- No characters that are permanently 'huge'. This means no dragons and the like. Characters that are just... tall are fine, especially if you take their height into account properly and they have to duck and stuff to get under doors.
- An exception to this is characters that can shapeshift into a bigger size. They will not be able to grow to their full size indoors because of size issues, but they're otherwise fine.
- No invincible characters. You should be able to get hurt in fights if they break out. Agelessness is fine, as long as your character can still be somehow killed.
- No omnipotent/omniscient/etc powers. There should be a limit to your character's powers.
- Please use common sense when creating your character. Nobody's perfect, weaknesses are a thing and they're both good and fun to have.
- I reserve the right to ask you to change things to your character, or reject them, if they do not fit or are too overpowered in some way. Engaging in a discussion about this with me in PM is fine (preferable over discussing it in the thread), I'm open to talking about such things, but if I insist on you changing something and you refuse then I won't accept your character.
- If you want some, or all, of your character's details/info to be kept a secret from the others, PM them to me so I can approve them in private!
- Please post characters in the OOC tab until I approve of them, at which point you can post them in this tab!
Note: It's not mandatory to use this exact sheet, it's more of an example/guideline thing. Feel free to add as much or change it as much as you want.
Appearance: (Description, Image, or both)