Shiba: interacting with, none
Shiba looked to the guild master as he gave the next order and it was for him to team up with the other rouge in their party and do hit and runs. He gave a nod to the fellow rouge and waited till she attacked first once she gave him the signal he charged forward and he did his best to stay in the heralds blind spot ands he slashed his katana against the heralds back but he kept moving signaling for her to go again
✧ DAY 5 - Dungeon, "The Hill's Sorrow", Boss Room ✧
- Route 1 and 2 are Dead-Ends.
- Boss room is through path 3.
The puny adventurers were nothing but a pack of mongrels before the Herald's eyes. Before it moved, first it had to get the Paladin off of its legs; who was holding on like some petty insect attempting to resist a hurricane wind. The Herald punched the Paladin several times in the face, against his helmet before weakening him enough to peel him off and throw him away. But the Paladin held on well and it took a surprisingly long time for the Herald to move on to his next act. Next he went for the Mage with the Staff. His little tricks of healing the other humans was greatly offending the Herald. Pushing the armored Trainer and Marauder out of the way with mighty arms, Fenrir's Herald closed the distance like a gust of wind. With a Feral Strike, he slashed at the Mage. But what came after as retaliation from rest of the players proved fatal for the great lycan. His passive healing ability didn't go off in time and he was forced into submission of death by the combined magical and physical attacks.
The Fenrir's Herald, and The Hill's Sorrow dungeon by extension, had been defeated.
Feral Strike (Enraged) - User's next attack cause the targets to bleed for a few minutes. Target takes additional 200 damage over the next few minutes. 100MP.
Strength of the Pack - If there are at least 2 monsters named "Wolfkin Guard" in near vicity, Fenrir's Herlad gains additional Strength and Agility. Passive.
Trueblood Lycan (Enraged) - User gains additional Strength, Agility and Intelligence during night time, if the moon is visible. During daytime, user gains massive Health and Mana Regeneration. Additionally it gains Status immunity. Passive.
Hate (Magic) (Enraged) - User deals huge additional damage against units capable of casting Spells. Passive.
Lycan's Howl (Enraged) - User howls into the air, striking fear into all opponents. Units afflicted takes 200 magic damage and are stunned. 200MP.
Savage Slasher (Enraged) - User moves quickly like the wind, dealing damage to all units around it. 300MP.
- Reylan's 2 shots dealt 80 damage. 1 arrow missed.
- Alisea's Fire Strike dealt 100 damage. Fenrir's Herald is pushed back very little, Icicle Shot dealt 200 damage.
- Aster's Triple Strike dealt 150 damage.
- Lehariel's Finger Lightning dealt 50 damage. Flash of Light has no effect on Fenrir's Herald. Luminous dealt 25 damage.
- Paralyze's 2 strikes dealt 140 damage. 1 strike to the heart crit-strike for 100 damage. 2 strikes missed.
- Polak's strike dealt 90 damage.
- Dubstepp's 5 darts dealt 150 damage. 2 missed. Totoro dealt 25 damage.
- Chari's 5 normal attacks dealt 160 damage. 2 shurikens dealt 40 damage. 2 shurikens missed.
- Solace's 4 normal attack dealt 110 damage.
- Dirk takes 450 damage from Fenrir's Herald's punches. Additional 80 from being thrown off.
- Polak takes 40 damage from Fenrir's Herald's push.
- Paralyze takes 65 damage from Fenrir's Herald's push.
- Karma take 380 damage from Fenrir's Herald's attack. Take additional 260 for Feral Strike. (Feral Strike deals additional damage due to "Hate (Magic)" passive)