1 User viewing this page
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Charnobylisk
Raw
Avatar of Charnobylisk

Charnobylisk You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!

Member Seen 6 mos ago



Richard Johnson


Location: Heading to the Infirmary


Richard had made it into the Courthouse with many a stare in his direction. He didn't give a fuck, as was clearly shown by the glower on his face. In fact Richard had fun groaning towards those that stared at him a little too long, acting like one of the Deadbrains for a split second before his face would split into a roaring laugh as he enjoyed his amusement. Although as soon as his victims laughed he'd drop his face back down to gloom town and growl at them more like an animal which made them scamper off and get back to whatever it was that they were doing before Richard chose to annoy them.

Slipping into the backroom he was glad to find it empty as it meant he didn't need to worry about getting gore on anyone. He walked over and grabbed some spare scrubs from the cabinet that was situated in the shower room and placed them nearby to the shower. He stripped off in the shower and left his gore ridden gear on the floor in the corner to let the water to help get some of the mess off, at least the blood hopefully. He let the water run down and was glad to feel the dirt and grime slowly ebbing away from his skin. He scrubbed and scrubbed until he was practically as red as the blood that ran through his veins. Squeaky clean was the saying, right?

He stepped out the shower and began drying himself off before getting dressed. He had one leg in his pants when he heard the commotion further in the Courthouse, near the front door judging by the distant noise he could hear. Bridgette was there, no doubt looking for him to hose him down. He finished getting ready and made his way towards the front of the building to see what the fuck Motormouth wanted now.
Dr. Victor Bonheur


Location: Unknown


Victor woke with a start and looked frantically around his surroundings. He was just talking to Captain Ash a moment before, where was he now? He couldn't move his arms or his legs and he was sitting on a cold, damp, hard floor. He wriggled his body some and felt the agony of contusions and minor wounds. He only knew they were minor because he wasn't dead yet. He opened his mouth to call out but found that he could not move his tongue. His mouth began to feel full, stuffed by an invisible force that prevented him from making a single peep. His eyes darted around and his heart began to pound faster and faster.

Where was he? What was he doing here? Where was everyone else? Who put him here? Had Eden come back? Did they know that he was a doctor and had kept him alive? Was he drugged? He felt fine, minus the physical injuries but how could he know? They could have found some very rare and valuable drugs and knocked him out? The room was faint, poorly lit. Was he in a prison of some kind? There were so many questions and no answers.

He decided that, as it was all he could do, he would shut his eyes tight and hope to God that he woke up in the real world once more.

Agnes Brynja Johannsson


Location: Infirmary


Bryn gave a curt nod and a rare, half-smile towards Astrid as she answered her query. "Takk, systir valkyrja."

Bryn turned on heel and made her way towards the exit of the courthouse until Bridgette and Ash barged in while carrying another. On closer inspection Bryn realised that it was the good doctor. Well damn, who was going to doctor the doctor. Bryn was in half a mind to stay and help and another half to leave and give Astrid the space she needed. Although, Astrid would need an assistant and she wasn't sure that Bridgette could handle such a job without adding strain and stress to an already tense situation thanks to that beautiful, disgusting mouth of hers.

Opting to give Astrid the choice, Bryn followed the trio back into the infirmary and watched as events unfolded. She would be here if the need arose but she could just as quickly remove herself from the situation if it became too crowded. She called out, from across the infirmary quick and sharp. "Tree, here if you need a pair of hands. Gone if you need space." She glanced around and noticed that some people were trying to peer into the infirmary out of curiousity and worry. Bryn decided to step in and held a hand up to the few that had gathered around the doorway. "Please go back to work. Everything is in hand."

Svetlana Volkov

Location: The crash site



Everything turned around and when it all stopped moving, everything looked different. Well actually, it looked the same, just upside down. Svetlana glanced around and realised what had happened. As she did so the last few seconds flooded back to her. She rose a hand up to feel her head and saw blood as she pulled it away, that explained the disorientation at least. Reaching for her buckle, Svetlana prepared herself by tucking her neck into her body as she unfastened herself. Her body hit the roof of the car with a thud and she slid herself as best she could, grazing herself slightly on the broken glass.

She heard Édouard frantically speaking in French and she groaned as she saw the state that he was in. So far she recognised her name and that was about it. She had a small internal struggle as she debated just leaving him there and taking off on foot. Good job her backpack was always with her and not in the back of the car. It had fallen some behind her but now that she was no longer upside down she could reach it. The thought of not dealing with this and just running away was tempting but... if it weren't for her and her car, he'd probably still be alive and good to travel on his own. She felt responsible. "Sukin syn..." That's when she heard a female voice.

She looked at the woman with confusion etched on her face. Another survivor so soon after meeting the first? That was beyond strange and Svetlana automatically jumped onto the defensive. She scowled at the woman and pulled out her gun, pointing it at her until she realised that she was helping. She hesitantly put her gun away. For now.

She had no way of fully explaining what was going to happen quickly to Ed so she decided she would just get on with the work she knew needed to be done. She noticed some bad glass in Ed's arm and knew that if she didn't get it out and stop the bleeding then it would only get worse. Taking her belt off, Svetlana tightened it around Ed's upper arm as he ranted on, hoping to cut the blood flow off. "Poyas." She pointed to the belt. "Ostanovit' krovotecheniye." She pointed to the glass caused wound. "Pomogi yemu." She pointed to Ed. She knew she could just speak English but she didn't trust this newcomer who just so happened to appear straight after they had crashed.

Svetlana grabbed her first aid kit and began to dig out bandages, gauze and antiseptic wipes. She waited until his eyes began to flicker as he moved between consciousness and unconsciousness. She wrapped her hand in the excess of the belt and used it as a means to grip the broken glass before yanking it out of his arm. She held her hand over his mouth as she did this in case he screamed out too loudly. Not that it mattered really, the crash itself would have been enough noise to motion any nearby Chompers to their location.

No sooner had she grabbed the glass out and tossed it aside, she used a bandage to cover the wound and apply pressure to stem the blood flow. She did her best to clean the wound with the wipes while keeping the pressure where she could. It was hard and messy work and she opted to just stop the blood flow and get it bandaged. She did all of this as quickly as she could once she was done she looked to the newcomer with a scowl and pointed to the seat and then to herself and the new woman before nodding. Svetlana gripped the lever of the chair and worked with this newcomer to try and free Ed from the car.
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea 🦄 / The Elder GM

Member Seen 1 hr ago






Oh life, how you are a strange strange thing. Today LLA has given us the strangest of rolls. (Not only here but elsewhere as others will see eventually) - So please take a moment and bow your fucking heads in respect people because today Lady Lick Ass is known as Lady Luck and she was with you tonight!

@Morose @rivaan @Charnobylisk Well bend me over and call me Sally - Take a deep breath girls. You know that poor baby Cabbage? Yeah, when that seat was pulled back, what could have been a crushed bone, a severed artery, the death of our young not so noble Frenchman.... He is fine! Can you fucking believe that? Clotting agents in his own blood kicked in and the bleeding on his arm and elsewhere are slowing on their own. Not only that, he will only have a sore leg from the crushed door. (Seriously, the man was given a 10% chance of survival this round, if he made that roll (which he did) he was given the unheard of 1% chance of not needing another roll to see if he was okay and just starting to heal on his own. Lady Luck not only saved him this round but sprinkled her magic fairy dust and bibbity, bobbity, booed his ass to being okay. Now, get this shit.... One top of that - NO WALKERS HEARD THE CRASH OR TOOK NOTE THAT YOU ALL ARE THERE. O.o Now, excuse me... I am going to play the lottery.

@FantasyChic All is clear for now, might want to book it.

@Nallore GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! Lady Luck must have gotten laid..... On rolls for Ray... Another walker is in the building, trying to get to him, from the back room - runs right into a broken pipe and kills himself. Inside Ray is able to find a case of Doritos O.o Score man, fucking score.

@Caits @Nallore Well this was simple enough - the little girl says she is hungry and start tugging on you two pretty hard. She isn't going to stop but thankfully if you take her into the Mess Hall Miss Sally is back inside. Seems like whatever is going on elsewhere is taken care of and now the little girl is doing the pee-pee dance. Better move before she has an accident. Inside Miss Sally will let you know her name is Carol and she is the niece of Jim, who is currently guarding the wall. She is supposed to be with Megna in class right now, they were on recess when the racoon came running about. Probably a good idea to get her back over there before people start to get worried.

@Nallore Well one of the horses ain't having it - He pulls away from Guy and bolts - And goes Pestilence. Guy is tossed back onto his ass and into the hay. Horsey ain't slowly doing, you might have to get creative with catching him and before he ends up running through the crop fields - Which is exactly where he is headed on the west side of the Outer Wall of Newnan.



Astrid Hansen


Location: The Infirmary


Astrid looked up from her studying as the doors of the infirmary were shoved open and Bridgette with Ash came in carrying Victor. Her face dropped as he rose quickly from her place and dashed over to the man that had become her mentor over the last month. Taking a deep breath she steeled herself as she reached over and pressed her fingers against the Carotid Artery, she held perfectly still as her breath held. Then it came out quickly as she felt a pulse. "Details - What happened, what was he doing when it happened, did he say anything before hand, I need every last thing you both can remember," she said in a flat tone.

Making sure he was rolled onto his back, careful to check his air way, swelling in his tongue, everything seemed clear. One of the first things that doc had made sure she knew was the basics - how to do triage. Granted she wasn't near as far in her studies as she would have liked - Not for this, not now, not with Froggy being the patient. She wanted to break out into a cold sweat but she knew that right then she had to keep her calm and wits about her. She could freak out later if, no when, he was okay. He was Newnan's only doctor and she was the only one currently trained enough to help him but to help him she had to figure out what was wrong with him.

"Keep the place clear," she said quickly towards Bryn, the last thing she needed was a bunch of lookie looes.

Taking a deep breath she ticked through the thoughts in her mind of what he kept drilling into her. Stepping to the foot of the gurney she grabbed his feet and lifted them up, raising them about a foot off the bed and kept watching. Was it a simple fainting spell? If so what she was doing should help. It was one of those first aide things for fainting but it didn't mean that that was the issue or that it would even help. She kept forcing herself to take slow steady breaths as she watched for any reaction from the doctor but there was nothing.

Looking back over at Ash and Bridgette she looked at them, waiting for them to tell her just what had happened. There was still no reaction from him, all she could do was take the next step, and then the next, and hopefully before she ran out of steps or knowledge she would find out what was wrong with him. If not, she didn't know what to do.



Zoie Crawford


Location: Infirmary Door


Zoie was standing outside of the courthouse lock up when she heard the commotion out front, that couldn't have been good and she moved quickly down the hall way and towards the front main part of the building. Her eyes fell over towards the Infirmary and she froze as she spotted Froggy getting put onto a gurney. She felt her heart stop as her pace slowly and each step she took felt like she was pulling it through wet Georgia clay. Her hand coming up to her mouth as she watched Astrid go over to him and start trying to help him.

Stepping into the door way Zoie ignored everyone else as her free hand curled around the door frame and she found it hard to stand, her breathing becoming ragged. She couldn't see a bite anywhere, there was no blood. So it couldn't have been a Walker. Looking at Bryn for a moment she still said nothing, it just seemed like she was trying to hold everything in. Trying not to bolt to his side, trying not to scream out for someone to help him. She knew there was nothing she could do for him, she knew some basic stuff but she doubted a band-aide and some disinfectant could help him.

Astrids eyes met hers for a moment and then Astrid looked away as her attention went back to the doctor. Zoie looked away, turning slowly, not knowing what to do. She knew there was nothing she could do but she couldn't get her feet to move to leave. He was her friend, nearly like a father to her at this point. He had saved her life and here she was, second in command of Newnan and there was nothing she could do. If she broke down or fainted that would just make it worse because attention would be taken from him and towards her. No, she wouldn't. She needed to get outside but still couldn't move barely anything.

All she could do is turn her back fully but she hadn't noticed that Richard was coming up and when she eyes found his she was finally able to move her feet. Barely lifting them, more like sliding them across the floor she moved over to Dick and buried her head against his chest as her breathing went ragged and her arms wrapped around him. It was the first action since that night comprised of any emotion besides wanting to deck him that she had showed towards Richard but right now all the trivial stuff just melted away. Froggy was in serious trouble for all she knew and he was the only one close she felt could bring her any comfort.



Tatiana Korvo


Location: Building F


Tatiana giggled and nodded her head towards Jack. Rushing over to him and giving him a swift kiss on the cheek. "Sounds vonderful," she said before dashing to the bathroom and the door closing heavily behind her. She was beyond happy. They had food in their stomachs and they were both about to be clean with clean cloths. It was like a dream come true for her even though others might be going through their own personal nightmare right then.

The ballerina wanted to take her time in the shower but she wasn't sure how much water was available much less how much hot water. She wanted to make sure Jack had all he need. So she washed quickly, moaning softly as she scrubbed her long red hair. It felt like heaven. Stepping out she dried off and wrapped her hair in one of the towels. Grabbing the clean clothing she slipped it on. It felt wonderful, it was a bit big on her but she would live. It was clean and soft against her skin.

Stepping out of the bathroom she gave Jack a bright smile despite the toothbrush held between her lips. "Vonderful!" she laughed with a mouthful of suds from the toothpaste. Catching a little dribble on her chin and laughing over how silly she must have looked but her eyes were sparkling and she had a bit of a skip in her step as she moved down the hallway towards Jack, spinning once over hardwood floor. Pulling the toothbrush from her lips she sucked in the mess and motioned for him to go ahead. "You're turn."
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by MarshiestMallow
Raw
Avatar of MarshiestMallow

MarshiestMallow The Marshiest of Mallows

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Niesha



location:Mess Hall





What was that blush, what was that blush, what was that blush? was playing in Niesha's head, as Sophie spoke. it's probably just the sun. It doesn't mean anything She glanced down at the girl as she tugged at her, and agreed that the Mess hall was a good idea. What was worse was that the girl appeared to need to go to the bathroom. Panic settled in Niesha. Was the girl old enough to go to the bathroom by herself? Would she have to take her? Just how could she do that? Turning the chair towards the mess hall's entrance, Niesha tried to get control of herself.

She thought she could still hear the horses running amack and grimaced again. What if someone got hurt, trying to control them? She didn't know what medications they had, but she knew they couldn't last. She made up her mind to ask if she could begin to make salves and tonics from the herbs they had-many could be used for a range of possibilities. Shaking her head at her thoughts, which never the less calmed her, Niesha urged the girl into the mess hall, relieved to see Miss Sally. Who told them the girls name and where she was suppose to be.

Relieved beyond relief, Niesha took the girl to the bathroom, and then went about feeding her, Sophie and herself. She made sure to grab some water for them, and urged Carol to drink a cup as well, figuring it couldn't hurt and would at least starve off dehydration. "It looks like you're getting a tour of the place without actually getting a tour of the place" She said with a smile to Sophie, "We'll take Carol back to Megna, explain what happened. I should have thought she'd be in class, but I wanted to keep her safe and out of harms way from the racoon's rampaging"

The thought that she had, technically, kidnapped a child baffled her. She hadn't meant to make anyone worry about Carol, merely sought to keep her safe. She hoped there wouldn't be any trouble brought on from this, and figured they should get Carol back as quickly as possible. "it's been an eventful day, hasn't it Carol? We'll get you back to where you belong, don't worry about that!" she said, once more beginning to push Sophie's chair.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Online




Tiffany Lyle


Location: Arnco Mills - Inside Sign Man Graphics





It felt good to sit down, even for a half hour or so, whatever it felt like. She managed to get a decent amount of rest that was undisturbed. Luck must be on her side, which is good considering how luck sort of screwed her over thus far. With a small sigh, she stood up, grabbed her pack, now a bit heavier due to the new water additions, and made her way back outside.

She double checked her surrounding, no Walkers in sight, and she closed the door behind her to prevent more from coming in. She didn't know if she would be back, but having a safe haven from them would be good to remember.

She came around the building and started down Main Street again. It was eerily quiet and she just remembered that she didn't hear any animals. Usually outside one would hear birds or bugs, but it was almost dead silent. Ironic, again.

As she came up toi 3rd Street, she debated going forward or checking more of the town. Sign Man Graphics proved to be useful, so maybe she would find something else? Food? More shelter? Perhaps some people? She didn't know, but it wouldn't hurt to try. She turned and started walking down 3rd Street.
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose Arsenic and Old Lace

Member Seen 2 hrs ago



Jack Hudson

Location: Building F


Jack grinned, watching Tatiana as she went off to take a shower. Touching the cheek she kissed, he was a bit relieved when he found there hadn't been any deer blood there. That would've put a damper on the mood. Sitting down next to his pack, he fetched his fraying rope, setting to work on his latest project. Given that they finally found a spot of stability, Jack was able to start working on it, without Tatiana noticing. He couldn't help but be thankful he'd gotten pretty good at knot work since the walkers started raining hell on the world. And sure, it wasn't a diamond ring--but he didn't want to live a single day without Tatiana.

Having managed to use the frayed ends of the rope to separate off a decent sized piece, he heard Tatiana coming over. Quickly shoving his project away, he grinned up at her. While she still looked lovely covered in dirt and grime, he couldn't deny that she looked positively dazzling. "You look amazin', Tati," Jack exclaimed, rising from his spot on the floor. He gave her a peck on the cheek, enjoying how adorable she looked with the toothpaste.

Heading into the shower, Jack had abandoned his clothes on the floor, positive that they smelled worse than a three year old walker in the Georgia heat. Stepping into the warm spray of water, goosebumps traveled up and down his skin. He couldn't remember the last time he had a real shower. Dirt and grime fell to the ground as he washed, sucked up by the drain. To Jack, it felt like he was scrubbing away those three years of hell. Closing his eyes as the water fell on his body, Jack let out a sigh of relief.

It was almost like it was all over.

Shutting off the water, Jack got out of the shower, quickly drying himself off. He wanted to spend as much time with Tatiana as he could. If he could keep eyes on her constantly, then that'd be ideal. Newnan seemed to be a paradise -- but even paradise can have snakes in the garden. He changed into the clean clothing, marveling a bit at the lack of sweat and blood covering it. It's the little things in life. He couldn't help but feel he could get used to this.


Édouard Riviere

Location: Crash Site in Arnco Mills, Georgia


Édouard's eyes shut, preparing himself for the end. Svetlana would leave him in the car to rot, and if she was merciful, with a bullet in his brain. In his mind's eye, he saw Grenoble, his childhood home. The great snowy mountaintops, the beautiful streets alongside the edge of a massive river. His older sisters, Alisanne and Darcey never appreciated the call of water as he did. They despised him, hating that their childish little brother was destined to run the family business, no matter their own qualifications. But he had never been cut out for that sort of life--the sea was in his veins, with his fancies changing in the blink of an eye, rising and crashing like waves.

"Édouard Gautier Riviere, né sur le dix sept janvier...l'année dix neuf cent quatre-vingts sept..." Édouard murmured, unable to even conjure up the English words. At least Svetlana would know who he was. He doubted Alisanne or Darcey knew he was alive, but he was certain the pair of them were out there somewhere, holed up in a bunker in France. They were personne qui déchire. He coughed a bit, his vision spinning a bit from either blood loss or fear. Svetlana's bangs, once the ugliest sight in the world to him, became his anchor to reality.

That was, of course, until he heard French. His eyes jolted open, gazing at the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen. Her French was atrocious to him, heavily accented, but it sounded like the sweetest music. "Tu es l'ange de la mort?" Édouard spluttered, his eyes on Amelia, as wide as a child's. He winced as Svetlana went about her work, screaming feebly every so often whenever a great deal of pain erupted within him.

"Tu parles anglais...gredine..." he chuckled a bit, slightly delirious. His grin was almost crazed, and part of him doubted that Amelia was real. Perhaps Svetlana couldn't see her. Of course, all of that vanished when Svetlana covered his mouth. Instantly, Édouard knew exactly what was going on.

Svetlana was attempting to kill him! Struggling against her, he started to scream as best as he could, hoping that Amelia would intervene. However, he stopped in his efforts when he came to a more damning conclusion. Amelia was helping Svetlana murder him! His eyes widened with despair, and he thought over the struggles of his long, weary life as Svetlana finished cleaning up his wounds, and removed him from the car with Amelia.

It was such a struggle, after all, to grow up without a want in the world...with a house filled with servants...all the riches anyone could ever desire...The poor little cabbage.

"...Quoi?" Édouard exclaimed, realizing that he could, in fact, feel his leg. It was sore, but as he experimentally twitched it, nothing seemed to be broken. In fact, even his wounds seemed to be doing better. Glancing over at Svetlana and Amelia with astonishment, his suspicions were confirmed. Amelia, without a doubt, was his guardian angel.

"Merci beaucoup!" Édouard exclaimed, as il fait la bise à Svetlana et Amelia. A goofy grin on his face, he glanced around quickly, seeing no walkers in sight. He always knew he was one of the best people alive. It seemed the universe agreed with him, keeping him safe from harm, and in the company of two très belle filles.

"Allons-y?"

1x Like Like 1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 yrs ago 4 mos ago Post by Sigil
Raw
Avatar of Sigil

Sigil Literary Hatchetman

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago



Ash & Bridgette

&


Location: Infirmary




Ashton had become unaccustomed to responding to the orders of others. Maybe it was pure pride that caused the initial shock in response to familiar speech of the nature, but it was quickly followed by a sheepish feeling of utter foolishness. Astrid was, in Froggy's absence, the closest thing to medical personnel at Newnan's disposal. If this was truly serious, she was also the only person on standby that could help him. Ash's own brush with battlefield injuries and the treatment thereof from his time in Basic Training really didn't cover this. At all. If nothing else, this touch of humility was good for the man.

"Nothing special. We had just left the Mess en route to the Distillery. A raccoon ran by, I made some comment about it. When I looked back he was grabbing himself and falling forward."

If it was a simple matter of losing consciousness after going from air conditioning and into a Georgia summer, then it was a severe and long lasting reaction to it. Ash was not a medical man, far from it. He hoped very much that he was wrong; his initial reaction was sharp concern that the man was dying. This was a decent man who had been through more than most, even now in the apocalypse.

"Bridgette, did you see anything before that? Anything I missed?"

The tall woman gravely shook her head. "Nope. Trying to settle Cadence. Didn't see shit until you started yelling about it." Bridgette turned her head just a little to address Bryn. Bryn! Someone found her. Medical emergency or not, the way the world was her work had to continue, especially as it meant the walls. "Stitch In Time" had a more dire meaning these days, and significantly worse consequences than a split seam if it wasn't tended to. There were few excuses for shirking chores, especially when there was nothing she could do to help. "Dunno, girl. They might need us -"

Ash cut her off. "If Astrid needs hands, I'll help. If you want to stay, stick with Bryn manning the doors. I got this." His face softened just a touch, noticeable, but barely. "You've helped enough. A lot. Thank you."

Not wanting to keep a tender topic sappy, Bridgette responded with a pert, Good man, Walldick. Bryn, soon as they're good, I can use your help on the walls." It was Bridgette's turn to soften her voice, showing genuine concern. "Keep me posted, huh Boss?"

Ash nodded and turned back to Astrid. He quickly recounted what happened, to the best of his ability to do so, and in as much detail as he could muster. It ended with him asking a simple, "What do you need from me?"





Lawrence Long



Location: Lost in the woods.




Lawrence froze in place at the sound of gunshots in the distance. It was far too close for his liking, as was the throng of dead people at the approach. This most assuredly clashed with his plans for breakfast, as did the somewhat younger man dashing past him with a shove and entering the semi-abandoned delicatessen before them both. Semi-abandoned because, while no living soul remained to care for the upkeep of the building, there was at least one deceased body present to muck things up.

He was still frozen in place, rooted to the ground beneath his feet as the door to the long neglected building closed. The man on the other side of the door had made a decision to ensure his own survival, despite Lawrence's own rigid inaction. He was never the type to panic, hadn't yet since the obliteration of human society that forced him into a cold life of aimless wandering. Something was different here, though. The cold and tingling grip of painful anxiety tore through his torso, like mad and multiplying tentacles of cancerous ice penetrating to his core, knotting against itself and tearing any sense of hope away. The tendrils of this despair gripped his heart and stole his breath from his chest.

The good news: Lawrence's legs began to move. The bad news: They carried him downwards. He slumped to his knees, a cold sweat flooding his features; features which told the story of a breaking man. He felt ill. His bowels began to reflexively unclench. More than that, a growing pressure from within crescendoed. The contents of his bowels built up as water pressure behind a cracking dam might, promising a release of gastrointestinal stew birthed of an irregular diet consisting mainly of scavenged convenience foods, Georgia woodland mushrooms, and that recently(?) dead squirrel he came across not too long ago. The once proud Chinese gentleman fell forward to his elbows, ass angled upward when the breach occurred. The force of it slammed into the back of his pants like a third fist originating from his rectum, trying to batter down a means of escape for the second assault.

The second assault was much worse. It broke all barriers, his Captain America boxers and tailored pants alike, ripping them asunder with the same force that likely widened his pelvic bone, possibly even giving him the atypical "child-bearing hips" in the process. It was an event of horror. A mud-caked Oompa Loompa shot from a cannon shaped like a middle aged Asian man on the verge of total, mind-sharting lunacy. Panic sweat and labor pains erupted from the man's face, prompting an involuntary scream of terror, revulsion, and self-pity that ended in long, shuddering sobs.

His posterior was still exposed to the elements, spraying dark and fetid fluids behind him when he came to senses enough to realize that the lock to the door in front of him had clicked, and that he was alone, out in the open, with a gang of Walkers nearing his location. They had ALL taken note, every last one in the area; there seemed to be a uniform decision among the undead population that today was an excellent day to go out for Chinese. Upon hands and knees, Lawrence shuffled to the door, scraping and begging for entrance to the only practical option available to him in the time provided. Unfortunately, to allow him entrance would mean the continued draw of the Dead to the location, ensuring the untimely death (or at least seige) of the plucky yet determined Seńor Mendoza. This was not an option he was willing to chance, apparently, as the door remained locked and the growing crowd of corpses came closer.

The humiliated and endangered man slammed his palms into the door, half-crawling to a shaky, standing position. Understanding that he was left outside to die, Lawrence began screaming, "BUN tyen-shung duh ee-DWAY-RO!!!" while banging his hands impotently upon the side of the structure. Just before the advancing Dead came withing clawing distance, Lawrence took the only option left to him, one which he did with urgent certainly: He ran. He ran for dear life, though rather awkwardly due to his recent misadventures in projectile defecation.

Lawrence ran until his lungs burned and his legs went numb. And then he ran some more. He screamed loud and long, at least at first. The choking intake and release of breath in such a desperate manner saw to that after the first few minutes of all-out, breakneck sprinting. Luckily for anyone (that wasn't him) in the immediate area, it did have the benefit of drawing away the vast majority of Walkers, giving them new purpose in (un)life. The eventual breaking of his voice still allowed him the occasional, snot-accented whimper, though it was hardly the attention grabbing sound it was upon time of origin. He ran until he could no longer hear the growling and snarling of the Dead behind him, before finally tyring to give notice of his surroundings.

He was somewhere in the woods, far from discernible human habitation. His mad dash had involuntarily slowed to a ragged jog as his head whipped around, trying to make heads or tails of where he was or how long it took to get there. In his state of fatigue and bewilderment, Lawrence was completely taken by surprise when he crashed into what he thought was merely a thicket of shrubbery, but was in fact an abandoned hunter's blind. Plants had grown up and around the thin, artificial material of the blind, and it had weakened to the extent that the slender and mentally disrupted man tore right through the side of it. Pain screeched into the oblivion of his brain, happening simultaneously with the sound of glass breaking and the feel of something connecting solidly with the top of his head. The sensation was almost overshadowed a quarter second later by the rush and flutter of hundreds of smallish, leathery wings exploded all about him - the blind had been made the residence of a colony of bats, each one almost as surprised and anxious as the stranger that had just crashed through.

Frantic hands flailed around in mayhemic disorder, lest the tiny flying mammals get lodged in his hair and make the next few moments even more interesting, also serving to completely destroy the remaining plasticy fabric of what remained of the hunting blind. For the first time in years, the sun shone into the little alcove. At first, Lawrence thought he was going to be okay. Then his head reported burning pain, and a sour, musky, pungent wetness that started from the source of sharp concern and cascaded down his back. It was a truly horrible but very organic stench. One eye suddenly blinded over as thick, dark blood poured from his scalp and over his face. He was done. Three steps away from the crash site he fell forward, taken by his painful fatigue, the shard of glass imbedded in his cranium, and the overpowering smell of whatever presently coated his body.

Just prior to losing consciousness, Lawrence glanced over at a rather unremarkable pile of wet, broken glass. It may very well have been a pickle jar originally, but now it was a mere pile of sharp and jagged trash with a homemade masking tape label. Scrawled across this homemade label in black marker was a series of simple letters and symbols, mundane but repulsive all at the same time, "Bear Piss: ♀".

"Female bear urine... ?" he queried aloud. Then the darkness took him.

Lawrence did not know how long he had been out by the time he awoke, but a soft light shone above him. Curiously, he was experiencing a strange, not altogether unpleasant tickling sensation on his bare flesh, where his pants lay open and massively compromised from his earlier, violent trouserblast. In his half-awake confusion, the poor, unknowing man mumbled softly, "Uhh... of course I have feelings for you, Adolphus. But we must be quiet... Huh?"

The crunch of bone and meaty ripping sound came to his attention next as a set of massive, ursine jaws closed on his left arm. There were two of them. The first one he could see. It had his arm and seemed intent on pulling it away from his body. It was thusfar unsuccessful, but that didn't stop the beast from trying. The other he could only feel. It had just placed a huge, hairy paw onto Lawrence's back, keeping him pinned to the dirt as the other tugged and pulled at him.

Lawrence's senses, rather than be washed away by shock, instead sharpened to memory forming clarity. He could mentally catalogue every sensation of every second that occurred, though with his trauma and lack of available adrenaline he was powerless to take any preventative action. The next thing he noticed was a low, suggestive growl - almost a purring sound - as the rear bear's hot breath raked across his neck, taking in the aged pheromones of the ladybear piss that now covered the gentleman's back. The posterior tickling feeling returned, and it was only then that he received true enlightenment of what the immediate future held for him.

The scream he issued was exactly the cue that the second bear needed. Being that it had found its ideal (or at least present) date for the Bear Prom, it acted accordingly. A great breathy muzzle loosely took up the prone Lawrence and tossed him, stomach down, onto a nearby rocky outcropping. The second bear, sensing sport was to be had, formed a hairy, lewd queue - politely giving the situation the patience it required.

Somewhere, cresting the Georgia woodlands, a flock of local birds scattered and reformed above the treeline in reaction to an anguished voice, screaming, "Wǒ yīng dé de! Wǒ yīng dé de!



Now alone, torn, disfigured, and violated in almost every way, Lawrence wept softly and felt his life's blood drain from him. He barely had the strength to cry, let alone move. He was dying. No changing that now. The internal damage alone would shuffle him off; in fact almost had. If only he had the luxury of unconsciousness at his disposal. But he did not.

It was almost a comfort when the herd of Walkers finally caught up with him. Fitting. "Wǒ yīng dé de..."







Black James!



Location: Newnan, Inner Wall - Smoker




James tended his gigantic smoker, trying to decide what this strange feeling was that was coming over him. He had experienced this before, a period of his life where he was always two hours behind "The Party Bus". Some people were just like that, always barely outside the center of things, oblivious to spontaneous events until after they were long over. There were even rumors that he had just barely missed a redneck kegger where two of the three Dixie Chicks showed up, got really drunk, and started making out with anything that had a pulse. James wasn't 100% on whether he believed it or not, mind you, but he was pretty sure he had missed something that night.

Whatever the truth of it, there was the most peculiar feeling that a great many things were going on in the world around him, and he was missing it. At least supper would be awesome.

Adding to his odd state of mind, Black James(!) got the oddest memory stuck on repeat in his head. Almost in response to one of the unwitnessed events of the morning, he suspected. After a moment, he started to sing it. It went a little something like this:

1x Like Like 1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by rivaan
Raw
Avatar of rivaan

rivaan

Member Seen 4 hrs ago



Amelia Payne


Location: Some Road in Arnco Mills then the crash site.




At first Amelia was confused at the other woman as she was talking in some other language. By the sound of it probably Russian. The blond had heard people talk it before and it seemed pretty darn similar if not the same, but she had no real way telling it was so. Which brought a brief thought in mind.’ What’s a French speaking man and a Russian speaking woman doing together in a car…?’ She had no idea how they even communicated if they only knew those languages, but those thoughts were quickly replaced by complying by the gestured orders from Svetlana.” The belt to stop the blood flow…right…got it…!” She said in confusion. Hoping the other woman truly said so.

In the meantime the man seemed to have gotten really confused and delusioned. Probably from the shock of the wounds and the blood loss he was starting to get. That wound on his arm was pretty deep. ‘What’s with the angel of death talk?’ She thought in confusion. Was he thinking she was an angel to take him away or something? Well in his confused state he probably wouldn’t understand if she tried to explain so she just smiled.

When Svetlana started to remove the glass shard from Édouard's hand while pushing at his mouth to keep him silent, he seemed to go on a panicked rampage, trying to free himself. A thing to which Amelia had quite the trouble to help keep him steady so the stab at his arm doesn’t get worse while it was removed. “ Oui mon cher… ange de la mort. “She said to him, softly, trying to calm him down.” Ici pour dire que votre temps est encore à venir ! “ She said to him, trying to get him to understand they weren’t going to do anything to him.

At least they managed to get through the wound clearing and bandaging. Luckily it passed and he seemed to calm down somewhat by the time the black haired woman pulled the lever and freed him from the dent car door. After that pulling him out of the car was bloody annoying, but it happened and by the end, Amelia found herself leaning back and sitting for a moment on the ground. She was breathing deeply, trying to regain all the energy she lost fighting a delusioned man and keep him from moving.

Amelia then jolted as the man suddenly walked over and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed brightly red, confused at the fact it just happened. “What..why…wha… vous êtes les bienvenus...” She mumbled at the end by autopilot. He just kissed her on the cheek like it was nothing!

“Juste un moment !“ She said and pulled the first aid kit from her pack, moving it over to Svetlana and showing her the bandages for her to take. She pointed at the black haired’s forehead where she was wounded. Amelia knew the woman used her own medical supplies to help him, so she decided to share her own with Svetlana.


Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 37 min ago




Kristina Smith


Location: The Southern Gate





As Kristina was walking towards the west end of the field she heard one of the horses letting out a whinny as it knocked Guy off his ass and into the stack of hay. Pestilence was still spooked as it started charging towards her direction and knew that is exactly where the crops were. And she knew that the horse would most likely destroy the growing plants, Kristina though had a bit of a head start over the spooked horse but not much. Kristina started to run as Pestilence started to quickly gain on her she could see the reins, she started to reach out for it. "Fuck!" Kristina said to herself as the reins went out of her grasp. Kristina started breathing heavily as she tried to keep pace with it.

Kris looked over her shoulder as one of the farmhands went to help Guy up onto his feet, and some of the other agriculture staff were also trying to catch Pestilence. She had never rode a horse before, and it was also spooked she wasn't sure if she could slow it down in time she then reached for the reins again and managed to get a hold of it. Kristina quickly jumped onto the back of it, and held onto dear life as Kristina tried to steer the horse away from the fields and hopefully divert it somewhere else.




Sophia Harris


location: The Streets of Newnan.





Sophia watched as Carol tugged at Niesha's shirt as well as hers saying that she was hungry. "Don't worry we will get you some food very soon." Sophia said with a soft smile as she ruffled the little girl's hair as Niesha pushed the wheel chair into the Mess Hall, and spotted Miss Sally where she assumed where the elderly woman had spent most of her days. "Glad to finally see you out of the infirmary." Miss Sally said and smiled at little Carol. "Shouldn't you be in class little one?" Sally asked. Sophia looked towards Miss Sally and then towards Carol. "There was a raccoon that managed to get its head stuck in a can, sort of spooked her." Sophia said as she watched Carol do the piss dance, and Niesha went to escort her to the bathroom.

"Hey, was wondering if you could get us some water, and a snack as well?" Miss Sally nodded as she went to grab some water and came back with a small little bit of food. When Niesha came back Sophia looked over to her and smiled at the little girl as Niesha started to turn around and pushed her wheel chair back out of the Mess Hall. "Seems like it, at least it is still a tour sort of." As the walk went on Sophia opened up the water bottle and took a drink of it feeling the cool water going down her throat and enjoyed the refreshing feeling. "So, what did you want to do later today Niesha?" Sophia asked looking up at her and smiled slightly.

She was suppose to take it easy the next few days, she knew that Niesha would have to go to work later on at some point as long as she got to spend some time with Niesha today she would be pretty happy. Sophia then could see the other four children were all heading back towards the classroom and looked towards Carol and gave her a soft smile and gently patted her on the shoulder. "See you later little one." Sophia said with a soft smile and watched Carol running off towards the classroom.




Raymond Mendoza


Location: Arnco Mills, Sugar Magnolia Deli, then up 3rd Street





Raymond looked over his shoulder as he could hear Laurence yelling in some language he didn't even know, most likely demanding him to be let in. As the Walkers were almost upon him, he ran off and noticed a bulge in the back of his pants and assumed he ended up shitting himself or something along those lines. "Whelp that is new, never saw anyone shit their pants and run off like that before." Raymond said with a slight shrug, at least the walkers were completely fixed on Laurence and not him. Did he feel bad for leaving him for dead? A little bit, but he shouldn't have been a little pussy and standing there with a group of walkers nearby. Raymond quickly drew his machete out as he heard a can being kicked across the floor, and heard the unmistakable groaning of a walker.

Then it being a stupid mindless creature it didn't even pay attention to the broken pipe that had been broken for who knows how long and just walked itself into the pipe. Raymond walked past it's body while avoiding the pipe as well, giving the dead walker shoulder a pat on the shoulder. [color=lightblue]"And the award for the dumbest Walker on Earth goes to you my friend."[/color[ Raymond said with a light laugh, and decided to head into the room where it had come out of.

What he wasn't expecting to see in the back room as an unopened box of Doritos and his mouth started to water. It would go really well with the fox he had just killed moments earlier, he quickly went over and used his machete to break open the seal. Raymond saw several unopened bags of Doritos and reached in for one and opened it. A little bit wouldn't hurt as he stuck his hand inside and pulled out a small handful and closed his eyes as he enjoyed the nacho flavored chips. He licked his fingers before taking his backpack off, and started to stuff it full of the bags. It will last him for a couple of days even which was good, as Ray slipped on his backpack Raymond headed back out towards the front door. Raymond peered through the window and saw that the group of walkers were headed into the woods past the church that he had came from moments ago.

Ray then moved the shelf out of the way once more and unlocked the door, Sugar Magnolia Deli was good he decided to stay and try and scavenge some more around Arnco Mills and headed up the street to hopefully find another store and hoped to find something else. He could see a figure walking down 3rd Street on the opposite side of him and tried to wave to get the person's attention. Hopefully this person either wouldn't shoot him or be a pants shitter like the man he had just met.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea 🦄 / The Elder GM

Member Seen 1 hr ago






Rolling, rolling, rolling.... Oh sorry, yeah about those rolls that I popped off in chat today. Yeah, as most of you probably already know they were for here and one person landed in a crap ton of trouble. Not a one but a two, so that puts you on that edge of oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Shall we get down to it?

@FantasyChic @Nallore You two are on the same street right now, there are walkers about thanks to the Hamsters Bitch. Noise travels far when there isn't things like cars and planes and trains to drown it out. You two can see each other but there is a small hoard of walkers coming out from between the buildings. Either of you could make a mad dash for the other or split the other way. Choice is yours. Thing is there are more walkers coming in from behind both of you now and everything seems to be wanting to converge right in the middle. You have one exit that looks okay. Duck to the west! Maybe you both can get to a clearing that way, it heads into the woods but there were some awful sounds coming from the woods just a moment ago.

@Caits @Nallore Megna takes Carol and is very thankful that you both brought her back to class. She was about to start searching herself. Carol doesn't know what all the fuss is about, she was just out in Newnan. It is amazing how the little kids see the place as safer than some of the adults do. It is a rather nice thing actually considering the lives the children could be leading right now outside of the walls. Outside things are calming down and it seems like everything is okay - Minus Candace outside of the court house and hearing the people up on the west wall yelling to get the damn horse under control - what horse? Candace seems fine - oh fuck, what about the other ones?

@Nallore I'm sorry Nal but you are the one that got hit with the bad roll. It wasn't a one but that damn horse is making sure it owns its name. Kris is flung from the horse as it bucks wildly and then tears off around the fields and between the buildings. Kris lands in a pile of manure that is ready for the field and had just been watered down well. You poor thing. You are covered in shit... Oh and your ankle is twisted from the impact, good luck crawling out of this mess.




Tatiana Korvo


Location: Building F


Tatiana blushed softly at Jacks words, biting on her bottom lip lightly as he made his way back to the bathroom. Once he was gone and the door was shut she squealed gently in delight as she spun around on her toes. She found herself happy and beyond giddy right then. The risk they had taken to leave Carrollton and try for Newnan had paid off in so many ways and for the first time in as long as she could remember she felt safe; for the first time in her life she felt cared for. Both were thanks to Jack and the thought made her smile even as she spit out the toothpaste in the kitchen sink and rinsed out her mouth. She swore her cheeks were going to be sore by the time morning came if she kept smiling like this.

Taking a deep breath she grabbed the box for Monopoly and set it up on the coffee table, the towel on her head coming loose and spilling out her damp crimson locks around her. Chuckling a bit to herself she pulled the towel full away, shaking it out a bit before hanging it over the edge of the couch. Getting back to what she was doing she doled out the money and set p their pieces, the same ones they used every single game. Once that was done she leaned back against the couch and looked around the place. It was a nice home, it would have been a nice home even before everything went to hell. Now it just seemed that much more special. They had a bathroom, a kitchen, bedrooms... Wait! Bedrooms right?

Getting up off the couch she darted down the hall to look around. There were rooms enough to have more than one bedroom but the place was only set up with a single one that had actually been converted into a bedroom; one with a rather large bed shoved back against the wall. Her eyes widened as she looked back over towards the couch. It was just a love seat, it wasn't long enough for either of them to stretch out and sleep on comfortably.

