm speak now, so he was simply trying to use his own charisma at that point as he spoke. He also hoped that by changing the subject he could sooth things over with the Huntresses as well as Nancy... since Waverly had also just given Nancy an order. Which would probably get her slapped. Hell, he'd be honestly surprised if Waverly didn't end up slapped in some way shape or form by the end of this.
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 10 days ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Online



Jason Gauger

Location: Argo III - His Room
Skills: N/A


There were a few things that still were taking some getting used to, one of the main things being that he was currently in his cabin, on a flying ship, just, the idea of being on a flying ship was still, well, a bit strange. Of course the weirdo dream that he had when he was asleep (after he had finally fallen asleep since his brain was still concerned about his sister) didn't exactly help with everything. What sort of dream was that anyway? He wasn't entirely sure what to think, since everything was still new to him and he wasn't sure if anyone else had some weirdo dream relating to whatever that was either.

When he got up from his really weird dream, he started contemplating what to do now, since he wasn't sure what all to do at this point. Maybe they were almost to one of their many destinations? He could only hope really, since he still did not want to really be up on the ship for too much longer anyway. He contemplated where to go potentially, and decided on just heading towards the Galley, figuring that if he didn't really care if he ran into anyone, but figuring how many people there were on board the boat, he probably would run into others at some point.



Marygold Isley

Location: Argo III - Her Room -> the Upper Deck
Skills: N/A


Mary hadn't gone to sleep straight away, having stayed awake for a little while, just thinking about where they were going, and the adventures of the day (including turning into a dragon, that was fun too). After a while, she managed to drift off to sleep, and saw the dream that was seemingly sent to them that night. It definitely was not something she had expected, but given the fact that they were a bunch of demigods going off on a journey to probably save the world, she wasn't all too surprised by it, but she did think to take note of everything that was happening in the dream, since you never knew when that would be useful info.

After getting up, she figured she might as well go bug Leda and see how the past watch had been, and maybe mention about the dream in case she hadn't dozed off or something and actually seen it either. Though knowing her friend, she probably was wide awake the entire time and bored out of her mind. Heading to the upper deck, she rolled her eyes when she saw Demetri there, and he was specifically asking to talk to Leda and not Kiera. "Wow Demetri, just talking to Leda? Unless it is some dark secret you probably could say it in front of Kiera too or whatever, hey there Leda how has your night been?" she said, changing the subject slightly and giving her friend a smile and ignoring Demetri entirely.



Janelle Gauger

Location: Dream World Circe's Island
Skills: N/A


"De nice din about de wahrld o' dreams, is dat even if you are blind, you can use your imagination to see de entire wahrld around you, joehst like everyahne else," she said a bit wistfully, before giggling slightly as she looked at the world around her. Dreams were always a place where she felt safe, normal, not someone with a handicap that everyone tended to think meant that she was incapable of doing a lot of things. That sort of thing bugged her to no end, but no, even with the world being in the mind of someone else, she was happy and content here despite all odds.

Turning her head when the girl appeared and told them to get out of her head, Janelle looked right at her, and unlike in the real world where her eyes would never truly focus on anything, she stared at her, tilting her head to the side as if pondering what to say in response to what the girl was more or less demanding, and what Zeke was saying to her. "If you are in distress, we cooehld 'elp you," she said to the girl with a small smile, echoing more or less what Zeke said, figuring the fact that there wasn't much to add until the girl spoke again.
Hidden 10 days ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 3 hrs ago













Kiera Donovan


Location: Argo III Upper Deck
Skills: N/A





Kiera woke up and stretched slightly as she looked over towards Leda and smiled towards her, she leaned forward and gave her a loving kiss. "I'm up now love." She said, as she slowly stretched and yawned still processing the dream that she had seen Kiera was curious about it and what it all meant still to. She stood up and stretched slightly as Kiera walked out onto the deck seeing Demetri coming out and making his way over towards them. She crossed her arms slightly while looking at Leda for a moment a little bit jealous as to why her specifically wanted to talk to her about. "Well good morning to you to, if you had a dream or something I had one to if thats what you are wanting to talk to her about." She said while looking over at Mary who joined them and smiled towards her fellow redhead.

"Hows it going Mary did you sleep well?" Kiera asked her, as she watched Lauryn climbing off of the mast. "We are going to be at the location in about a half-hour or so, might want to get some food while we wait." Lauryn suggested as she started to make her way down below deck towards the galley. "I'm kind of hungry to, want to talk about it over breakfast or something?" Kiera asked looking between the others, to see what they wanted to do, or just talk about the dream now and then eat something afterwards.

Lauryn made her way below deck and made her way into the galley she spotted both Andy and Jason, giving the two of them a friendly smile and wave towards them. "How'd you guys sleep?" Lauryn asked as she started to fix herself a plate, as some scrambled eggs appeared, as well as a side of hot sauce along with a side of toast, and a glass of water appeared in her cup. Lauryn sat down as she started to pour the hot sauce over the eggs and quickly started to dig in.




Madalyne Crane


Location: Base of Mount Othrys
Skills: Roman Mythology, Greek Mythology





Someone came out from the trees and fired off an arrow aimed at Waverly, grazing the side of her cheek drawing a little bit of blood. "That's a warning shot just so you know." The huntress said as she walked over and stood next to the shorter haired woman with the silver circlet. "For the record, not all of us are lesbians also sword off any kind of romance." She said as Diana turned her attention ever so slightly towards the group of huntresses surrounding the group giving a slight nod to allow them to enter the camp. "The name is Thalia Grace, and thats Maria c'mon and you can keep your weapons for now." She said some of the huntresses were glaring a little bit at Marco as if he were target practice.

Madalyne watched the blood sliding down the side of her cheek and shook her head slightly. "As your Praetor it's probably best not to piss them off, as well as Nancy. And follow the chain of command dont order any of us around." She said, giving her a warning sure Waverly was technically her half sister she wasnt going to give any special treatment. And knowing her best friend she might end up ripping Waverly a new asshole for overstepping her bounds. She followed behind some of the other huntresses until they were inside the camp itself, Madalyne looked at Diana herself and then the man who was there.

And it started to click now as she looked over at everyone leaning in and whispering towards them. "Thats the titan Prometheus." Madalyne said as she looked at them why he was there in the first place Madalyne had no clue at all. Diana looked over at the group of Romans who were there before addressing the group while ocasionally focusing on Prometheus. "So why is the Twelfth Legion here and what can we do for you?" She asked while looking over at Nancy and gave her a friendly smile.




Kristin Reynolds


Location: Bus Ride (Dream World)
Skills: N/A





"No, I want the three of you to get the hell out of my head, if you let me go i'll make sure that you three will die quick and painlessly." the girl said as Kristin looked at both Janelle and Zeke for a moment, the girl was really stubborn as she thought for a moment and leaned in and whispered to Janelle. "You could try and control the dream, if you wanted make her face her nightmares." She told her, Kristin didnt want to resort to that really. But they were on a quest right now and they needed to finish this as soon as possible and hopefully they will be able to get back home as well in one piece.

The girl suddenly started to pull out a knife she had hidden under her sleeve and would lunge forward cutting Zeke's arm and then Kristin drawing out her spear and swinging it, knocking the knife out of the girl's arm. The girl held it slightly groaning and glared at the three of them. "Echidna wants the three of you dead, and she will send an army of monsters to Camp Jupiter. Even if you do beat me she still knows you are coming and will be ready." She told them.
1x Like Like
Hidden 9 days ago Post by KazAlkemi
Raw
Avatar of KazAlkemi

KazAlkemi Northuldra

Member Seen 1 day ago

Ezekiel Kel


Location: Bus Bus (Dream World)-- Washington D.C.
Skills:





The way that Janelle envisioned the world was pure. Ezekiel wished he could see the world like she did in her dreams. It seemed so carefree, at least it did before the girl that was out to kill them tried doing it again. Ezekiel’s arm stung where she cut him but he ignored it as the girl informed them about Echidna’s plans for Camp Jupiter. ”That isn’t going to stop us. Camp Jupiter is more than capable of defending themselves and we already knew she was expecting us. Now, why would we keep her waiting?” Ezekiel was growing frustrated and mad but only because he was worried. Not for themselves but for the rest of Camp Half-Blood going to Camp Jupiter.
Ezekiel’s dream was starting to come true and they had ignored the seriousness of it. They had to try and get a hold of the others again but first they had to deal with the daughter of Circe who was trying to kill them before they got the chance to get to Echidna. ”Take us to Echidna.” Echidna acted like she wasn’t afraid but then why would she send someone to take them out. They were getting closer and Ezekiel didn’t want to stop.
Hidden 9 days ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨The Chemist✨

Member Seen 27 min ago



🌈 Leda Storm 🌈

Location: Argo III - Upper Deck
Skills: N/A

Leda raised an eyebrow, curious as to what Demetri wanted to talk to her about. Maybe he needed advice on coming out of the closet to someone? Her mother was pretty much the patron goddess of the LGBTQIA+ community. Aphrodite was way too vain and shallow for that role - plus, rainbows were Iris' symbol. It was meant to be. "Oh, hullo Marygold," she said with a smile, greeting her friend as she came on by. She had to resist the urge to give Mary her thoughts on Demetri's dark secret. Kiera gave the most likely explanation as to why Demetri wanted to talk to her - a dream.

She was the mythology expert on the ship. "Yeah, let's get some food, I'm positively starved. And then, we can all go around and chat about our dreams. Demigod dreams usually have loads of easter eggs and stuff in them, so we might be able to learn a thing or two about our apocalypse," she explained, pretty much for Kiera and Demetri's benefits. Marygold she anticipated would already know all of this, as she wasn't new. Leda's stomach growled loudly. As a speedster, she tended to need to eat more than the average person whenever she ran a lot and she had been using her speed quite frequently.

☀️ Nancy Parker ☀️

Location: Base of Mount Othrys
Skills: Audiokinesis

All demigods had fatal flaws, things that could cause their undoing and likely contribute to their demise. Some struggled with personal loyalty, sacrificing the world to save a friend - others had the vice of pride, believing that they could rise to heights higher than the gods. Nancy Parker's fatal flaw was anger. She was hotheaded and prone to fury and rage, especially when slighted. As one of the newest members of the Twelfth Legion gave her an order in front of her favorite goddess, she saw red. The arrow that sliced Waverley's cheek hardly registered in her mind. All she could think of was how to teach Waverley a lesson about respect.

"Until you can respect your praetor, you'll only speak in meter," Nancy told Waverley, locking eyes with her. It was an application of her gift that she didn't use often. Nancy liked manipulating sound and music in order to make things explode. But as her father was the god of poetry, she could also use it to curse people to speak in rhymes. Hopefully it would teach Waverley a lesson - and if it didn't, she would just need to get more creative and find another solution. Her godly parent presided over far more than just poetry after all.

She took a breath, trying not to let her anger cloud her thoughts more. When she was enraged, her anger was like the heat of the sun. It was fine for a few seconds from a distance, but if the people she cared about got too close they tended to get burned. Prometheus was here. She needed to focus her thoughts. He wasn't really a villain, as he had given fire to humanity and all, but he was on Jupiter's naughty list so it would be a good idea to keep her guard up. "Lady Diana, we're paying a visit to Atlas. We just need safe passage through your camp as we continue on our way, but thank you for the offer of aid."
Hidden 8 days ago Post by Trainerblue192
Raw
Avatar of Trainerblue192

Trainerblue192

Member Seen 12 hrs ago


Demetri Rowan Howell

Location: Ship: Upper Decks > Kitchen
Skills:




Three was already a crowd, having hesitated earlier to even speak to Leda given Kieras presence. But she seemed cool enough to not mind of he snagged Leda away for a moment alone. That is until Marygold showed up. He had no real problems with her, being that she's a shifter too and that afforded him some feeling of kinship with her, but the girl knew how to shove her nose in business that didn't belong to her. Demetri leaned against the frame of the door to face Mary, his eyes clearly unamused with what she had to say. "Well now, if that isn't just the worlds brightest deduction. Yeah I was wanting to speak to her alone because it was a private matter. But...given how tight knit you three seem to be my time was more likely better wasted contacting someone else." He was glad that there wasn't a mind reader around or in existence that he knew of, because the intrusive thoughts that lived in his mind rent free would paint a worlds of pictures.

As he had done countless times before, Demetri rolled his shoulders to pop himself off the frame and began heading towards the Cafeteria waving one hand in the air as to say goodbye. His back was turned to them to show the back of his weathered black denim jacket that had the words 'Introvert' studded into the back across the shoulders. "I'm going to go get some food. Come if you want I don't right care anymore." As he made his way towards the mess hall he began to wonder if Leda could even be trusted. She was a daughter of a messenger God after all so chances that she could spread a rumor in a heartbeat were high. Great another person to watch out for. His meal for today was different than usual, three bowls of pork belly with some xiaolong baos and a glass of fresh soy milk. He made his way to a table and mindlessly picked at his food, wishing for the simpler days when he could just pester Zeke.
Hidden 7 days ago 7 days ago Post by Framing A Moose
Raw
Avatar of Framing A Moose

Framing A Moose Your Makeshift Friend

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago





Location: Base of Mount Othrys
Skills: Sing, Musical Mystiokinesis, Creativity



"The Hunters of-" Waverley began, putting two and two together. But before she could finish, she let out a sharp yelp as she felt the arrow glide across her cheek, tearing it open. Her body contorted in on herself, her arms lowering from their raised position and covering her cheek, putting pressure on the wound. Her eyes squeezed shut, before flicking them back up, wide and confused. As her eyes flitted across the group of women, looking for a reason, any palpable reason they had to shoot her. She'd been the only one to do as they asked. She'd done her best to be friendly. So why the fuck did they just shoot her? She was the only one who actually listened to them. She let out a cross between a hiss and a sigh, turning her gaze back to the praetors.

She knew what was coming: a fight. The archer ladies had attacked one of their own, which, if she knew anything, meant that her own friends would have to fight back. But when she made eye contact with Madalyne, she was surprised to hear the girl scold her. No fight broke out, which she found more disappointing than she cared to admit. So she wasn't worth fighting for. That's what her dear praetors decided. Her annoyance shifted to concern and anxiousness when she shifted her gaze over to Nancy. She knew the girl had a temper, but she also knew that she was loyal. Waverley did her best to decipher which one was going to win out behind her eyes. When she finally spoke, Waverley cocked up an eyebrow in surprise

"Meter? What do you mean by that? And why are you glaring at me like I'm a dirty sewer rat?" Waverley asked puzzled, her brow furrowed, before her eyes widened with surprise and her jaw dropped. She reached her hand to her mouth, thinking inward for a moment, finding that all the statements she felt could make it to the tip of her tongue happened to rhyme. She continued to look shocked for a good few seconds, before breaking out into a grin, the tension caused by the whole situation seemingly draining from her bloody face. "Oh man, this is totally rad. For a second there I thought you were actually mad!" As the group began to move on, Waverley reached down and picked her weapons back up, sliding them back into her belt. When she walked, she fell back in line with her fellow fivers.

"So our dear Nancy wants to start a prank war? It's one she'll lose, that's for sure!" Waverley cheerfully exclaimed in a singsong voice to Emily and Marco. She tended to believe in the best in people, so rather than seeing Nancy's curse as a misguided attempt to squash her into submission, she saw it as something more playful: a joke, one she'd no doubt reciprocate. After speaking her rhyme with a soft rhythm, she felt the stinging of her cheek dull. She reached a thumb to it, wiping away some of the blood, feeling that the wound had turned to a scab. When they filed into the camp, Waverley took up a position awkwardly near the back of the group, only poking her head forward when Nancy referred to one of the archers as 'Lady Diana,' who she immediately looked towards.

"Lady Diana? I'm sorry, I've never seen your face before...Except on the heart-shaped poster Nancy hangs on her door. Believe me, I really meant no disrespect. I legit thought you were some all-female special units sect. I'm new, see, I don't know all there is to know, so forgive me if my divine etiquette is only so-so." A playful smirk flickered on the corner of her mouth as she apologized, mostly for Nancy's benefit. Her eyes scanned the group as she spoke, hoping her whimsical rhymes would impress the terrifying women. At first, she had no such luck, but by the time she ended, she saw a few of the huntresses break out into smiles.
Hidden 5 days ago Post by Natsu
Raw
Avatar of Natsu

Natsu Weierstrass Personified

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Arthur Stanford






Location:Argo III: Upperdeck
Skills: N/A



Rising out of bed, Arthur stretched his arms. He knew people would take note if he holed up in here all day, so he couldn't really let himself do that. Plus, arguably more importantly, he knew Andy would be worried about him if he didn't show up soon. In a way, it was nice to know somebody cared, it gave him something to fight for besides himself. That was important when things are as bleak as they are, it could be too easy to lose hope, and give up. Andy kept him accountable, it made it so if he gave up, it wouldn't just hurt him, it would hurt her too.

Changing clothes, and stepping out of his room, he started to head up to the galley. For a fleeting moment, he wondered if any of the sea gods cared about the Argo III, it was technically a boat after all, or if they found it be be some kind of an affront to their domain. Flying ships with just so fantastical, that he could only assume that fantastical creatures had some opinion on them; they were too interesting not to. Making his way to there, he gave a small wave at Kristin, but otherwise stayed quiet, as he tended to getting himself some breakfast; cereal and orange juice.
Hidden 5 days ago Post by Kirah
Raw
Avatar of Kirah

Kirah Dragonbunny

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago


Location: Argo III - Galley
Skill:





Andy's plate had a muffin, some scrambled eggs (full of cheese), and bacon. Her cup had milk. She was munching on a bite of bacon when Lauryn came in. Andy took a quick sip of her milk. "Good morning Lauryn. I slept okay, minus a weird dream." She hadn't given it much thought honestly. She always had weird dreams, but this one had been particularly odd. "How about you?"

Other people started to drift into the galley, including her brother who seemed to be brooding. He didn't even acknowledge Andy. She frowned. Had she missed something during the day that upset him? Andy had been distracted with the Gryphon and Arthur it was very likely she had failed to notice her brother's activities for the day. But he also was the older sibling and should be able to care for himself.

"What's wrong?" She asked Demetri, worry etched in her features. At least with Arthur, she could guess why he was upset. Enough had happened the day before to explain any of that. Two of his trusted friends had died or left the ship. Andy couldn't decide which one would hurt her more in his place. Mona had been his friend for a while at the school before they had come to camp.









Location: Base of Mount Othrys
Skills:



Niah figured there was little she could add to the conversation with the Hunters. She crossed her arms. Niah looked at Prometheus taking in his appearance. It wasn't what she expected, which wasn't saying much since she didn't know much about the Titan anyway. Something about fire and a liver.

Emily saw as glares were directed at Marco. She felt protective of him. Emily couldn't be certain but she had a feeling it was because he was male. There weren't any other men in the Hunters group from what she could tell. Her stomach tightened a bit. They weren't glaring at her...But they didn't know the truth. And would they hate her if they did?

Niah literally put her face in the palm of her hand. She felt like a headache was coming on suddenly. Waverly had pissed off Nancy and now it was only going to get worse. She took a step back almost reflexively to keep out of the line of fire of whatever was about to happen. It also put a nice layer of distance from Waverly who was likely to find out how vindictive gods could be when angered.

Emily's jaw dropped at Waverly's line about a poster of Diana in Nancy's room. First of all, how the heck would she even know that if it were true. Second what gave Waverly the right to say that, even as a joke. She turned to glare at Waverly. "The curse said specifically until you learn to respect her, that is not the way to show anything resembling respect. You've overstepped a lot just now, and that comment was cruel. Nancy isn't laughing, no one is. How would you like it if I told your crush what you felt for them? You have to be blind to not see that Nancy is ace." Emily might not have considered herself friends with Nancy but she respected her. Emily took after her father in a fair amount of ways and one of them was she was very petty. Waverly had one chance to not make things worse for herself. If she didn't apologize now Emily started forming a curse in her mind.
Hidden 4 days ago Post by kittyluna45
Raw
Avatar of kittyluna45

kittyluna45 Your Friendly Black Cat

Member Seen 17 hrs ago






Location: Base of Mount Othrys
Skills: N/A





Marco could feel the glares of the Huntresses upon him, and he had a feeling it had to do with the fact that he was, in fact, the very proud owner of a penis. He didn't blame them however, sometimes his own sex could be pretty damn awful, and if even half the stories about what had happened to Diana were true, (no less the other goddesses and fair maidens in mythology) he really couldn't blame them. So the best he could do was offer them a small smile, and just go along with what was happening and let his Praetors speak. He knew Nancy had great respect for his aunt...

And then Waverly opened her mouth about Nancy's poster. What the Gods? When the heck had Waverly seen something like that, and why the heck was she spilling about it in front of Nancy and the Goddess herself! He inwardly groaned before his attention fell back to the man that the other Huntresses had captured. "Prometheus... I thought he was still chained up as part of his punishment? I mean... it was an awful thing what happened to him daily but damn... him being here... maybe that's a good thing?" He was sure that he remembered Prometheus siding with the gods against his own family of Titans during the war. Maybe he was here to help? Then again, Zeus had been the one to punish him for giving Man fire.

He had decided to tactfully stay out of what was going on between Nancy and Waverly, since he really didn't feel like this was the time to be so petty, but... he would have a talk with Waverly later about how not cool it was that she had said that to Nancy. Em's words summed up what Marco was thinking, right down to pointing out that Nancy was Ace.
Hidden 4 days ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Online



Jason Gauger

Location: Argo III - The Galley
Skills: N/A


When Jason walked in he saw Andy there and he waved slightly at her as he grabbed plate of food for himself (it was just a simple breakfast of eggs, toast and bacon with just some orange juice in his cup) and went to sit down with it. Hearing Lauryn's question, and Andy's response a thought occurred to him regarding the weirdo dream and he was starting to wonder if maybe anyone else had a dream at least somewhat similar to his own. "It was alright, though some weird dream involving monsters and other things not sure what exactly digging for something," he commented, wondering if either Lauryn or maybe Andy would recognize the slight description he said without flat out asking.

He glanced towards the door as he started eating his food as others started coming into the room, though Demetri seemed to not be in the best of moods randomly. That was certainly odd, but he wasn't really one to pry all things considering, so he figured he'd just let Andy go see about what's up with him and he'd just say nothing. There wasn't much that he could do, so he figured he just wait for everyone else to be settled into the Galley with their food before he started talking specifically to anyone.



Marygold Isley

Location: Argo III - the Upper Deck
Skills: N/A


"I slept well, aside from dream or whatever," she said towards Kiera with a bit of a smile, before she turned to look at Demetri who seemed to go off for no damn reason. "Hey asshole, get a damn grip because let me tell you this, acting like that will probably get you killed and or humiliated. Yeah, I came up here, didn't know you were up here, and just overheard the last part you were saying when I fucking walked in. So how about you shut the fuck up and stop acting like anything you know is clearly the only thing that matters, because it isn't. So get your head out of your ass I was just teasing you and you are acting like it was a major thing when in reality it fucking wasn't," she snapped at him, glaring moreso as she watched him leave the room.

She counted to ten for a few moments, taking a deep breath before looking over at Leda and Kiera, "Sorry about that, I don't like typically losing my head like that unless I can't help it. He just irked me so much since he was acting like it was a big deal that I had more or less just walked up. Seriously the guy needs his head checked since I think he's mental," she said to them, more calmly then when she had been addressing Demetri, "I'm all for heading down to the galley, I'm kind of hungry too."



Janelle Gauger

Location: Dream World Circe's Island -> Dream World Zombie Wasteland!
Skills: Hypnokinesis


"I guess I could try that..." she whispered a bit uncertainly to Kristin. Just going into someone's dream or creating a dreamscape was one thing, actually trying to manipulate it when it was someone else's dream was something completely different. Since most people tend to control their own dreams when they are asleep, so if she had to guess there likely was going to be some form of resistance when it comes to changing the dream to specifically be the girl's worst nightmare wasn't going to be easy. It probably would be easier if she actually knew what the girl's nightmare was, but sadly she didn't so she'd have to make do with what she had.

Janelle closed her eyes, since to her it was easier to focus that way as she tried to manipulate the dreamworld. It didn't work for her at first, considering the fact that she wasn't even sure what it was that she was doing, but after a few different tries, she waved her hand and suddenly the landscape changed from Circe's Island to something completely different, and she opened her eyes to see. It looked like an empty wasteland, which was kind of strange for just a nightmare, but she thought nothing of it until she noticed a few what looked to be rotting corpses shambling towards them. "...Are those what people call zombies?" she couldn't help but ask the other two as the girl started freaking out. She had never seen one, having only heard descriptions of them instead which wasn't quite the same.
Hidden 4 days ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 3 hrs ago













Kiera Donovan


Location: Argo III Upper Deck -> Lower Decks Galley
Skills: N/A





Kiera stared at Demetri for a moment crossing her arms over her chest as he kind of went off on Mary, she looked at both Leda and Mary for a moment, and then Mary ended up going off on him which she smirked slightly. She watched him turn off and head back down into the lower decks of the ship. "You think he wanted to talk about a wet dream about a girl and wanted advice or something?" Kiera asked laughing slightly as she felt her stomach starting to growl some more. "Lets go and grab something to eat then." Kiera said giving Leda another kiss on the cheek before heading down below deck and towards the galley with some of the others.

Lauryn looked between Jason and Andy for a moment and saw Arthur coming into the room, she knew that dreams were pretty common when it came to demigods she had a few when she was going on a quest to. But she had slept pretty soundly throughout the night which was a good thing as Lauryn went to sit down. "I slept like a baby, weird dreams are kind of common though when it comes to us it gives us glimpses to what could happen in the future, or events that are currently happening." Lauryn said as she took a plate as it filled up with some food she watched as Demetri came down and waved towards him and shortly after Kiera as well, as she pulled up a random seat and sat down. "Hey guys." Kiera said as a plate of food came up filled with scrambled eggs and bacon as well as some water.




Madalyne Crane


Location: Base of Mount Othrys
Skills: Roman Mythology, Greek Mythology





Madalyne literally wanted to facepalm right then and there, they needed to show unity and that they were working together as a single unit trying to find information on Atlas. Throwing insults and curses at each other in front of the Goddess Diana was not a good idea at all as she turned to look at them all. Nancy was her best friend and pretty much her sister, while Waverly was blood related having the same mom pretty much, she hadnt known Waverly for to long aside from teaching her how to use her abilities. While she knew Nancy for literally years even before the others were born from being in the Lotus Hotel & Casino for so long. "Will all of you be quiet and not argue right here!" Madalyne finally said sighing slightly before turning around to face Diana, the huntresses and Prometheus. "I am really sorry for that milady.." Madalyne said looking at Nancy for a moment, hoping that she knew that she would always have her back.

Diana looked at the group of Romans in front of her, she focused on Nancy for a moment as she started to relax some while the other huntresses were focused on Prometheus at the moment. "You may pass, we found Prometheus here about to enter when we caught him." She said, as remembering his role during the Second Titan War. "My huntresses will escort you all there to see him, I'd like to talk to my niece alone for a moment though please if you dont mind." Diana said, Madalyne looked at Nancy for a moment gently resting a hand on her friend's shoulder, hoping that she wasnt in trouble or anything. "We'll be nearby." Madalyne said towards Nancy as she started to walk away as some of the huntresses walked away.




Kristin Reynolds


Location: Bus Ride (Dream World)
Skills: Spear Fighting





"Like hell I would give you what you want!" The girl yelled, as the dream suddenly started to change, and now it looked like it was a scene out of The Walking Dead. The girl started to freak out now as a zombie started to shamble its way towards her, and drew out her knife and stabbed it in the head. "So she's scared of walkers?" Kristin asked looking at the two of them as she smirked a little bit as the zombies also started to focus their attention to the three of them. Kristin took out her spear, and thrusted it forward only to hit the zombie's stomach and stumbled backwards.

Two of the zombies started to reach for Zeke and tried to take a chunk out of his arm, the girl while freaking out managed to kill one of the zombies that tried to grab onto Zeke. "Fine, i'll take you guys to her, just wake me up!" She yelled as a zombie tackled her to the ground and started to struggle to get it off of her.
↑ Top
1 Guest viewing this page
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet