Hidden 5 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by HueMan
Raw
GM
Avatar of HueMan

HueMan Talrae Admin

Member Seen 8 hrs ago



✧ Access Menu / Townhall ✧










✧ Floor 1 - Genesis ✧



Genesis, Floor of Beginnings


Beautiful Flower Gardens of Genesis


Lake Crystal


The Ravine


Royal palace and central square of Genesis City






Hidden 5 mos ago 4 mos ago Post by HueMan
Raw
GM
Avatar of HueMan

HueMan Talrae Admin

Member Seen 8 hrs ago



Hidden 5 mos ago 4 mos ago Post by HueMan
Raw
GM
Avatar of HueMan

HueMan Talrae Admin

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

✧DAY 26 - Entrance to Floor Dungeon, "Endless Green"✧

7/09/2076






The time has finally come. It's been less than a month since the death game has begun but everyone has settled in more or less. There are still those who despair at their current situation and are still searching for easier ways out but for the most part, players have adjusted to their new lives in this fantasy world. And now they are ready for the next step; the Council convened on the 20th, the second meeting, and decided that the Floor Dungeon "Endless Green" could be attempted if the majority of Level 10+ players could be gathered.

Initial reports and intelligence gatherings were performed by several Guilds who fit the role. It seemed that people have figured out that having a distinct set of skills others needed was a strong way to position themselves in politically favorable spots. One such member was Viktoreya, Guildmaster of Taskforce Shadow. All the Guildmasters and a few of their officers were giving their full attention to the small-framed, quiet girl.



"... Goblins and wolves. Working in unison. Expect to see... previously unseen units." She was so quiet, almost whispering. Yet for some strange reason everyone was able to hear her words clearly. The magic item "Sound Amp" must have been slipped under her coat somewhere, in an invisible position. "Average Monster level... between 10-15, although mostly horde based. Advised that you bring AOE attacks and multiple tanks.

Several people took notes with parchment and pen. Others listened carefully as such information was invaluable; in a world where life and death are too real, free information was something that could ill-afford to be lost. Especially since it was declared by the Council that information regarding Floor Dungeon are to be public and cannot be privatized for profit. Needless to say, Datalink 66 seemed displeased at such a measure, although they decided not to voice their protests. It was clear that their information holding and selling practices, while very handy or downright necessary for certain demographics, had garnered much displeasure and distrust among a big portion of the player population. The fact that Datalink 66 possessed private information about individuals and Guilds that otherwise should not be available didn't help with worsening public opinion. For now they were seen as necessary but distasteful. Afterall, no other Guild had such a vast and secretive network of spies, investigators and detectives. It was rather amazing how they managed to pull off such an endeavor in such a short amount of time.



"There will be no need to take notes my friends, the Astral Blades have taken the liberty of copying up all gathered intel into scrolls. There shall be 1 for every Guild. Aramo gestured towards a few of his Guildmates in the back as they moved on to distribute the scrolls to all parties involved. "From what we can assess, it should be an easy Dungeon to defeat, considering the numbers we have gathered. However..." Aramo paused for a split second as he scratched his chin lightly. "The concerning part is the fact that accessing the main boss room may prove to be difficult. Keon of Obsidian Crusaders can explain in further detail, as he recently has been through the dungeon up that point."



Keon stepped up. "In a nutshell, the dungeon only consists of 2 parts; the boss room and the room before the boss room. But don't let the term room confuse you, the entire dungeon is laid out across a vast forest." Keon pointed towards a large map on the table. Those in the back pushed in a little closer or tip-toed in order to get a better look. "The exact layout of the dungeon is randomly generated at every attempt it seems. But general structure remains the same. Essentially the dungeon boss resides in the caves beyond the forest here. In order to access the caves, we must defeat multiple points of... spawn locations. They will be randomly generated and must be found in the forest. It takes the form of an enchanted, stone totem in the ground. It is easy enough to destroy as it has low HP and no attacks, but the problem is for as long as it exists, it will infinitely spawn monsters."



"What you are saying is we need to locate and destroy the spawn points as soon as possible, before their numbers overwhelm us. Hmm... we are pressed for time then." A gruff sounding girl with a large blade pointed out. "Do we know whether or not there is a spawn cap on the dungeon? With this many players it may be possible to just crush them using numbers."



"Thought that question would come up. The answer as far as I am aware is a no. Either that or the spawn cap is so high that it is irrelevant." Aramo sighed slightly before moving on. "It seems that we will require some coordination among the players and Guilds. We believe that the simplest way to make things happen is to divide the map up into a grid and have every party take a section of the grid. We will make several channels of communication using the menu's chat system so that we may have strong communication in case unforeseen circumstances transpire."



"Alright, alright." The short girl pouted in a displeased manner. "Let's get on with this. Sounds simple enough, if things get sour we can all just exit the dungeon like others have done. If nothing else it will give us more intel regarding how to get to the the next floor." She looked 14... 16 at best. But the way she carried herself made her seem much more older and... somehow responsible. Even with a squeaky voice of a child, the girl looked comfortable among all the other Guildmasters. "So to make it simple, kill all the spawn points in your assigned grid with your Guild, request help or give it if anyone throws out a SOS on the chat channel and... hope that killing all the enchanted totem is the trigger we need to access the caves? Easy."

Hidden 4 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by Card Captor
Raw
Avatar of Card Captor

Card Captor The passing through Kamen Rider

Member Seen 8 hrs ago


Prome being Prome, wasn't paying attention to what they were saying.

Instead, he was busy thinking up new ideas "...still don't know what I'll get. I'll have to wait until my next level to see the Machinist skill tree. I'll need to see what my options are. Still...a mobile support base would be nice. I should look into mana generation and transfer soon. It would be a great way to replenish my stores in the field. I still need to see what using HP as fuel would do; how does that impact the suits function...and does it have an impact on spells? So many possibility to explore!"
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Trainerblue192
Raw
Avatar of Trainerblue192

Trainerblue192

Member Seen 5 hrs ago



River




River stood near the tables edge with Pepper resting on his head. He listened intently as each member of the other guilds spoke out on their knowledge of the floor dungeon, his eyes meeting with each when their turn came. Hmmm, the creatures are all level 10 to 15, that means I have a greater chance of capturing any that we may need. he turned to look at dub for a brief moment before turning his attention back into the meeting. It appeared that the area before the boss had a mechanic, potentially a timed one, seeing as how the longer they took the harder it would be to achieve their goal. It appeared the locations, as well as the spawns, would be randomized each encounter; so even though they did have the option to run, it wouldn't help them when they came back.

Once they finished speaking he rose his hand halfway while talking. "Sorry for the interruption here but, these enchanted stone totems, what do we know about them? Are they resistant to certain elements? Magic? Physical damage? Also, you're wording has me curious. You say their 'totems' not monoliths, tablets or any other word, so that makes me wonder what we know about the floor boss? Is he a summoner of sorts? Should we anticipate them summoning more creatures mid fight? What do we know of its moves or 'class'id you will."
Hidden 4 mos ago 4 mos ago Post by TaroAndSelia
Raw
Avatar of TaroAndSelia

TaroAndSelia Returned from a Distant Land

Member Seen 1 mo ago


"Sorry, it's just the word they gave me. Probably means something smaller than a monolith and post-like with carvings. No troubles with destroying the thing itself reported, just a brutal fight past replenishing guards to get at it. Naturally, no scouting party was able to destroy all the totems alone; while layout is random, the difficulty of the dungeon doesn't seem to change between iterations. We have no information on the boss. You can use your imagination, though: goblins plus wolves, then whatever colossus comes out on top. My first guess is a hobgoblin chieftain, or a larger greenskin like an orc or an ogre. Him being able to rally an army is a valid concern." Karuu paused there and looked around at his friends with a cocky grin. "Not that we can't handle it. One thing at a time, though. Aramo will gather us up one more time once we've secured the forest; hopefully the scouts can get in and out with information then."
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Achronum
Raw
Avatar of Achronum

Achronum The Pyro

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Willow


“Hm.” Willow said as she scrolled through her spells. “It's likely. Since one dungeon already has a wolf-esk theme, chances are it's not a word boss.” She closed her menu and looked around, looking serious but an excited glint in her eye betrayed her.

“Now as your primary healer, and Prome pay attention please, I have a few safety reminders. First, unless we are forced out of position, those who cast spells please try and stay within five feet of me when you cast. Your spells replenish my mana and it is critical we maximize that return so I can help with debuffs. I will be about five feet behind Tower unless I have to move so be extra chummy with our favorite meat shield if you need a point of reference in the fight. Second, if and when you see a big magic attack, stack behind Tower. My passive will give us some magic damage mitigation and that should give River and I some leeway to get everyone's health back up. Thirdly and probably the most important, AoEs are neither friends nor food. They are not casual acquaintances or romantic interests either before someone Willow slowly made eye contact with everyone, only moving her head until she stared straight at ZK, “suggests it. Do not stand in them. Do not eat them for the sake of DPS or aggravating your healers. Because if you do, I will personally blow out your kneecaps after this dungeon and again when we escape this hell hole!” Willow ended cheerfully.
1x Like Like
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Duoya
Raw
Avatar of Duoya

Duoya The Weeaboo

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

Dennis LaMotte, like many of the players standing around the Guild meeting, was writing on a piece of parchment and carefully recording anything that was said. Thankfully, acting as the occasional secretary for the student government at his old high school had helped him immensely with shorthand and note taking... If only his handwriting wasn't so atrocious. The pen etched across the parchment's surface, only pausing the stream of cursive when he needed to dab the tool in the inkwell sitting at the table.

Nearly 300 people had died.

Dennis had come to this fact a while ago, but it was always a surprise to see that in the newsletter. And, like always, it shook Dennis to the core. 300 lives pointlessly thrown away in some game, something that was supposed to be a fun pass time. He could have spent the last few weeks helping at the soup kitchen, maybe helping the various clubs on his campus with cleanup and maintenance - instead, he was watching dozens of strangers die every day. For a while, before he found his friends, Dennis was much more traumatized by the constant death - he was one of those who spent the first day freaking out and running around.

He was better now.

Dennis looked sternly at Datalink 66 throughout most of the meeting - they always were in his ire, and the only reason he owned a subscription to them was so he could tell anyone he met the news that was shared in the letter. The fact that they refused to share information for free was despicable considering this was life and death, but Dennis was just glad that even they weren't willing to stoop so low as to charge for info on the floor dungeon. When a scroll was placed in Dennis' hands he was almost shocked into making a sound.

Of course, the Astral Blade did it - unlike Datalink 66, they were actually kind and sought to guarantee survival. That was the smart thing in this situation, and Dennis couldn't help but admire them everytime they made an appearance. If he hadn't found his friends, there wasn't a doubt in his mind that Dennis would have joined them. Placing the scroll, parchment, pen, and inkwell into his inventory, Dennis leaned further back in his chair.

The fact that there was an item that could spawn an infinite number of monsters was very interesting - it would make an invaluable farming tool, especially if a line of tanks could block off a small area for AoE spellcasters.

Well... Dennis wasn't really a big fan of video games - hell, the only real hobby he had outside of his charity work was his avid weightlifting. If these guys didn't think it was a good idea, then it probably wasn't. Instead, he turned to the rest of his guild and spoke quietly so as not to annoy anyone, not in their guild.

"Thanks for placing your trust in me, Naomi - I'll work hard to be the best... meatshield? Oh, um, for when we get into the dungeon, could we stop after every fight or two to heal up and replenish mana? I'm not sure if I'm used to being a tank, but it seems like a lot of these aggro-thingies take a lot of mana."

Several seconds passed before Dennis spoke again.

"Wait, wait - I also got this Living Wall thing, it's super cool. I can just step in front of one of you guys and take the hit if one is coming at you. So if you guys are low on HP, stay near Naomi so she can heal you like she said, and I can protect you guys."

Beyond knowing that the Tank was supposed to take the hits, and the healer kept people alive, Dennis' knowledge on MMO's was pretty limited. So, he just stuck to knowing what he did about his class abilities and hoping that the Aura of Confidence applied out of battle.

The last thing that was needed in this game was more negative emotions.
Hidden 4 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by Ithradine
Raw
Avatar of Ithradine

Ithradine A Rouge Machine

Member Seen 8 hrs ago




Kira placed her right hand on her left shoulder as she rolled it in a circular pattern then did the same to her right shoulder. The way Karuu made it sound it seemed like the monster might actually be a challenge for once. Ha! The very idea of any mortal creature being able to stand against the Great Akumi was laughable. The death she spread would soon encompass this whole pitiful dungeon and feed her hunger for power "There will be nothing but their cold, dead bodies after we carve through them. A plague of death will descend upon them and its name shall be 'Kira'. Every one of those weak fools who stand against us will fall to my blade. Nothing can withstand great demon Akumi and her demonic generals!" Every word was spoken with absolute conviction. She had recently progressed to level 15 and gained the duelist class, so she was eager to try out her new strength "Each one of their pathetic souls will be fed upon by mine. Their meager power will have the privilege of increasing my own."

Hidden 3 mos ago Post by ERode
Raw
Avatar of ERode

ERode And Others

Member Seen 1 hr ago


The wind, the sky, the incline and the decline. She was gone before monsters figured out whether or not they should attack, gone before sub-Level 10 players realized she was even there. Like a swallow, she sailed through the open fields between the Hill of Sorrows and the Endless Green, her long hair streaming behind her like a lilac mantle.

Some people would think of themselves as ‘late’. Others would be anxiously pushing themselves past the brink of exhaustion to show up on time. But as her long strides shot her through the landscapes of Genesis, Cecilia didn’t care for any of those things. The runner’s high and the euphoria that accompanied it, endorphins pumping through her virtual veins to light her electronic mind ablaze, was more than enough to quell any thoughts like that.

Karuu had messaged her a couple days back about the raid on the Floor Dungeon, and with such a big event happening, there was no way the Lancer planned on missing it…but she also wasn’t inclined to bother showing up to the briefing beforehand either. Strategy was fine. Tactics were fine. But they also meant having to micromanage the ego of manchildren, and there was no way in hell she was going to suffer through that.

A final Sprint and she could see the other players convening below, her chest rising and falling evenly as she sped up further, amber eyes now flickering about in search of her partymates. Thank god for Prome and Zks, really. Hair as white and fluffy as theirs was so easy to spot in a sea of black and browns. Slowing to a jog, then to a fast walk, Cecilia took a few seconds to touch up her appearance once more, blotting off sweat, rearranging her cloak, retying her ponytail, taking a drink out of her waterskin to clear her throat, before closing her eyes briefly to envision a facade.

A cool, competent beauty, dignified yet prideful.

“Karuu,” Cecilia said, nodding once at the Marauder. “Is everything in order? Have equipment and potions to last?”
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by TaroAndSelia
Raw
Avatar of TaroAndSelia

TaroAndSelia Returned from a Distant Land

Member Seen 1 mo ago


"Cee!" Karuu cried, happy to see she had made it. "Yeah, I think it'll be enough. Got my extra swords repaired for when this one snaps. Glad you could join us! It'll be a relief to have you with Kira on the vanguard; that'll keep a lot of the pressure off Tower and I." He spent a few minutes filling her in on the strategy, pointing out on the map the section Last Genesis had been assigned to sweep.

Now their party was ready. "Alright, folks, let's move! Hit fast, hit hard, and don't stop to farm! We're going to be first done so we can help the other guilds. And Kira," he added, turning a grin on his guildmate, "Keep count. Loser buys dinner."
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by ERode
Raw
Avatar of ERode

ERode And Others

Member Seen 1 hr ago



Cecilia remained impassive to Karuu’s enthusiasm, instead taking a careful look at the map and mulling over the details slowly in her head. It appeared simple enough, at least. Kill the totems, then kill the monsters, and once everything’s cleared, head out to the boss and kill whoever’s there as well. It brought a small smile to her face at how their foes were going to be goblins and wolves, as if there was anyone who hadn’t grown tired of fighting those freaks after almost a month of facing them.

She twirled her spear a few times, the pole vibrating lightly in her hands, before flicking out to her inventory. It was the floor dungeon, and it would be stupid to hold back at this point. Three potions popped up in her hand, and Cecilia drank them each one by one, the emptied vials pixelating out of existence soon after. “Potion up,” the lancer said, turning to the others, “No point in saving resources now. Got more Greens and Yellows too, if any of you don’t have them in stock.”

As if to make good on her word, Cecilia pulled four more yellow vials, holding them between the digits of her left hand. “It’s free, this time.”

Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Achronum
Raw
Avatar of Achronum

Achronum The Pyro

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Willow


‘What the absolute-’ A slew of expletives exploded in her head following Karuu’s declaration. Willow was 200 percent certain Kira heard hit fast, hit hard, and keep count and filtered out all the spots where common sense would insert a few safety concerns. The girl leveled a look at Karuu, easily deciphered as “We will be having words later”, and then immediately gripped Kira’s arm and smiled at her.

“Of course, Karuu means it in a safe and sane way. No pulling ahead even if you can handle it because us measly mortals may not be able to.” Willow patted Kira’s arm. “And on that note, perhaps we should talk a bit of strategy before we head in? I’ll be opening our fights, stepping around Tower and back in to establish group wide debuffs and possibly a few stuns so we can focus down single enemies with openers from our single target damagers and maximize our initial damage. Tower can use his Living Wall action on me after to give him some time to peel aggro off me if he needs and I’ll top him off with a few heals. This should help keep them focused on Tower so the other frontliners can focus on their DPS for a minute or two before Tower runs out of aggro skills.”

Naomi fished her purple potion out of her bag and downed it, watching the +10 to her intelligence bing into place.
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by Card Captor
Raw
Avatar of Card Captor

Card Captor The passing through Kamen Rider

Member Seen 8 hrs ago


As his mind cycled through ideas for armor and vehicles he suddenly realized that people were talking about important things "...oh, I'm sorry, I was busy thinking of things. What was everyone talking about? I was a bit busy coming up with new designs, and I wasn't really paying attention."
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Trainerblue192
Raw
Avatar of Trainerblue192

Trainerblue192

Member Seen 5 hrs ago



River




A shit eating grin spread across Rivers face as Willow began to tell Tower to peel off the aggro from her. "Don't worry Willow, after you've gone in and debuffed the enemies, I'll follow suit with a wide array of AoE spells that will not only barrage our enemies, but also most likely pass the aggro off to me. Thats when you, Tower, use your AoE emnity peelers to RIP the aggro off of me and onto yourself. From that point I'll fall back with Willow and switch to healing. Ceclia, I will be hitting you with a Strengthen spell to help your damage output, seeing as you're the fastest one here I feel you can make the most use out of it. Don't hold back on letting those hits fly but also *avoid* AoEs or potentially telegraphed moves. We havent seen them yet, but it doesnt mean they dont exist."

River began to Fiddle with his wand, twirling it between his fingers for a moment before it vanished and was replaced with a long Ivory looking staff. Runic marks littered a small section on the front and led up towards the head of the staff that was carved to look like a stags majestic holding a jade stone orb between its antlers. The staffs end clung against the soft earth, making a gentle thudding noise. River looked towards his party, then Pepper, and smiled; "Looks like we can finally put this to the real test today girl. I haven't shown you guys this little wonder yet, it's why me and Pots here have been sneaking out into the fields. We've been training with, and practicing with this new staff I acquired. Cant wait for you all to see what it does." Once he finished speaking, River put the staff away and once again summoned his wand.
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by Leaves
Raw
Avatar of Leaves

Leaves The Friendly Bulbasaur

Member Seen 21 days ago



Health: 3000/3000
Mana: 3900/3900
Renn: 733 Renn
STATs Tree:

✧ DAY 26 - Endless Green Dungeon ✧

7/09/2076

Dubstepp jotted down in his journal. He began chewing the end of his pen, he definetely started having a difficult time finding a rhyme. He swung his head side to side, hoping for some creativity to miraculously appear in his conscious. Pushing the end of his untensil on each line, he recited what he had wrote down so far.

"On my death resume,
I can't recall any work days,
Nowadays, I'm limited to virtual play,
26 passed and it's a routine,
Living in a screen that can't be seen,
No queen to keep me clean,
fine print no guarantee for reality,
this ain't daydream, this is tv,
gotta get that protein, kill wolverines."


Dubstepp paused, not sure what to write next. He exhaled through his nostrils and examined himself. "No hygiene?" The musician figured his real body is not being taken care of fully. He expected some doctors or caretakers would cleanse his body; however, that's less effective than an actual shower.

Dubstepp then overheard his guildmates speaking. He closed his journal shut before someone caught on that he wasn't paying attention. If anything, it just appeared he was writing down notes. Placing the journal back into his inventory, he chose to piggyback on the last person that spoke. Coughing first to gather everyone's attention, he spoke out.

"What your spells don't immediately kill off, I can have my pets deal the finishing blows." Dubstepp responded to River's explanation of what he was intending to do in the dungeon run. Even though the trainer was making verses, his ears were picking up every other sentence.


SUMMARY


Dubstepp was writing raps while people spoke. He put it away before anyone could catch him and responded to the last person that spoke.
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by HueMan
Raw
GM
Avatar of HueMan

HueMan Talrae Admin

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

✧DAY 26 - Dungeon, "Endless Green"✧

7/09/2076








The massive congregation of Players armed to the teeth all simultaneously teleported into the dungeon with a flash of light. The initial landing area was a large green field, with no imminent threat. Assignments to each Guild/party were passed around after the scouts got a quick assessment of the terrain and the mob army of Players began to split up in order to search-and-destroy their targets.

Area assigned to Last Genesis seems more or less typical; a large forest with a medium river running through it. A set of ruins were visible in the north if one were to climb a tree or a hill. Although the trees were thick enough to classify as a forest, it wasn't dense enough to warrant a hard hiking terrain.

As soon as you enter the general area, enemies pop up out of the vegetation to greet you. Several snarling wolves with goblins. You wonder for a second if the wolves and goblins are working together like allies or if they are more like pets to the goblin maters. Your curiosity is answered when you see the Goblin Warg Trainer cracks his whips in the air to spur the wolves into a frenzy.














Summary

- 4 Goblin Wargs appear.
- 1 Goblin Warg Trainer appear.

Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Achronum
Raw
Avatar of Achronum

Achronum The Pyro

Member Seen 6 hrs ago

Willow


Health: 2700
Mana: 3550/3550 (+450)









"Alright guys, lets do this!" Willow shouted as she ran past Tower, Wand of Affintiy in hand, and shouted "Indimidate!" A colorless pulse rippled through the air. Hopefully, her mind shock passive would trigger on at least one of them. She hear the quiet ding of Mind's Eye triggering and shouted "Telekinetic Move!", pointing at the spot a few feet behind Tower. She felt herself whisked back and she pulled up the party list, keeping an eye on everyone's status.




Summary:

-Casts Intimidate just past Tower. -25MP
-Triggers Mind's Eye: +10 Int for 1 minute.
-Casts Telekinetic Move, targets self and moves four feet behind Tower. -75 MP
-Triggers Mind's Eye, refreshing duration.
-Opens party list.
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by Trainerblue192
Raw
Avatar of Trainerblue192

Trainerblue192

Member Seen 5 hrs ago



River

>>Health:
(2600/2600)
>>Mana:
(3950/3950)



It was almost as if River was a different person, gone was the soft boy from earlier. Now faced with a trash mob ahead to clear, Rivers eyes became determined as a grin spread across his face. "Let's have some fun shall we?" River ran passed Willow as she moved backwards via her mind magic, stopping only shortly behind Tower and within 3 feet of Willow. His whip in his left hand and wand in his right, he swiftly lifted his arm towards the sky, arching it slightly as his wrist bent down at an angle. "Chain lightning!" he shouted as static began to form around him. The corners of his eyes sparked as jolts of electricity formed at the tip of the wand before crackling out towards his enemies. The main blast flew at the Gobline Warg Trainer, arcing out to the four nearby Goblin Wargs.
>>Energize Proc
The wand lit up again as the Energize passive was activated, shooting out another stream of lightning at the Goblin Warg and then his fellow three Goblin Wargs and Goblin Warg Trainer. River twirled in circle, wand pointed down at an angle as he began to cast Lightning Field and cancelled the spell activating his Recharge ability before pulling his elbow in to his side and then jutting it back out at the Goblin Warg Trainer "Plasma Burst!" A bright blue orb if plasma shot out of the wand in a rapid pace, creating a warbling noise as it crashed at its target. The explosion blew outwards hitting all nearby enemies as well.
>>Energize Proc
His grin grew wider as he was beginning to fall into his element, raising was always so exhilarating for him. As before the Energize passive was activated as a second burst of Plasma short from the wand at the Goblin Warg Trainer and then those enemies nearby. The static around River began to build as it crackled and snapped, his movements getting faster with each cast. "Tower! Take them off me! Totoro you're up buddy!" with his final movement River flicked his wand at Totoro casting Strengthen, giving him a +5 to strength for his upcoming bout.



-Stood 3 ft away from Willow
-Cast Chain Lightning -375 MP
-Energize Replicated Chain
-Cast and Canceled Lightning Field for Recharge +450 MP
-Cast Plasma Burst -75 MP
-Energize Replicated Plasma Burst
-Cast Strengthen on Totoro -25 MP
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by ERode
Raw
Avatar of ERode

ERode And Others

Member Seen 1 hr ago



Psychic waves and brilliant lightning burst through the forest field, scattering a thousand green leaves as the earth trembled at the might of magic. She felt it in her bones, the thrum of battle, the synaptic flow of excitement pulling her further and further and further. No time. They had no time to waste on these plebeians, and she had no patience for anything more than the complete obliteration of the foes before them. Cecilia let out a breath.

The leaves still danced as she took the first step, a roar of wind at her wake.

As static electricity crackled about, the aftereffects of River’s Plasma Burst filling the air with ash, Cecilia’s first blow struck like lightning, polished steel slicing into the flesh of a Warg that attempted to stop her before thrusting towards the Trainer and pulling back, hoping to drag the support-focused monstrosity closer to the muscle-bound warriors behind her. That same pull extended into a backwards thrust against the scorched earth itself. For any normal human, it would have simply lead to the shaft getting stuck in the dirt, but Cecilia wasn’t normal. Her might had been boosted to superhuman levels, and her skills chained seamlessly together, propelling her forwards and upwards with a Pole Jump. Airborne, she flipped twice as her enhanced vision caught her next target in the time-slowed world that all AGI-focused players existed in.

And once she spotted it, Lycanbane bared her fangs.

Falling from above, the Lancer grasped her Zenon Spear with both hands and thrust downwards onto the Warg behind the Trainer, a Piercing Strike that would tear through fur, fat, and flesh as she landed upon its mangy back. She kicked off immediately afterwards, her spear trail of scarlet pixels, before Cecilia pivoted to the side, stepping away from the anticipated counterattacks.

Her spear sang its bloody song. Her bound hair billowed in a storm of her own making.

“Come.”

Golden radiance spilled through her Light Bane Cloak, the next string of strikes already visualized.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet