Hidden 1 mo ago Post by savannahssu
Raw
GM
Avatar of savannahssu

savannahssu

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

Fernstar: WillowClan Camp


Fernstar's ears pricked at the sound of her name from the returning patrol, and she was suddenly perplexed at the scent of a strange cat as well. Glancing quickly at Blackpelt, she said sternly and quietly under her breath, "We'll talk more about this later. I want to know everything and every CAT you saw. It is VERY important that you remember. Return to your den; we'll be leaving soon. Jumping down from her den, she padded across the camp in darkness until she reached the center of camp where Brambletail, Spidernose and Redleap were standing, a strange skinny tom in tow. Cautiously, she circled the tom, sizing him up. Clearly he wasn't much of a threat. . . His pelt was matted and unkempt, he looked like he hadn't eaten in a moon and it was obvious that he was anxious. "Did you find him on our territory?" Fernstar asked as she faced her warriors. Honestly, she was surprised this skinny tom had even made it this far into the dense forest without freezing to death or getting picked off by something. He must have come from somewhere close by surely?


Her paws itched underneath her with desire to begin her journey to the Moonpool and a patrol bringing a strange cat back to camp was not something she wanted to worry about while she was gone from camp. To keep her Clan safe, she needed to get to the Moonpool and receive her nine lives from StarClan. She could protect them from anything then. . .
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by TykerS97
Raw
Avatar of TykerS97

TykerS97

Member Seen 18 days ago

Moosepaw: Training


Moosepaw flinched several times at the blows Duskwing was able to rain down on him. She may not look it but she had muscle behind her blows. Taking the opportunity Moosepaw launched both of his hind legs into Duskwing's stomach and began to repeatedly land 6 blows into her soft underbelly. Using those same blows Moosepaw launched himself out from underneath her making sure to protect his underbelly.... Moosepaw got back to his feet and began to move and circle around Duskwing trying his best to not sit still. Speed was his friend here and as long as he kept moving then he should be able to keep Duskwing from doing that again.

I need to topple Duskwing over, lets try and get on her back. Moosepaw did his best to keep to Duskwing's backside and once he was slightly to her side he pounced. Landing on the top of Duskwing's back Moosepaw used all his strength to topple her over. Once knocked over Moosepaw went for the throat and hit it's underside with his sheathed paws several times.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by The Elvenqueen
Raw
Avatar of The Elvenqueen

The Elvenqueen An Elven Jedi

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Spidernose

WillowClan Territory ----> WillowClan Camp

______________________________


Spidernose ducked into camp shortly after Redleap, her ears coming forward as she nodded and began to look around for their leader, though it wasn't long before the calico was making their way towards them.
"Yes, Fernstar, he was crashing through the woods while I was trying to hunt." the warrior confirmed. "Says he's been looking for the Clan. Do you know him at all?"
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Eklispe
Raw
Avatar of Eklispe

Eklispe SSP

Member Seen 7 days ago

Brambletail: WillowClan Territory


"Yes, seems he somehow heard WillowClan was looking for members. Figured you could at least have a look at him before we do anything." Brambletail said. He still by no means trusted the new cat, but for now there wasn't much information to work with. They'd have to be hyper vigilant in the future, with the clan leader leaving, foxs about, and now this new cat.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by savannahssu
Raw
GM
Avatar of savannahssu

savannahssu

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

Fernstar: WillowClan Camp

Interacting with: @Ambra


Fernstar waved her tail telling her warriors to disperse and sat down in front of the small tom, dipping her head to examine the piece of fabric around his neck. She remembered seeing similar pieces of fabric around the necks of cats that explored the forest from the Twoleg village, and she had always wondered how they had gotten used to something wrapped around their necks all the time. But, given that he had come all the way out here, she assumed he was looking for a different life; one in which he wasn't a kittypet. Raising her head, she addressed the tom with a firm but calm voice. "What's your name kittypet? Who told you about WillowClan? How did you find us?" In waiting for his response, she glanced around the camp and it struck her that she hadn't seen Maplestream for most of the evening. Where would she go this late? It's not like her to disappear without letting any cat know where she was going. Worry struck her.


Suddenly her worry about her friend overrode her curiosity about the small kittypet. Fixing him with a stern gaze, she stood. "Don't move. Jumping onto the Highstump Fernstar yowled, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highstump!" As the cats quickly turned in her direction and began padding towards the center of camp, she spoke, a tinge of anxiety lingering in her voice. "Maplestream has not been in camp most of the night and we all know it is not like her to disappear without telling any cat where she was going. I would like 3 cats to form a patrol and try to locate her. She might have just wandered further from camp than she realized and I may be worrying about nothing; but in this kind of weather, any cat could easily get lost and freeze if they aren't careful. Which cats are going?" As she raked her gaze over her Warriors waiting for some cat to speak up, she glanced over at the kittypet, who had stayed where she ordered him to, but was gazing at Fernstar with a gaze that hinted towards confusion, but she could tell curiosity was there too.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by savannahssu
Raw
GM
Avatar of savannahssu

savannahssu

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

Sunfur: WillowClan Camp


Sunfur quickly stood and padded towards the Highstump. To be truthful, he hadn't noticed that Maplestream had been gone until Fernstar had brought it up. He had just assumed she was out on a patrol, or resting in the Warrior's den. I should be more watchful over my Clanmates. They deserve protection. . . He raised his voice so Fernstar could hear and volunteered to lead the patrol to look for Maplestream. Waiting for other cats to volunteer, he glanced over at the small kittypet tom sitting near the entrance to the camp and wondered where he could have come from. Part of him admired the cat for trekking all the way though the dense and dangerous forest in this harsh leafbare to find the Clan; it was impressive. But the more suspicious part of him wondered why he had come in the first place? It was clear he was a kittypet; so why would he leave the comfort of his Twoleg den and pellet food for the harsh and dangerous life of a Clan cat? That is assuming that was his goal anyway. The forest was getting dark, and the sun had completely set over the tops of the sharp pine trees. Would Fernstar leave to begin her journey to the Moonpool with one of her Clanmates missing?
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by savannahssu
Raw
GM
Avatar of savannahssu

savannahssu

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

Near the WillowClan Camp. . .


The black tom placed every paw carefully on the snowy ground in front of him, careful as to not break any twigs under the snow. The patrol's scents might be disguised but any cat nearby would hear them if they made noise unintentionally. He raised his tail for his followers to stop as he heard a she-cat's voice; even louder now than it had been beneath the large cedar tree. She was addressing the Clan meowing about a warrior being missing. She must be their leader. We will need to find out who this she-cat is first and foremost he thought carefully. Crouching down as low as he could, he could see through a gap in the rough grass that there was also a scraggly black kittypet sitting near the entrance to their camp, looking tense. His pelt stood on end with anger. Taking in kittypets. Where have I seen THIS before? Turning to address his patrol, who were crouched behind him, he hissed quietly, "Explore their territory. If they're a real Clan they will have scent markers. I want to know where their borders are and where they hunt. Do NOT steal their prey! Do not give them any reason to believe we are trying to take their prey or their land. The black tom's eyes glinted with excitement and he sneered at his patrol mates. "We are helpless kittypets with no home remember? And don't be afraid to scrape yourself up a little while you're at it" As the white she-cat and brown tom turned and slunk in different directions, he made his way around the east wall of the camp, keeping enough distance so it would be hard to hear him. He needed as much information as possible before he could speak a word to these imposter Clan cats. . .
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Ambra
Raw
Avatar of Ambra

Ambra Good Borb!

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago


Redleap




"My name is Wolf..." the kittypet began to tell Fernstar, though Redleap noticed that something else was on their leader's mind.

Before she could even say anything, Fernstar pulled away from the conversation and jump onto the Highstump. Her eyes brightened up when she said that Maplestream had been missing overnight. How strange. She swore that she saw her the other day. Redleap pushed her way to the front of the crowd and gazed up at her. "I'll go on the patrol. Maplestream is a good cat. I'm worried about her," she told Fernstar.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by PrankFox
Raw
Avatar of PrankFox

PrankFox Disaster Master

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago


Duskwing felt her breath get knocked out of her as Moosepaw slammed into her side. He had some weight to him that was for sure. She brought her paws up to defend against his blows to her throat and underbelly. She used all four of her paws to slam into him; pushing him away enough that she could roll onto her feet and get into a defensive position. She panted slightly as she shook the dirt out of her fur. Both of them were getting tired and the sun was beginning to get low. She didn't want them walking back to camp in complete darkness. "Let's head back. I think that's enough for today." She gave him a rare, warm smile, "I think you're more than ready for your warrior name."



Stormheart looked up as the strange new cat entered camp. He was scrawny and definitely didn't seem like he was from the area. The only reason he should be here is if he wanted to join the clan. They could use more paws to help out, but they also didn't really have prey to spare this leafbare. He shrugged. Ultimately it was up to Fernstar if he would join or not, and he was in the process of talking to him so. He followed Fernstar with his eyes as she leapt up onto the stump and made his way over to listen to what she was saying.


He frowned. Maplestream had been with them when they had fought the fox. Did she not come back after that? He could've sworn she was following them, but then again, maybe not. He couldn't really remember. "I'll go as well." He called out; standing to join Redleap and Sunfur in the patrol. He liked Maplestream and he certainly didn't want anything bad to happen to her.
Hidden 1 mo ago 1 mo ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Seen 1 hr ago

*redacted*
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by The Elvenqueen
Raw
Avatar of The Elvenqueen

The Elvenqueen An Elven Jedi

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

___________________________________________________________________________
Spidernose

WillowClan Territory


interacting with: @Ambra's Wolf, @savannahssu's Fernstar
___________________________________________________________________________


Spidernose perked her ears forward, waiting to see what Fernstar thought about the kittypet’s name. It was rather odd, wasn’t it, she was realising as she thought about it more. When it was mentioned that Maplestream had gone missing, the fur along the brown-and-cream she-cat’s spine rose in worry. She’d been on hunting patrol with Maplestream earlier that day. Had she not come back to camp with them? This was not good, not good at all…

As much as she wanted to help look for their lost Clanmate, however, Spidernose knew they couldn’t leave the camp undefended whilst Fernstar and Blackpelt were away at the Moonpool, so instead she dipped her head to the Clan leader and assured her.
“I think it would be best if I stayed to guard the camp, we don’t want all our warriors out on patrol, do we? Just...just in case that fox comes back or brings a friend, or something. I do hope Maplestream is alright though and we can find her...”
Hidden 26 days ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Blackpelt: Fernstars den

_______________________________________


He sighs, and heads back to his den, flopping down, and staring at the wall. Why is this happening to me? I'm trapped between the real world and the dead one, and it's starting to tear away at my mind..... He sighs, and paces around in his den, tail fluffed up. I'm just paranoid........right? He swallows nervously, and sighs down, tail whipping about, and he shudders. I'm just glad Tigerstar is truly dead, along with that.....kitten. That monster of a kitten.
1x Like Like
Hidden 19 days ago Post by savannahssu
Raw
GM
Avatar of savannahssu

savannahssu

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

Maplestream: WillowClan Territory


Flinching against the cold, damp wind Maplestream pushed her body as flat as she could against the layer of thin snow as the large rapid roared beneath her in the gorge only a few tail lengths away. She tried not to think about the steep, dangerous drop down into the rushing, violent rapid she knew would swallow any cat who was unfortunate enough to fall in. None of us are good enough at swimming to survive that. . . She had been trekking through WillowClan territory for most of the day and was sure she was pretty far from camp because she couldn't smell her Clanmates scents or their borders anymore.

While she had been exploring their territory, she was surprised at what she had discovered. Despite the land around the camp being easy to navigate and somewhat predictable, the territory got more complicated, random and dangerous the further she went. Fallen frozen trees, sharp rocks, and of course the freezing, rushing rapids that connected at different points among the gorges. She had to admit she had no idea where in particular she was going, nor where the Moonpool was. But when thinking about it, she supposed her goal wasn't actually to find the Moonpool itself. She just needed to know the territory well enough to be able to report back to Fernstar before she left the camp at dawn exactly what to expect outside the Clan's borders. She cared about her friend so much and would never be able to forgive herself if something happened that she could have prevented. She had been traveling in what was mostly a straight line for a while now so she finally decided to head in a different direction to gauge another part of the territory.

As she padded in a westward direction, she felt her stomach growl and realized that she hadn't eaten anything since she left camp and knew she had to stop to hunt. Opening her jaws to taste the air, she picked up the scent of mouse and quietly followed the smell until it led her to the roots of a large pine tree where the ground was sheltered from the layers of snow. As she crouched beside one of the larger roots, another smell hit her muzzle. She was sure it was another cat, but not one she recognized. It smelled foreign almost. Like whoever left it wasn't from this area. Her curiosity peaking, she began circling the tree and scenting the nearby clumps of bracken. She tilted her head in confusion as another two scents, very similar to the first but slightly unique in turn entered her jaws. Three cats? I've never seen any cat that wasn't a WillowClan warrior anywhere in this forest before. And their scents are so intermingled it's almost certain they came together. Forgetting about the mouse she was stalking, she padded slightly to the right following the scent which lead through some denser, tough grass to a damp patch of mud and dead leaves. Maplestream stopped in her tracks and looked at the ground with apprehension as she suddenly realized what she was seeing. The leaves had been trampled and the damp dirt disturbed in multiple places. Their scent trail disappeared. Whichever cats had been here knew that rolling in wet leaves and dirt would mask their scent, and they didn't want anyone knowing they were here.
1x Like Like
Hidden 8 days ago 7 days ago Post by Hazelrah
Raw
Avatar of Hazelrah

Hazelrah unhindered grandma

Member Seen 7 hrs ago

Honeykit: WillowClan Camp


A small black and orange tortoiseshell she-cat slipped out of the nursery, feeling unsure. Fernstar had said all cats old enough to catch their own prey, and while she wasn't officially an Apprentice yet, Honeykit was the requisite 6 moons of age... Maybe this is it. Maybe I'll be named an Apprentice and begin my Warrior training. Maybe I'll finally start to belong. Honeykit trotted forward, glancing around at the other cats assembling before Fernstar, feeling small and out of place. She heard Fernstar and Sunfur discussing a patrol for Maplestream, and worry seeped into her. She didn't know Maplestream, she didn't really know anyone except for Blackpelt who checked on her and made sure she was fed, and Fernstar, but she still felt deep concern at the Warrior's absence. If a strong, brave Warrior like Maplestream can go missing...what's to keep a silly little kit like me safe? The anxious thoughts crept at Honeykit's mind, fighting to gain the center of her focus and attention.


Suddenly, the young she-cat straightened her head up, sticking her tail high in the air, forcing an air of nonchalance and courage even though she felt nothing like it. She belonged to WillowClan. The best Clan in the world! She was not going to let silly fearful thoughts get to her. She had no recollection of her life before the past moon -- all she knew was loneliness in the Nursery as she recovered, the only one currently staying there, and hazy vague memories of her life before she was found by Fernstar. I am going to make Fernstar proud. I am going to make WillowClan proud. Honeykit settled herself at the edge of the clearing, towards the center of camp, in full view of the Highstump but not immediately in the way. She curled her tail around her dainty paws and fixed her gaze on Fernstar, ears twitching, bright green eyes glittering with excitement, anticipation, and nerves.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet