Hey kid, what’s your name? “...It's Jack. Jackson Price."
Huh, interesting...you look more like a...
Depth perception is kind of a problem for me. Why don’t you save me the trouble and tell me how you look?
Don't mind the flame, that'll be explained in due time...probably.
How old are you anyway? “Uh, seventeen. Is- Is it hard to tell?”
Why don’t you lay your past on me? What are you even doing here? Actually, i've lived here for most of my life. You already met my sister, Amelia, right? Then you probably know the gist of our past now. Our family moved here when I was four to take over the local tourist trap, the Mystery Shack. Despite the rumors of abnormalities being drawn to this town, life has been pretty normal overall. Atleast, until mom died.
You don't have to apologize for not knowing or anything, but yeah. Losing mom affected dad the most, to where he ended up in a downward spiral of depression. For a few months, Ami and I did our best to support him and help out, I myself focusing mostly on managing the Shack when I can. Luckly, he managed to get a job as a security officer, but that meant our time together would become limited.
If I wasnt busy, I'd join Ami in wandering around the woods nearby, mostly for field research. But then i'd focus more on trying to take notes of more... interesting happenings...yeah no, i'm talking about the abnormalities I mentioned before. ...Aw, come on, don't look at me like that! Go ahead and call me a skeptic, but ive been trying to document what I see for a reason, Even if I get hurt or lost. Well, mostly lost. But still, no one else seems to believe me if I try to tell them, except Ami. She seems to see these things as well, including some weird glitches on her phone or the laptop. I sometimes get them too, now that I think about it! Just...what is this town hiding...? That's what I want to find out. Even if it'll be the end of me.
Anything else you wanna share? Go for it! - “Well, I learned sign language so I could teach Ami. Thought it would be easier for her to communicate that way. *shrug*”
- “I do have some experience singing, but, uh...I-I probably shouldn't demonstrate right now, so sorry!”
- “Love interest? Uh, I think trying to research what the hell goes on in this town is more important than focusing on my social life. Sad, I know, but that stuff comes later...though the thought is nice...”
- “Ive been told I had an, what was it, affinity? With the cold? I just like the Winter season, that's all.”
- “I will admit i've been developing a sweet tooth lately.”
- “I always have my journal with me. I know I was always concidered the book nerd in the past, but I never though i'd use it until recently!”
- “Don't judge me for having a weakness for cute things, but not overly cute, otherwise it gets creepy. *Shudder*”
- “I swear I saw gnomes in the woods. GNOMES.”
Though the Illuminati is thought to use the Eye of Providence as their symbol, its actually Bill Cipher, they just don't know it. ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