Hidden 18 days ago Post by rivaan
Raw
Avatar of rivaan

rivaan

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

Prima Rave
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Music Room β†’ Joyous Corridor
Skills: Dexterity
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


The situation was slowly turning for the upside... probably. The people who didn't just bail out of the room at the start of the commotion, finally caved in and agreed to go search for help. Rave was really glad that they decided to do so at last, but the degree of urgency in both of them or rather the lack of urgency, shocked her. For yet another time she wondered what manners of people she got entangled with... Vaguely a question of this danger was worth it crossed her mind, but the answer was still the same as when she decided to come. She sighed, throwing looks at Penance and then at Tack as both of them left the music room in different direction. Rave also couldn't help, but raise an eyebrow at the way the Sister woman was heading.' Who knows... maybe she will find help there?' She asked herself as she heard Plum say it was fine and he replaced her in pressuring his wound.

β€œAlright! I will go find someone...” Rave stated as she hurried to stand up, wiping some of the blood in her trousers as she did so and hurried for the doorway leading to the joyous corridor. There wasn't much time to be wasted, Plum's blood was flowing. She hoped he wasn't going to die because she failed to keep the wound pressured or something. Then again people survived with cuts... right?

Anyways she stormed out the Music Room after some fiddling around with the door towards the Joyous corridor, but after a failed attempt at opening the door cause directions of opening are a thing, she was finally in the corridor. She looked left and right, saw Tack and a Mauve to the right and decided she prefers to search to the left so she moved to the door at far left of her.
2x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 17 days ago Post by Romero
Raw
Avatar of Romero

Romero Prince of Darkness

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Justice Cobalt
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Gaming Room β‡’ Joyous Corridor
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Cobalt was quickly losing his patience with the four men. Their quips and sarcasm had been almost charming at first, but it was quickly grating on him. He didn't respond to their jibe about his name, simply returning their sarcastic glances with a cold one of his own. He watched Amaranthine turn to look at him, but her attention quickly shifted over his shoulder, and a cold gust reminded him that the hidden doorway was still half-open. He looked back at himself, frowning for a moment before shrugging. It had somewhat lost it's draw for him, and besides, he had far more ...he struggled to find the right word... interesting matters close at hand. As if on cue, the voice of Mauve echoed around the room again.

He smiled at the bitterness in her voice as she spoke to the four men, clearly she also wasn't entirely fond of the unusual quartet. In truth, Cobalt couldn't fully remember why he had left the charming woman in the first place, although clearly she had been busy in their time apart, his eyes flicking to the blood staining her sleeve again. But regardless, the pointed look she cast his way could hardly be misconstrued, and he'd been tiring of the present company anyway. Almost as suddenly as she had arrived, Mauve seemed to resolve to leave the room again, making her way back towards the main doorway. If Cobalt had been still deciding on his next course of action, the wink that Mauve cast back his way more than helped make up his mind. Cobalt burst to life himself, striding across the room, addressing Amaranthine and Swamp as he did so.

"Chanteuse, Doctor, it has been a pleasure. I'm sure I will see you both again."

As he walked past the four men, presumably musicians, he maintained his easy smile, but his eyes were cold.

"I look forward to seeing you perform, gentlemen."

With that, he had reached the door, and stepped through it after Mauve, glancing around for her.
1x Like Like
Hidden 17 days ago 16 days ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online

Captain Moss
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Central Hall -> Grand Vestibule
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Captain Moss stared at Margarete and sighed a bit and lifted up his hand surrendering he wasn't allowed to follow which was fine by him, and shook his head a bit. "Alright then." Moss said as he started to back away when Blush quickly came up, patting him on the cheek which annoyed him a little bit. "I'll see you around then, I guess stay safe." Captain Moss watched the two women walking off towards wherever they were heading off to, hearing the bit about more guests arriving very soon, wondering who exactly was coming over now. He started to head back down the flight of stairs again walking past Oliver.

Once he was back in the Grand Vestibule Captain Moss started to look around the area, seeing Jasper there once more in the area, and then spotted Miss Crème from earlier there in the corner of the room. Captain Moss looked around the room, for anything of interest seeing if there was something that he could do at least.
Hidden 16 days ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Online

Sister Penance
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Breakfast Room -> Grand Vestibule
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Penance glanced around the area that she was in, the room seemed somewhat empty to her it would seem, leaving her alone there. She wondered if anyone else had helped the man who had been injured since she had left the room, but seriously doubted it, there just wasn't enough time for them to be able to do that. She contemplated whether or not to get another drink of sorts, but she decided against it, after all, there wasn't much time for that.

She continued onwards, entering the Grand Vestibule once more. Honestly she kept going back and forth between the main room and everywhere else. Penance was almost certain that she had spent most of her time either entering this room, or going on through it. Noticing a few people talking, she contemplated whether or not to interrupt them, but decided against it. Something like that would be rude, so she decided to wait a few moments. She doubted that the man would die so quickly or something.
Hidden 15 days ago Post by Sigil
Raw
Avatar of Sigil

Sigil Literary Hatchetman

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Dr. Swamp
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Gaming Room
Skills: Intelligence
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


A streak of cruelty from the one musician. Though it was not aimed in his general direction, Swamp assumed that it was only a matter of time before details of his own situation become fuel for the quartet's amusement. Curiously, a flash of objectivity took him, and he contemplated how he might react to the situation when (and not if) it was to occur. He might have sighed, had he the motivation to put any effort into it. Cruelty was rampant in this place. Contagious even, if such a thing were possible. Perhaps his best defense against it was his sense of glaring indifference, coupled with an almost constant self-reminder that he was there for a specific purpose. That purpose did not include playing about with yet more people intent upon blackmail. The newest factor into that, the "monkey wrench", if you will, was the introduction of the Chanteuse into this equation. It seemed that the plan would have to broaden.

From somewhere outside, a voice that he assumed must belong to another of the guests issued forth a summons for an enigmatic figure known as "Chair Man". Ordinarily, there was a distinct lack of Rodenta Hindpartum to be issued as gift for the occasion, but the rabid unpredictability of the night was such that any touch of interesting might be assessed for merit. Even in hindsight. The easiest translation for this ...additional pseudonym... probably had something to do with the incident outside, involving seating. Was it really that much of a draw that people associated him for that? An unwillingness to give up a seat? It seemed so trivial. Pointless. Without context, the fellow could just as easily be speaking about Cobalt as himself, thinking about it. Same incident, both involved. But no, of course Swamp was the object of the summons. One asks for a physician. A Justice, if indeed the other man actually lived up to the title, was less likely to be in the demand of strangers. Judging by the decision of Cobalt to exit the room, it appeared that his assumption was about to be tested without his need to move at all. But his near certainty was that whomever this was, they were addressing him.

The Justice went so far as to spill a pleasantry before taking his leave. Be it honest intent or merely the window dressing of civility, it mattered little. They each had their reasons for being there. Snapping insult or attempting to outdo one another was counterproductive. The Doctor bowed his head and returned an intonation of, "Indeed, Justice. Best of luck in your endeavors." A bit stiffly perhaps, but Swamp had his own concerns weighing upon him. One of those concerns was Amaranthine, as it turned out. He looked toward her to attempt a guess as to her course of action, to see her looking at the slightly opened passage behind them. "Chanteuse, madame? Where would you like to go from here?"



Hidden 15 days ago Post by The Grey Dust
Raw
Avatar of The Grey Dust

The Grey Dust Evil Overlord / seeking Henchmen.

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Master Plum
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Music Room (Couch Left)
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 5
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Tick tick tick, tock tock tock, tick tock tick tock. The movement of idle hands around the clock, with every second came and gone, moved the pieces and the pawns. The dolt and Rave went one, Creme and the lady another, and between the four of them perhaps one will find some help. For now Plum had to keep his foot dressed, soaking up the sanguine wine. Had Mauve not sunk the dagger deeper perhaps the bleeding would have stopped, but that witch had to have her sadistic fun. At least now she would have to be wary around him, for what sort of man forgives so easily such cruelty? In self defense he protected himself from her sudden assault, but next time he would need no weapons to punish her aggression. Well, just his mind perhaps, just his mind.

And in his time alone, Plum relaxed, chuckling to himself. His bird still flitting about the piano, watching the master smile. A sharp whistle of his trained companion and there the raven flew back to the man's shoulder. The only one he knew he could care to trust, his faithful feathered friend. A clicking of this tongue entertained his bird, though the man was still hunched over applying pressure to his foot. The pain was bearable, a wincing sting here and there, but fortunately the body's response to such shock was just that. Surely by the time the dinner guests arrive, he'd be walking with a limp. If walking at all, Plum mused with a grimace. Where was that doctor? Why did he take so long to find?

Talking to his raven, and pouting his woes and worries, they may think Plum mad. Complaining in their secret way of all things to a bird's ear, of Mauve's treachery, of the idiot's stupidity in standing there wasting time, and of how the Lord of the Manor himself wanted them all dead. Of course the raven never spoke, never more speaking than Plum's imagination. Perhaps it was the bloodless, or was the man truly mad enough to think himself talking with himself? Yet none were around to hear him speak to the blackest beak, thus could the man be his true self, and let himself unwind.
Hidden 14 days ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose Arsenic and Old Lace

Member Online

Professor Walnut
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Gun Room
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Walnut raised an eyebrow at Titian for a moment. His mocking of the servant could prove to be correct - perhaps the man simply had no tongue. It wouldn't have been surprising to her. There had been many times when she wished to remove the tongue of one of her own servants. They were some that were best seen and never heard - yet in this case, it was downright irritating. Could the tongue have not been removed after Walnut had had her question answered? Hopefully the specimen was at least being put to good use - and if it wasn't, then that truly was a shame. A good tongue should never be wasted.

"If you lack a tongue, please bow your head," Walnut requested. She too ignored the call. It wasn't pertinent to her thoughts at the moment and so it was nothing more than mere background noise. "If you do have a tongue and have failed to speak, perhaps I can rectify the situation as you seem to have no need of it," she added coolly. Sure, they were uninvited guests in the manor but a servant who would not speak and would give no indication that they could comprehend being addressed was no use to any lord or lady. Perhaps it would be considered a service to the Shadowell family.


Hidden 13 days ago Post by rivaan
Raw
Avatar of rivaan

rivaan

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

Prima Rave
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Joyous Corridor β†’ Red Library
Skills: Charisma
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


The fact that Mauve was at the other end of the corridor was certainly not something Rave was happy about. She didn't like what the other woman had displayed back then and the maliciousness in the way she dealt with Plum. There was no reason to act out and make his injury even worse like she did and she looked like she enjoyed it, that Rave couldn't understand and it made her not want to be near the woman right now. She now had a definite proof that the people she arrived with or at least some of them were dangerous. Plum had reached for a dagger, but fumbled and Mauve hurt him instead, Rave was just glad that Mauve didn't slit his throat or something also... She didn't want people to die.

Putting those thoughts aside she walked into the room at the end of the corridor where she was at. She concluded this was the place where she had seen someone walk around through the fireplace! Having entered the room, the first person she saw was Envy! Then she saw a man. A tall man who looked like he belonged to the estate probably. She took a deep breath and started speaking in a somewhat pleading voice.” Please excuse me, but one of the people in the music rooms suffered a deep injury from a dagger in the foot... He's bleeding rather profusely, so please can you tell me if there's someone who can help? A doctor or even someone to at least bandage up the wound?” Rave asked with emotional voice.
Hidden 13 days ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea πŸ¦„ / The Elder GM

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

𝕋ick 𝕋ock
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Margarete glanced up the stairs and then down them again waiting for the woman to catch up with her. As she spotted her coming around the corner of the lower stair case she relaxed a bit and nodded towards her. "It seems that the invitation to have a room this evening for you then should be a well welcome release from the current situation," she said before motioning towards the stairs that lead further up into the manor itself. "We have a couple of flights to go up, will you be okay in that attire to ascend?" she asked and glanced the woman over once again.

The man in the Gun Room quirked a brow towards the woman and there was a slight grin that formed on his lips, he didn't answer. At least not verbally. He did however shrug a bit to Professor Walnuts question. As Titian spoke again the man nearly laughed but didn't. At least, once again, not verbally. His shoulders moved up and down as if he was laughing but there was no sound. Then he opened his mouth and showed what was within - nothing. Well there was the mouth and teeth but there was no tongue there. It seemed that something had got his tongue - though what little nub was there was clean cut so chances were, it wasn't a cat. Unless it was a huge fucking cat.

Four men stood close together in the Gaming room, their eyes on the woman known as Amaranthine for a time but they would move to the others. Watching them and they seemed to exchange glances towards each other that must have said far more than what was on the surface. They didn't move from their spots though. At least not now. "We look forward to the performance," the blonde said to Cobalt before he left the room. Each of them giving him a nod but their eyes went back to Dr. Swamp and Amaranthine. They still hadn't moved and it seemed that they were waiting for the woman to answer the doctors question.

It seemed that the Libraries were the place to be. At least for two. Tact moved over to the Yellow Library and began to thumb through the various books. Envy stayed near the door and seemed to have been almost ready to say something to the man in the Red Library but closed their mouth when Rave came in. The other man in the Red Library looked at the woman and quirked a brow towards her. "Do not bring blood into this room," he said firmly but sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "The breakfast room should have linens one can use or you could find Jasper. He should be in the Grand Vestibule currently. Oliver, a young lad, is in the Central Hall if he hasn't left his post and he can fetch anything of need."

About that time the bell from earlier rang again and Jasper looked at those that were starting to gather in the Grand Vestibule. "True guests are arriving now, please begin to move towards the Ballroom," he said as he motioned to the back of the manor. It was clear he was more concerned with who was ringing the bell now than those that had already arrived.
Hidden 13 days ago Post by Natsu
Raw
Avatar of Natsu

Natsu

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Miss Creme
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Breakfast Room -> Grand Vestibule
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 3
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Though Sister Penance had decided to ignore Miss Creme, she was lucky enough that Jasper had chosen that moment to address the two of them. She would've felt so uncomfortable going out of her way to get his attention, so the fact that it had just been given to her made what had to be done next much easier. "Actually Sir." She said slowly, "There's been an incident two rooms over, it would seem a guest of tonight's event has been stabbed." She said, bringing her hands out and clasping them together. "I worry he may be in need of medical attention." She figured that, if anything, Jasper would be worried about upsetting the incoming guests, even if not for the man's health.

She looked over towards Sister Penance with a small, kind smile on her face. Maybe she just hadn't heard her when Creme originally addressed her, she was, after all, a very quiet person. and she could see how somebody might just glance over herself. Hopefully she managed to catch that Creme had done her part, she assumed Jasper was not the type of man to appreciate repetition, and worried that her tacking anything more on might upset him. She did, however, decide to say, "If you would like, I can take you to him." She offered. Staying near somebody, especially a person in a position of power, would be comforting for Creme, especially in this trying time.
Hidden 13 days ago Post by mnkee
Raw
Avatar of mnkee

mnkee The lines will blur...

Member Seen 24 min ago

Madam Mauve
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor - Joyous Corridor β‡’ Billiards Room
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 3
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Looking down the corridor, Madam Mauve chuckled to herself as she saw Master Tack go to a room that most certainly didn't have the "Chair Man" in it. Her gaze shifted to the side as another individual entered the corridor. A glint came to her eyes as Prima Rave made eye contact with her before quickly fleeing to a different room, also one that didn't have a doctor in it. It would seem that Master Plum's luck was running thin. She cast her gaze back to the room she had come from, having heard what sounded like someone leaving it.

She was pleased to see that Justice Cobalt had opted to follow after her. She glanced over her shoulder at the room across from the Gaming Room, before turning her full attention back to Cobalt. She crooked her finger at him, beckoning him to follow her as she backed up across the hall into the Billiards Room. She then spun on her heels to face the new room, taking it in with her dark eyes. She honestly wasn't all that interested in what it had to offer, but more so, in what Cobalt had to offer her. However, she pretended as if the interior decorations interested her, while she waited to see if the man had taken the bait.
Hidden 12 days ago Post by Romero
Raw
Avatar of Romero

Romero Prince of Darkness

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Justice Cobalt
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Joyous Corridor β‡’ Billiards Room
Skills: Perception
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


The corridor was busier than it had been when Cobalt had last had the opportunity to visit it, clearly the other guests had also begun to explore the impressive house. In truth, Cobalt paid them little attention. Mauve hadn't moved far, and the unspoken invitation was only made clearer as she beckoned him to follow her. The door that she moved towards was the Billiards Room, and Cobalt watched as she stepped through the doorway and into the room beyond. An invitation from a woman who had managed to acquire blood on her sleeve since they had last seen each other, blood that Cobalt doubted was her own. He had had worse propositions in the past, but everything about this evening set him on edge. He hoped that Jane would still be within the room, so that they he wouldn't be entirely alone with the Madam.

Cobalt tried to weigh up his options, his eyes scanning Mauve for any source of the blood, but all he could focus on was how the dress clung to her. A stabbing pain behind his eyebrow caused him to wince slightly. The headache that had seemingly sprung into existence as he arrived at the manor continued to rear it's ugly head. It seemed to flare up whenever he attempted to focus, and he closed his eyes for an instant to clear it. Maybe there really had been something wrong with the food? Sighing, Cobalt shrugged slightly as he followed Mauve into the Billiards Room. After all, what's the worse that could happen?
Hidden 12 days ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Online

Debutante Blush
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Central Hall
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Blush followed quickly, eager to see where their venture would lead. She had wished to explore the manor and it seemed she would be getting the chance the others were not lucky enough to grasp. That alone made her feel welcome. "Oh dear, you don't know the half of it. Dreadfully boring, this lot seems to be. Apart from one or two of them, I would not waste breath being in the same vicinity as them. Thankfully, this has given me an excuse."

Blush huffed her way up the stairs. Truth be told, she was not dressed for long adventures in staircase-land, but beggars could not be choosers and she was not one to give up so easily. Plus, the prettiest of flowers had thorns. If anyone saw her and expected a delicate person, they would soon eat their words. "I am more than capable in adventure. I've done a lot worse in a lot more. Plus, it looks cute."

And truly, is that not what's most important?
Hidden 12 days ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea πŸ¦„ / The Elder GM

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Chanteuse Amaranthine
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Gaming Room -> Courtyard
Skills: Dexterity
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

This room was getting a lot more movement now but the simple fact of the matter remained, the four men that were requesting her to join them had not left and kept looking over to her. She barely nodded towards Justice Cobalt as he moved past her and left the room back through the original door they had entered through. Thing was, there was a much closer exit to the room and as Dr. Swamp asked her a question about her own direction she cast a glance his way. "Not that way," she said as her eyes moved towards the main door that lead back to the Joyous Corridor. Her voice was rather terse as she spoke and quick.

Nearly as quick as her heels were when she turned on them and decided to take the road not yet traveled. A satchel of sheet music in one arm, an instrument case in the other hand, and for such short legs she moved quickly and nimbly into the dark room of unknown use. It wasn't until she took several steps into the room that she stopped and looked around. It was dark in there, no light in the room itself and yet, she could see. The window from other rooms made looking about easy. As one has no problem looking from the streets at night into a house whose lights are on and the curtains are pulled back. She was standing in a garden and to her, it was lovely.
Hidden 12 days ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea πŸ¦„ / The Elder GM

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Mr. Titian
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Gun Room
Skills: Charisma
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Titian waited, and waited. This man seemed like he was finding this funny and it was apparent that Professor Walnut was about to school him in manners if the man didn't answer. "I'd listen to her," he said with a slight chuckle. Teachers did love giving punishment. At least, if she was a teacher, but even if she wasn't she probably still enjoyed to dish out a little bit of punishment. Even if it was just a time out chair. He chuckled at the thought but the chuckle was cut short. Thing was though, even though that little laugh of his was cut short, it wasn't cut short in a good way.

Well, then again that could be in the eye of the beholder, much like beauty. Because as the man in the room finally answered, if only by opening his mouth and showing he only had a stub left Titian didn't back peddle. Oh no, he hit the gas and went head first into it. "Hey, cat did get his tongue! No, wait, unless that cat is swinging a sword and has some great moves. Puurrrfect moves," he said as he laughed. Not a small laugh either, a huge bellowing one as he doubled over. Then the bell rang. "Was that the dinner bell? I wonder if tongue's on the menu. Oh I know, stop it before I get a good lashing."
Hidden 11 days ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online

Captain Moss
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Grand Vestibule
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Captain Moss stood there just at the entrance to the Grand Vestibule as he looked over he noticed Sister Penance again and Miss Crème next to him, as he started to pick up some of the conversation near him. Someone seemed to be injured when Miss Crème tried to get Jasper's attention. And then Jasper telling them that they would be needed to go to the ballroom, though he did get a bit annoyed when he said the true guests. He bit his bottom lip for a moment as he thought whether to see if he could help them, or move towards the ballroom once more with the rest of the guests.

"If you need any kind of help maybe I could?" Captain Moss said, he wasn't sure what he was even offering and getting himself into at the moment as well. He looked over towards Jasper to see what the man would be willing to do, the man didn't really seem to be the actual helping type at all for them. After all he was pretty rude to all of them when they all entered the manor in the first place, he heard the door bell going off as well wondering how many people there were actually going to be coming. Captain Moss looked over at Jasper once more as he started to look him over. seeing the look on the man's face it looked like he was very vexed or frustrated by the look on his face which was probably not a very good thing at the moment in his opinion, and how he reacted to the group once they initially stepped into the manor.
Hidden 10 days ago Post by mnkee
Raw
Avatar of mnkee

mnkee The lines will blur...

Member Seen 24 min ago

Madam Mauve
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor - Billiards Room
Skills: Wisdom
Hit Points: 3
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Mauve paused her visual perusal of the room at the sound of what she knew this time around was in fact the front doorbell. She assumed that meant more guests, namely the ones who were actually invited to this event, had arrived. She brushed it off though, as once again outside factors mattered little to her at the moment. She slowly walked around one of the billiards table, lightly trailing her fingers across its surface. She finally came to a stop, leaning back against it. Her dark eyes brightened when they came up to see that Cobalt had decided to join her after all.

"Finally, some alone time," she remarked, pausing to glance over at the servant girl who was also occupying the room. "Well, save for one. But, regardless, it's better than we've had thus far."

She pushed away from the table to leisurely stroll over to him. "I'm going to be straight with you. Unlike the majority of this lot, you intrigue me, very much," she explained, stopping just a few feet in front of him. They were roughly the same height, so she didn't have to crane her head up much to meet his gaze head-on. She seemed to search for something in his eyes for a moment, but it was hard to tell if she had found exactly what she was looking for before she began to speak again.

"By the looks of things, we could use an ally in this place," she continued, resting a hand on his chest. "The question is will you make it worth my while?"
Hidden 10 days ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Online

Sister Penance
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Grand Vestibule
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


She heard the voice of the man talking about the true guests' arrival, and it took some effort not to make a face at that terminology. Sure, they had not been invited to the event per say, but they were invited to the manor by someone else. A person who she still had no idea what was going on with or why they had made them all show up there. but it wasn't really their fault now was it? There was no time for that sort of thinking though, as Creme reminded her when she asked the man for help.

Hearing Captain Moss speak, she turned her head to look at him. "Yes...The matter seems to be quite urgent, and somewhat painful at least for the poor sot who is injured. I had walked in not too soon after the incident had occurred. It does seem to be in need of some help, so any aid you could give to the man would be much appreciated," she said, giving him a slight smile. It made her curious as to what sort of aid he thought he could provide for the man, but it was aid nonetheless.
Hidden 10 days ago Post by Romero
Raw
Avatar of Romero

Romero Prince of Darkness

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Justice Cobalt
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Billiards Room
Skills: Perception
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Cobalt turned his head slightly as a bell rang through the manor for a second time. For now, he decided to ignore, deciding to focus on the far more pressing matters at hand. He nodded towards Jane in greeting as he stepped into the room, but his attention was firmly on Mauve, watching the woman just as she was watching him.

His attention seemed to wander elsewhere though, almost beyond his control. His gaze left the figure before him and looked past her, to the far wall of the room. Not at Jane, but at the fire she was tending. The flames seemed to enchant him, and he watched them dance in the hearth, the shimmering colours totally enthralling. When Mauve spoke again, and began to move towards him, it took all of Cobalt's effort to pull his attention away from the fire, almost physically having to shake himself out of the strange stupor he had fallen into. He frowned for an instant, it seemed every time he tried to properly look at the woman, something distracted him. Perhaps she was an enchantress, using her spells and witchcraft to slow his thoughts, or perhaps Cobalt was simply finding it hard to focus around a pretty girl. Or at least presumably pretty, underneath that mask. He shrugged, he knew which of the two was more likely.

Focusing again, or at least as best he could, Cobalt met Mauve's gaze, and listened to her proposition. He could see her point at least. With the house itself seemingly against them, it certainly seemed like a good idea to have some allies at least. And of all the unusual characters he had crossed paths with, it was Mauve that he been most intrigued. Just for an instant, his gaze flickered down to the blood that stained her clothes. And then he spoke.

"I'm honoured, Madam. I've been entertaining myself with the Chanteuse and the good doctor, but that game was getting old. Perhaps you can be more entertaining. You've already been having a more exciting time than I have, at least by the look of it..."

1x Like Like
Hidden 9 days ago Post by rivaan
Raw
Avatar of rivaan

rivaan

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

Prima Rave
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Red Library β†’ Joyous Corridor
Skills: Dexterity
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Rave right away flinched at the rebuke from the man about bringing blood to this room. She realized that her hands were still somewhat bloody despite the fact she had more or less wiped them a few times in her clothes when she had stood up and moved to this place earlier. She bowed her head a little and retracted them as much as she could in her sleeves.” My apologies... I was too focused and didn't notice it...” Rave had replied realizing her mistake. She didn't really want to ruin anything so she didn't move any further into the Library room. Raising her head a little, she looked at the way taller man again.” Thank you!” She said and bowed slightly to the man again with grateful voice.” I will go to help him now. Thank you for the help. Please excuse me, I have to go.” She replied and hurriedly turned around heading out of the room.

In her mind it was all a bit of a blur right now. She was really hurrying to help Plum. She rushed back towards the door of the Music room. She wanted to go back and grab a bigger linen from the Breakfast room so they could bandage up Plum's feet before he bled out even more. Poor fellow, he probably would have difficulty walking for a while now! As she entered the Joyous corridor, she noted the lack of any Mauve named persons on it which made her feel a slight relief about it. That said she did slow down her pace as she was suddenly struck with the question... where Mauve could have possibly went now... This unknown wasn't making her feel too well about things. What if she went in to finish Plum? She wouldn't be that bold... right? That and the fact that Envy was behind her. Rave questioned what the imminent future held for her if danger was this prelevent in this mansion as she went for the doorknob on the door to the Music room.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet