There are two sides
Every story changes when the perspective changes. When a cat catches and eats a mouse it will tell about an exciting hunt and an exquisite lunch to its fellow cats, whereas a mouse will talk about a clawed monster who chased and devoured one of their own.
Every story has two sides. And it’s your job to show them.
- At all times follow the Fundamental Rules of the Guild and the Moderation Policy for Forum Contests.
- After reading the above this should be obvious: No plagiarism and respect copyright laws.
- The story you submit must be written by you and specifically for this contest.
- This is a place for original fiction, no fanfiction allowed.
- No explicit sex, but you may fade to black.
- No excessive violence or gore.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to this thread. You will receive updates on the contest and on the number of entries, and reminders about the deadline here. I will not PM them.
- For this contest I want you to write the same story, but from a different perspective. The same event viewed through different eyes.
- There will be a minimum word count of 1000 and a maximum of 10000
- Please PM @Calle the entries and give it as title RPGC#28 - (Your Title).
- Your entry can be anonymous or carry your name. Let me know what you want in the PM. If you don't specify, your entry will be posted anonymously, but you may always claim your story during or after the voting round.
Even for anonymous entries, the name of the writer will be added to the entry in the Hall of Fame.
- The deadline is August 31th, 9:00 CET, which is 7:00 game time (both times are in a.m.)
Number of entries so far: 0