To the sky!
From da Vinci to the Wright Brothers, from Icarus to the Dragon Riders; flight doesn’t come natural to humans, but we always longed for it. It is our dream to conquer the sky with paper airplanes or spaceships, with a gift from the gods or by taming the winged beasts. It doesn’t matter how, but we will fly.
Spread your wings, my fellow writers, because for this writing competition I invite you to write a story about flying.
- At all times follow the Fundamental Rules of the Guild and the Moderation Policy for Forum Contests.
- After reading the above this should be obvious: No plagiarism and respect copyright laws.
- The story you submit must be written by you and specifically for this contest.
- This is a place for original fiction, no fanfiction allowed.
- No explicit sex, but you may fade to black.
- No excessive violence or gore.
- Please subscribe to this thread.
- For this contest there are no restrictions to the theme.
Just like the freedom that comes with flying, be free in what you want to write about, as long as it is about flying in one way or the other.
- There will be a minimum word count of 500 and a maximum of 5000
- Please PM @Calle the entries and give it as title RPGC#27 - (Your Title).
- Your entry can be anonymous or carry your name. Let me know what you want in the PM. If you don't specify, your entry will be posted anonymously, but you may always claim your story during or at the end of the voting round.
Even for anonymous entries, the name of the writer will be added to the entry in the Hall of Fame.
- The deadline is June 30th, 9:00 GMT+1, which is 7:00 game time (both times are in a.m.)
Number of entries so far: 2