Hidden 2 mos ago Post by GreenGoat
Raw
Avatar of GreenGoat

GreenGoat Harmless Flower Person

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Ari Reina Caladis(Theresa)



Ari was nodding along to Ames' speaking, listening as they made their way to their destination. As good a plan as any, Ari would say. But... she could see the others seemed way more sure of themselves, like they were much stronger than she was at the moment. It was quite a dilemma, since they were here just to have fun as a group, but she also did not like feeling like she was dragging the whole group down.

"Seems like that could work, nyeah." Pulling up her belt, she gave a playful two finger salute to the group as she smiled reassuringly. "I'm going to find something I can kill solo, Got a class thingy that says it wants me to do that. I'll be back I can do that."

With a spring to her steps, she set out to find something living that she felt confident in killing solo. Surely a blade to the heart would kill most things that had them? So it would then be a question of managing to sneak up to whatever it was she was trying to kill. Like a shinobi, she would say.
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by Searat
Raw
Avatar of Searat

Searat The Aqueous Rodent

Member Seen 23 hrs ago


HP: 300/300 | MP: 315/315 | SP: 330/330



"That's the plan. Amulak even made compromises. We just need to capture a bandit or any other hostil-" But he was unable to finish his statement as Ames spat out words so fast that it would put a submachine gun to shame. When he finally decided to take a breath and ask if he made any sense, Raime only stared at the auburn-haired warrior; face frozen in awe by the display."Yeah, makes sense but...holy shit, Amelia. We gotta get you signed up for a record label or something cause that was smooth. Not even a single slip." Raime says while shaking his head side to side incredulously as he walked to find a medicine shop/stall to discover the functions of the herbs he had gathered while they were deciding on what quest they were willing to take.
Now Entering...



He visibly winced at the sight of the grove. It was a place pull straight out of a nightmare...or from the soulsborne series. "Ok. This place just radiates death but if we stick toge-" He was cut off a second time today by not by Ames, but by their resident catgirl giving the group a two-fingered salute, that might as well have been her flipping them off, as she told them that she'd be doing her own thing before she Leeroy Jenkinsed to God knows where. This time Raime wasn't stunned by awe. He was stupefied that despite that Ari, low leveled as she is, had run off by herself into the jaws of almost certain death.

Alone.

Again.

When he finally managed to regain his ability to move and speak, his palm met with his face as he grimaced. "This must be a Guinness record or something? We didn't even start talking about a plan and it's already fucked sideways." The scout says with an exasperated laugh. Afterward, he looks to the group. "So. We gonna look for her or what?" Using his thumb to gesture to the general direction Ari had run off to.

He would have gone after her but, with the danger that the grove presented to the group as a whole, that would have likely ended with both of them dead. If the search for Ari would even have a chance of success, he would need the whole support of the group.









Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by Cu Chulainn
Raw
Avatar of Cu Chulainn

Cu Chulainn blue

Member Seen 25 min ago


HP 550/550 SP 350/350 MP 370/370


Entering Thunderstruck Grove, Lew was quite excited for what was to come. It was the spookiest zones that had the best monster girls, after all. He was also excited in seeing just how these demonic and spiritual monsters are like in this game as well, seeing as the paths he was taking would specialize in dealing with such threats. The atmosphere was definitely a great way to set up the mood. Clutching at his talismans, Lew was overall eager to face off against what the Grove had to offer.

Or at least, he would if Ari didn't go off on her own again without any levels.

"Uhh... Yeah, I'll go after her." Lew offered, turning towards Ari's direction. "I think I have the most solo experience between all of us, so I should be able to protect her if things go sour. Ah, and before I forget..."

Lew procured one of his [Purification Talismans], handing it to Raime.

"Give that to one of the strongest physical fighters in the party, no idea who that is. Should let you guys hit ghosts if you aren't magically inclined. Don't use it at the first ghost you see, though. The talisman's only temporary... and it only works for one person, I think. You'll figure it out."

Without another word, Lew ran off into the direction of the catgirl, entering a Combat Stance to boost his DEX up before procuring an [Attack Talisman]. He wanted to react to whatever would pop up in front of him as swiftly as possible. The more Lew thought about it, however, the more he possibly realized he might have come to this Grove ill-prepared. Maybe he should have brought more [Purification Talismans]... Either way, whatever Ari was going to do, Lew was planning on directing her to the Goldspun Fields, where everyone else garnered their first few levels. Once that was done, he could probably regroup with the rest, maybe with more Talismans in tow.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Psyker Landshark
Raw
Avatar of Psyker Landshark

Psyker Landshark Judgement NUT End

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Amulak al Acturus (Stanislaw)
HP:900/900 MP:1150/1150 SP: 130/130





Well, this was it. Thunderstruck Grove. Parts one and two of his quest to become a necromancer. The bounties were a nice side goal, but first things first. He didn't pour over guides and discussions on becoming a necromancer for nothing, after all.

"Right, well, I do research, know the way-" He started to say before being instantly cut off by Ari just running off on her own. "...Oh my god, she just run in." The mage groaned, burying his face in one palm. "Does Ari even have level? How much HP she have? A hundred?"

Annnd then Lew went running off to look for her. Holy shit, did these people not understand the importance of not splitting the party?

"Ooookay, I propose plan. Make sure Lew and Ari don't get stupid asses killed, then get my necromancer shit done, then run around killing shit for bounty. Sound good, yes? I have to be hit by lightning and live, so I would like HP to be as high as possible before that. Which means not eating shit from mobs just yet."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by OwO
Raw
Avatar of OwO

OwO what's this?

Member Seen 13 hrs ago

Lv. 29
HP: 341/341 SP: 300/300 MP: 30/30
(300) + 10 + 10% (300) + 0 + 0% (30) + 0 + 0%
STR – 121 (100) + 5 + 15% | AGI – 55 (50) + 10% | END – 42 (40) + 5% | DEX – 40 (40) | LUC – 11 (11)
Star-Studded Rebellion, Pentozali
Weapons
Pickaxe - Uncommon
Shovel - Uncommon

Equipment:
No Helmet
Beasthide Gown - Common Armor
Beasthide Bracers - Common Arm Equipment
No Leg Equipment
Thornspike Boots - Common Shoes

Accessories:
Wrestler's Loincloth - Common Accessory - +10 HP, +5 STR


The grove was spooky. Grove evoked some sense of nature. Trees like needle reaching far into the sky. Greenery. Things of that sort. A beautiful place was to be expected. Instead, she got a smoggy deadlands. Moodier than she thought it would be. Still, it least it wasn't some poorly textured mountains that looked like geometry errors. It had character, she'd give it that.

Just as soon as they arrived, Ari went off on her own again. Mags gave a chuckle at that. She was going to die. Well, it wasn't like dying was some actual penalty. At least, not yet.

"Eh, I'd say leave her," Mags told the group, "She pays her own sub."

Well, not that it really mattered. Lugh had already ran off to protect her. Call him an orbiter, call him a white knight. In any case, they were back to the A-team that could at least earn the respect of a frog. Expectedly, Amulak and Raime both voiced their frustration at Ari and Lugh's gungho attitude.

"Eh, leave 'em. They'll learn on their own." Mags told the group. Then she added in some harassment of the highest degree. "Who knows, they might even find love in the battlefield."

Her hands were doing the funny porking gesture as she was doing that.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Yankee
Raw
Avatar of Yankee

Yankee Eternally Tired

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

aмeιa
aмeѕ
aмeѕ

HP: 510/510 - MP: 500/500 - SP: 450/450
_________________
_________________
Ames continued chatting her party's ears off as they walked toward the Grove. All of the other players they passed caught her attention, and she'd pause her speech to turn her head and watch them come and go before carrying right back on where she left off. Now that she'd sort of gotten the hang of battle from last night's grinding, the game's potential was that much more exciting for her.

When they'd made it to their destination, Ames squinted her eyes at the murky expanse. "Kinda spooky, huh?"

Now, what should they do first? Explore? Search for some bounties? Go after Ari and Lugh? ...wait.

"Wow. Again? Deja vu much." Ames sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. She glanced at the rest of the party as they deliberated about whether to chase after them or not, when a certain mountain man sized absence registered in her brain. "What the hell, Klein is gone too!"

The warrior's tone took on an annoyed edge and she frowned. "I'm with Mags. They know how to find us... or they could just send a message when they're ready to meet up again. Everything's more fun in a group but if they're gonna keep ditching us, we might as well just wait until they're done doing whatever and are ready to actually stick around."

She looked out across the Grove again. "There's still the four of us, if we take it slow we should be good, I think." Actually, weren't the four of them actually pretty balanced? They had a mage, a ranger, a swordsman and a bulky brawler. With some healing potions in place of an actual healer, maybe they had a chance.
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by Shovel
Raw
Avatar of Shovel

Shovel A Shovel is typing!

Member Seen 10 hrs ago

Klein

HP 350/350 SP 300/300 MP 0/0




Birds cawed and grass moved like a thousand legs chittering on the rocks. The sky heavy with the dense cloud while the cold wind blew from multiple directions. And the ground is just like a reflection of the sky above, carrying this grayish color and having a similar texture to ashes. There are nooks and crannies where unfamiliar noises echoes. Sudden screams blasted through the thick grove. And already, Klein is fiddling with his thumbs, hoping no one would jump scare him.

To be honest, Klein was never a man of horror. He could play gore, enjoy it even when seeing the fragility of the flesh being displayed on the screen. He had a few good scares when comes to cannibalism and zombies. But the day when the Ring get remodeled into VR for consumption and Klein decided to buy it? He was so glad that he did not watch it together with friends nor anybody in his room that day. For he wet the floor. Shit scary. Nuff said.

And this place reeks of that traumatizing experience. So, with his head low and weapon in hand, Klein decided that he would tiptoe through the grove to find any oni or reanimated warriors. There maybe some spirits that have a great bounty on their head, but Klein doesn't want to clean the VR suit in real life so he takes the easy way out.

"Should have look for more guides... " Klein whispered before continued his tiptoeing journey into the mist, determined to find some reanimated warriors or oni and not pee his pants. Preferably the latter.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by ERode
Raw
GM
Avatar of ERode

ERode Meteoric

Member Seen 28 min ago

If it had been just yesterday, Ari’s disappearance would have been inevitable, her min-maxed build allowing her to outstrip anyone else in terms of sheer speed. But while she had died, others had leveled up, and now, compared to the three men who pursued her, she was undoubtedly the slowest of them all. Her solitude, granted to her by both the party’s confusion about what they were going to do, lasted all of three seconds before Lugh, followed by Raime and Amulak, emerged from the fog after her. A solo adventure this time, at least, seemed unlikely.

As the three approached, however, Ari could hear something else. The rattling of dry branches within the obscuring mists. Was that the wind? No, there was no wind. So what…

A woman’s face, pale and warped in eternal wrath, shot out from behind Ari, her split-tongue slipping out from a painted red mouth that was lined with thirty-eight razor sharp teeth. Her hair, jet black and glossy, ran three meters long, tangled as it was with branches and bones, while her body was a sinuous twenty meters, sectioned off onto half-meter long portions armored with a dark brown carapace. One hundred spindly legs, human legs, extended out from the sides of the centipede woman’s body, and in that instant, everyone’s perception of time slowed down.

Slowed down enough that a thought could form in all their heads.

If neither Lugh, Raime, nor Amulak acted, Ari, as fragile as she was, was certainly dead. And they only had a split second to do so.
@Psyker Landshark@Cu Chulainn@Searat@GreenGoat

While the boys chased after the catgirl, the real girls had better things to do. The A-team may no longer be around, but both Magpie and Ames had plenty of chances to improve, both in terms of equipment and in terms of attributes. Each of the brawler’s punches now struck with the force of twelve men, while the warrior wielded a real weapon, the sword of a fallen adventurer having claimed many lives in retribution. Ignoring Ari’s suicidal nature, the duo strode off on their own, until the footfalls of their allies were lost within the fog.

Between the two of them, there was only one Purification Amulet that Raime had given them, one tool that would enable them to actually harm the incorporeal monsters that were rumored to linger within these parts, but, well, what of it? Surely the game wasn’t so cruel as to completely neuter players who took martial classes? Surely, there were enemies within the Thunderstruck Grove that could be slain with a strong punch and a sharp sword.

After some wandering, their belief was rewarded with the sound of snapping bone, slurping meat, and raucous, bone-rattling laughter. Taking to the shadows of the skeleton trees, Ames and Magpie spied three humanoids of impressive proportions. Two were red-skinned and one was blue, but they were all mountains of muscles, three meter tall monsters with two horns stretching up from their bald heads. Their mouths were open, a mess of yellowed teeth jutting out in a way that was impossible for their lips to close over, and they tore chunks of flesh out of a boulder-sized bear that still sparked faintly with electricity. Wounds, lacerations and burn marks, covered their bodies, but the oni all seemed to be in a good mood. The blue one took a swig of some bottle before passing it around to his brothers.

Their weapons, a blackstone bonesaw and two iron clubs the length of themselves, laid propped up against the bear that had been slain.

Though Magpie and Ames were outnumbered, their quarry had already been injured and looked to be unaware of their presence. Was this an opportunity for an ambush? Or was this a trap? It didn’t look like the two had long to deliberate though. With every second that passed, the wounds on the monsters’ bodies began to dissipate.
@Yankee@OwO

Really, whose idea was it to go through the haunted hellscape alone?

Right, it was his own idea.

Adventuring solo through the blasted woods, the silence amplified every small sound around Klein. The skittering of some vermin. The cawing of a far-off crow. The scream of a dying creature. The splintering of broken wood. It all surrounded him, and the air, humid and cold, became suffocating, water catching into his lungs. His imagination, infected by stories and childhood terrors, made monsters out of the shadows behind the trees, made gravesoil out of any patch of dirt that felt oddly soft. The Brutal Cleaver offered only meager comfort, while the Goblin Warpaint made the man feel more goblin-like than war-like. Really, why was he even here? Even during day, the Thunderstruck Grove looked like the setting for a horror movie; what would he do if he got himself lost, and got stuck here all the way into the night? Not like Cacophony Concord had teleport waypoints that he could just access willy-nilly.

As those thoughts all pounded into Klein’s skull, his foot caught on a root, and he fell face-flat into the dirt, the shock of imbalance briefly pulling him out of his mind. Pushing up, the mountain man tried to stand up, only that same foot to be stuck again. Stuck on a dark, writhing root that had wrapped all the way around his ankle.

Behind him, the tree, once inanimate, began to shudder, pink blossoms sprouting from its bare branches as more roots burst out from the ground, showering Klein with dirt that smelled of blood. The tree didn’t roar, nor did it speak, but if Klein didn’t fight back, he was going to be buried alive.
@Shovel
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Cu Chulainn
Raw
Avatar of Cu Chulainn

Cu Chulainn blue

Member Seen 25 min ago


HP 550/550 SP 350/350 MP 370/370


Seeing that Ari was predictably in danger and unaware of those following him, Lew reacted swiftly. As much as he wanted to admire the attention to detail the game developers placed on such a horrifying entity, Lew was more concerned about one of his friends going through another death timer. After this, Lew was sure he needed to throw this petulant catgirl into Goldspun Fields if he wanted to ensure she wouldn't get herself killed. Maybe it would be best to convince her to just take a class before she accomplishes any of her other requirements. How is a jobless person supposed to "solo" anyone, anyway?

Lew leapt towards the centipede monster with blinding speed, quickly throwing one of his attack talismans directly at the beast's face to distract it before shoving Ari out of the way from the monster's clutches with a shoulder check. Hopefully the throw doesn't kill her, and hopefully she learns well and good that she should definitely start running behind him. As soon as Ari was out of danger, Lew raised his staff defensively, clutching it in two hands as he anticipated the beast's next move. Before he could act further, he needed to see just how this thing would fight him... Whether it relied on its speed, its strength, or anything else of that nature. One thing that Lew kept note of specifically was its wickedly sharp maw, keeping wary of any attacks from its mouth. Centipedes were venomous, and there is a chance this creature is no different. He positioned its staff to follow the movements of the creature's head, hoping to intersect any bites made at him.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Searat
Raw
Avatar of Searat

Searat The Aqueous Rodent

Member Seen 23 hrs ago


HP: 300/300 | MP: 315/315 | SP: 280/330



Raime's perception of time slowed to a snail's pace compared to normal. Letting him see the monstrous centipede woman in horrifying detail. If this had not been a game, the man would have surely lost a significant portion of his sanity just by laying his eyes upon the vile parody of life. Their tank had chosen to take initiative in the encounter. Tossing one of his talismans against the monster before approaching the catgirl to...wait. He wasn't trying to carry her off. He was trying to tackle her! At her level, even a single tackle from Lugh could possibly kill her!

With little else to do than to try to mitigate the damage and make the best of the situation, Raime activated [Zoned In] and buff his already ludicrous speed. Allowing him to break past the 300kmph barrier and attain a whopping 351kmph sprint. A speed that could have easily rivaled the F1 cars used in races. Hopefully, the 100kmph difference between Lugh's maximum speed and Raime's would be significant enough for the scout to take the brunt of the damage intended for Ari and allow him to carry her to a safe distance just before the monster could retaliate against Lugh or him.

Raime would ensure that he would support the catgirl's head and neck as he slowed down to pick her up; to prevent whiplash that may just snap her neck from the sudden acceleration as he ran to his max speed once again. Gradually slowing down before letting Ari down and talking to her. "You really should stop running off alone like that. Especially in places like these." Raime finishes with a concerned but firm look before facing the monster they were facing and using [Asess] to see the difference in overall power and maybe get some extra information about its stats.









Hidden 1 mo ago Post by ERode
Raw
GM
Avatar of ERode

ERode Meteoric

Member Seen 28 min ago

Raime had become fast, but Lugh had become strong, and though the scout reached Ari before Lugh did, him slowing down as he approached meant that the warrior may as well have struck him at full force.

It was like being hit by a battering ram, except the battering ram had hooks attached to it that tore into the flesh of his back, and the agony, though he had become almost accustomed to such terrible pain from yesterday’s battles, was still such that Raime’s entire body went numb as a lightning-white pain burst into his vision. Just like that, 64 points of damage was dealt, the scout stumbling into Ari before clumsily grabbing at her head and running off. Dirt exploded with every footfall, a nauseating sensation making it up Raime’s brain as he exerted himself to his physical limit while dealing with his pain, but he did what he could, removing Ari from the vicinity of combat before slowing to a halt and turning around.

Just in time to see the centipede woman’s face loom before him, skinny legs pounding frenetically into the ground.

While the scout had troubled himself with Ari’s plight, the monstrous being had twisted her head out of the way of Lugh’s thrown talisman, her elongated body twisting into a spiral as the blessed projectile flew off into the distance. And while Lugh had grounded himself, posturing defensively, she hadn’t stopped moving at all, skittering past the warrior at the same inhuman speed that she had ambushed Ari with. He would have his opportunity to strike at her body, but so what?

Raime, with Ari in tow, had slowed to a stop in order to admonish the reckless catgirl, and now they were both sitting ducks.

[Assess] pinged in, and, mere meters away from those beautiful lips from which horrid teeth jutted out, Raime understood that she was certainly an enemy to be feared: just as fast as he was, but far surpassing him in strength and durability.
@Searat@Cu Chulainn@GreenGoat@Psyker Landshark
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Shovel
Raw
Avatar of Shovel

Shovel A Shovel is typing!

Member Seen 10 hrs ago

Klein

HP 350/350 SP 240/300 MP 0/0




Oh my god, ohmygod, ohmygodohmygodohmygod,...

Klein's scream echoes the areas as something caught his ankle, sending him to kiss the ground beneath. And while most people would instantly turn back to check the obstruction, Klein was momentarily paralyzed by his fear of ghosts. The ghost, with its long and overgrowth hair covering its face, had just caught his ankle. He could feel its unhuman like temperature washing over his back. Its long fingernails hover behind his skull, waiting for him to turn his head. Meaningless words, throat-cutting screams now blasted into his ears. Sadako is here. She wants to kill him. And holy moly, he was afraid. Like any moment now, she would instantly jumpscare him. He would peer into those void eyes, experiencing her scream as she got thrown into that well. The sadistic laughter of those that left her there.

He will taste the suffering. The Severed. The Rend.

But Klein will not see this horror. He will not die like those idiots in the Ring.

So, with all his might, Klein refuses to turn his head and stick his body as close to the ground as possible. That is until he realizes how slow the "spirit" is pulling him backward. Perhaps because he is too heavy? But the spirits shouldn't be impeded by his weight. Like shouldn't it has supernatural strength because... you know? Supernatural activity? And while it pulling is certainly not slow, for a person with double the human's average speed, it sure feels so. Carefully peeking through the space between his palms, Klein quickly realizes his predicament. He was caught by some sort of a haunted tree? Like it is not that scary... He was scared two minutes ago, even prepared to die for seeing his killer... It is like when you had so much anticipation and the result was lackadaisical. Like he expected more? Like the Ring. Or Freddie. Or the Thing. Maybe Sadako? But now, he can only felt somewhat enraged and embarrassed for his previous reaction.

Raising his cleaver above the head, Klein decided to free himself from the root before giving a better look at his opponent. The haunted tree is taller than his head, with dead branches now overgrown with pink petals that lid up a small area where they stand. Its roots, some smaller and some larger than the one he just cut, writhe like tentacles.

"Miniboss?" Klein asked before closing the distance between him and the tree trunk. It would be wiser now to start chopping the tree down before it is able to free most of its roots. So, with his Brutal Cleaver raised and 60 points worth of Sp being drained, Splitter was activated.

Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Yankee
Raw
Avatar of Yankee

Yankee Eternally Tired

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

aмeιa
aмeѕ
aмeѕ

HP: 510/510 - MP: 500/500 - SP: 450/450
_________________ with @OwO
_________________
What was "the four of us" quickly became just two - Ames and Magpie. Two DPS. At least Ames had a few potions, and Mags had Lew's talisman. If this is gonna keep happening I really need to change up my class, Ames thought, hand touched to her chin as she and Mags made their way deeper into the fog. That wasn't to say that Ames disliked being a front line fighter - she liked it very much in fact, at least so far. Was she going to stay a warrior forever? Hell no, there were so many classes, niches, and roles to try out. If anything, the groups repeated splits just made it easier for Ames to choose which classes to try out next.

A scream that sounded suspiciously like the missing Klein cut through the air. Ames startled, half tripping over herself. "Jesus, it's like a haunted house in here."

The two teammates continued on. It was hard to see anything in detail through the mist, but sounds seemed to carry well. Eventually the duo followed their ears to the site of a monsters' feast. Three huge, colorful skinned creatures sat on the ground eating and laughing together. They were ugly. And a little intimidating. Ames whispered at Mags from behind a tree's trunk.

"Oh I think I actually know this one. They're like, uh, onis? Right?" She squinted at the trio of monsters, studying their bodies, weapons, and dinner. "Aw, I think some other player had one of those bears as a pet. Poor thing."

It also registered in the warrior's brain that there must be electric bears around here. Tamable electric bears. Maybe she could get a cool bear too. Mental note: find bear.

"Wanna find out if they're friendly?" Despite the question, Ames' hand drifted down the hilt of her sword.
Hidden 1 mo ago 1 mo ago Post by Psyker Landshark
Raw
Avatar of Psyker Landshark

Psyker Landshark Judgement NUT End

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Amulak al Acturus (Stanislaw)
HP:900/900 MP:1054/1150 SP: 130/130





On the bright side, they'd found Lew and Ari rather quickly. On the down side, they were already being accosted by some centipede woman monster. In all honesty, based on the difficulty level this zone was known for and the quality of the equipment they'd seen others come here prepared with, the monster would probably oneshot Ari if it got its hands on her. Hell, he could probably oneshot her with a Magic Bolt or something. But was whatever shit level of HP a level 1 had low enough to qualify for the Necromancer requirement? Eh, best not to risk pissing anyone off. Food for thought for later, though.

"Ari have what, twenty health? Thirty? Fucking anything in this zone will oneshot her!" Amulak expressed his frustration, both to vent and to warn Ari herself to stop screwing around. He sighed, shaking his head as he began to fire up one of the many new spells he'd managed to learn during his grinding session last night.

"Trzymaj się swojego fiuta!" He bellowed, using Mana Control to enhance the damage of the Spell Spear he was launching straight at their foe.
Hidden 1 mo ago 1 mo ago Post by OwO
Raw
Avatar of OwO

OwO what's this?

Member Seen 13 hrs ago

Lv. 29
HP: 341/341 SP: 300/300 MP: 30/30
(300) + 10 + 10% (300) + 0 + 0% (30) + 0 + 0%
STR – 121 (100) + 5 + 15% | AGI – 55 (50) + 10% | END – 42 (40) + 5% | DEX – 40 (40) | LUC – 11 (11)


The group separated once more. This time, it was a ladies night out. Encountering a ghost as they moved through the fog would have sucked, since they only had one talisman. Still though, Mags was ready to suplex a ghost straight into the ground. That or haul ass since she can't grab a ghost. Ames fears of the land wasn't exactly reciprocated by Mags. After all, Mags was the type of person to bust into a haunted house while screaming that she was going to beat the shit out of the ghost.

They quickly found themselves hiding behind trees. Oni were feasting on a bear. Man, Oni cuisine was a bit behind. Maybe if they had salt and fire... Alternatively, they could have just been dismantling to take back elsewhere. Well, that wasn't important.

The two had a quick discussion on what to do.

"Yea. Onis. Red and blue, like that myth only weebs remember." She was less saddened about the bear dying, though. "It's a bear. You'd be out camping in the woods and BANG. Suddenly you're being mauled."

When Ames brought up the plan of attack, Mags instantly knew what she wanted to do.

"Sure, why not." She had already gone ahead, getting the Oni's attention and waving with a wild amount of enthusiasm. "Wus poppin', bros?"

Instead of just ending it there, Mags decided to do an international peace maneuver. One that anyone, even an Oni, would understand. Her body began to move to an invisible beat. The international dance of peace and prosperity was now being performed.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by GreenGoat
Raw
Avatar of GreenGoat

GreenGoat Harmless Flower Person

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Ari Reina Caladis(Theresa)



She let out a shrill squeak as Raime rammed into her, which turned louder and higher still as Ari saw what was pursuing her.

"You really should stop running off alone like that. Especially in places like these."

"Places lik-"

"Ari have what, twenty health? Thirty? Fucking anything in this zone will oneshot her!"

"EH!? So you guys brought me here to die!?"

Ari had already died once, and it took forever to wait for that timer to go down. She wasn't going to waste more of her time here, so she almost immediately scampered away. She was unfamiliar with video games, but she wasn't an idiot. If things here can move faster than her, AND have enough damage to slap her into the void, she wasn't going to stick around.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by ERode
Raw
GM
Avatar of ERode

ERode Meteoric

Member Seen 28 min ago

Virtual mana veins fired up within Amulak’s body again, shearing away only a small portion of the reservoir that now made up his mana pool. Directing it upwards, he crafted a spear of arcane energies above the centipede woman’s midsection and dropped it down. The earth itself cracked from the force of the magical attack, the feedback of that sensation of ‘release’ sending shivers up the mage’s arms. He could see clearly as those same energies seeped through the centipede woman’s exoskeleton and into her own veins, working to paralyze her body. But her body was long, and her feet were many. Even as six of them twitched, unmoved, ninety-four of them still propelled her towards Raime.

The ranger was not her meal for tonight though. Muscular, stocky men had stringy, tough flesh; from experience, the centipede women knew that it was Immortal women, their bodies sculpted to perfection within the Upper Realms, who held the tastiest flesh.

Raime’s reflexes and speed, a single step faster than the monstrous woman before him, afforded him the ability to narrowly avoid getting gored by her over-sized teeth. Half his body collided with her boulder-hard cheekbone instead, and his physical resilience was unable to withstand such tremendous force. Launched ten meters, he crashed into the branches of a thorny bramble, chest heaving but lungs painfully unable to draw in air as his health dropped by another 57 HP.

And Ari, for all her speed, found herself arrested all of a sudden by something warm, something wet. The centipede woman’s split tongue wrapped itself around her arm, her blackened eyes narrowed into sadistic slits as her mouth opened wider and wider. There were teeth inside too. Lining the roof of her mouth, the throat, the uvula, the esophagus. Pinkish flesh, pulsating in anticipation.

With a shlurp, the tongue retracted, and the cat girl was pulled towards that gaping maw.
@Psyker Landshark@Cu Chulainn@Searat@GreenGoat

Certainly, it was a bold move, stepping out to the open and breaking out into dance. At the very least though, Magpie didn’t dance poorly. Her accelerated sense of time hadn’t yet kicked in, but her control over her body was on point as her forearms flicked in and out, as her body gyrated like a blender, as her feet went fast against the ground.

Throughout her entire dance, the three oni watched, their expressions unreadable to a human. But as she settled down, the blue one rose up. He slapped his belly once, drained the last of whatever noxious alcohol was in his flask, and then spewed it out into a fine mist above him. Raising his hands upwards, he allowed himself to be purified in the spirits, before raising one leg straight up. Skywards.

BOOM.

His foot struck the ground like lightning, a shockwave that blew Magpie’s hair back. Behind the tree, Ames had to cover his own ankle bell, lest they chime in the wake of thunder. The two red oni beside him bared their teeth, still bloodied from the meal they partook in, as the blue one’s hands clenched into fists that could shatter mountains.

Silence suffused the space.

His fists swung out to one side. His arms and shoulders began to rotate.

His fists swung out to the other side. His arms and shoulders rotated even faster.

He raised them upwards again, sliding sideways as both booty and belly jiggled in a blur of movement.

Was this…also a dance?
@Yankee@OwO

He had escaped. With a chop of his cleaver, Klein was free!

But, like any horror movie, it was always the buff ones who professed that they had no fear of the monster that chased them. The ones who took the fight to the monster. The ones who died, if not first, then certainly second. Perhaps the mountain man had drowned himself in his fears so much that he had missed out on that particular trope.

Regardless, in deciding to press the attack, he had lost his opportunity to escape.

You make crafting this nightmare so easy…

The giggling of children sounded in the boughs of the blooming tree as the Brutal Cleaver drove itself deep into the tree’s trunk, a force that shook some of the petals loose. They fell down, the kiss of their forms against his skin gentle and warm, before dissolving soon after. The sap that seeped out from the tree was a dark green, while the crick-crackling of the roots behind him alerted Klein to the fact that a fence of thick roots now enclosed him in close combat with the tree.

A tree that continued to bloom and shed these pink petals.

His health had yet to fall, but something else did in its place.
@Shovel
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Cu Chulainn
Raw
Avatar of Cu Chulainn

Cu Chulainn blue

Member Seen 25 min ago


HP 550/550 SP 350/350 MP 370/370


Sensing how fast the centipede monster was in relation to himself, and noting that its preferred target is both Raime and Ari at the moment, Lew knew he needed to act more quickly if he wanted to save his friends. This meant that he needed to use that talisman. Taka-Ryu's words echoed into Lew's mind, his suggestion of taking a Swiftness Talisman truly was a good one to take. Drawing the talisman and saying a quick prayer, Lew activated the talisman onto himself, his movements filling with newfound speed. He was certain that with this boost, he will keep up with the monster more properly.

Now, filled with the winds of Zephyrus, Lew leapt towards the monster's ugly head, his staff wound up and clenched in two hands. If he hadn't abandoned the path of the blade, he would easily just save Ari's life with one slice of his blade. However, pursuing this new path is what allowed him to reach such speeds in the first place. As he reached the monster's head, he struck its jaw twice in opposing directions with a Double Strike, aiming to get some sort of reaction from it so that it may retract its tongue away from his companion.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Searat
Raw
Avatar of Searat

Searat The Aqueous Rodent

Member Seen 23 hrs ago


HP: 179/300 | MP: 315/315 | SP: 270/330



The first thing the scout did after being thrown back into a thorny pile of pain was to slip a Clover into his mouth and to mercilessly masticate the herb to a paste that relieved the agony that racked his mind and body. Though as the pain faded, the dull throbbing throughout his battered body warned him that he can't take much more punishment. "<Shit...>" He muttered under his breath as he stood up from his thorny bed to see the catgirl get snatched up by the centipede woman's unbelievably long and prehensile tongue. If it didn't give him nightmares before, that sight alone solidified the monster's place in the man's list of 'shit I would never want to see again.'

Lugh had pulled out and used a talisman that buffed his speed to roughly equal his speed and rushed to the aid of their restrained companion by trying to smack the creature's jaw twice. Not needing another hint, Raime too went on the offensive. Drawing out his Wargtooth Dagger from his side and made a beeline to the tongue. If Lugh was aiming to discombobulate the monster, then he would attempt to sever the tongue to increase the likelihood of freeing their would-be ninja.

In a blink of an eye, Raime closed the distance and delivered several vicious slashes with pinpoint accuracy to the extended tongue muscle. If the monster were to retaliate at any point, Raime would have prepared to activate [Dive N Strike] so he could have a chance in avoiding the attack entirely and severing the tongue in one fell swoop.









Hidden 1 mo ago Post by GreenGoat
Raw
Avatar of GreenGoat

GreenGoat Harmless Flower Person

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Ari Reina Caladis(Theresa)



Her advance was halted suddenly by a tug on her arms, her tail puffing out instantly as she processed what happened.

The centipede grabbed her, and was opening its mouth to receive the succulent morsel at the end of its tongue. Perhaps she should have opted for some sort of poison to put on her weapons, now that she was thinking about it. Ari's free hand reached into the belt of throwing daggers, grabbing as much of it as her fingers can hook onto, before throwing the entire bundle in a volley towards the monster's open mouth.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet