Hidden 11 days ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Debutante Blush
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Central Hall (Just Outside The Starry Saloon)
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Once introductions were exchanged, Blush made an attempt to leave before the man spoke up again. Did he follow her? How unnerving. And protection? She almost laughed. She felt she could handle herself amongst these others. Imbeciles and idiots she was sure. After all, one blew up to the sky in a chair.

But, perhaps there was more to this. Maybe she would like some company. "Why yes, I was in the breakfast room with my friend Creme. Oh I do hope the darling is all right. I didn't mean to leave her alone like that, but I had to. But all is well now. But I wouldn't mind the company. Anywhere, in particular, you wish to go. I've only seen the breakfast room and these hallways."
Hidden 10 days ago Post by Romero
Raw
Avatar of Romero

Romero Prince of Darkness

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Justice Cobalt
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Gaming Room
Skills: Charisma, Perception
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Cobalt absentmindedly watched the doctor as he scrawled across the paper he held. Clearly the man had some talent, or at least believed himself to. Stranger and stranger. But Cobalt's attention was drawn back to Amaranthine, as the music drew to an abrupt halt, the last note echoing around the room for an instant. In that same instant, the woman herself changed. The confident, flowing musician faded away, replaced by the nervous, worrying damsel that Cobalt had glimpsed before.

It was the doctor that broke the silence, all slow claps and oozing flattery. Not to be outdone, Cobalt leaned forwards slightly in his seat, applauding himself as he smiled beneath his mask, his gaze not leaving Amaranthine's face.

"I couldn't have put it better myself, doctor. Exquisite music, from an equally exquisite musician."

Cobalt allowed himself a sly smile. The charm in his voice certainly seemed to ring true, although he was careful not to congratulate himself too much. However, despite the finely shaped woman standing before him, he felt his attention inadvertently drawn back to the wall that had caught his eye before. He frowned slightly, perplexed about just what it was that was demanding his attention. Rising to his feet slowly, he took a step closer to the wall in question, examining it again.

But his attention failed him, and he found his gaze wandering back to the two others in the room. Frowning slightly beneath his mask, and aware that his movement might have attracted curious looks, he smiled, leaning slightly against the table beside him as his gaze flicked between the two, the musician and the doctor.

Hidden 10 days ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea πŸ¦„ / Am I truly the last?

Member Seen 7 hrs ago

𝕆ne ℍour 𝕃eft
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

"Good evening," the man with the blonde hair said to Prima Rave as she said hello. The rest simply tipping their hats at her as they moved through the room and into the hallway. The four men glancing to their left and then to the right. There were whispered words between them but not so hushed those close to the door couldn't hear. "This way?" "No, I think it was that way." "I'm not dealing with him." "Me either." "Yeah, let's try this way."

Turning to their right with their backs facing the music room they worked their way north. Stopping outside of the Billard's Room and Gaming Room - one on each side of them. The door to the Gaming Room was open and they could see inside. "I think we found what we are looking for," one of the dark haired dark eyed men said from the hallway as they spotted the small woman standing by one of the card tables with an instrument case in front of her. "Is that?" "I think so." "Too perfect." "Isn't it?"

Jasper exchanged a few words under his breath to Quinton before moving from Starry Salon into the Trophy Room. It seemed that two were making their way ahead of him but he wasn't paying them any mind. The woman in the room looked over at Jasper entered the room. "Sir?" she inquired as she remained where she was.

"Is everything in order? We have less than hour until the guest arrive," Jasper said as he stopped where he was and nodded slightly towards Professor Walnut.

"Yes sir, everything is ready for the nights festivities," she said looking at the butler before turning and going to stoke the fire. She did so for a moment before returning to her place. "Is there anything I should tend to?"
Hidden 10 days ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose The darkness, it has me

Member Seen 40 min ago

Professor Walnut
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: the Trophy Room -> Rocaille Room
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Walnut had fallen slightly behind Titian, no doubt just enjoying the atmosphere of this place. There was no sense in rushing this. Who knew how long she would get to just bask in this decadent environment? And while she adored the plans she had with Titian, they would not be hurt by keeping a slower place. She had crossed the Trophy Room and was about to go explore the next area of the manor when she heard Jasper enter the room and she turned around, looking at him for a moment. She thought for an instant.

"I apology for our intrusion into this place," Walnut said, her voice delicate and light. Her mask kept her facial expressions largely obscured, but they were cool, calm, and collected. "I cannot imagine how distressing this must be for you, to have unannounced guests...But perhaps with time, the number will lessen to one that can be tolerated, if such a feat is possible." She then gave a slight nod to the man and the woman by the hearth. "I cannot ponder what I would do if I were in your place - yet I wonder..." She then left the room, heading into the Rocaille Room and rejoining Titian.

1x Like Like
Hidden 9 days ago Post by mnkee
Raw
Avatar of mnkee

mnkee The lines will blur...

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

Madam Mauve
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor - Music Room (Couch)
Skills: Wisdom
Hit Points: 3
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Mauve tensed and leaned away slightly as the raven on the Master's shoulder began to loudly shriek and flap its wings. She eyed it carefully, ignoring the four unmasked strangers present in the room until she was certain that the rat with wings wasn't about to claw her eyes out. As the man's hand came out to successfully soothe the bird, she finally started to relax back into her seat. Her dark blue eyes flitted to the side to meet Master Plum's icy eyes as he spoke to her once more.

Her lips tightened, and she cocked her head a bit to the side as her eyes narrowed. Her gaze flickered between the raven and the man. The corner of her lips twitched underneath her mask. She then leaned in towards him like she had a secret to tell him. "It was endearing for like half a second, now it's just freaking annoying," she hissed under her breath, her gaze then turned sharply to look at that damn bird. "Now cut the crap, or the bird gets it!!" However, she didn't wait for a response, instead electing to lunge for the bird. She was intent upon grabbing it and tossing it into the fire where it belonged.
1x Like Like 1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 9 days ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 22 min ago

Sister Penance
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Breakfast Room
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


She gave him a smile once more, figuring that the conversation from before was likely on his mind all things considering. Penance poured a glass for him, and handed it over. "Oh yes, it definitely is. A nice little room, this entire manor is quite beautiful in it's own way, though most places are like that," she said, glancing around the room that they were in. She took another sip of her drink as she looked around. It certainly was a lovely little room, especially since it had drinks, at least in her mind that was the best part about it.

"This whole little party is definitely going to be an interesting one, wouldn't you say?" Penance asked him, as she finished her drink and went to pour herself another one. This entire situation within the manor, them not being invited guests or anything like that, it still bothered her, and it made her wonder what exactly was going on here. Something was definitely at work, but she didn't know what, but it did help to know that she had an ally of sorts, for the moment anyway.
Hidden 8 days ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea πŸ¦„ / Am I truly the last?

Member Seen 7 hrs ago

Chanteuse Amaranthine
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Gaming Room
Skills: Intelligence, Charisma
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Closing the case carefully, Amaranthine looked towards Dr. Swamp and a brow rose out of sight from beneath the mask as he slid something over on the other table. Picking up her things, as opposed to leaving them there, she moved from one table to the other before setting the case back down. Picking up the pad she looked over the image. While it wasn't as striking as the first one he did, it was still rather impressive and that showed on her exposed features. "Remarkable what one can capture in such a short period of time, I wonder what you could do if you were given extended leave to create. You are truly an artist Dr. Swamp," she said in a kind voice as her fingers ran close to the page to trace the lines but she did not touch.

Eyes cast towards the other in the room and she smiled towards him but there was a bit of a perplexed look to her features as she did. "Thank you but I do have to wonder what about that wall seems to be so very interesting," she said with a bit of a chuckle. "Not that it isn't well crafted," she added with a bit of jest in her voice.

There were other voices she heard but she could not discern what they were saying. Turning she looked back towards the door of the room and her lips parted somewhat as she spotted two men there, she was sure there was more but only two were fully visible from where she stood right then. Her mouth closed sharply and she head shook a bit as she stood there. Turning her back to the door she looked back over towards Dr. Swamp and Justice Cobalt. "Seems we are no longer alone," she said quietly.
Hidden 8 days ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea πŸ¦„ / Am I truly the last?

Member Seen 7 hrs ago

Mr. Titian
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Rocaille Room
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Titian looked around the room slowly as he waited for Professor Walnut to join him. He could hear people speaking back in the Trophy room but his eyes were still adjusting to the brighter light of this particular room. It seemed that the light reflected off so much as if it was mid day in this room and then some. The tall mans hand slowly lowered as his eyes adjusted. This was obviously not a room he wanted to be in from the grimace on his features as he waited.

Once she came to him he smiled a bit. "I prefer something darker," he said in passing as he motioned towards the room. "Half tempted to put out some candles if I didn't think one of those sour faced help would come right behind me and relight them and give my ear a chewing," he added with a bit of a laugh.

"Shall we continue?" he asked her as he moved to the door across from where they had entered and placed his hand on the knob, pulling the door open even more fully so she could step through. He gave a rather large display of bend and sweeping motion. "Lead the way," he said with a wink.
Hidden 8 days ago 4 days ago Post by Romero
Raw
Avatar of Romero

Romero Prince of Darkness

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Justice Cobalt
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Gaming Room
Skills: Perception
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Cobalt took a breath to steady himself. Something about the room still intrigued him, and he couldn't help but feel that the small group's relative privacy could only be short-lived. His gaze fell on the wall once again. He smiled politely at Amaranthine's comment about his apparent obsession with it, but something stopped him from tearing his eyes away from it.

And then he saw it. A latch, carefully concealed but just noticeable in the narrow gap between two of the wall joints. The same curiosity that had consumed Cobalt to inspect the wall now led his feet across the room, until he was face to face with the wall, and the latch upon it. The wood paneling of the wall was cut differently around the latch, more noticeable now he was closer. His hand rose, thumbing the latch. There was a barely discernible click, and Cobalt found himself pushing the wall, opening up the side of the room itself as it swung outwards.

The biting cold hit him first, and his eyes took a moment to adjust to the darkness outside. A quick glance through the now open wall confirmed what Cobalt had suspected, a small courtyard opened up, various windows, presumably leading into other rooms, spilled light out into the otherwise total darkness. He raised an eyebrow beneath his mask, very curious. A whisper from Amaranthine called Cobalt's attention back to the room, he had no time to even attempt to close the door, cursing his curiosity under his breath as he turned to face the main door.

An easy smile flickered across Cobalt's face again as he turned towards the ajar door, shrugging slightly if either of his two companions happened to be taken aback by the hidden door he kept at his back.
Hidden 7 days ago Post by Natsu
Raw
Avatar of Natsu

Natsu

Member Seen 34 min ago

Miss Creme
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Breakfast Room
Skills: Persuasion
Hit Points: 3
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Creme gave a look of careful consideration. She didn't want to let on too much about herself, "I've been at a few parties, but the scene isn't quite my cup of tea." She explained, not wanting to share any more than that. She didn't know how much she was supposed to keep secret about herself, but the more she could, the better she'd feel. She made a mental note of Envy's own response, thinking of different things she might be in her day to day life. The Madam was certainly fond of talking about herself, and Creme was happy to let her, loving to hear about the lives of others. Her eyes raised a bit at Envy's answer to Creme's other question. That was a lot darker of an answer than she'd expected.

Her face fell at Envy's suggestion of going back to the music room. She pursed her lips, and said, "I... I suppose I would go if you did, but I'd much prefer to go... anywhere else." She said. While she'd love to hear the quartet's show, she didn't want to be around either Plum or Mauve, and certainly not together. She didn't want to say this out loud, for fear of sounding rude or causing some kind of trouble. Neither of these people had done anything to her, so it wasn't right for her to call them out, but that didn't mean she had to go out of her way to spend time with them. "Would you want to um... see the rest of the estate with me instead?" She asked hopefully. She wasn't going to be exploring this place alone for sure, not with the some person who ought not be here running around.
Hidden 7 days ago Post by rivaan
Raw
Avatar of rivaan

rivaan

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Prima Rave
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Music Room
Skills: Perception
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


The appearance of the men arriving in the music room was rather sudden, but one of them gave a proper greeting as the rest tipped their hats and eventually just moved away, talking in between themselves about something. She had at first surmised they might stay in the music room for a little bit, but since they had other plans of actions, she let out a sigh of relief as she looked around. They didn't cause them any troubles even if it was only for now. She was still concerned about her well-being.

Suddenly she was startled as some kind of commotion started from the direction she least expected! Mauve seemingly snapped for some reason! She was reaching for the bird that Plum had. She had, but a moment to study the woman. This sudden display of malicious intent and anger was surprising to say the least and Prima Rave for the best of her couldn't see why the woman flipped out. She didn't appear hurt or anything that might be fault of the little black bird! This was simply madness! There was no apparent reason for this way of acting from Madam Mauve!
Hidden 7 days ago Post by Ciaran
Raw
Avatar of Ciaran

Ciaran Lord's Blade

Member Seen 23 hrs ago

Master Tack
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Breakfast Room
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 5
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Master Tack sighed inwardly at Sister Penance's comments on the room. Wealth influenced one's perspective on wonders such as this, and while he, as has been said, saw it as a wonder, Penance saw it as a 'nice little room'. He didn't hold it against her, as one could hardly decide their own upbringing, but it still stung a little to be reminded that what for one person was common and drab was for another the most incredible experience of a lifetime. Did equally virtuous people not deserve equally happy lives? He was no scholar, but this seemed simple enough to him.

Still, he'd been asked a question, and he ought to respond, rather than stand there dumbly philosophising. "Oh, beyond interesting. I'll admit I don't have much to compare it to, but it's clear enough to me that someone is behind all this. Which raises the question: why would anyone want us - who, to my knowledge, are nothing but strangers to each other - all gathered in one place, and what's more, in the house of the Ambesires? Someone invited us here, though I can't fathom their motives."

Tack also noticed that Sister Penance was about to start her second drink. He himself, not a heavy drinker by a long shot, had barely touched his first. He hoped that Penance did not take this too much farther; he had a feeling they would need to be at their sharpest over the next few hours, and he couldn't imagine getting much use out of an inebriated ally. Besides, people who drink excessively were simply repulsive.
Hidden 7 days ago Post by Sigil
Raw
Avatar of Sigil

Sigil Literary Hatchetman

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Dr. Swamp
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Gaming Room
Skills: Intelligence
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Dr. Swamp accepted the compliment from Amaranthine with a small smile and a gallant bowing of his head. It looked particularly sweeping due to the influence of his long beaked, bonelike mask. Almost dramatic. It was always a good thing to receive positive feedback about the fruit of one's passions, even something so trivial as a drawing. "My sincerest thanks, Chanteuse. I find that my artistic endeavors have been immensely helpful with my work. The two compli..." His speech paused as Cobalt opened part of the wall. An eyebrow arched, regarding the event. A second later, he turned his head back in the direction of Amaranthine to complete his sentence, "...compliment one another quite well, and by necessity."

When Amaranthine gave notice that they were indeed not alone, Swamp had already noted the discussion outside of the door, and moreover, the discussion about the Chanteuse as if she was not there. It seemed horribly impolite. In response, the Doctor cleared his throat and set both of his hands upon the top of his cane in front of him. If he had to stand quickly for the exchange coming up, he wished to not be placed at a disadvantage when doing so. He did cast an observant look at the newer interlopers to the performance before attempting speech or action, curious and alert to their intentions. What he observed bothered him. Moreover, the small reactions that Amaranthine had to their presence bothered him further.

Dr. Swamp rose, stepping the few paces it required to place himself between the open door and Amaranthine. He looked to the petite woman and, with his back turned to the gentlemen outside of the door, gave her a solid wink and the tiniest of nods. Leaning upon his stick, now set directly before him, the Doctor widened his stance a hair and addressed the newest, unmasked arrivals. "Indeed, too perfect." His voice was stern but not aggressive. "I have always thought so. Gentlemen, I do not profess to know who you are, nor who you believe she is, but I would appreciate it greatly if you did not look upon my intended with such predatory gaze, nor speak of her as if she were not here. I find it highly disrespectful. Please move on." He glanced back to the Chanteuse to see if he had overstepped somehow. It was admittedly a reach, be it one he thought might have the most impact with them on the immediate.


Hidden 6 days ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 22 min ago

Captain Moss
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Central Hall (Just Outside of the Starry Saloon)
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Captain Moss gave Debutante Blush a slight nod as he listened to her, he wasn't sure what else to really do other than to explore for the time being. "I believe she is still there we can head back there if you'd wish to." Captain Moss said as he rubbed the back of his neck thinking that it would be best to meet up with the others or at least some of them. He knew that they were all most likely at other places within the mansion itself. Captain Moss offered her a hand and smiled a bit under his mask that is if she wanted to take his hand and make their way back to the Breakfast Room.

"So what do you think of everything is going on so far?" Captain Moss asked, he really wasn't sure if he could trust anyone else in the building, and the butler did make a threat earlier to one of their own as well, which was unsettling as well. Captain Moss wanted to finish this whole thing and get back to his normal life back home.
Hidden 5 days ago Post by The Grey Dust
Raw
Avatar of The Grey Dust

The Grey Dust Evil Overlord / seeking Henchmen.

Member Seen 35 min ago

Master Plum
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Music Room (Couch Left)
Skills: Dexterity, Dexterity
Hit Points: 6 -> 5
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


As quickly as they came, they left with scarce acknowledgement of the peoples there. Strange strangers who Plum would surely see more of this evening, marking their unmasked faces into the memory for tonight. Yet as they left in open parting, Madam Mauve gave Plum a startling. Approaching him close as if to whisper a word, but alas such deception unveiled as she threatened his bird. In the guise of civil talk, she came to attack him and his flock. Thus now the talons drawn and fangs bared, for such treachery Plum came prepared. And as his Raven took wing to flee, Plum grabbed the dagger from its sheathe hidden at his side beneath the caped costumery. To plunge a dagger into the threat, and see what damage such actions doth beget.

And in a flurry furiously fuming, a hidden dagger pulled unassuming, in swiftness there the error lay. For in the sudden action and surprise, with the ruffled flaps did the raven rise, but his dagger had not quite cleared the sheath! Pulled at an angle in a draw, flying at the bird with perilous caws, as the piercing tip soars from beneath! Yet fortune's folly favours the feathered friend, as quick flight saved Bran from a mortal end, twas the hilt which struck and jaunted the dagger's course. To which The wheel of fate turned on Plum and filled his actions with dire remorse. Alas embedded through his shoe with a twinge of pain, a disloyal dagger dug in with disdain, and until pulled there it should remain. Indeed treachery was a foot, And that was surely, sorely cause for much regret.

For now at least Bran was safe from Mauve, but their game isn't quite over yet.
1x Like Like
Hidden 5 days ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Debutante Blush
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Central Hall -> Trophy Room
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


It seemed the man was incapable of making decisions on his own. A people pleaser. One who would rather follow than lead. Really, not someone she saw herself investing too much of her time with, but beggars could not be choosers. And she was curious about what the other rooms held. Plus, as much as she wanted to see her dear Creme, there were others who's attention she had not gained and that was just no good.

"No, petal, I am sure she will be fine and we will see each other again quite soon. I would much rather explore the other rooms I had not seen. As you like." She stared at his hand a moment too long before she grasped it and began to make her way to the next room, the Trophy Room.

"Truth be told, darling, I was hoping for more excitement. Of course, a chair rocketing off into the night sky is entertainment to some, its value only lasted so long. Hopefully, we will find other ways of enjoying ourselves later on." She did not share her other concerns. The concerns she had of the other people. After all, they were all invited, like her. She would have to keep a sharper eye out.
Hidden 4 days ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea πŸ¦„ / Am I truly the last?

Member Seen 7 hrs ago

𝕋ime 𝕂eeps 𝕆n 𝕋icking
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Time in fact does keep on moving forward. Jasper looking over towards the woman in the Trophy room before another started to make her way there. Having to step out of the way so she couldn't fully enter that time. (1 room per round, so Blushs last round ended in the Starry Saloon). Jasper looked the woman over, it seemed she was doing better than she had been when he has last spoken to her. This was good, for little did he know things were not as calm elsewhere in the manor.

Neither did Madam Envy, otherwise she might not have chosen that moment to enter the Music Room. A bird flying right by her head and slamming into her as it was trying to get away from someone seemingly trying to end its life. The woman nearly tripped over Rave right then but managed to duck out of the way as the bird flew over head and landed on top of the piano.

Things were starting to get heated and not in a warm way as the four men looked towards the door and through the opening to the woman that was now between them and the violinist. "We mean nothing by it," one of them said. "No, nothing at all," another chimed in. "We simply need an accompanist for the performance tonight," a third said. "And she is perfect," finally the forth finished. Each of the men said as the walked into the room and to the side as Dr. Swamp was blocking the main path to Amaranthine. Cold air started to come into the room and the men looked over at the opening in the wall. "Curious," one of them mumbled but it was hard to tell which one.
Hidden 4 days ago Post by Romero
Raw
Avatar of Romero

Romero Prince of Darkness

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Justice Cobalt
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Gaming Room
Skills: Perception
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Cobalt raised an eyebrow as Swamp rose to his feet. Anticipating that there may be about to be some form of entertainment, Cobalt leaned against the fireplace beside him, his elbow on the mantelpiece. Although he looked relaxed, he was far from it, ready to spring into action if something called for it. What he got instead forced him to suppress a laugh. The blue eyes, peering out from the bird-like mask the doctor wore, clearly winked towards Amaranthine. The image, and the gesture, struck Cobalt as so out of place that it almost seemed farcical, but that was not the end of it.

Obviously attempting to impose himself, the tall, slender figure widened his stance as he spoke to the men gathered outside the door. This time, Cobalt couldn't stop the laughter that burst from him, and he was forced to conceal it with a cough as he heard the doctor speak. His intended? Cobalt had only left them alone for a few moments, had he missed some great declaration of love? Cobalt glanced across to Amaranthine herself, attempting to gauge her reaction.

Unfortunately, a face beneath a mask was a difficult one to read, and besides, Cobalt's attention was dragged away as the men standing outside the room moved into it. There was something curious about the men that stepped through the door, three with fair hair, one dark. Cobalt couldn't help but smirk as he heard them speak, each chiming in to continue from the other, so that four men spoke where only one needed to. They were certainly apologetic to the doctor, and if they were threatened by his stance they didn't show it.

Cobalt could feel the cold night's air on his back, and he wasn't surprised when he heard one of the four newcomers remark, although for the life of him he could not tell which one. Cobalt turned to Amaranthine again, waiting to see how the woman would react.
Hidden 3 days ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose The darkness, it has me

Member Seen 40 min ago

Professor Walnut
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: the Rocaille Room -> Joyous Corridor
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Walnut blinked, her eyes adjusting from the relative low lighting of the previous room as she entered this new place. It was so bright and reflective that it took her a few moments in order to focus properly. And while it was an assault on the senses, Walnut could not help but notice the way that Titian showed his displeasure for the space. She had yet to see him not in an amused mood. And even now, it seemed that nothing could quite temper his mirth. "I think you would need to do more than extinguish a few candles to dim this light," Walnut commented.

"But yes, we shall continue," she affirmed. Stepping through the door, Walnut found herself within a corridor. She glanced down the hallway, noting that she had emerged at one end of it. Assuming the manor was not built with large irregularities, she had to assume that some of the doors towards the end of the hallway would run parallel to the grand vestibule - and perhaps, there would be some hidden alcove that could be accessed from that direction as well. That would be highly convenient.

Hidden 3 days ago Post by mnkee
Raw
Avatar of mnkee

mnkee The lines will blur...

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

Madam Mauve
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor - Music Room (Couch)
Skills: Dexterity, Dexterity
Hit Points: 3
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Mauve's hands were met with empty air as the prized raven quickly flew the coop when she lunged for it. Her miffed gaze followed its flight, before quickly snapping back to Master Plum as she caught his movement out of the corner of her eye. When she saw the telltale glint of metal, she instinctively pulled away from the man, her breath coming in sharply in alarm. Time then seemed to slow down, as a dagger was unceremoniously drawn and then unintentionally thrown. Her blue eyes followed its arc and then rapid descent downward where it struck its mark in the man's foot rather than her own precious flesh.

Her gaze snapped back up, her nostrils flaring. There was a startlingly dark intensity to her eyes, before something shifted bringing a softer glint to their otherwise menacing nature. Laughter bubbled up from her throat, certainly not the reaction one would expect from someone who nearly just got stabbed. "I suppose I should give you credit for trying," she purred as she casually leaned down. She maintained steady eye contact with him as she grasped the hilt of the dagger and then used her weight to unremorsefully press the blade deeper into his flesh. She then gave it a sharp tug in order to yank it back out. She maneuvered the dagger in her hand to where it was blade up as she straightened back up in her seat. She held the bloody dagger up slightly, seemingly admiring the way the crimson red drops of blood caught the light. Her gaze then flitted back over to Master Plum. "Your move," she stated coolly.
1x Like Like 1x Laugh Laugh
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet