"There's two types of 'fat girl'; the type of 'fat girl' that stays ugly no matter what, and the type of 'fat girl' that can still be sexy if she works her tits off at it without trying to change who she is. I like to say that I'm the latter."
7 November, 2003
Middle-Class (barely)Defining Hobby:
While she's slightly shorter than the average girl, Midori's height is by no means abnormal, standing at a solid 155cm (5' 1"). As she weighs a grand total of 70kg (154lbs), however, Midori is much heavier than she really should be; enough so that she's considered borderline obese. Her arms are thin and her legs are as thick as tree trunks, especially at the thighs. Coupled with broad shoulders, very wide hips, huge breasts and a sizable girth, Midori's body naturally takes up a lot of space, especially in cramped places such as the inside of the typical train. She makes the most of her figure, surprisingly enough, sporting a BWH of 45-32-44 if measured in inches and 114-81-112 if measured in centimeters. Her fat folds are well hidden underneath her school uniform, as she takes pride in as presentably attractive as possible. Her face is fairly chubby, with highly grab-able cheeks, but that doesn't actually detract from her physical appeal.Personality:
Brimming with pride and confidence, Midori strives to be the very best that she can be. She's a nice person overall, and will go out of her way to ensure her friends are OK. Even if she seems to hesitate in giving something up, she'll always consider the needs of the person that she'd hypothetically be giving that something to, proving that her heart is just as big as... well, the rest of her. Midori stands up for herself when she needs to, and she'll also stand up for her friends or anyone else that maybe in need at any point in time.Home Life:
Midori's biggest negative quality, however, is her stubbornness. She might not care about her weight, but she does care about people judging her for it, or mocking her because of it. Even the slightest and most well-intentioned joke about Midori's weight is not one that she can take. She keeps hearing about how losing all that excess weight will be so much healthier for her and that she'll live a significantly longer life, but she'll refuse to take those so called "necessary steps" every time, simply because that's not how she wants to live her life. Midori sometimes wishes that people will give up on trying to get her to change her mind or go out of her comfort zone. If she truly felt that kind of yearning desire, she'd have done it already. Midori maybe open to talk about something she's less than certain about, but once she's made up her mind, she won't take no for an answer; she'll see her decision through to the very end.
Midori lives in a quaint home with her mother, Egusa Murasaki, the younger of her two older brothers, Egusa Atsumori, and her youngest sister, Egusa Emiko. During the school holidays, Midori sometimes has the chance to visit her father, Egusa Kazuhiko, who had divorced from Murasaki after an intense argument over the treatment of Midori. Midori herself has a great time with Kazuhiko. She also enjoys playing with Emiko, and doesn't even seem to mind Atsumori's company... most of the time, anyway. However, she cannot stand Murasaki's strictness, as it rubs her the wrong way completely. While the house that everyone lives in as rather large, Murasaki has to try and work three jobs at once just to put enough food on the table for everyone, and Midori's eating habits put some serious strain on that.Motivation:
By the end of the school year, Midori wants to procure her own boyfriend. She'd like her ideal boyfriend to be able to princess carry her around, but since that may not be physically possible given her sheer weight, she figured she should probably set her sights realistically. While she loves the look of a muscular body, what she really values most in a romantic partner is someone who can tell her that, in all honesty, they find her attractive over anyone else, despite the aesthetic flaws that being overweight typically brings to her looks.Likes:
- Eating tasty food
- Being told that she's beautiful
- Chasing boys
- Lazing around
- Listening to music
- Gym class
- Counting calories
- Standing or sitting on anything that looks to be unable to support her weight
- Being called names that revolve around her weight
- Being squashed into a tight space
Main Theme Song:Encounter Theme Song:Ideal Voice Actresses:
Lara Woodhull (En)/Sumire Morohoshi (Jp)Tidbits of Trivia:
- Much of the draw Midori would have towards her potential romance partner is in their muscular structure, and the only real reason she's straight so far is due to the fact that muscular boys are generally more common than muscular girls. She could be swayed into being attracted to a beautiful, strong-looking young lady instead. Of course, that is assuming that such a lady can be found, and either is currently within an acceptable age range for Midori or will stay available for her when she grows up.
- Fried foods are Midori's favorite, and she doesn't seem to mind the grease in the foods that have them... much unlike most high school girls. Also unlike most high school girls, Midori has a veracious appetite, and can easily put away enough food for an entire family if one allows her to. Her eyes are bigger than her wallet, however, as she tends to spend several thousand yen on cafe foods, takeaways and restaurants alone, and often fails to keep track on how much each individual item costs until she sees the bill.
- Going out to the beach in a bikini with that kind of bod is... extremely brave of Midori at best. Many others would certainly consider it to be the social equivalent of suicide, considering that no-one wants to look at exposed fat folds if they can help it. But Midori will find a bikini that fits her and go out there anyway, not because she deludes herself into thinking she's attractive, but simply because she wants to go out into the beach, or even a swimming pool for that matter, with her head held high.