Talk to Me, Inky-Daddy
My discord account is Inkarnate#7620
Important LinksCharacter DumpMusic BlogMy Anime ListPartner SearchPersonality TypePolitical AlignmentTesting Forum
Collaborative Writer for 16 years.
Flexible writer who likes Casual and
More logical than emotional; but still emotional.
Transparent GM who tries to be on the level with his players.
Inconsistent posting habits; sometimes fast as a shark or slow as a sloth.
Communicates well, most of the time. Can be a sarcastic jerk.
Large network of peers on RPG. Probably because he's been on the site since 2012.
Due to said longevity has a mixed reputation. Kind of polarizing.
Highly opinionated; tends to ramble about subject he’s familiar with.
Joins/Hosts too many RPs at a given time. Hard habit to break. So many ideas!
Absolute Magnitude Advanced, Player
The Elder Scrolls: Swords & Septims Advanced, Player
Forest of the Future Casual, GM
Iquenos: In Nomine Domini Casual, GM
Minutes to Manhattan Casual, Player
My Hero Academia: Evolution Casual, Co-GM
Pariah Online: A Voyage into the Intangible Aether Casual, GM
Polaris: A New Anchorage Story Advanced, GM
Saint Hirst Academy Casual, Player
Saisei: The Crimson Dawn Advanced, GM
Star Wars Casual, Player
StarRiders: Hoshizora no Riders 1x1
Team Battle Roygal Arena, Player
- One of the people I hold in the highest regard, a trusted friend and reliable collaborator. I’ve known Drew since we started writing together online around 2003 or 2004, so we go way back
. If you need someone who if affable, cooperative, and diligent then Drew is the best look you can get. I owe him a lot.@Tergonaut
- One of the earliest writing and role-playing influences and sort of an on-and-off again mentor for me that still likes to write stories with other people. Part of my connection to my very first online forum and really some of the fondest memories of my life. Glad to be writing with him again.@Sloth
- The first person I met on RPG that sought me out. I love how many multiple genres of things he’s open to and his brainstorming ability is pretty great. Really funny to think it was DC Universe superheroes that brought us together and by proxy he introduced me to a lot of great, awesome people. Though sometime the memes drive me a little insane.@Dervish
- One of the two people who got my feet wet in the advanced section, and probably one of the few people who creates such imaginative prose in RP format that I have to read
it even if I’m not a participating writer. Great writer, even better friend.@Lord Wraith
- In terms of formatting, thread design, and a bit of literary technique, Lord Wraith is probably the most important people I’m still in contact with on RPG. Sometimes we don’t get on right and seem to run in different RP circles, but when we do work together it’s a dream. Also responsible for introducing me to wonderful people by proxy.