Welcome to my new and improved interest check. Corona virus has threatened to end humanity as we know it, but nothing will ever stop us from RPing. We are nerds and we will unite! I am going to regret putting the whole corona virus thing in this interest check cause when my lazy ass doesn't feel like creating a new one and I inevitably bump this one up and the corona virus is no longer an issue, I will have to edit this. Dammit. That was a horrible run-on sentence. Regardless, I am looking for a couple more partners because I am bored out of my god-damn mind, and I have a few great RPs going, but my partners seem to still have a life. I do not know what a life is anymore. I have lost all ability to function like a normal human being, not that I ever did to begin with.
Well corona is still an issues here in the states, but everyone is pretending it's over (which is why it is still an issue). But I'm back to work, sorta, and can't deny I've been having serious lack of motivation to start another RP up, though the desire is there. With that, I'm really only looking for one, dedicated partner.
TL;DR= Looking for one, dedicated partner for high casual/advanced 1x1 RP. 18+ (21+ preferred). No smut, RP in PMs, love slice of life (but open to other things, see below). Will do MxM, FxF, and MxF (but I would like to play female in mxf). Romance is a must.
If by now you haven't figured out, my cultural references in my gifs are reminders of how old I am. I am looking for partners who are 18+ because I am 30 and anyone younger would just be creepsville. 21+ would be preferred. I live in the EST and right now my availability is a bit scattered. So I don't want to promise I'll post once a day, though I will try really hard to. I understand if you cannot post frequently either, life happens. I am also looking for an advanced roleplaying partner. I typically will write around 5-6 detailed paragraphs on average. (For the time being while I'm trying to get my mojo back, I'm ok with high casual, like 3-4 paragraphs). They can be shorter or longer, depending one what is happening in the plot at the time. I am looking for a partner who can give a similar length. And it isn't just about the quantity, quality is far more important. I need a partner who can move the plot along with me. And I love detail. I love to describe the scenery, emotions, thoughts, everything to help add and build to the world we create.
I do NOT do smut! Throwing that out there now. That isn't to say that I don't RP out a sexual scene on occasion, if it makes sense to the plot and what our characters are doing.
Now... onto the important part.
Here are the genres I enjoy, and some pairing ideas to go along with them. I do not have any specific plots at this time, so please send me suggestions! All I ask is that you enjoy romance and drama (like soap opera level drama). If you don't have any plots, but these pairings interest you, please send me a message still! I am happy to build a world together.
I listed what type of pairing each would be (fxf, mxm or mxf). I also put an asterisk* next to the role I prefer, but nothing is set in stone. If no asterisk that means I am happy playing either role.
1. Slice of Life! This is my go-to. I will never bore of it. I tend to prefer high school years, but will do college or adult scenarios are well.
1. Popular x nerd (MxM, FxF, mxf) 2. Best friend x best friend (MxM, FxF, mxf) 3. Nerd x Nerd (MxM, FxF, mxf) 4. Closeted x open (FxF, MxM) 5. Depressed x "Savior" (MxM, FxF, mxf)
There is more but all I can think of right now.
2. Historical. My favorite eras are WWI/WWII.
1. Solider x solider (mxm) 2. Nurse* x solider (mxf) 3. Hostage* x solider (MxM, mxf) 4. Civilian* x solider (MxM, mxf) 5. Jewish person x non-Jew (Mxf, mxm, FxF)
3. Harry Potter/The Hunger Games. These are the only fandom I really do. For HP, I can do Marauders era, Golden trio era, or post-battle era. I will do canon x canon, but not canon x oc... I know weird. For HG, I will only do OCxOC and era doesn't matter as long as it is before the games end, so anything during or before Katniss era.
1. Gryffindor x Slytherin (MxM, FxF, Mxf) 2. Snape* x James 3. Remus* x Sirius 4. Fred/George x Hermione* 5. Harry x Draco 6. Draco x Hermione* 6. Teddy Lupin* x OC (the son of Fenir Greyback is one idea I have) 7. OC x OC (Hunger Games) (mxm, fxf, mxf)
4. Fairy Tale/Minor Fantasy. You know princesses and knights, that sort of thing.
1. Princess* x knight (mxf, fxf) 2. Prince/princess x servant* (mxm, fxf) 3. Princess* x Mercenary (mxf, fxf) 4. Vampire x Human (new to this pairing, I do prefer playing the human. Also willing to discuss playing against a different supernatural creature, i.e. werewolf)(mxm, mxf, fxf)
If anything intrigues you, even just the slightest, please send me a PM! I am in desperate need of partners right now! And if you lose interest at any point, whether we have started the RP or not, please please please tell me! I hate being ghosted, so I would much rather you just tell me the truth. And I will do the same for you. I hope you all are doing well during this crazy time!!!
Hi, call me Tee. I am a 30 year old dork. I have a job, a husband and two corgis.
PM me if you are an advanced writer, will play male in FxM, or ok with doing FxF or MxM and are interested in the following genres:
1. Slice of Life
2. Harry Potter
3. Medieval- knights, princesses, etc (not fantasy)
4. Historical-WWI/WWII era mainly
<div style="white-space:pre-wrap;">Hi, call me Tee. I am a 30 year old dork. I have a job, a husband and two corgis.<br><br>PM me if you are an advanced writer, will play male in FxM, or ok with doing FxF or MxM and are interested in the following genres:<br><br>1. Slice of Life<br>2. Harry Potter<br>3. Medieval- knights, princesses, etc (not fantasy)<br>4. Historical-WWI/WWII era mainly</div>