N A M E
Arthur James Constatntine A G E
18 G E N D E R
Male S E X U A L I T Y
Bisexual R E L A T I O N S H I P
Single L A B E L
King of the Round Table | Jock | Football captain A P P E R A N C E
‣ Hair: He doesn’t style his hair, it’s perfect when he rolls out of bed in the morning.
‣ Eyes: Brown
‣ Height: 6'7
‣ Body Type: Shredded, Greek god esque
‣ Style: Jeans, solid tees, graphic tees. Flannel/other open button shirts. Jeans. Leather jackets/denim jackets. Muscle tees and joggers. Sneakers. Wishes he had enough money to be a sneakerhead.
Example photos: ❖❖❖❖❖❖
‣ Scars, Tattoos, and Piercings:
P E R S O N A L I T Y
Inviting ║ Warm ║ Perfectionist ║ Charismatic ║ Stubborn ║ A Leader ║ Confident ║ Hard-working ║ Fun-loving ║ Flirtatious L I K E S // D I S L I K E S
B I O
‣ Lifting weights
‣ History (particularly Arthurian legend)
‣ Professional Wrestling
‣ Dubstep/bass music
‣ Sunglasses (even inside)
‣ His bed
‣ His siblings
‣ His bike
‣ Playing football
‣ Pizza & Italian Food
‣ People putting pressure on his siblings
‣ Vivian ║ Step Mom
‣ The idea of playing football professionally
‣ When his siblings act out
‣ The ending to Naruto. Seriously, they waited ten years for that?
‣ People who don’t wanna hang
‣ People who don’t believe in themselves
‣ His dad pressuring him to go for the NFL
‣ The sound a playing card makes in a bicycle wheel
‣ Overly dramatic AMC shows
‣ The smell of sulfur
F A M I L Y
Arthur works hard, and has always worked hard. The captaining quarterback of the Rosefell High football team, Arthur calls himself and the other teammates he’s close with the ‘Knights of the Round Table,’ where he’s the resident King Arthur. At school, he’s popular, bright, and happy. Always inviting and approachable, Arthur works hard to avoid and distance himself from the usual stereotype of the popular kid, who’s snobby and ‘above’ their peers. Artie just wants everyone to be happy.
Outside of school, Arthur has a rough relationship with his father, step-mother, and his birth mother. His dad and mother both expect him to be the perfect golden child, and Arthur pulls it off. Influenced by his parents, Arthur has developed into a bit of a perfectionist. When growing up, the best was never good enough for his parents, and now the best isn’t good enough for him. Arthur keeps straight A’s, and works with his team to drag their shitty little school to a full trophy case, takes care of his siblings (his parents sure as fuck don’t do it), and has a part time job.
Arthur’s ‘rough relationship’ with his military veteran father has escalated into an altercation before, though Arthur seems to get over it faster than most would. He doesn’t blame his father for the way he is, and knows he’s under a lot of stress, and Arthur does his best to tank most of his dad’s bad moods.
Arthur refuses to speak to his birth mother, who unironically and with no regard for his younger siblings favors Arthur to an extreme degree. She expects him to be the successful child, and she expects him to bring her along with the success. Arthur has no intention to do so.
With his step mom? The most simple explanation of the bunch: Arthur doesn’t think she should be fucking someone damn near old enough to be her dad.
With his younger siblings, Arthur does his best to support them in any way he can. His younger brother, Lancelot, has run away from home more than once, and Arthur is always the one to bring him back. Arthur babysits his youngest brother, Tristan, once a week when his step-mom and dad go out for a date night. With Morgana… Well, Arthur does his best — she isn’t as easy as the other two, but he gives her the support she needs.
Most of the pressure they feel is his fault, anyway.
Unlike his siblings, Arthur is seemingly in love with the feeling of pressure, and it’s just a matter of time before he cracks.
All he really wants is a nap.
Father ║ Gareth Ambrose
Mother ║ Lynette Michelle
Step Mother ║ Vivian Torres ║ Vivi
Younger Brother ║ Lancelot Orion ║ Lance
Younger Half Sister ║ Morgana Fay ║ Morg
Younger Half Sister ║ Tristan Cai ║ The Little Dude
O T H E R
Cody Christian ║ ff654f
‣ Works with a local landscaping company part time ║ Pays better than his dad’s pizzeria, and it helps him stay in shape
‣ He and his younger brother are always competing with one another ║ All for fun
‣ Has known the Park twins since they were all little (they’re next door neighbors)║ Grew up together
‣ Captain + Quarterback of the Rosewell High Football team
‣ Rides a motorcycle as his primary mode of transportation
‣ Can also be seen driving the mom-mobile
i also enjoy decorating the tree