Unknown, however is referred to as polymorphic.Appearance:
Kalida Evergreen (normally) resembles a regular human girl who is around 24, however, this is not the case. On will, Kalida can sprout 6 tendrils from her back with sharpened points. They have the same color scheme as her biomech, black primary, red secondary, and purple tertiary. They can rip through personal defense armor.Personality:
Primarily unknown, Kalida is known to be rude and violent. She shoots first, asks questions later.Notes:
Kalida has a theme song.
- Wings - These wings cannot allow Stasis to fly, however, contains all the weapons used by Stasis. The wings are also bladed, allowing slices up close.
- Energy Emitters - Each wing has 13 individual energy emitters that when used together, can perform attacks. As there are 6 wings, there are 78 emitters in total. They all can perform ranged attacks, melee attacks or defensive moves. They also serve as a form of combat propulsion. Each Energy Emitter looks like an eye and serves a purpose as an eye.
- Energy Shields - Bog standard energy shields, however, they can be enhanced by the energy emitters.
- Drones - The Energy Emitters produce drones.
- Combat SERAPH - Count: 4. These drones fire energy projectiles, designed to go after a mecha in a group.
- Area WRAITH - Count: 4. These drones fire area of denial spheres or circles, this is to group mecha into a tight area.
- Area REVENANT - Count: 2. These drones fire an AoE explosive, designed to be used in conjunction with the Area WRAITH drones.
- Dash Thrusters - The Energy Emitters can function as dashing thrusters.
- Anti-Grav Engine - Stasis has an anti-gravity engine, which allows for flight in atmosphere or gravity, but also allows for flight in space.