Slowly stepping back down the hall and sitting back down she pushed her hair back, thinking to why they could give them this place. She understood it. They looked like a couple, they were together when they arrived, she clung to him. No reason for the people of Newnan to put them in a place where they wouldn't be sharing a bed. Okay, calm down Tatiana. She had to keep telling herself that. They had slept together. Okay, they had passed out together on the couch after Tatiana lost all good sense.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by MarshiestMallow
Raw
Avatar of MarshiestMallow

MarshiestMallow The Marshiest of Mallows

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Niesha



location:Streets of newman





Niesha watched the child returned safety to where she belonged, and gave a relieved sigh. All this because of a raccoon. She glanced up at the walls, and gave another sigh. They hadn't got the horses under control yet, it seemed. She looked to Sophie, and said softly "I don't know how much help I'll be, but I should go see if I can help with the horses. I should have kept hold of the raccoon..." she trailed off. She knew very little about horses. The foster home had taken them on a horse trio once, but that was horses trained for little kids. These horses weren't. And she was only little.

"why don't you stay with Megna and I'll see what help I can be? I'll be back" she said, and perhaps it was the distraction of having to chase down a horse, but Niesha leaned in and kissed Sophie on the cheek, "and then how about we just rest?" she gave her a smile, before jogging off to the wall. One of the smaller entrances might prove better, and she was close enough to one to try it.

She froze for a moment, mid-step, which probably looked quite comical. oh god. Had she really just kissed Sophie on the cheek? Her foot went to the ground, and it was only the yells of demand to get the horse under control that spurred her forward once more. She didn't know what she was freaking out about that, it wasn't like she had full on kissed her, but...what if she thinks I just like her as a friend?. That thought was too much for Niesha, and she stopped at the small entrance.

Once through, she began to jog around the wall, searching for the horse or horses that were running around, but she came across Kristina instead. perplexed a moment, Niesha looked about, but only the sound of hooves indicated the horse was still nearby. "Are you okay?" She asked, even as she held out a hand, uncaring about the fact Kristina was in a pile of manure. The horse could wait a moment. It didn’t look like to be going to the crops, and besides, she wasn’t going to leave her friend sitting in a pile of crap. ”I’ll try my hand at getting the damn thing under control, but I suspect I’ll just end up making things worse”
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Charnobylisk
Raw
Avatar of Charnobylisk

Charnobylisk You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!

Member Seen 6 mos ago



Agnes Brynja Johannsson


Location: Infirmary


Having heard Astrid's request and Bridgette's following order. Bryn gave a solid nod towards Bridgette and gave her a firm pat on the shoulder. "I'll be there soon." The lookie lou's weren't listening to Bryn's normal voice so she decided she had to do something a little more authorative right now. Unclipped her bat from the back of her bag, Bryn swung it around being careful to avoid hitting anyone and began to bounce the body of it off of her free hand. She glared from one face to the next that had decided to drop their work and gander at the commotion within the infirmary.

Clearing her throat audibly, Bryn puffed out her chest and then growled at every single one of the people that were being so clearly rude. "Farðu út!" Some people dispersed when they heard the irritation in her voice but a few others were more persistent. To which Bryn returned the mood in kind. She pointed her bat at them all one by one as she spoke her next words in her mother tongue. "Ég mun snúa þér í rotmassa fyrir reitina. Nú fá helvíti út!" She stepped forward suddenly and snapped her jaws at them. That certainly got them to move. Feeling happy with herself Bryn decided to pretty much bark at the person that was slowest to get out of the Courthouse after her display of animal protectiveness. They may not have understood what she had said but her actions and motions were clear as fucking day.

Once everyone had been cleared out she looked to see if she was needed any further here, if not she planned to head to the walls and get to work as had been planned. There was not much else she could do here besides play bouncer which didn't seem very needed at this point as everyone had dispersed. She turned into the room and looked towards Ashton. "Fyrirliði, the space is cleared. I am going to the walls." Her plans shared with her superior, Bryn rested her bat on her shoulder and made to leave the Courthouse until she saw Richard and Zoie.
Zoick


Location: Outside the Infirmary >> Outside the Courthouse


Eyes widened so far that Richard was sure they were going to pop out of his skull as he saw Zoie not only making eye contact with him, but she was coming towards him without a fist balled up at her side. The moment her arms wrapped around his body he felt his stomach drop. Something big must have happened that he didn't know about yet. His arms wrapped around her and he held her close to him, his right hand stroking her hair as he hushed her down. "There there, Daisy, it's alrigh'. C'mon now, what's got you so upset?"

There wasn't much that he knew that could knock her for six like this and that's when it hit him. Something was seriously wrong and he had to find out what it was. Gulping down the worry that he felt deep in his gut. "Why ya cryin'? Did someone get bit? Where's Cap? Where's Froggy?" He looked up and saw Bryn standing in the doorway of the infirmary and then watched as she went off on her tirade chasing the small mob that had formed around the infirmary in the moments it had taken him to react to Zoie's actions towards him. Shit had seriously went down and he needed answers. He looked to Zoie expectantly but didn't make her move away from him if she didn't want to.

Zoie quivered against him as she bit her bottom lip, finding it a bit hard to breath after seeing Froggy the way he had been when she saw him on the gurney. She buried her face hard against Richards chest, trying to figure out how to put it since she really didn't know what was going on herself. All she knew was that something was wrong and Astrid was in there doing whatever it was that she was doing. Slowly she tilted her head back and looked up at him, her eyes flickering and moist with worry. "Froggy, he ain't be up. Laid out on that gurney like he done called it quits. Astrid be in there working but he ain't be responding to her yet. He just laying there like a damn fish that refuses to flop on the dock anymore," she said as her voice trembled before lowering her head and pressed her face back against his chest.

Richard looked at Zoie as if she had suddenly sprouted a tail and he shook his head. "Nah, you gotta be wrong. No way that Froggy is givin' up on this world. Old man has got plenty left in him still. I don't believe it, not one bit." He held onto her by the shoulders and shook his head as he looked towards the infirmary and waited for Froggy to come walking out and asking him to play a round of cards with him. He didn't want to let Zoie go right then and he faltered as he look between her and the infirmary.

He eventually decided to hold onto Zoie's hand and dragged her with him so he could see for himself. He only let go of her when they got beside Bryn. He looked to his former friend and they had an unspoken agreement pass between them just by the single look and Bryn moved over to stand with Zoie, wrapping an arm around her shoulder as Richard stood in the doorway, his hands holding the frame as he saw Froggy just laying there on the gurney. Astrid was working on him and Cap was there too. Richard felt his chest constrict and he stumbled backwards. He stumbled so badly that he fell right onto the floor, onto his backend and he didn't move to right himself again.

Zoies head whipped around as Richard stumbled back, her eyes widening in the process. "Honky Tonk," she gasped as her hands came to her mouth. She hadn't expected him to fall right then and with everything going on became very worried instantly. Rushing over to his side without a moments thought. She knew there was nothing she could do for Froggy, it wasn't her area. It was Astrids now but Richard was another story, for several reasons.

There was no way that this was real, he must be dreaming and having a nightmare all at once. Zoie in his arms. Froggy in the infirmary as the patient and not the doctor. It was both amazing and terrifying and Richard could only sit on the floor, his legs sprawled out as his hands rose up and ran through his hair as he began to sob. His face went red, his chest heaved and he crumpled in on himself. Biting her bottom lip she glanced over towards Bryn and then back to Richard as she slipped closer to him, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him close to her; resting his head against her chest. "Hey, hey, it be okay. Froggy be fine, right Bryn?" she said looking over to her friend and then back down to him. Bryn didn't know what to say right then. Honestly, she was utterly flabbergasted to see how Zoie was being with Richard which on top of everything else painted her very confused so, true to her nature, she kept quiet and simply stood at the ready, waiting to be needed. It pained Zoie to see him like this. As mad as she still was at him, she didn't enjoy seeing him as crushed as she felt. She wanted to break down but she couldn't. One was enough right then.

Running her hand over the back of his head she pressed a soft kiss to his temple. "Come on, deep breaths hun, deep breaths." The shuddering breaths came out and Richard tried to calm and slow himself as best he could. Once he got a bit more oxygen back to his brain he looked over to Zoie and his heart ached more.

He didn't want to do what he did next but he had to. He pulled away from Zoie and looked at her with nothing but pain etched on his face. "I don't deserve yer affection or concern. Jus' leave me be in my misery, it's what I get for bein' good for nothin'." He watched the infirmary through the crack of the door that none of them had shut properly and he scowled as he realised that Froggy still wasn't waking up. Richard rose his hands to his face and began to slap himself, hoping to wake up from whatever fucking joke that this was. "He can't be sick, he's Froggy! HE HEALS THE SICK! HE'S THE FUCKIN' DOCTOR!!! He ain't got no right! No right... he got none... fuckin' Froggy... Man what are ya doin' to me?!"

Zoie leaned back, her eyes widening as she looked at Richard, he couldn't be serious? Was he really acting this way with Froggy laid out like he was right then? Narrowing her eyes, Zoie did the only thing she could think of, granted she wasn't exactly thinking right then, she was acting on pure emotion. This raw and confused mix of concern and anger, worry and caring. Moving over to him she grabbed Richard by the front of his shirt by both hands and pulled him in close. Then she kissed him, pressing her lips hard to his. She held the kiss for a long moment before pulling away as one of her hands pulled back, balled up tight and then it came. She decked the every living fuck out of him, sending him sprawling back on the floor and sliding back a few feet. Storming over to him she straddled him and grabbed him again.

"Fuckin' baby ass two timin' child! Get yer shit togeth'r! Froggy be the one in trouble, you suck it up butter cup. Worry be one thin', this poor pittiful me shit ain't gonna fly," she barked as she pulled him up by his shirt until he was sitting up. Her eyes furious and oddly understanding at the same time. Her lips pressing to his again, this time the kiss was even deeper, full of a months worth of pent of emotions before she yanked back. "Deal with this news flash Honky Tonk, you be givin' a damn. Now, get yer ass up and outside b'for I kick it out there!" she added as she pushed off him and stood up, pointing towards the front door.

In all honesty, Richard had absolutely no idea what had actually happened just then and was still convinced that he wasn't even awake. Knowing that he could never take Zoie on toe-to-toe in the real world or in his mind, Richard stumbled from the push and moved towards the front door, opening it and stepping outside. He had no idea what he was doing, where he was going or why, he just knew he had to get out. He just walked and didn't know, nor care, where his feet were taking him.

Taking a deep breath, Zoie wiped her chin with the back of her hand before looking over towards Bryn, "radio me if anythan' changes," was all she got out before she rushed through the door after Richard. Like hell she was letting him just go off alone right now. It was a good a time as any to vent shit and she was tired of waiting around for it to just work itself out. Somewhere deep down she knew if Froggy was to go he would want them at least back on speaking terms. Froggy knew how much she cared for Richard. Sighing she ran over to Richard and stepped in front of him, walking backwards as she went now. "Now that we be out of there, let it out. Come on, ain't letting you run off alone this time."

Everything was hazy, a little grey, Richard heard Zoie speaking, saw her lips moving, but didn't register what she was saying. He looked at her and continued walking, his hands buried in his pockets as his shoulders slouched and his eyes roved from side to side. He looked dejected and lost, like a poor little puppy dog. The colour was fading from his face now and his skin was growing a pale shade of white despite the sun in the sky. He glanced at Zoie again and stopped his movements for a second as his brain tried to think. He looked around and he honest to god couldn't figure out where he was.

Stopping her backwards walk she looked at Richard and sighed, it was obvious that he wasn't right in the head in that moment. Taking a deep breath she stepped over to him and reached out for him; cupping his cheeks gently in her fingers. "Richard, baby, look at me," she said quietly. It was rare that she ever called him Richard, usually only when she was being extremely caring with him, which as of late; hadn't been at all.

His had swivelled to look at her, confusion still etched in his face. The pain from the hits earlier were starting to ache through him but it confused him even more. The hits were in his dream so why did they hurt? If this wasn't real then why was the physical pain real? He blinked as he looked at Zoie and then his eyes drifted elsewhere as he tried to clock back to where he was, when he was, why he was. His eyes practically swam in his head and he slowly lifted his hands to hold onto Zoie's wrists. He looked at her once more and tilted his head to the right as he pondered why she was talking to him.

"You hate me." He wasn't accusing in his words, his tone was completely stoic with a soft edge to it.

Sighing deeply Zoie shook her head and bit her bottom lip as she looked up at him, keeping her hands against his cheeks as she ran her thumb gently over his skin. "Naw, yous gots it all wrong. I don't be hatin' ya Honky Tonk, if I did I wouldn't be givn' two shits right now. Hurt by what ya did. Hate what ya did but I don't hate you," she said gently as she stepped closer and rested her head against his chin; still touching him softly with her fingers as she closed her eyes. "Sweet Baby Jesus help me but I done did fall in love with your country bumpkin ass."

"This is the part where I wake up, right? Trust me t'dream up this shit. I'm jus' torturin' myself but fuck me if I don't care right 'bout now." He planted a kiss on the top of her head and lifted his lead weighted arms and wrapped them around her. "I'd never have the guts if this were real, but I'm sorry Daisy. For everythin'. I didn't mean what I said, I was jus' mad at m'self. I don't even remember shit and it was jus' a riot mess. I thought ya wasn't gonna come back. Somethin' in my gut made me think that ya were dead and that made me need to drink. Froggy hooked me up, that stupid, crazy, beautiful man, and I shoulda done stopped but I didn't. I fucked up, Daisy. Bad. But I know, no matter how many times I apologise while I sleep, it don't mean shit until I say it to ya for real. I'm a fuckin' joke." He spoke with his face buried in her hair and he just held her, not wanting to let her go.

Leaning against him she let her hands slip from his cheeks and wrap around him beneath his arms; just listening to what he had to say. What she had just wished he had said that night. It wouldn't have made everything right but it would have been a start. Not a month wasted. Drawing a deep breath she nodded slightly as she rested her head under his chin. "Now, that be the man that I done feel was beneath all the rough edgin'." Tilting her head back she looked up at him and pressed her lips together, thinning them out as she did. "Yeah, you is but don't mean ya have to be," she added reaching up and pushing his hair back some. "You can be a man worth lovin' hun, but you gotsa wanna be that man." Swallowing slightly she stepped back a bit and shoved her hands in her pockets. She was glad he was owning up and doing what needed to be done but she wasn't deluding herself either. "When ya find the right gal, you will."

The haze was still there, heavy on his mind but as he stood there, listening to Zoie for the first time since his nightmare day had began, it began to lift slowly but surely. Her touch felt less like a dream and his body began to lighten as he stared into her eyes. As she stepped back, Richard held a hand up and out towards her as he tried to keep her close but failed. It dropped to his side and he blinked as he heard her last words before the silence fell between them.

"What d'ya mean when? I already did and I done fucked up to the extreme. Ain't no hope for me if ya never take me back. I'd be as well leavin' if there ain't no chance with ya anymore. Hell I nearly did a week back, had my shit packed and was ready to just go. Froggy was the one tha' talked me out o' it. Oh god, Daisy..." He moved over to her faster than she could react and wrapped his arms right around her, holding her tighter than he had ever held onto anything in his life. He pressed his lips to the side of her head, just above her ear, and spoke in a hushed, comforting voice.

"I'm sorry for bein' selfish. Your poor Froggy is out for the count and here I am feelin' sorry for m'self." He kept kissing the side of her head, while one of his hands stroked her hair down and his arms held her close. "I'm here. I'm finally here."

Svetlana Volkov

Location: The crash site >> On the move



Svetlana blinked as Ed began to struggle against her help and she just worked her way through it getting him sorted as best she could. They may only have just met but she felt responsible for his predicament and couldn't rightly just leave him for dead. She wasn't sure what to make of the new arrival and she refused to speak in English until she made sure that SHE wasn't responsible for her car's tyre blowing out in the first place.

There was clearly little trust within the heart of Svetlana. She was fairly glad to see that Ed's leg was fine and that there was no lasting damage to it and the fact that the bleeding stopped on the gash in his arm was a damn miracle! She sighed and then blinked as she felt lips on her grubby, bloodied up cheek. She raised a hand lightly to where he had kissed her and looked at him with confusion. Was he seriously this oblivious to how the world was these days? She looked to the new arrival and looked between her and the supplies that she was presenting to her.

She'd spoken in the same language as Ed and she wondered if she meant for Svetlana to take the supplies or that she was going to use them on her. She rose her sleeve up and wiped the blood away from her brow and then took the supplies from the new person. She looked at her and then down to the supplies before beginning her work on cleaning up and covering her own wound. She moved over to the car and used the broken off side mirror to view her injury as she cleaned it and closed it as best she could. Glancing back at the new woman, Svetlana considered just taking her kit and taking off but it didn't feel right.

Opting to only pocket a few of the medicinal items that were within the pack outwith the view of the owner of the items, Svetlana pocketed them and then closed up the kit before walking over to hand it back to its owner. She grabbed her own pack and first aid kit before working at closing it all up, slipping her new acquirements into the kit and then into her pack when she was done. She slung her backpack on her back and then turned to Ed and the new woman.

"Svetlana." She pointed to herself. "Ed." She pointed to Ed. "Vy?" She asked the light haired woman as she pointed to her. She then looked around and realised it wasn't safe to stay there. She beckoned them both to follow her as she began to walk down the road in the direction she had originally been intending to travel. Towards Newnan.

(Not that she knew that was what was there, but c'mon, it's good dramatic tension for the story.)

1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea 🦄 / The Elder GM

Member Seen 1 hr ago






Well isn't this a fine how do you do.... Here I am stuck without net service but posts must be made. Easy work around? Reference that shit on my phone and type on the computer. Mwhahaha! Not rain, or sleet, or downed net service will keep me from my self appointed posting schedule! (Which sadly, takes away one more excuse people can use to me for not being able to post. :P Yup, you're screwed now peeps!! MWhahahahah!!!!)

~coughs~ Yeah, sorry about that, this whole Evil Gm Overlord thing can go to my head sometimes but hey it is fun. And don't you worry your pretty little heads about the LLA rolls, I have real dice that have just been begging to be used. Yeah but back to the downed net thing - If my coding is off, whoops! Anywho, shall we get to it? Let's!

@Caits @Nallore - Well this is fun, the stench is great and Kris is going to have a bit of a time getting up. Neisha, with her basic first aide, will be able to determine if she examines Kris that the ankle just has a minor sprain, nothing huge. Gonna have to get rather close to her to help her back to the infirmary. Thing is, good luck getting in when she is covered in crap. Thankfully there is a hose out by the barn, might want to hose her down there and maybe grab on of the shovels or hoes to let her use as a crutch until you can get her to the court house. Also, there are basic first aide kits housed in all the main buildings and in each home (apartment buildings have one on each floor) - that might be your best bet right now. They are fully stocked with the basic essentials, so an ace bandage will be in one.)

@Charnobylisk @rivaan @Morose - Okay, you all are clear for now, no walkers. Thankfully. Even though old Cabbage isn't horrible hurt he is still going to be sore and it will be tedious to walk. Good luck dealing with his attitude over this. You are a bit from Newnan so if you walk, you aren't getting there today. About a mile up the road though you will find a mash of three vehicles. A station wagon, no gas but looks fine; a truck with the hood up and the battery is missing; a sedan that is crushed. Might want to see what you can find to take what is between the three to see if it is possible to make one working vehicle.

@Charnobylisk @Sigil - Astrid has listened carefully to what she has been told of what happened before Froggy just up and decided to scare the fuck out of everyone. She thanks you both and gives a bit of an odd look as the noise levels rise outside of the infirmary. Raising up a bit to look just as Zoie lays into Richard and knocks him back on his ass. She shakes her head and gets back to work, she had more important things to worry about than a lovers spat. Reaching into the front pocket of her dress she pulls out a set of note cards that are held together with a metal ring in the corner. She flips through them real fast before shoving it back into her pocket and gets back to work. Setting up a simple breathing tube along Froggys nose, as well as some other things as she starts an IV. He hasn't woken up yet but by the time the love birds are outside the color is coming back to his features and he is breathing deeper.



Zoie Crawford


Location: Streets Of Newnan


Zoie kicked at the ground with the tip of her boot as she looked down, her hands shoved into her back pockets as she stood there rocking back and forth a bit. She was hearing what Richard was saying but she wasn't exactly listening. Taking most things the wrong way, or perhaps at least not in the way he had meant them to come out. Such was the way of a woman when she started down a self-destructive path; Zoie, for all the good in her was her own worst enemy. The woman could do most anything she set her mind to but when her mind started working against her there was not stopping it. It had been that way since she she had married that asshole all those years ago. Twelve years of being beaten down physically, mentally, and emotionally had taken their tole on her and three years now out in the wilds hadn't done much to fix it.

Yes, she knew Richard had fucked up; now she blamed herself for that. That maybe if she hadn't left to make the run it never would have happened. Her taking him back? She had been waiting for him to act like he actually wanted her back. Then she heard he had nearly left and she felt her heart drop into her stomach. What did that mean to her? That he didn't care enough about her to stick around and try, that it was better to walk away than to try. That she wasn't worth the time and he'd have rather dealt with world outside the walls than to be around her. So close to having what she wanted and now, everything in her was pushing it away in her mind.

Looking up at Richard, she was about to say something and then leave; then she felt his arms wrap around her and pulled her close. Had he held her any tighter she might have lost consciousness herself and passed out from the lack of air flow. She just stood there, her elbows bent behind her as her hands remained in her pockets. She didn't know what to say for a time, just looking out at the Newnan streets as her eyes found the court house. Swallowing hard she managed to nod slightly before her hands came up, pulling Richards arms from around her and forcing a thin lipped smile as she stepped back.

"Don't be frettin' none Honky Tonk. E'ryone got their ways. Nows, go on and git. Food, work, som'than'. Froggy, be okay. He been trainin' Old Valk, she keep him goin'," she said quietly as she looked up at him. Taking a deep breath she turned and headed down the street towards her house. The wind picked up slightly, blowing her hair around as she glanced over her shoulder towards him and tucked some of her hair behind one ear. "See ya 'round Honky Tonk," she said sweetly before she continued on her path.

Sighing to herself she made her way to her home just up the street, it wasn't far. Same street as the infirmary, a direct line of sight from where she had left Richard. From around the bushes near her home came a Walker stumbling towards her. It looked like Lilly, one of the older members of Newnan. Had she died in her sleep the night before? No way of knowing really but there she was. Growling and shuffling her feet towards Zoie, who barely took notice as the woman tried to grab a hold of her. Zoie's hand came out as Lilly tripped over the bushes and fell on top of her. Zoie scrambling to pull out her knife with one hand while keeping her arm bent beneath the woman's snapping chin; pressing her forearm against her throat as she grunted. "Sum'bitch get off!" she bellowed as her hand kept trying to grab down her thigh to pull out her knife but couldn't get a hold of it.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose Arsenic and Old Lace

Member Seen 2 hrs ago



Édouard Riviere

Location: Crash Site in Arnco Mills, Georgia ---> On the Move!


Édouard raised an eyebrow, seeing the puzzled and slightly disgusted reactions the two women had to his thanks. Did they not faire la bise in America? Suddenly, an altercation he had with a flight attendant began to make a lot more sense. And then the altercation with the botanist at the museum. And with the security guard. His eyes widened slightly. This, this was a desolate cultural wasteland! It would be up to him, then, to teach les pauvres how to live properly! Emboldened by his French national pride, Édouard stood a little bit straighter. He had a mission.

"Je vous apprendrai!" Édouard promised, a boyish smile on his face. He pouted slightly at the attention was diverted from himself, and onto Svetlana. Didn't they see how hurt he was? His pouting expression changed into a frown, as he began to let out little whimpers, rubbing his leg. "C'est mal!" Édouard insisted, looking at the redhead with the eyes of a wounded puppy.

It didn't seem to work. Once again put out, Édouard mumbled something under his breath about Svetlana still needing a haircut desperately. Taking a few steps forward, he began to follow Svetlana. However, the soreness in his leg took him by surprise. His eyes widened as he stumbled forward almost, catching himself just in time to grab onto Svetlana for support. With his eyes closed, Édouard couldn't help but hope he'd grabbed her shoulder.

The Russian woman didn't seem to be one to trifle with.

"Désolé," Édouard muttered.




JaTi

Location: Building F ---> The Mess Hall


Brushing his teeth, Jack hummed his ABC's to himself. The old trick had kept his mother from having to take him to the dentist for expensive cavity treatments, saving the household a fair portion of money. He was even the kid that liked to floss. Finishing up, Jack found his love in the living room of sorts, the Monopoly game already set up.

"You okay, solovey?" Jack asked, ruffling up his hair as he entered the room. She looked skittish to him--well, to be fair, she always looked skittish....But more skittish than was usual. His paranoia got the best of him, and he glanced around the room, waiting to see a pile of dead flesh on the ground and a knife wound through its skull. Thankfully, there was nothing there. "Somethin' happen?"

Tatiana sat there biting her thumb nail as Jack came in, wondering what would happen if anything that night. His voice not so much breaking her out of her daze but how he addressed her. Her hand dropping as she smiled over too him and shook her head. "Nyet, nothing happen," she said as she leaned back a bit and tucked her feet under herself. Biting her bottom lip slightly she looked down, picking at her nail bed a little. "I look... only one bed," she added, a bit of nervousness to her voice.

"Oh," Jack said, pausing. Nodding his head, he glanced over at the couch. It'd give him a wicked back pain, that was for sure. However, the ground seemed to be clean enough. Pull out a few of the couch cushions, and he could make a makeshift mattress down there. "I call dibs on the flooh," Jack said simply, before sitting down on the couch, as if it was hardly a big deal. If Tatiana wasn't comfortable sharing a bed, he could live with that. Self-sacrificing was in his nature, it was part of who he was. Sure, the floor with cushions wouldn't be the best for getting a good night's sleep...but if it made Tatiana feel better, it'd be worth it.

Looking over at him as he sat down, she let out a flittering laugh and shaking her head. She hadn't thought about him sleeping on the floor, it hadn't even crossed her mind. Now that it was out there, she wouldn't even consider it. "Nyet," she said in a uncharacteristically stern voice. Reaching out she rested her hand over his, letting her fingers lace with his own. "Ve stay together," she added quietly. It was obvious she was nervous but in the end she would rather be nervous about what could happen than to be apart from him.

Jack nodded, giving her a peck on the cheek. "We won't do anythin' you don't want to do," Jack reassured her, squeezing her hand affectionately. He'd met plenty of pricks who would've have forced girls into doing whatever cruel fantasy they had planned out, the thought of which continued to make him sick. Pressuring anyone only lead to heartbreak and hardship. "So, you wanna play?"

Letting out a bit of a sigh of relief at his words Tatiana inched closed to him and pulled his hand up; kissing his palm softly. "Dank you," she said softly as she rested her head on his shoulder, looking over the board slightly. "Jack, ve have home no'v. Ve safe. I.." she started to say, finding it a bit hard to admit it fully. Sure it had been implied and somewhere in Carrollton was a home with their little display on the wall, but it hadn't been said out right. Taking a deep breath her timid eyes looked over to his. "Love you."

His eyes went wide, not with surprise, but with glee. His mouth widened into a grin so large it hurt, and he almost stumbled over the words himself, so excited to finally be able to say them. In a way, Jack was like a golden retriever--patient, loyal, and easily excitable. "I love you too, Tati. Mohe than you can evah know." Regretting that the knot ring wasn't done, Jack's resolve strengthened more. He'd complete it soon enough.

Letting a overjoyed ragged giggle out Tatiana smiled more brightly than she could ever remember. It nearly pained her as the smile spread across her features and lit up her eyes. Flinging her arms around his neck she couldn't stop the bird like chortles as she hugged him tight. "You best thing ever happen to me, nevah let go," she squealed, half mimicking his speech pattern. It was a pathetic attempt but she didn't care how bad it sounded mixed with her thick Russian accent.

He chuckled, enjoying her attempt at a Boston accent. A slight wave of nostalgia went over him, having not heard that accent in ages from anything beyond his own mouth. It hardly mattered the Russian mix with it. It reminded him of home. Kissing her gently on the lips, he gazed into her eyes, seeing only happiness reflected out of them. "I'm nevah gonna give you up, nevah gonna let you down," Jack promised.

Tatiana's lips pulsed against his and she cooed happily as she sat there gazing into his eyes. The ballerina didn't even realize that she had been Rick Rolled. Resting her brow against his she could only nod, accepting his words as just as pure loving promise. "I knov, I von't either."

Somehow, Jack managed not to chuckle at his successful Rick Roll. He didn't think it'd be easy to explain the entire thing to Tatiana, and it wasn't as if he could show her a YouTube video of it. Instead, he settled for holding her, sighing with content at how blissful life turned out to be. Somewhere, perhaps even near by, people were in trouble and hurting. They'd found a little piece of paradise, a little place of safety and security. They'd found a home.

Curling up against Jack like she had the other night, resting herself in his lap, she just relaxed; enjoying the moment as she closed her eyes. This time though she wasn't hysterical, she was just blissfully happy right then. Her fingers running lightly over the side of his neck as for the first time since they met she was able to breath in the clean scent of him. "No longer refugee."

A slight shiver rushed down Jack's spine at her touch. He nodded a bit at her remarks, almost paralyzed by the sweet feeling of her fingers dancing across his neck. His cheeks turned a deep scarlet, as the entire world outside those four walls seemed to vanish. "Damn straight," Jack replied with a grin. "Maybe we'll even get to pay taxes," he joked warmly.

Tatiana couldn't help but chuckle a bit, taxes; that would be something. Yet it got her to thinking about what she could actually do to help this place. She wanted to do something. As much as it excited her to be able to teach dance on some level she knew that wasn't needed to live, it just made life worth living in her book. She wanted to contribute. Tilting her head back she smiled up at Jack and sighed happily. "Ve play no'v?" she asked gesturing over to the board.

"Don't see why not," Jack replied, grinning hugely, as he scooped up the dice. Letting them fall on the board, the former cop rolled a three and a two, making a combined score of five. Kissing Tatiana's cheek lightly, he handed the dice over to her, so she could determine whether or not she'd be first or second this time.

Blushing softly as she felt his lips she took the dice and let them drop on the board, rolling a one and a three. Looked like Jack was going first again. Shrugging to herself she picked up the dice and handed them back over to him. She enjoyed playing this little board game with him, they had fun together, but right then she just got comfortable leaning back against him in his lap; relaxing fully for the first time in as long as she could remember.

"Lady Luck must love me," Jack joked, seeing that he'd be going first. Rolling the dice once more, this time he ended up with a three. Landing on Baltic avenue, Jack shrugged a bit, not seeing much point in purchasing it. He didn't care much for winning the game, content more to just be there in peace and tranquility with Tatiana. Handing the dice over to her, he winked a bit.

Chuckling a bit to herself she took the dice and rolled, moving her piece ahead of his. Tilting her head back she stuck her tongue out playfully at him. "Not as much as she love me," she taunted as she reached up and tapped the tip of his nose. Looking back at the board she sighed happily as she took the hand he wasn't tossing dice with and wrapped it over her mid section; he was far more comfortable to lean against than stretching out on the sofa.

Jack feigned a pout, intentionally going cross-eyed when Tatiana tapped his nose. Scooping up the dice, he rolled, and this time, it was positively magnificent. The man rolled a ten, moving beyond Tatiana's piece significantly. Sticking his tongue out slightly, he hardly could help himself. "I think she's reconsidahing that love now," Jack teased, purchasing a property without paying too much attention to it.

Smirking a bit Tatiana took the dice and shook them in her hand. "Matter not," she said as she tossed the dice and rolled a five, moving her piece along the board and purchasing the property. "I win, I have Jack," she cooed as she handed him over the dice and got comfortable once again.

Jack paused for a moment, thinking of some sort of goofy retort. Eventually, one came to him. "But you fohget, solovey, I have you," Jack countered, rolling the dice and moving his piece. He couldn't help but stare into her eyes, losing himself in them. If only it was done now... Jack thought to himself, distracted from the game already.

She could only nod to his words, he did have her. She just sat there gazing up into his eyes, her cheeks warming slightly as she thought about how safe she felt right then; funny she felt as safe as she ever had around him. Sure she was more relaxed now but she didn't feel anymore safe. With him she always felt this level of comfort, even when they were out. Reaching up she cupped his cheek softly in her palm. "Da, you do."

He smiled further at her slight blush, and leaned his forehead gently against hers. Letting out a relaxed sigh, Jack rested his eyes for a moment, enjoying the moment for what it was. He didn't expect to find this sort of shelter that morning when they set out from Carrollton, leaving behind the paper trail for Tatiana's friend to follow. "Wanna stay hehe?" Jack asked, beaming at her. They hadn't really discussed it, whether or not they'd remain in Newnan. The question almost felt silly to him to ask, but he had to ask. It was in his nature.

Nearly laughing, Tatiana was about to answer him when suddenly she screamed, "mysh'!!" and jumped out of Jacks lap, right onto the table as she sent their board game crashing to the floor. Pointing over to the corner of the living room as a little grey mouse stopped and looked at her as if she had lost her ever loving mind. Jumping on her tip toes she shuddered, squealing as she did. "Out, get it out!"

At the scream, Jack instantly sprang into action. Getting to his feet, he glanced around the room wildly, waiting to spot the undead son of a bitch interrupting their game. Grabbing his bag, he was prepared to use its slight weight to bash in the head of the thing, only to find...a mouse. Stopping slightly in his tracks, Jack glanced up at Tatiana, down at the mouse, and back up at her again. "....On it!" Jack replied, having shaken off the walker-filled paranoia. Heading over to the front door of the house, Jack opened it up, intending to chase the little bugger outside. "Stay calm, Tati!"

Tatiana stayed on the table, her toes moving until they blurred; like hell she was about to get down. Shaking her head a bit as she wrapped her arms around herself. "Calm vhen gone," she yelped and then screamed out again as the mouse beelined for her. She jumped off the table and right onto the couch. Dashing over the furniture and leaping onto Jack, her legs wrapping around his waist, clinging to him. Of all the things to loose her shit over, a little mouse was grossing her the fuck out.

Of course, Jack could've just found somewhere to set Tatiana down, and then deal with the mouse. However, he held her tightly with his arms, watching as the little thing ran around the house. Pausing for a moment, Jack shrugged slightly. They were both fully dressed. Now was as good a time as ever to go take that tour. "You win foh now, my whiskahed friend," Jack said to the mouse, his voice stern. Carrying Tatiana out of Building F, he shut the door, and crouched down so she could unwrap herself. "Why don't we look ahound the place for a bit?"

Refusing to let go Tatiana shook her head and pointed back towards the house. "Mouse vatching," she said, she knew she was acting like a fool but she didn't care. The thing made her skin crawl. Holding on tighter she rested her chin on his shoulder and kept pointing back inside the house. She would leave it in a little while but not right when the little fucker could come scampering right back up the front porch at any second.

Jack nodded a bit. It seemed he'd have to get rid of the mouse now, at any rate. Biting his lip a bit, he mulled over his options. Opening up the door, he kept a strong hold on Tatiana, and glanced around for the mouse. "Come on, you son of a bitch!" Jack called out, attempting to taunt the mouse out of hiding as he'd done many criminals in the past. Stamping his feet a bit on the floor, he expected the thing to go scurrying in or out of hiding. Hopefully it wouldn't be too hard of a thing to catch.

The mouse was listening, he was watching and waiting. When Jack stamped her foot on the ground it came scurrying out, running right up the mans leg and into Tatiana's hair. She flipped, freaking right the fuck out as she pushed off Jack and landed on her rear-end as she flung around trying to get it out of her hair and off her her. "Get it out, get it out!!!" she yelled, the mouse peaking his little head out from here in and there from within the crimson mass of Tatiana's damp locks.

Blinking for a moment, Jack stared at the scene that unfolded. In a world ravaged by the undead, it was comical, almost. Attempting to avoid Tatiana's flailing limbs but getting a swift kick to the face, Jack reached into the nest of hair, and grabbed the squealing mouse. "Hold....Oh, fohget about it," Jack said, as he removed the mouse from her hair. The only issue, of course, was that one of his hands was still healing from the glass wounds earlier. Otherwise, he would've had a tighter grip on the thing.

Soon as the felt the little bugger removed from her hair she slid back against the floor and jumped back onto the table. "Sorry! Sorry!" she exclaimed about kicking him but she wasn't going to kiss it better until that mouse was out of sight and she got rid of the creepy crawlies. The mouse just sat in Jacks hand, looking up at him before it jumped out and scampered out the door, down the porch, and then across the street before it went out of sight.

Jack shook his head. "Don't wohhy 'bout it," he explained, rubbing his cheek slightly. He'd been shot at in the past, an accidental kick from Tatiana wasn't going to phase him. It hardly even hurt after rubbing it a bit, and thankfully, the mouse shot outside of the house. Still, Jack couldn't deny he now was intrigued with exploring the rest of Newnan. "Little rascal's gone...Wanna keep playin' or go explohaing?"

Once she was sure the mouse was gone Tatiana hopped down from the table and rushed over to Jack, cupping his face gently in her fingers and being careful not to touch where she had kicked him. She looked torn apart that she had kicked him, leaning up she kissed the spot as softly as she could. "Vhatever you vant," she said as she pulled back and looked up at him, she felt horrible.

"Really, I'm fine," Jack reassured her, bopping his nose lightly against hers. "Hahdly touched me," Jack confessed, smoothing Tatiana's hair out gently. It had gotten a wee bit messy with the mouse fiasco, but she still looked beautiful. "Why don't we go take a look at this faih city?" Jack suggested, tickling Tatiana's sides lightly, his tongue poking out between his teeth slightly as he grinned.

Taking his word for it that he was alright, Tatiana leaned in and hugged him tightly before looking over at the mess she had made of their game. Holding a finger up she rushed over and started to clean up the game, moving the pieces, money, and the rest into the box before closing it up and resting it back on the table. It was their home now and she wasn't about to leave it trashed because she had flipped her lid. Turning she skipped back over to him and slipped her arm through the crook of his. "Ready vhen you are."

Feeling a bit sheepish for not making it over in time to help clean up the game, Jack pulled Tatiana close to him, as they headed outside. If he recalled correctly, the Mess Hall was just across from them. There'd probably be someone in there willing to give them a look around, provided no mice were ravaging the place. "Watch out for mice," Jack teased slightly. "Dangahous things."

Tatiana looked down and bit her bottom lip. She felt bad for kicking him and freaking out but she couldn't help it. The things just gave her the creeps and when it was in her hair she would have rather been covered in Walker guts. Sighing slightly she could only nod, the timidness in her already coming out because they were back out in public but more so now because he was teasing her. She didn't say anything though, she knew he was joking but it still made her fragile self feel very self-conscious.

Jack's face fell slightly, realizing his mistake. He knew that look on her face. Mentally kicking himself far harder than Tatiana actually kicked him, he glanced around the streets. There didn't seem to be too many people--infinitely more, though, than when the two of them had been by themselves. "I, uh, I shouldn't have said that," Jack apologized. Wrapping his arm around her, Jack walked slowly across the street with Tatiana, headed for the Mess Hall.

Glancing up she nodded slightly before resting her head on his shoulder as they walked towards the Mess Hall. Ashton had told them to speak to Miss Sally if they needed anything, she figured the old woman could at least point them in the right direction. Biting her bottom lip she looked around as they walked in and then over to Jack. "Maybe ve can find out vhere I can dance?"

He nodded. "And you can do the Nutcrakah," Jack replied, remembering the first time they talked about her dancing. He was awful at remembering the names of the ballets she told him about, but that one stuck. It likely helped that it was famous. Opening the door of the Mess Hall, he opened it for Tatiana, feeling the whoosh of the Air Conditioning hit them. "Aftah you, m'lady."
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by rivaan
Raw
Avatar of rivaan

rivaan

Member Seen 4 hrs ago



Amelia Payne


Location: The crash site and then a mile down the road.




Amelia smiled when Svetlana took the first aid kit, treated her wound and took a small amount of supplies from it. She appeared to be quite a decent person at least. Amelia had cases where people would just steal her things outright. This woman acted quite civil. She smiled when her medkit was return and quickly put it away in her bag.

The girl then heard the Frenchman doing some noise as if trying to gather their attention on himself again. She tilted her head in confusion, listening to him.” Il devrait être trop mauvais...” Amelia said quietly, wondering why he was trying to make a bigger deal of his leg. After all he still had it… and the fact he could step ment nothing was broken. Hell it didn’t even look like there was a laceration of the skin!” Voulez-vous un petit antidouleur ?” It was a very mild one, that was to be put into a little bit of water. Though she had only drank it once when she had a mild toothache in the past.

She then glanced at Svetlana when she pointed at herself and said what Amelia concluded was her name. She also introduced Ed and then she pointed at the blonde.” Amelia.” She replied and nodded, introducing herself. Well at least now she knew their names! Without further ado, she quickly started walking after Svetlana. The blonde kept a little behind the two as Ed as she came to know him seemed to be too busy acting like a jester towards Svetlana. That’s why Amelia didn’t want to interfere into their things… not to mention as long as he was focused onto the other woman, Amelia felt safer. She couldn’t even look him in the face right now.

Eventually after about a mile, they reached some vehicles out on the road. None of them looked in working condition. Amelia was never much of a car person, but she had at least learned the basic from her father. The station wagon showed it had no fuel, there was clearly a missing battery from the truck and the sedan was simply not going to start as it was crushed.

“We could drain some fuel from the truck or the sedan…” She said to herself, but didn’t really know how to do it. She had seen it in movies, but had no idea how it works… actually she had no idea even where she would get a tube.

“Ed, avez-vous des idées sur ce qui sera plus facile? Je pense que nous pouvons faire le break travail ... probablement ou le camion? “ She asked the man in French. After all she had no idea Svetlana can speak English right now. That's why she turned to Ed, whom she knew for sure, could understand her.



Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 37 min ago




Kristina Smith


Location: The Southern Gate





Kristina helplessly clung tightly to the raging horse as best as she could trying to steer the beast away from the fields which she had managed to do. But before she could do anything else Kristina would let out a very loud scream as Pestilence finally bucked her off, sending her flying towards the pile of wet manure. Kristina would let out a cry in pain as she landed on her ankle and then into the pile of animal shit. Kristina closed her eyes as she laid there smelling of animal shit, though it was far better then being covered in Walker guts that is for sure. If Maria was actually here to witness it, she would probably end up laughing at her about it, and she would probably never hear the end of it all. Kris then tried to stand up on her feet still unaware of what happened during the landing, but then she felt a sharp pain going through her feet which she made herself fall back into the pile of animal shit.

As Kris tried to crawl her way out of the pile of manure she heard Niesha's voice and looked up to her, and shrugged slightly. "Oh i'm just fine, got bucked off by Pestilence here and landed in a pile of animal shit." Kristina said with a light laugh as she accepted Niesha's hand, causing Niesha to stumble slightly. "I think I may have hurt my ankle during the landing.." Kris said as she continued to try and hold her balance.

"Could you get like a shovel or something to help me walk?" Kris asked, she knew that she would have to get hosed down even before being sent to the Infirmary. "Theres a hose back at the barn, mind uh hosing me down or something?" Kristina asked awkwardly. At least the horse was running around somewhere else, and was luckily not aiming towards the fields months of hard work planting those crops would set them back.




Sophia Harris


location: The Streets of Newnan.





Sophia looked up at Niesha for a moment and shook her head slightly. "Your doing fine, Niesha and go ahead i'll be fine here." Sophia said with a soft smile towards Niesha. "And that sounds good to me, i'll be here. And that sounds like a good plan, continue showing me around town when you get back to." Sophia said and then her face turned red when she felt Niesha's lips pressed up against her cheek, she looked over her shoulder as Meg offered to push her into the school. Was that a sign that Niesha liked her? She watched as Niesha ran off towards the outer wall to try and help.

Sophia sighed quietly as she leaned back in her seat as she watched Meg continuing teaching the little kids of Newnan, she wondered how many of them had lost their parents or if any of them were orphaned. She felt bad for them that they would end up having to be raised up in a world where people kill each other and the dead return to eat away at the living. Sophia started to think about her and Niesha as well, maybe she should tell her how she felt later on in the day, they didn't have that much time together while she spent the last few weeks in the infirmary.




Raymond Mendoza


Location: Arnco Mills, 3rd Street, then woods around Arnco Mills





Raymond looked over his shoulder as he heard the unmistakable sound of Walkers, and he started to make a run towards Tiffany as he looked towards the east seeing another group of walkers and more walkers behind Tiffany and him. It was all probably because of the Man Shitter, when he was close enough he motioned for her to follow him. "C'mon there arent any of them towards the west!" Raymond said as he took out his machete to defend himself from the dead that was approaching. Ray didn't know this woman either, and wasn't sure if she was friendly or not and then he continued to run. As Raymond entered the treeline there was a walker in his way and he swung his machete at it's head cleaving it off.

Raymond looked over his shoulder to try and see if the woman would follow him or not, this was the second person he had met today the man earlier he wasn't even sure how he survived the last three years in this world. Raymond stopped for a moment as he reached for his water bottle and took a sip from it before continuing to run, he wanted as much distance away from the Walkers as possible.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by MarshiestMallow
Raw
Avatar of MarshiestMallow

MarshiestMallow The Marshiest of Mallows

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Niesha



location:Streets of newman





As Niesha stumbled, she pulled back, and dug her feet in to brace herself, as she helped Kris up. She quickly grabbed a shovel, and once Kris was leaning on it, she kenlt to examine her ankle. It didn't seem serious, but there really was no telling if it was broken. Still, it only looked like a sprain, thankfully. She looked up, and said "i think it's only a sprain, still best to take you to the infirmary. While I can patch you up, best to make sure its not anything else" She said, rising.

She went over to grab the hose, turning it on. "brace yourself, okay?" She said, grimacing as she turned the torrent onto Kris, knowing it had to be done but not liking that she had to do it. Once Kris was as clean as she could make her, Niesha cleaned her own hands, turbing the hose off and returning it. Chances were, after this was over, they were both going to have to go wash, but that didn't really matter.

Moving to Kris to help her, Niesha said "It's up to you. Trust my judgement, and we can just go to the apartments and I can wrap it up, or go to the infirmary to make sure its nothing more then a sprain" She said, even as she started back into the inner walls. "At this point I think it's best to just let the horse run until it stops, if its not going to danger the crops or whatever, or someone might get their head caved in, so I'll take you back" She hadn't noticed before, but now realised they were the same height.

Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Sigil
Raw
Avatar of Sigil

Sigil Literary Hatchetman

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago



Ash Holloway



Location: Infirmary




So long as the crowd of lookie-loos were dispersed, Ash was fine. Well, not fine so much, but slightly more tolerant of the situation. With their Lead Medical down, the people of Newnan (specifically Froggy himself, now) had to rely on the level of training he had imparted upon one of their newer additions, Astrid. The stoic and stone counterpart to her rage and fire counterpart, Bridgette, she was the more logical choice to take on medical duties, if only for bedside manner.

Still, there was little that either of them could do. The request/announcement from Bryn that she was going to join Bridgette on the wall was met with muted acceptance by the Captain; Ash nodded his head and returned to Victor's gurney. He wasn't sure exactly what to do in this instance, but he was a man capable of keeping a cool head in a crisis and knew where most everything in this room was kept.

Ashton felt a touch of relief bloom inwardly as Astrid's ministrations seemed to improve Froggy's condition, though he would not allow his face to express it. Maybe when the older man opened his eyes and confirmed it himself, he would breathe a sigh of relief or crack a smile. Until then, hope was a luxury. Also until then, it would be a compelling reason that would get him to leave the premises. The two "battle maidens" - they had other work to perform. Ash would make sure they were informed of any changes, but until that time they were expected to give the wall some minor repair and see to any other duties assigned them for the day.

"Let me know when you need something." he intoned again to Astrid after the others had left. He intended to be here for a while. The peaches could wait, so long as they were stored properly. If it looked to be a long wait, Ash could suffice with forming a mash on the quick and returning. It wasn't a necessity for the survival of Newnan, but he did so detest wastefulness.




Bridgette Vinters



Location: Courthouse, interior and out front, by Cadence




It was a short wait at the doors for Bridgette when the gnawing feeling of work undone began to get the better of her. Yes, she wanted to stick around and help out with Froggy's recovery, if indeed today was not the day that whichever god dotes over physicians decided not to call Victor to his side.

Bryn's affirmation that she would be along shortly, inferring the she should go along ahead was recieved, but not fully processed until the bat wielding maniac she called "friend" lay a hand on her shoulder. Bridgette was still held fast by the sight of Dr. Bonheur, unconscious on a table, being treated by her Battle Sister and their Community Leader. Well, almost exclusively Battle Sister, but Ash meant well. Perhaps he would pull double duty, scaring off people in his theatre of operation while she and Bryn tended to the Wall. He certainly looked capable of it right then. As soon as Bryn's hand made connection, Bridgette's head snapped around. She absently responded to her words from the moment before, "Yeah, um... I'll be by Cadence, out front, for a little bit first."

Bridgette backed out of the doors and into a empty lobby. Seems the threats of the shorter Icelandic chick were taken to heart, as far as she could tell. It didn't seem like the type of tactic that Ash would have approved, but it seemed functional. Still, she could hear her footsteps echo as she left the Courthouse, a thing she generally could not do otherwise.

Walking to her horse, she noticed the drama going on with Zoie and Dick. She sighed heavily and proceeded to her horse. Simultaneously, she felt embarrassed for them and something of an intruder into a private moment. She stared for a second or three, before shaking her head and continuing to Cadence. When she finally got there, she permitted herself a single, quiet piece of profanity. "...fuuuck..." she exhaled, and set to busy work of checking the contents of her saddlebags. Zoie was a really cool chickie, but she had the most annoying habit of letting her more squishy emotions get the better of her. It was a good thing that Zoie took to Bree and Astrid. They could help her out with that.

Ok, three more minutes, then it was off to the Wall.



Black James!



Location: Newnan, Inner Wall - Smoker




"See, nobody tells ol' Black James a muthafuckin' thing no more." said the veteran Hogger, adjusting the vents on his massive smoker for an optimum balance of heat and smoke. He checked the drip can on the bottom of the apparatus to ensure it wasn't in danger of overflow, then continued speaking aloud to no one in particular. "I swear, it feels like a momentous damned day, and here I stand smokin' me some roadkill. Hot damn."

James shrugged. Then smiled. Then he laughed just a little bit. His way was not one of bitterness, not usually. "Whelp, when the important people get done with their important things, they all be happy to see Black James with a plate full of The Good Shit. Yessir. Blackneck saves the day yet again."
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Online




Tiffany Lyle


Location: Arnco Mills 3rd Street then Arnco Mills Forrest





Tiffany was absentmindedly thinking over things, a dangerous hobby nowadays, when she heard the low grumbles of the walkers. It took her a minute before she realized the predicament she was in with them coming up behind her. She looked down towards the street where she saw a man run up to her. He looked no worse for wear than her and he quickly told her to follow him.

She took an extra second to survey her options before deciding she'd rather risk her life with the man who could probably help kill a few of the walkers before killing her to loot her things. She took out her gun and quickly followed the man towards the West, where he suggested. She kept a close eye on him, but periodically checked over her shoulder in case the walkers followed them too quickly, she didn't want to waste any ammunition, but desperate times often called for desperate measures.

The man stopped to take a sip of water and she followed suit. She looked him over before speaking, "Thanks for the lookout back there. Just promise me if you're going to kill me for my things you make it quick." she added a smile to show good nature, hoping that if the man did want to loot her maybe he'd rethink it, though she doubted it.
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by Charnobylisk
Raw
Avatar of Charnobylisk

Charnobylisk You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!

Member Seen 6 mos ago



Agnes Brynja Johannsson


Location: Courthouse >> Outside the Courthouse


Bryn had done her duty here and she was ready to move on and get to work on the wall, however, she wasn't entirely sure if Bridgette was ready to do as much as well. She knew she didn't hold more than respect for the doctor here but she thought Bridgette might want to stick around for Astrid's sake since this was the first time she had been in charge of a patient with an unknown element to it... It was really bad luck that it was the Doc that was the patient. Bryn's lips thinned and she shook her head. She could go out and defuse the situation between Zoie and Richard but she didn't much like her chances against Zoie for interfering right when Richard had started showing some form of emotion again. Although... Bryn wondered if Zoie would pull back like Bryn had grown to know her for when she got closer to something that she really wanted.

Running her left hand over her braids, Bryn looked to Bridgette and gave her a silent but questioning look. Her right hand shifted her c-whacker to rest on her shoulder as she leaned beside the doorway that was the main exit and entrance for the Courthouse building. She gave a quick nod towards Bridgette as she exited. She'd give her some time and then follow her, a minute should be enough. At least it would have been were it not for the yelling she heard from outside next. She strapped up her whacker and withdrew her crossbow, notching a bolt and reeling it back into place, ready to shoot.

Dr. Victor Bonheur


Location: Home but not Home.


The pain subsided and Victor found himself feeling as though he were floating. He could barely open his eyes but he wasn't sure if it was exhaustion or just plain not wanting to open them. He twitched his fingers and realised that soft fabric was resting over his hands. He moved his legs and found them no longer bound, a light weight resting over them and the rest of his body. His eyes fluttered open and he saw nothing but brightness, sunshine and familiar decor.

Sitting unsteadily upright in this bed, Victor looked around the room. It was his room, in his old house, the house where he had shared his life with Rochelle and raised his family. He glanced to his left side and saw the bed rumpled at his side. He also saw a wedding picture in an ornate silver frame on the bedside with a well worn book called Les Fleurs du Mal - his wife's favourite book of poetry.

Victor swung his legs over the edge of the bed and saw that he was dressed in his flannel pajamas. His slippers were sitting on the floor by his bed and he slipped them on slowly as he continued to glance around the room. He could hear children laughing outside and a dog yipping in the background. Movement came from downstairs and Victor, despite his better judgement, felt no need to find a weapon while making his way down to find the source of the noise.

The door to the backgarden was wide open and letting a refreshing breeze flood in from outside, Victor's face showed shock that he couldn't smell death or decay on the wind. He walked forward, his bare ankles being tickled by the breeze as he walked into the kitchen. There was an entire spread of food laid out, some of it half eaten and the rest sitting waiting to be eaten. Voices flooded in from out back and Victor walked out to see who was making all that noise.

"Pépé!" A young girl ran towards Victor and he felt her leaping up into his arms. He spun her around with a bright smile on his face. He kissed her cheeks and she giggled happily.

"Susette! Je ne savais pas que votre mère a été en vous apportant ici! Où est-elle?" Victor looked around and smiled as he saw his eldest daughter walking forward with a smile on her face.

"Marianne, ce qui vous amène ici?" Victor enquired.

"Mère nous a invités, le père." She smiled as she walked forward and planted a kiss on each cheek, Victor returned the greeting and then enveloped his daughter in a hug.

"Avez-vous apporté Talia?" He wondered if she had brought his eldes grandaughter as well.

"I am here, pépé." Talia always spoke in English. She was the rebel of the family who would prefer to blend in with American culture as much as possible, but she always called her pépé in French. Some habits never died.

Victor took her in a one handed hug as he was still holding Susette in the other and looked at the family that his daughter had produced. He raised a brow as he realised that Tomas was not there. "Et où est votre mari aimant?"

"Tomas is here. He is barbecuing over in the corner." Marianne waved towards the smoking barbecue where Tomas was suddenly standing.

"Hey old man! You forget to get dressed this morning?" He grinned and went back to cooking, the smoke spewing out like a chimney as he whistled and kept on cooking.

Victor blinked and realised that something wasn't quite right. He looked back to his daughter and realised that she seemed different now. Victor rose a hand to feel Marianne's cheek and she looked at him worriedly.

At his touch her shoulder began to bleed profusely at the shoulder and a sawing noise began to ring out. As the noise grew louder and louder, her arm sprayed more and more blood until it finally fell off and dropped to the floor with a splash and a thud. Despite the amount of backsplash there should have been, the blood just bounced off of everything and landed in puddles on the ground.

"Père, êtes-vous d'accord? Vous ne regardez pas trop bon..."

Victor stepped backwards and let Susette down and let her run off again. "I... I need a glass of water." He stepped away from his family and back into the kitchen where he was suddenly faced with his son, Francis.

"Everyt'ing okay, Père?" He held a hand up and felt Victor's forehead and pulled it away when he felt the chill on his father's skin. "I think we need to get you to bed... Mère!" He looked over his shoulder and called for his mother. When she didn't answer, Francis guided his father to the sofa and then ran out to find his mother.

Instead, his son's wife Bianca came walking in with worry etched on her face too. "Victor, are you feeling okay? Frankie told me you aren't feeling too well?" She crouched in front of him and sighed before standing upright again. She looked over and saw that Angela, one of Victor's neighbours who was a nurse, was walking into the room with Francis at her heels.

"Victor. How are you feeling? Your son told me that you're feeling woozy and unbalanced? Have you drank plenty of fluids today? How long did you sleep for last night? Did you remember to take your medication this morning?" She felt his temperature and then took his pulse and her face frowned. "Your heart rate is too low, we need to get that up or call an ambulance if we can't."

Victor rose his hands and shook his head. "Non, non, non! I am fine! 'onest!" He tried to stand up but Angela stopped him and kept him down on his rear end. "No Victor, you need to stay calm, you know this. Someone find Rochelle!"

A knock on the front door sent Bridgette towards it and opened the door. A large man, known as Hector walked in and stared down at the group in moody silence, an annoying yipping little king charles spaniel barking at his heels. Victor glanced down at the dog and was taken aback. It had a woman's face on it.

Victor stood up suddenly and pushed everyone out of his way as he scrambled away from the strange creature that was barking at him. Another woman came in behind the silent beast of a man and smiled apologetically before scooping up her dog and guiding her husband out of the house. They clearly had found the wrong home and made their way back out the way they had came.

A scream sounded out from out front and Victor had to run and see who it was. It could be Rochelle! She could be in danger! As he made it to the front door, the voices calling after him faded into nothingness. He spotted a vaguely familiar face standing by his car. She waved to him and smiled as blood began to pool on her shirt at her chest, a small hole erupting from her as blood sprayed forward and bounced onto the ground like mercury would. She slumped to the ground, her face still smiling and her hand still waving.

Staggering backwards into his house, he shut the front door and locked it up tight. What was going on?! He heard children's laughter again, from out in his back garden. He made his way forward and then saw his granddaughters playing by the large oak tree that settled in the centre of the backyard. He smiled as he leaned against the door frame and watched them hitting a pinata with an aluminium bat. Although the bat didn't look too safe... it had spikes over the bottom of it.

Frowning, Victor stepped forward as if to say something and his eldest granddaughter Colette lifted her blindfold with a smile and winked at her grandfather before lowering it and smacking the hell out of the pinata that dangled from the branches. Victor smiled as some candy fell out and then suddenly a horrendous image followed.

Gore, entrails, blood, fingers, pieces of human bodies all flooded out in a neverending waterfall as Victor tried to call out to his grandchildren to get away but they did anything but. The three young girls lunged forward and began to devour the human leftovers that were pouring forth, tearing at it like savage creatures. Victor couldn't bear the sight and ran back inside, slamming the door shut and locking it up tight. He slumped down to the floor and twisted himself into a ball, his back against the only thing keep his cannibal grandchildren away from him. He rested his head on his knees and began to sob.

Footsteps sounded from across the way and he quickly glanced up to see what new horror awaited him. It was his wife's body but it was not her face. It was the face of another. That's when he knew this was a nightmare.

"Chéri, ce qui est faux?"



Richard Johnson


Location: Outside the Courthouse >> Outside Zoie's House


He hadn't expected her to take him back, but he expected her to maybe not run the fuck away straight away, you know? He knew he should have apologised sooner but it was just his pride. He always hated admitting he was wrong. He never expected her to just pull back like that as if she didn't deserve his sorry ass. He looked down at the ground and scuffed his boot along the dirt before sighing. It was only this moment of not watching her back that she ended up in trouble. He heard her voice and looked up sharply.

"ZOIE! FUUUUCK! BRIDGETTE, GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR AND FUCKING MOVE TO HELP HER!" Richard ran full pelt towards Zoie and wondered if he'd make it in time. He knew something was up, if that thing didn't have a sharp instrument deeply embedded within its cranium then there was a reason for it. He hated the sight of her struggling beneath the vaguely familiar looking Deadbrain but he didn't have his guns on him plus gunfire was strictly frowned upon within the walls unless needed. He didn't need another lecture from Cap.

He pulled his knife out as he drew closer before he heard a whizzing noise fly past his left side. The Deadbrain slumped on top of Zoie and Richard kept running, skidding to a halt so much that he had to use his hand to slow himself down fully. He was out of breath but yanked the Deadbrain off of her before realising there was a crossbow bolt deep within it's cranium. He breathed a sigh of relief and held his hand out to help her get up off the ground. He glanced down the street and spotted Bryn just standing there with one hand on her hip and the other holding her crossbow on her shoulder. She gave him a tiny wave of the hand before she moved over towards where Bridgette was still just sitting watching. Bitch was going to get an earful from him later.

Svetlana Volkov

Location: The crash site >> On the move


After getting herself fixed up, Svetlana made sure she had everything she needed. Knowing she had a can of gas in the back of the now destroyed car, she thought it would be worth going back to see if it was intact. Much to her annoyance, the entire can was missing and she was sure that even if she tried to find it, it would be laying on the ground with a giant hole in the side of it or some other such bullshit. Sighing, she hiked up her pack and continued walking down the road.

She rose an eyebrow as Ed made a big deal out of his leg again and rolled her eyes as she continued walking, however, the moment she took her eyes off of him he fell into her! She spun around to try and catch him and felt his hand slipping from her shoulder, it's intended target, and slipping down to grab onto her zhenskiye kholmy. She yelped in surprise and felt her cheeks flushing as she slapped him on the back of the head. [color=darkslategray]"Nikogda bez moyego razresheniya!"]/color] She pushed him back off of her, yet still made sure he was steady before letting him go. She punched his non-injured arm and then turned on heel and stormed ahead from him and Amelia. "Nikogda bez moyego razresheniya..." Her voice trailed off as she moved forward.

She was scowling but her cheeks were still flushing. That was the first time she'd been touched by another person without choosing to be. She wasn't sure if she was more mad at herself for being embarrassed or at him for being a French idiot. Huffing, Svetlana considered the view before them and sighed. She glanced at Amelia as she began talking and then shrugged her shoulders before making her way over to the busted up sedan. She didn't know a lot about cars but she knew enough to drive and maintain it basically.

She noticed the old truck had a missing battery and the station wagon looked okay but was most likely empty of fuel. She wandered over to check it and found her assumptions were correct. She knew how to siphon gas but the last time she had done it she had puked so hard she was weak for days. That last endeavour was what had gained her the gas for her now destroyed vehicle and the can of gas that was now god only knows where. She made her way back to the sedan and then looked for the car battery within it. She waved her arms and motioned Amelia and Ed over. "Amelia! Ed!" She pointed to the car battery from the sedan. "Avtomobil'nyy akkumulyator." Then she pointed to Ed and made a jerking, pulling motion from the battery to the outside of the car.

Sure she could have spoken in English and had Amelia translate but she did not trust this girl who so conveniently happened upon them on the road after their completly unfound accident had occured. She still thought Amelia was in with a bad crowd that were following them and just waiting until sun down to attack. Well Svetlana was not going to be taken unawares. She thinned her lips and repeated the motion before pointing to the car battery again and then to the truck.

She loved playing charades.



*GM approval was given for all content here within - rolls were made and special permission was given to use FCs and text colours for this one and only dream sequence. Enjoy!
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea 🦄 / The Elder GM

Member Seen 1 hr ago






@FantasyChic @Nallore - You two manage to break through the hoard but it is on your trail and growing larger as other walkers in the area are drawn to the sound of their own. The forest is dense and is slowly you down, thankfully it is slowing them down as well. Thing is though, now coming in from the open side of you all in the forest is a pair of walkers. One of them reaches out and grabs Tiffanys hair at the back of her head and pulls her back. There is brush between her and Roy, making it difficult for him to get a clear wack at the walker. There is also brush between Tiffany and the walker. The walker has a strong grip making it nearly impossible for her to pull away.

@Caits @Nallore - Wow, must feel like you just got out of county. Anyways, most of the shit is washed away and such. Between the shovel and some help from Neisha it shouldn't be much trouble to get Kris over to the infirmary to have her ankle checked out if you wish. It doesn't feel broken of course but an X-ray might no be a bad idea. Granted the smell is still there, might want to grab a shower first and get some dry clothing. It is hot outside so a chill isn't an issue but still - ugh.

@Charnobylisk @rivaan @Morose - The car battery fits the truck and after a few times, it finally comes to life. The truck does not have a bench seat. Simple 2 person bucket seats. Someone is going to have to ride in the bed of the truck. If anyone looks through the vehicles there are a couple of bottles of unopened water and some old packs of sealed jerky - plus 1, count them 1 small snack sized snickers square. Might want to make a move though, you can't see them yet but you can hear walkers off in teh distance and it sounds like a growing crowd.




Zoie Crawford


Location: Streets Of Newnan -> Building B


Zoie grunted as she tried to fight the Walker off her, attempting to reach her knife but she just couldn't get beneath herself enough to get a good grip on it. Struggling to keep the walker off her was more important right then and she feared that if she turned her attention to her knife anymore than she already was she would end up turning if she was bit. "Off me!!!" she yelled, as if it could understand her. She knew it couldn't but that didn't stop her from screaming.

Then it's body went limp and suddenly Dick was there throwing it off her. Gasping for air she didn't notice the arrow at first. All she saw was Dick there, helping her to her feet. She was covering in rotting flesh and blood that had broken and peeled off the Walker during the struggle but that didn't stop her from stumbling and just resting against Dick's chest as she struggled to catch her breath. That wasn't something she had expected. The city was locked up safe, little ever got in, at least in the last thirty days they hadn't had a breach but she knew the face that was trying to turn her into a meal. That woman was from inside the walls.

Shaking her head she swallowed hard and looked back down at the walker. Seeing the arrow she looked around and spotted Bryn. Nodding slightly in thanks as her arms held around Richards waist. She would talk to Bryn later on and tell her thank you but right now she was a bit to wound up to form words. She just stood there for a minute, her eyes drifting down to the ground as she tried to calm her nerves, her heart racing in her chest.

Keeping her hear resting against Richards chest she didn't bother to look up or around, she just turned and walked towards her house, pulling Richard with her if he wanted to join her. She didn't want to let him go right then but she didn't want to drag him either. If he came with her he did. If not her arms would slip away from him and she would keep walking. Taking slow steps she made her way to her house and pushed open the front door.

Looking around slowly her hands came up and pushed her hair back, rubbing her face slightly with the back of her hand. What was she doing? What was she supposed to be doing? Closing her eyes she looked down at herself and groaned under her breath. She was a mess but that was better than being a meal for a Walker. She figured that either Bridgette or Bryn would take care of moving the now dead walker off the streets and to the burial site for members of Newnan outside the inner wall, it was in the green space near the school in building nine where Megna was teaching the kids who should be let out soon.



Astrid Hansen


Location: The Infirmary



Astrid nodded towards Ash and kept working. From time to time she would ask him to get her this or that but other than that she said nothing. She was rather stoic when it came to things and right then she knew that the doctor of Newnan was in her hands and her care. It didn't mean she didn't want to scream out or bitch but it just wasn't in her nature. Those things were held in and kept close to her vest until she could relax and be alone. She did not let people see her emotions. She didn't fault those that wore their hearts on their sleeves, like Zoie. In fact she slightly envied those that could at times but it just wasn't in her.

Taking a deep breath she looked over at the monitors she had set up and nodded to herself as the heart beat went back to what was normal for Froggy and his blood pressure returned to normal. She wished she knew how to run more tests but that would have to wait. Right now he seemed stable and she finally reached out and ran her hand over Victors forehead and back into his hair. It was about as affectionate as she got in moments like this.

Hearing a slight groan she looked over to the monitors and saw his heart rate going up just slightly and smiled to herself before looking over to Ash. "He is waking," she said as she looked back down to Ash. Reaching down she took his hand, cupping it between both her own as she spoke softly and in an even tone. "Victor. Can you hear me? It's Astrid. You need to open your eyes for me."



Tatiana Korvo


Location: Mess Hall -> Rec Center



Tatiana looked around and spotted Miss Sally as she headed back in after everything that had happened with Victor. Sighing slightly she looked over at the young couple and smiled slightly. It was slightly refreshing to see young love around the city. It didn't take a lot to figure out that Jack and Tatiana cared deeply about each other, especially the way that Tatiana laced her arm through Jacks as they walked and how she rested her head on his shoulder while she did. The young woman looked like a bird to her, almost like a humming bird that didn't want to hold still but also didn't want to be around anyone but one flower. Seemed that Jack was Tatiana's flower.

Stepping over to them she smoothed out the front of her apron. "What can I do for you two?" she asked.

"I told I could dance?" Tatiana said nervously. Miss Sally tilted her head to the side and wondered for a moment about what she was getting at. Then the smile on her old face grew and she nodded.

"I know where you can dance," she said as she motioned for Jack and Tatiana to follow her. Stepping to the east entrance of the mess hall she pointed out the door and pointed up the street. "Just north of your house, the large building before the inner wall. That is our rec center. It has been pretty cleared out. The kids use it when it is cold to play sports but I think the floor might be okay for a dance or two," she said before going back to work.

Tatiana's eyes lit up and she smiled, thanking the woman before lacing her fingers through Jacks and pushing out the door. Her eyes were sparkling with excitement at the prospect of having a large enough area that was safe to actually dance. Stopping in her tracks she held up a finger and darted off; running back to their house. Rushing in she looked around for her bag and quickly pulled her shoes out. It wasn't thirty seconds before she was running back towards Jack with her ballet slippers in hand. Taking his hand she pulled him with her as she headed towards the Rec Center.

She never looked this excited and as they pushed the doors open she gasped out to feel the air and see the open floor. It wasn't wooden but it was concrete and smoothed over with some type of wax or something to make it shine. Kneeling down her fingers ran over it and she let out a shaky breath. Wanting to kiss the floor as if it was a precious baby. Sitting down she pulled off her boots and flexed her toes off before slipping her feet into the only real possession she had left from the world before everything happened.

Standing up she stepped slowly over the floor, taking a moment to just marvel at the turn of events. Turning she looked over to Jack, her eyes moist as a few tears slipped over her lashes. She had never looked so happy since she met Jack as she did just then. Turning she took first position before she started to warm up, simple movements; nothing more, nothing less. But the look on her face as she did them was that of pure joy.
↑ Top
1 User viewing this page
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet