Those Evil Overlord Rules You Have To Put Up With:
* Rules are enforced and you will be removed if you break them - they may seem strict and harsh but they are there for a reason: previous problem causers. Will work with you within reason but special treatment is not granted.
- General Rules:
- The world and all Main NPC's are controlled by the GM: weather, what is around, so forth and so on.
- All actions using skills must be a called action and will require a GM check to see what the outcome is: for more information check Skills and CS instructions. Depending on the situation, this can be done before you post via pm or after you post a called action in the next world narrative.
- All Forum RP rules apply. No meta-gaming, auto-hitting, bunnying, god-modding, etc.
- Keep Romance to PG-13 or even PG in IC if you are unsure. Fade to black when needed. This Rp discourages pre-started/forced couples.
- Keep IC and OOC separate. No OOC in the IC. All issues are to be taken to PM. Got a problem with another Rper - take it to them first to try to work it out. If you can't, then bring it to me - Privately.
- This Rp will cross certain lines. Foul language/gore/disturbing situations will/do/have happened- no restrictions. This includes all types of 'ism's: Please remember that what happens in RP is just that: RP. GM does not agree with 'ism's but will not restrict the characters personalities.
- Joining The RP:
- Filling out CS does not equal acceptance, spots are not first come first served. Gm reserves the right to deny anyone for any reason at anytime.
- Please note if you are approved you will have to join Lady A's Discord Chat and check it daily and register on a private forum.
- CS Code provided below must be used.
- You may submit your CS for approval in the OOC or via PM. Only GM approved CS's are allowed in CS Tab. Once a Cs is approved, you may only edit it with GM approval.
- When filling out your CS, change it to a color code currently not in use. Do not use Red/Gold/White/RP Color - gets confusing. Do not use dark shades - makes it hard to read.
- Character images are not required but are encouraged. Check PC's, NPC's, and Grids starting on page 5 to ensure you aren't using one that is already taken or been used.
- CS's will be added to, updated, and changed as needed over time.
- Posting Habits:
- 2 well developed paragraphs per post, roughly 250 words, is the minimal.
- No editing posts without Gm approval. If the Gm calls for an edit due to an issue that is your permission edit.
- Must IC post once every 7 days. If your counter hits day 8, you are removed from RP.
- Minimal 2 posts between your last unless special circumstance arises - Ask GM if unsure.
- Know your personal posting limitations before applying to join. Extensions are granted but only once in a while and must be requested before counter is up! If you need to leave for an extended period of time, contact the GM to shelve your character for a hiatus: 1 per year. Don't need to know why. We all have a life - if you join this Rp becomes part of that. See it through.
- When posting use the universal header. Images are not required: Any image used must be under 300 pxl high. No font-meme stuff, added quotes, etc. Update location and skills as they change, things will be added as needed: Jobs/Weapons/Etc.
- Don't tag people in your IC posts and don't copy what they have said to put in your post.
- Each IC post must be posted on RPG and the private forum: blame RPG crashes. No extra time granted when RPG goes down - post on SI, will move over later.
- If you are collabing, the counter is off which ever Rpers is highest. Inform GM if you are going to collab.
- The Walking Dead RP Specific Rules:
- This is an RP based on The Walking Dead TV Show/Comics (Fear The Walking Dead is NOT canon here.)
- You may not use face claims from the series or the comics, or characters. Nor may they have run across those from the series/comics, heard rumors, etc.
- There is no cure for Walkers, and before the outbreak one hadn't even heard of walkers. (Zombies is not a word known in this universe so don't use it.).
- All weapons/music/pop-culture/technology/etc. must be circa 2006 and earlier.
- This is an RP about dead things walking and people trying to survive right? So yeah, you're gonna die, everyone does eventually. Refer to Master Death List for Examples.
- Keep your Cs's real people. Yeah we got Walkers but everything else needs to be in the realm of reality. Skills should fit background.
- You may start out with one character only. More may be brought in as trust and reliability are established. Only long term well established Rpers in TWD are allowed to use personal NPC's.
- This is a character driven Rp. It is up to you to find things for your character to do. The Walkers are just the background, the characters and their interactions are the RP. GM will provide the world, the rest if up to the RPer
- We currently are NOT accepting the following character types: Medical/Law Enforcement/Military/Security/Famous
Rules can and will change as needed. In the end, doesn't matter what is or isn't listed here - What the Gm says is law. Hopefully we can keep from needing more. Most things are common sense and common courtesy. Don't be an ass, don't try to find loop holes, get along with others, accept when you get called out and fix things, roll with it, keep IC and OOC separate, and have fun. If you do this, so will I and everything will be fine. If you don't like this, then just go Rp in another topic or open your own. There are plenty of Rpers and GMs out there, none of us have to put up with anyone or anything we don't want to and we all need a break from each other from time to time. If you can't handle that, I wish you luck elsewhere. If you can, then welcome, I look forward to Rping with you.