Note: Read OOC section regarding Custom races before creating one!
All of you are different. Some of you may be the same race but your people are different. You have endured different things. You have lived in different lands. No matter where you came from, you are seeking a new life for your people. Whoever your leader is, your people follow with loyalty.
Wether you were driven out of your home, or simply seek new lands to call your own, you have all come here without knowing of the others' pressence. You must survive.
Your first choices lie before you. You are...
- Basicly average in everything, good diplomacy. Bonus diplomacy with dwarves and elves, minus diplomacy with orcs and goblins.
- Has high strength, low technological capabilities and bad diplomacy. Bonus diplomacy with goblins and ogres, minus diplomacy with elves and humans.
- Low reproduction, high magical capability, average strength. Bonus diplomacy with humans, minus diplomacy with orcs.
- Low reproduction, high strength, low speed, high intelligence, morale boost. Bonus diplomacy with humans and halflings, minus diplomacy with goblins and ogres.
- Very high strength, low intelligence, low reproduction, high speed and size. Bonus diplomacy with orcs and trolls, minus diplomacy with elves and dwarves.
- Average strength/speed, cunning, bad diplomaticy, high reproduction, can regenerate fast. Bonus diplomacy with goblins and ogres, minus diplomacy with basicly everyone else.
- Low strength, average intelligence, weak-willed but functions well in masses, very high reproduction, small size. Bonus diplomacy with trolls and orcs, minus diplomacy with halflings and dwarves.
- Low strength, small statures, cunning, bonus diplomacy, bonus trade. No diplomacy bonus or minus with certain races.
- Please specify averages, strengths and weaknesses.
You land upon the continent, and decide to settle...
Choose a color to represent your kingdom. May be any single color. This matters because the settlements I put on the map will have text bordered with the color of your kingdom, so that players and non-players alike can see what settlement belongs to who.
Additionally, write the name of your new settlement! What shall be the name of your new future?