Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by Moth
Raw
OP
Avatar of Moth

Moth Unbannable

Member Seen 6 days ago



YA DID IT AGAIN, JIMMY.
YA CRASHED ON THE MOON.


i'll get tired of this soon so don't give me shitty suggestions pls
1x Like Like
Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by Moth
Raw
OP
Avatar of Moth

Moth Unbannable

Member Seen 6 days ago

>LOOK INSIDE SPACESHIP FOR SUPPLIES
Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by Moth
Raw
OP
Avatar of Moth

Moth Unbannable

Member Seen 6 days ago

>LOOK INSIDE SPACESHIP FOR SUPPLIES




YA FOUND A FLASHLIGHT, A WARMER SPACESUIT, AND A PIECE OF PIPE OR SOMETHING.

Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by Galaxy Raider
Raw
Avatar of Galaxy Raider

Galaxy Raider Sven

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

<Snipped quote>



YA FOUND A FLASHLIGHT, A WARMER SPACESUIT, AND A PIECE OF PIPE OR SOMETHING.


>Kick the wrecked ship one good time like the piece of garbage that it is before heading north
Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by Antarctic Termite
Raw
Avatar of Antarctic Termite

Antarctic Termite Resident of Mortasheen

Member Seen 2 mos ago

>use the flashlight to look ahead and make sure you're not walking into some hazard as you go north.
Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by Moth
Raw
OP
Avatar of Moth

Moth Unbannable

Member Seen 6 days ago

>use the flashlight to look ahead and make sure you're not walking into some hazard as you go north.


>Kick the wrecked ship one good time like the piece of garbage that it is before heading north




Because it's DAYTIME and you accidentally deleted SHIPKICK.JPEG you have accomplished only one of those things. You trek further north, until you find two unequally interesting prospects along the crater-swept horizon: A SPOOKY MOON CAVE and a SIGN.

What will you do?
Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by Vor
Raw
Avatar of Vor

Vor Customly Titled

Member Seen 4 yrs ago

>Ignore the SIGN which is for pussies and enter the SPOOKY MOON CAVE, because it's a goddamn SPOOKY MOON CAVE!
Hidden 5 yrs ago 5 yrs ago Post by Moth
Raw
OP
Avatar of Moth

Moth Unbannable

Member Seen 6 days ago

>Ignore the SIGN which is for pussies and enter the SPOOKY MOON CAVE, because it's a goddamn SPOOKY MOON CAVE!




You disregard the sign and enter the spooky cave. It smells like the INSIDE OF YOUR HELMET. Which is to say, YOU CANNOT SMELL IT. You can feel the cave, though. It feels cold.
What will you do?
Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by ClocktowerEchos
Raw
Avatar of ClocktowerEchos

ClocktowerEchos *Doots Trumpets with Malicious Intent*

Member Seen 9 days ago

>Dry hump the cave wall. For science.
1x Like Like
Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by Antarctic Termite
Raw
Avatar of Antarctic Termite

Antarctic Termite Resident of Mortasheen

Member Seen 2 mos ago

>Specifically, stand in that puddle of water while dry humping the cave wall.
Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by Keyguyperson
Raw
Avatar of Keyguyperson

Keyguyperson Welcome to Cyberhell

Member Seen 2 days ago

>take off helmet so you can smell the cave
Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by ClocktowerEchos
Raw
Avatar of ClocktowerEchos

ClocktowerEchos *Doots Trumpets with Malicious Intent*

Member Seen 9 days ago

>take off the helmet so you can smell the cave as you dry hump it lovingly with great enthusiasm and passion
Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by Ace of Spades
Raw
Avatar of Ace of Spades

Ace of Spades ♠Class 'A' Offender♠

Member Seen 5 yrs ago

>Go peep dat shit in that puddle over there.

If it were just a rock I don't see why it'd be a different color than the rest unless it was important.
Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by Witch Cat
Raw
Avatar of Witch Cat

Witch Cat C.A.T. Cat / Coolest of All Time

Member Seen 2 yrs ago

>Don't fuck the rock, but instead sensually touch it. Looking for clues of course.
Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by Moth
Raw
OP
Avatar of Moth

Moth Unbannable

Member Seen 6 days ago


You feel INCREDIBLY WOOZY, as if some COSMIC FORCE controlling you was suddenly away from home and using a second rate paint program. If you were some sort of CARTOON CHARACTER, your updates would continue FRIDAY.

1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by Moth
Raw
OP
Avatar of Moth

Moth Unbannable

Member Seen 6 days ago

>Don't fuck the rock, but instead sensually touch it. Looking for clues of course.

>Go peep dat shit in that puddle over there.





AW SHUCKS. IT'S A DADGUM CAVE MONSTER. WAY TO GO JIMBO


As it turns out, the rock is some sort of MOONBEAST. Fortunately, this cave monster looks kind of LAME and NONTHREATENING. Still, you're no closer to being off the moon than you were before, and now your SPACE BOOTS are wet. At least you found this sweet cave. What will you do?

Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by ClocktowerEchos
Raw
Avatar of ClocktowerEchos

ClocktowerEchos *Doots Trumpets with Malicious Intent*

Member Seen 9 days ago

>Seduce the monster and get ready to have kids with it, if you aren't getting off any time soon, might as well make the most of it.
Hidden 5 yrs ago Post by Witch Cat
Raw
Avatar of Witch Cat

Witch Cat C.A.T. Cat / Coolest of All Time

Member Seen 2 yrs ago

>gently try to kick its lame teeth in
Hidden 5 yrs ago 5 yrs ago Post by Majoras End
Raw
Avatar of Majoras End

Majoras End Oyasumi~

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

>Use the pipe(?) to beat the monster into a pulp.
Hidden 5 yrs ago 5 yrs ago Post by Mae
Raw
Avatar of Mae

Mae Crayola

Member Seen 2 mos ago

>sing it the song of your people while drying off your moonsocks
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet