Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea πŸ¦„ / The Elder GM

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

π•Šleeping ℍarpies
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

In the manor it seemed that it was quiet. The east wing was shut off to those that were there and in the west wing it seemed that people were starting to decide to make their way towards the ballroom. That was, other than a select few. Doors were shut in the Joyous corridor and not a peep could be heard. Envy? Tact? They were... Does it truly matter? Oh perhaps it does but the thing is, no one is there to lay their eyes on them currently outside of perhaps a staff member or two and well, has the staff been willing to share their secrets as of yet? Do they even have any? We don't know currently.

What we do know is that the four men are making their way into the Starry Salon now as the Lord of the Manor and Jasper as speaking over in the central hallway. Oliver is standing still and awaiting some orders but for now none have come. Music is playing, coming from a piano but only those in the Ballroom, the Starry Salon, The Trophy Room, and The Central Hall can hear it currently. Even then it is quiet playing outside of the Ballroom. It does not seem to be of any real song, just a bit of playing. Peter looks down from the balcony in the Ballroom to set eyes on Amaranthine as she plays but he does not say anything at this time, just watching her play.

"Yes of course," Jasper says finally loud enough to not be a whisper anymore before the Lord of the Manor walks back up the stairs. Oliver bolts to his usual post now as Jasper walks into the Grand Vestibule. It is silent for a moment before he calls out towards the Breakfast room. "If you are ready, please move to the Ballroom now, the Master will address you all shortly, those of you not attending to the issue from earlier that is," he said as he motioned towards the back of the manor. It was obvious he was miffed but he was trying to hold it steady. He was aware there was an injury was earlier but none had come to report to him again and they seemed relaxed enough in the Breakfast room from what he could see currently not to be worried enough to check.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by rivaan
Raw
Avatar of rivaan

rivaan

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Prima Rave
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Breakfast Room -> Grand Vestibule
Skills: N/a
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


"It's a pleasure." Rave replied to Penance with a slight bow of her head as they had now both moved to the Breakfast room and appeared to be heading for the Grand Vestibule. There was also the Moss fellow who followed, but he appeared to be very focused on chowing down the rather tasty food that was still on display on the table. He didn't appear to be talking, so she didn't adress him in any way. Leave a man to his meal and all that.

What she wasn't quite pleased about was the whole getting kicked out of the Music Room. She was a tad concerned about Plum's wellbeing after all. Just a tad, he wasa little too weird and she wasn't quite sure she liked him too much. The big burly fellow didn't seem to be leaving the room, so he was staying there for now? What could he help with on the injury problem? Well he could carry the injured bird carrying fellow. It was around that time she heard a voice calling for them. Apparently things were getting serious!" Better move quickly." She said to Penance and hurried out the door, seeing the person in the Grand Vestibule.

"My apologies for being so slow... Was running an emergency errant... ohh..." She mumbled." It should be fine now though... other's got it covered. Some doctor looking guy took charge and made us leave." She clarified to the man's statement." I will now hurry along. Thank you for the warning." Rave finally said in a really grateful voice.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Romero
Raw
Avatar of Romero

Romero Prince of Darkness

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Justice Cobalt
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Dream Land
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


The figure of Mauve, or at least the figure of Mauve that Cobalt's mind had conjured up, had just shrugged off her dress when Cobalt's surrounding started to fade away. He cried out in dismay, stepping forward and reaching out, but Mauve was gone before he could reach her. Cursing slightly under his breath, Cobalt was in darkness for a moment, inky blackness seeming to cling to him like a blanket, and then the light came rushing back like a wave. Lively music filled the air, and in an instant, Cobalt was in the middle of a crowded ballroom.

It only took him a moment to recognise where he was. He could feel the mask on his face, less elaborate than the one his unconscious body wore but still enough to conceal his identity. Strangely enough, the party that his memory had conjured up was another time he had come uninvited. Sure enough, as he glanced across the room, through the mass of dancing bodies, he saw Elizabeth. He winced as he remembered their... argument. He could almost still feel the three scratches she had left across his chest, but he smirked slightly at the memory regardless.

Glancing around, Cobalt allowed himself a nostalgic smile. He had still been young and foolish when he had sneaked into this party. He hesitated slightly, maybe he hadn't quite outgrown the foolish stage yet? Deciding to leave such issues till when he woke, he resolved to enjoy this dream while it lasted, and stepped forwards, joining the whirling dancers, losing himself in the music.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Sigil
Raw
Avatar of Sigil

Sigil Literary Hatchetman

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Dr. Swamp
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Music Room
Skills: Intelligence
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


The room was beginning to clear out, and it couldn't be fast enough in the Doctor's opinion. It was quite possible that impatience had hold of the man, at least a little. It was extremely fair to say that he would rather be elsewhere, though a sense of professional duty might explain his presence when called upon. Dr. Swamp gave a look to his newfound medical assistant, temporary though the relationship was, and gave her a nod. "Professor Walnut, if you would please be as kind, would you ensure that we will not be disturbed? The last thing we need are interruptions, most especially if violence is intended by the guests herein."

With a sigh, he turned to Master Plum, "These masks make a simple examination such a dramatic affair..." he mumbled. A little more directly, he addressed his patient. "I am sorry, sir. Truly. My mind has been elsewhere. You have my rapt and undivided attention now, sir. I shall be quick but I shall be thorough, especially as this place and these people seem intent on..." he waved his hand around in a circle, attempting to pin down the proper word to express his intent. Swamp's eyes lit up as it finally came to him; he pointed a finger into the air and finished with, "...nefariousness." He gave a satisfied nod, causing the beak of his mask to move vertically in a bobbing manner. "If you would please stand, as best you can. I wish to test your ocular response. It is the best way to determine in advance if certain detrimental agents were introduced into the wound. Please sir?" Swamp lifted his cane so that the knob was about level with his eyes, and placed his other hand on his lapel brooch. "Stare at the knob of my walking stick for a moment. As I count three, change your focus to my flower. Count of three, cane; count of three, flower. Ready?"

"One. Two. Three."

GM Note: Need roll from Plum before next post is begun.
1x Like Like
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by mnkee
Raw
Avatar of mnkee

mnkee You think you know pain?

Member Seen 3 days ago

Madam Mauve
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Dreamland
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 3
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Still enveloped in a sinister dream world, Mauve squeezed her eyes shut as she fell into the abyss. Each second of her free fall felt like an eternity, each second filling her with trepidation as she awaited a painful death. Her brows furrowed slightly underneath her mask, which she was oddly still wearing, as she instead felt her feet touch something soft. Her eyes fluttered open to find herself standing in a grassy meadow. She looked around with confusion clearly written in her dark eyes. She felt her heart leap up into her throat as the shadowy figure from earlier suddenly appeared before her. She eyed the figure as he reached up to remove his hood to reveal...

"You!" she spat when she saw that it was in fact Master Plum standing before her. She hurriedly tried to search her person for a weapon. She vaguely noted that her wounds seemed to have miraculously healed themselves, though the blood still stained her dress and hands. She felt something fall into her hands, and a wicked gleam came to her eyes as she saw that it was a dagger. "Need I remind you that you're a dead man walking," she hissed, her steely gaze back on Plum. With a dagger in hand, she stalked forward. However, she felt a hand lightly grip her arm, stopping her.

"A beautiful woman such as yourself should not have to do the dirty work. Let me kill him in your stead," a familiar voice washed over her. Her gaze slowly turned to meet the dark eyes of the man in the devil mask, aka Justice Cobalt. Her head tilted slightly to the side, as if she was considering his proposition even as she let him take the dagger from her.

"I have a better idea," she finally spoke up. "Let's do it, together."
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose Tic Tac

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Professor Walnut
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Music Room
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Walnut had all but forgotten about that blasted bird. She frowned ever so slightly at the thought of the creature. Some things just didn't deserve to keep on living and the winged rodent fell into that category. Birds were the scorn of civilized people everywhere. One might even argue they were responsible for the Storms that created Rutas Ma in her opinion. She was almost disappointed when the bird dispatched itself without the need for her assistance. "Consider it done," she then told Swamp. "Mr. Titian is more than prepared for this task," she said, though she moved towards the opposite exit to the one she had entered through and positioned herself so that way she could easily prevent anyone from entering that way - or leaving.

Her eyes darted over towards Titian and she gave him a slight nod, before she looked back at Dr. Swamp and the patient. She was quiet, allowing him to do his work. She hated it herself when she was interrupted - it clouded the mind and made strokes of brilliance harder to come by. Nothing of what he was doing seemed to her to be out of the ordinary, though she wondered if the patient would make any protests. For now, she was content to wait and see how she might be of assistance when the time came.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea πŸ¦„ / The Elder GM

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Mr. Titian
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Music Room
Skills: Wisdom
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

As the bird flew out of the room, Titian laughed. At least the bird was listening. It had taken a little bit to get the room cleared out for the doctor but it was now only himself, Professor Walnut, Doctor Swamp, and the injured man in the room. That made things a lot quieter. Everyone else seemed to be elsewhere. Sure some had stepped into the breakfast room but who knew how long they would stay there. As Swamp spoke and Walnut answered, Titian nodded. "I'm on it," he said with a smile and a slight bow. He wasn't even going to bother trying to deal with medical stuff. Wasn't his place. He was for opening jars and reaching shit on high shelves, among others.

Looking back at the door that lead to the Joyous corridor he took a hold of the knob and turned it, pushing the door shut. Turning back around he walked past Professor Walnut and took her hand for a moment. "Just making sure that bird ain't coming back in and that the doctor is left alone," he said as he squeezed her hand and gave her a bit of a peck on the top of her head. "Gonna squeeze past ya now," he added before moving carefully passed the other three and making his way to the door that adjoined to the Breakfast room. Giving a smile and a nod to anyone in there before shutting it as well and leaning back against it as he stuck his hands in his pockets. "All good now.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Natsu
Raw
Avatar of Natsu

Natsu

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

Miss Creme
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Lunar Ballroom
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 3
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Creme turned her head as Amaranthine pointed at her, and covered her face for a moment. She wasn't used to being noticed, or paid much mind in general. What surprised her even further, was when she was beckoned forward by the pianist, and nodded, crossing the room over to her. She was about to explain that she wasn't much for playing, when she said something much more interesting. She wanted to talk to her, but it seemed she'd rather keep whatever it was between the two of them. This was odd, since, best to her recollection, they hadn't spoken yet. This might have worried Creme given the themes of the night, but the woman looked about as imposing as Creme herself did, so she didn't feel any fear.

Sitting next to her, she turned to face Amaranthine, she let a small smile dance across her lips. "Would they?" She asked, as the woman began to play. She quite liked the sound of her playing, not having many chances to listen to music herself, she took a quiet moment to enjoy it. Returning to the matter at hand, she nodded ,"That's very interesting Miss." She remarked, and continued, "You can call me Miss Creme by the way." She informed her, hoping she'd be given some way to address her in kind. She hesitated for a moment, and took a quick look around the room, before lowering her voice and saying, "Now... Is there something you'd like to discuss?" She inquired delicately.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea πŸ¦„ / The Elder GM

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Chanteuse Amaranthine
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Lunar Ballroom
Skills: Wisdom, Dexterity
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

There was a mi-stroke of the keys as Amaranthine played. Her face going red beneath her mask as she pulled her hands back from the ivory. Gritting her teeth and groaning slightly she looked up and around, spotting the woman coming over. She had made sure to leave enough space for her to sit down. It wasn't so much that she wanted to speak privately, it was more she just wanted to say whatever they chose to say to each other without worry of someone listening in. It was just plain rude and from what she had run into so far people were sticking their nose everywhere but not really saying anything. It was the oddest thing but then again, this wasn't exactly normal circumstances. God she hoped this wasn't going to become something normal.

Looking over to her she nodded as she got back to playing and kept the tune light for now. "Amaranthine, or at least that's what I am supposed to be called," she said with a shrug. She was more at ease speaking to someone it seemed when she was playing than she was when she wasn't. Or maybe it was because she was talking to another woman and not a man who seemed to stay following her unless called away. That was odd. He had been all over her, following her like a little puppy dog or a fat kid being promised a cupcake. Not that she minded, he seemed kind enough, at least to her. It was just odd he went off so quickly and willing to leave her side. Alone. Here.

She had been looking at the keys during this thought. Coming out of it, she looked over towards Creme. "I was with the one known as Dr. Swamp earlier but someone called him away. Do you happen to know if anything happened?" she asked the woman sitting next to her. She hadn't a clue of Creme did or not but she hadn't seen the girl in sometime and she came into the Ballroom after her, maybe she would know something Amaranthine didn't.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Captain Moss
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Breakfast Room -> Grand Vestibule
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Captain Moss looked over as the door to the music room opened seeing both Sister Penance and Prima Rave come through and gave the two women a slight nod, he knew that he wouldn't be able to go and help with what was going on in the music room. "Hello again." Captain Moss said, as he finished eating the rest of the cheese he had in his hand. There wasn't much else to do right now, until he decided to go back into the Grand Vestibule again. He remembered that they all were required to go in there to maybe end up getting some answers as well for what was going on.

As Captain Moss left the Breakfast Room he heard Jasper calling out to them, to go to the Lunar Ballroom he looked towards Jasper and nodded as he started to make his way over towards the stairs and stopped for a moment. "The situation in the Music room is getting fixed up now, theres two doctors by the looks of it working on him now." Captain Moss said towards Jasper deciding to give the man an update on what was going on, as he started to head up the stairs.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by The Grey Dust
Raw
Avatar of The Grey Dust

The Grey Dust Evil Overlord / seeking Henchmen.

Member Seen 7 hrs ago

Master Plum
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Music Room (Couch Left)
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 5
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž



"Yes, yes, of course doctor, of course..."


What a strange examination, now that everyone was out save for the three who just came in, it seemed the good doctor was able to proceed. Ocular response? Was it not his foot that was injured and not his eyes? A strange way about it indeed. Detrimental agents? It was his own knife that stabbed him! And apparently this doctor skipped the lesson of doctoring, that is to obtain a good history before the physical. A diagnosis was difficult at times, yet a physical exam without an ample history would yield a misguided search. But Plum knew no better, twas not his profession after all. And thus he complied with the oculomotor exam, his eyes darting from the knob to the brooch, and back to the cane. Like a tennis ball being hit between cane and flower. A strange exercise inde-

What was he doing again? The metronome of his pupils jostled with every treble counted, shifting from cane to flower and back and back. In a daze Plum found himself mesmerized, head bobbing along as his eyes commanded the horizontal. A mental easing, like acid melting the cautious mind. He probably should not have trusted Swamp, but then again he was a doctor. Of what however, well, that'll be something to find out.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

Sister Penance
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Breakfast Room -> Grand Vestibule
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Hearing Jasper's voice, Penance couldn't help but roll her eyes slightly. That was what she had been planning on doing thank you very much, so she was slightly annoyed at Jasper deciding to call out to them about it. She had already known that they were asked to go to the ballroom, so he shouldn't have just said it out loud. Some people could be so inconsiderate sometimes, she had been contemplating telling the others with her about them asking to be in the ballroom already. She glanced over at Moss and Rave, before she shrugged slightly, getting over it a bit, before heading into the Grand Vestibule.

It was nice of the other two to at least give the man an update on what was going on, Penance still wasn't too thrilled about being kicked out of the Music Room. The doctor man had been a bit rude about that, but it couldn't be helped. She looked at the others, and gave them a smile, "So, to the ballroom we go then? Wouldn't really want to keep anyone waiting now would we?" she said with a small laugh of sorts. It was true, it would be rude of them to keep their less than willing host waiting.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea πŸ¦„ / The Elder GM

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

β„‚losed 𝔻oors
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Behind every closed door there is a secret. Okay, maybe not but hell if you know right now. The majority of the group is making their way to the Ballroom. It seems that the Lord of the Manor wants to speak to everyone. But where is everyone else? Wasn't there mention that the other guests should be arriving by now? I am sure there was but yet, no one else has walked through that door and Jasper is seeming much more tolerant of those that are there now. Nodding slightly to them as they come into the Grand Vestibule and motioning for them to continue on their way. "Do not fret. I will check on them shortly. Please, just go straight through two sets of doors and you will find the Ballroom," he said before the music became a bit more noticeable, yet only slightly. A simple piano tune wafting in from the back of the house.

The four unmasked men were making their way from the Starry Salon, which one could see from the front of the house. Opening both doors to the Ballroom wide and leaving them that way as they stepped through. The balcony was above them, so they did not know Peter was above watching Amaranthine and Creme over at the piano. They looked around slowly to the room before one of them, the blonde, looked over and spotted to the two women sitting there alone. There was a smirk playing on his lips as she played. "Yes, this will do nicely," he said more to himself than to those he was standing with, yet with the music playing, one wouldn't hear him unless they were standing right next to him anyways.

Over in the Billard's room, it seemed that it was time for Mauve to finally come to. Dreams can only be dreams for so long. Where she had felt dizzy was different than where she was now. Now she was laid down on one of the sofa's. That was a change in position. Another change was the woman in the room. She was no longer in the chair across the room but over by the door. "Blasted bird is going to cause a mess," she muttered. Seemed the bird that had been with Plum was fluttering around, up and down the Joyous corridor and the woman was not pleased about it. Thing was, there was one more thing different about the billards room - Cobalt was no longer in there. (Cobalt and Blush will receive updates from me via pm)
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Debutante Blush
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: White Drawing Room -> State Bath Room -> Grand Corridor
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Blush curtsied as the woman went her way and Blush entered the Bath Room she was introduced to. It was about as lovely as everything else up here. She sat down and looked into the mirror at her face. She began to freshen herself up a bit. It was a funny thing when one thought about it. All things are hidden. Women wore make-up to hide certain faults they felt about their face or to impress others. And yet, this whole thing was hidden secrets. It fascinated her to no end.

She fixed up her face and hair, adjusted her mask, and stood up to face the upper floor. She would begin exploring post haste. She had an agenda of some sorts and she would have to be careful. She was in good graces thus far and she didn't want to ruin that, but she had to learn more, especially if she wanted to...well a lady had to have her secrets too. Once she double checked herself she exited the Bath Room and into the hallway. She would start with the room on the end and work her way around. Hopefully, she would find something of worth up here in the manor of mystery. Otherwise, this was all for naught and she just hated to waste time.
1x Like Like
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Romero
Raw
Avatar of Romero

Romero Prince of Darkness

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Justice Cobalt
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Unknown
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Cobalt woke with a start. In an instant, the swirling dancers and lively music of the ballroom was gone, darkness came rushing back. His head ached, and for a moment, he couldn't bring himself to open his eyes. The dank smell of earth and stagnant air filled his nostrils, and his ears strained for any noise, but there was nothing but the low crackle of candles. His head was still sore, and his throat was dry. He felt like death, but thankfully, at least from what he could tell, he wasn't yet. And he intended to keep it that way.

Finally, Cobalt opened his eyes. He regretted it almost immediately, even the dim light in the strange room made his head ache even worse, but he pushed through the pain, gritting his teeth. His eyes took a moment to focus, and he could tell he was still feeling the effects of whatever had hit him so suddenly in the Billiards Room. That felt like an age ago now.

Looking around the room he was in, he saw that he seemed to be in some kind of chapel, all cold stone. An alter dominated the center of the room, and beyond it a stained glass window was framed with pillars, and statues he didn't recognise. A handful of candles offered the only light, and they cast long, flickering shadows across the room. Movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention, and he turned in time to see a pale figure, watching him from behind a pillar. He was not alone then.

Cobalt tried to speak, but he found his throat was still too dry, and he could barely croak. Swallowing, although the effort only made his head spin more, he tried again, his voice still hoarse and rough.

"Where am I?

1x Like Like
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by rivaan
Raw
Avatar of rivaan

rivaan

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Prima Rave
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Grand Vestibule -> Central Hall
Skills: N/a
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


"Of course, thank you for the help." Rave said with a smile and nod to Jasper who pointed them to the Ballroom. By the looks it was situated at the back of the manor. She looked at the others with her and nodded to them too." Yes, we shouldn't waste much more time and be too late." She nodded to Penance and headed for the door to the central hall too. The speech of their host, the one he gave when they were given when they arrived, was still in her head. He was not happy with them. It seems the fact they weren't the ones responsible, didn't matter. It scared her, that man was powerful and angry and he could do stuff with little consequences to them. Besides inside these grounds even if something happened, she doubted it will reach the outside.

Stepping through the doorway, she found herself in the central hall. It was a really impressive hall.' So... spacious and tall...' She noted to herself. There were the stairs leading upwards to another floor above and then there was the door forward and she could pick on the sound of music that was reaching her. The music had started it seemed and she could only hope they weren't late for the lord's opening speech. Maybe that was going to happen after a little while as for the guests to be able to mingle first and give Rave and her companions time to arrive!

She could only hope it was so. One could never know and she herself certainly wasn't learned of the proper rules in these events. Rave could only hope. The greatest hope was that she'd live through this night and manage to leave this dangerous place alive... and with her goal acomplished if possible.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Sigil
Raw
Avatar of Sigil

Sigil Literary Hatchetman

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Dr. Swamp
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Music Room
Skills: Dexterity
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


It might be a mistruth to state that the Manor was a place of peace and quiet, yet what passed for both was broken utterly by the highly uncharacteristic scream originating from Dr. Swamp. "Compose yourself, Plum!" His voice carried upon the wind a disturbing quality, as if coming from one who had witnessed horrors in his lifetime that were edging their way out and into the light. The direction of the address seemed to change as the unsettling notes of his outcry seemed to reach out to anyone else who was available, "Get this man off of me! He's gone mad! STARK, RAVING MAD!" The cool and stoic exterior of the Doctor seemed penetrated by what was transpiring before him.

Dr. Swamp raised his stout walking stick before himself, wielding it as best he could against the enigmatic and colorful Master Plum. He was not a man who had demonstrated great physicality, especially considering the fact that his forward movement was assisted by the very tool he now held in combative grip; he brought it to bear readily, however. Or just readily enough, as the case might be, and with follow-through adequate to split his scalp to the bone. The man slumped to the ground, leaving Dr. Swamp standing above his erstwhile patient, clothes partially in disarray, breathing heavily at the suddenness of what just transpired. "Professor Walnut, you just witnessed that man attack me, yes?" he said, seemingly confirming for himself. He would have to check to see if the man yet lived.



GM Note: Plum takes 2 points of damage, is unconscious.
3x Like Like
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by mnkee
Raw
Avatar of mnkee

mnkee You think you know pain?

Member Seen 3 days ago

Madam Mauve
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor - Billiards Room
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 3
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Mauve's eyes slowly fluttered open to find herself staring up at the ceiling. She turned onto her side, her hands brushing against material. Dark eyes flitted downwards. She was laying on a sofa. How did she get here? What happened? She felt a bit disoriented, the kind of feeling one gets when awoken in the middle of a dream. The details of the past however long she had been out were still foggy in her brain at the moment.

She pushed herself up into a sitting position, before her eyes darted around the room in hopes of jogging her memory. It all started to come back to her glance by glance, before everything finally clicked into place when her gaze landed on the billiards table. She had passed out right after...Cobalt! Her gaze searched the room again, but he was alarmingly absent. Her gaze settled on the only other person that had occupied the room when the whole ordeal went down. The servant girl. Mauve's eyes darkened. She slowly stood up, her piercing gaze never leaving the girl.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose Tic Tac

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Professor Walnut
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Music Room
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Professor Walnut nodded, looking at Dr. Swamp. It was such a shame, but this was how the times were. "Yes, how dreadful an affair," Walnut confirmed. Master Plum would have done well to avoid calling for a doctor, it seemed. Her eyes then darted towards the door and then to Mr. Titian, making up her mind. There couldn't be any loose ends as she drew her concealed pistol and aimed at Dr. Swamp.

"I'd hate to kill you, you seem a decent fellow, but you could betray me," she said, pulling the trigger. Her shot hit Swamp in the mid left side below the arm pit through his vest. It kicked slightly and Walnut stumbled a bit backwards, her victim stumbling and hitting the wall near the door to the Breakfast Room. She took a breath, smiling sweetly at him. It seemed he wasn't quite finished yet.

"This is fun," she remarked.

GM Note: Swamp takes 2 points of damage.
6x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea πŸ¦„ / The Elder GM

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Mr. Titian
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Music Room -> Breakfast Room
Skills: Strength, Dexterity
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Titian took a proud position at the door to the Breakfast room. The other door was locked so he needn't worry about it and this gave him a good vantage point to watch what would happen. The blood didn't bother him when he looked down at the mans foot. Blood was blood and it wasn't like he hadn't seen his fair share of it. Tilting his head to the side like a confused dog he watched as Swamp went from having Plum look at something he couldn't see. It didn't make any sense to him. It was the mans foot, not his eyes. Granted, Titian didn't question it. He wasn't exactly the brightest candle in the chandelier so he wasn't going to question someone called Doctor. It would be like him questioning the Professor. Thing is, maybe he should have because before he could blink the room went from calm to chaos.

Suddenly the Doctor was barking about Plum attacking him. He hadn't seen anything but okay, Swamps back was to Titian at the time and he didn't have a clear view of Plum, it was possible. He looked to Walnut, to see what she would say. She could see everything where she was standing. Then suddenly she up and shot the doctor! What the hell was this shit. Titian hadn't said anything yet and now he was standing there, with his jaw slack, mouth agape, just staring at the small petite woman. Titian finally broke his silence as his hands came up, balled into fists. And....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" His hands were at the sides of his cheeks and the shrill that came from his lips sounded like a little girl screaming. The tall brute of a man turned into a fucking wrecking ball as he turned heel and his body hit the door. Body hit the door and he burst through it like the Kool-Aide Man. Splinters of wood flying this way and that as he left a Titian shaped hole in the door. Sadly instead of an Oh-Yeah! It was a girly "OH NO!!!!" as he jumped onto the long table and kept running, still screaming. Loud enough for the whole damn floor to hear.
5x Laugh Laugh
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet