Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online









Riley Walker


Location: The Lake June 28th 9:53PM





Riley laid on her back looking up at the sun as it was starting to set for the evening, she always tried her best to try and spend the warmest days up by the lake and stayed there pretty much until the sun set. It was always rather relaxing to her as she watched it started to get darker and darker, slowly getting herself up by the time the sun was completely down. The stars were already out by then it was also very beautiful. As Riley gathered her things she started to make her way down the trail that led back to town, then she started to hear a rather low growling sound. Looking around as she brought out her flashlight she didn't see anything, then she jumped when she heard some wrestling sounds in the nearby bushes.

Her mother always started to worry about her when things started to get dark and she was out by the lake, she then heard another low growling sound. There were more wolf sightings in the last few weeks and some livestock were killed as well, this was starting to terrify her as she started to run. She could feel her heart starting to beat faster and faster, Riley caught a glimpse of a figure nearby in the woods. But she couldn't figure what it was it was way to dark now.

Riley then cried out when she tripped over a tree root sticking out of the ground, looking over she saw her ankle was at an odd angle and badly bruised. Groaning in pain she tried to get up and then she heard a howl this time, quickly trying to find where it came from she saw a deer in front of her before it ran off as if it was spooked by something she tried to snap a picture. Then she felt something grabbing her by the legs and started to scream as she was dragged off, the only thing left behind was her phone.









It has been a rather long week, normally everyone would have been getting their grills out ready to do some BBQ for the fourth of July, however the town has been rocked for the last week. Riley Walker was found missing when she never returned the next day, her family and almost everyone was spending their time looking for the girl. And early this morning they had just found the mayor Andrew Ryder, brutally mauled to death, with a warning painted in his blood saying. "This is our land, the next full moon more will go missing and more will die." All along the crime scene there were what looked to be paw prints also in Andrew's blood, and they quickly just disappeared after a few feet away.

Sherif Eric Bradley stood in front of the podium in front of the police station, there was a news conference going on, as the man leaned up against the podium. "I assure you we are doing our very best to try and figure all of this out." Eric answered as he sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose, a missing girl and now a dead mayor this wasn't something he was used to. The other officers stood behind him, Red Lake never had a murder at least not in a very long time, looking over at the FBI agent that was standing next to him and then motioning for her to speak next.




Jeanna Grayson


Location: Outside of Red Lake Sheriff's Department





Jeanna stood among the rest of the deputies of Red Lake, she was originally there in town to help out find out what had happened to Riley Walker then a week later she was now dragged into finding out what or who killed Andrew Ryder. She had just talked with the man the night before, before she had called it a night asking about what he knew about the girl and if he had any clues for her. She had only been in town for about three days now, having been on other cases before this town certainly didn't have the full resources that she needed for the investigation.

When Eric motioned for her to speak she sighed slightly, one thing she hated was to talk in front of the crowd looking towards Eric she gave him a slight smile before turning her attention towards the crowd in front of her. "Like Sheriff Bradley has said we are looking into both scenes, and if they have a possible connection between the two." Jeanna said as she looked among the crowd seeing their faces, she could tell that this wasn't something normal for them to see.

"I promise I will get to the end of this and make sure that this does not continue. And if anyone has any leads please do not hesitate to step forward." Jeanna said as she ran a hand through her hair slightly to get it out of her face. "If anyone has any questions please ask them." Jeanna said to the crowd as some news crews from a few nearby towns took interest and started to try and ask their questions.




Abraham Serafin


Location: Outside of Red Lake Town Hall





Abraham was already at work, or well more likely just scoping out the crime scene of the murder, there was only one officer there guarding the scene. The body had already been taken over to the medical clinic, for autopsy but they still didn't clean up the area just yet he was leaning up against the statue of the town's founder. The press conference was still going on, he just needed to get a little bit closer to the scene and get a better view at it. Abraham just had a feeling that the missing girl and then the murder just a week later were connected in someway.

He walked over towards a nearby bench using his cane to walk around, and support his weight he wasn't as strong as he used to be when he was younger. His eyes scanning around the town center for his grandniece wondering where she was, the press conference to him was more of a waist of time for him. The usually did just talk about what they had found and just asked a bunch of questions that they probably didn't even know yet. "Where in the bloody hell is my damn niece." He muttered to himself as he scratched his beard.




Olivia Johnson


[Location: Red Lake Sheriffs Department





Olivia stood more towards the back of the crowd of people and the press her eyes scanning the area as Jeanna started to answered the questions from the townspeople and the press. Her mind continued to worry about Riley they were friends since they were very little and pretty much did everything together. She didn't care much for the mayor, she knew that the man had cheated to get the office from her father. But the guy certainly didn't deserve to be murdered in front of the town hall like that, she saw the scene before they hauled the body off to the clinic which usually also acted as the town's morgue not having a true proper one.

Olivia sighed ever so slightly as she decided to head off to the café, luckily it was her actual day off today and decided to go and try and get something to eat while she was there. Olivia had pretty much spent all of her time that she could searching around the lake for anything that would lead her to Riley. She decided to go out and check the lake again later on in the day to see if she could find anything, she had used her other form to find her but the trail had since then gone pretty cold by now.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 3 hrs ago




Finley Alestair


Location: Red Lake Sheriff's Department





Finley didn't know why she was here.

Ok, that was a lie. She did know why she was here. There was a disappearance of some popular, pretty girl and a gruesome mauling of the town mayor and there was a meeting to discuss how the Sherrif's department would proceed. She didn't care much for the girl, Riley. As far as she was concerned, the girl probably just ran away. Maybe she wanted to ditch hicksville and make it to some big city where a girl like her would become a model and then get drunk at some party and end up on the tabloids and be shamed out of the public eye and end up in Wal-Mart or something as an overweight store greeter.

Did she have some bones to pick? Ya think?

She didn't hate Riley. Could anyone really hate the girl? Well, obviously someone did if she was really kidnapped. The mayor was another story. The mauling was brutal and Finley couldn't help but think he didn't get what he deserved. She knew Olivia's dad was running for the same position and didn't get it. As much as Olivia annoyed her, even Finley could see her father was better for the job. Even Finley's own father could do it, if he was..you know...here.

Either way, she was here not to show her support or hope the police could handle it. She knew they couldn't and would probably get Riley and everyone else killed. She, however, was resourceful, smart, adventurous, and modest as all hell. That is why she was here. She was gathering clues for her own investigation. She made mental notes of the key figures. The FBI lady was important. If she wasn't here on business, Finley would love to pick her brain on her job and find out how she could join. However, it was weird. Why was the FBI here? Surely some missing girl and a death with a message weren't all too uncommon. Not something the FBI typically dealt with.

Finley decided she needed more answers. When the meeting dispersed, she would see if she could take a look at the crime scene. There had to be something more to it than what they were being told.
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by BlackPanther
Raw
Avatar of BlackPanther

BlackPanther

Member Seen 7 mos ago


Clifford Norman

location: Red lake sheriffs department



A tall pale teenager stood as far away from the crowd as one could and still seem to be a part of it. His back leaned up against a pole and his face was covered by his signature bright red hoodie. His head was angled down somewhat. Clifford was indeed anti social, but he wanted to hear this. Hear it and try to gather his thoughts together. His hands were shoved into that hoodie pocket and he had no idea how this mess had happened.

Various thoughts ran through Cliff's mind as he stood there. Was it werewolves...or was it some guy who trained large wolf dogs. Then the thoughts changed to focus entirely on Leo. How could he keep him safe. Make sure this wouldn't happen to him. He shook his head and grumbled. Dammit This was a small town nothing horrible was supposed to happen in...that was delusional thinking. He knew perfectly well the horrors that could happen in small towns. He tilted his head back and leaned it against the pole. Where was that social butterfly of a boyfriend of his anyway.

Clifford shook his head again and sighed. Normally when something like this happened he would leave. His unruly mutts of kin were not his responsibility. Well...not normally. This time he felt an odd wave of needing to do something. To stop just running away from kin and teach them a lesson. If nothing else then to protect Leo. It was an odd sensation. For the moment he discreetly flared his nostrils and took in scents..his mind still wondering where the heck Leo was. He had a bit of a plan to keep his boyfriend from worrying about him and he wanted to get that over with as soon as he could. That and this mass of people..while not surrounded by them...was still a lot of people he did not want to be close to. His hand now curled around that plan, but remained stuffed in the hoodie pocket. So degrading But he would do it...for leo.
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by LokiLeo789
Raw
Avatar of LokiLeo789

LokiLeo789 Nigerian Prince

Member Seen 8 days ago



Jo-Vaughn Holloway


Location: Red Lake Cafe




Jo-Vaughn eyed his plate. Before him sat an enormous platter of food; eggs, ham, and piles of fried potatoes. A tureen of fruit sat in ice to keep it chilled. A basket of rolls so full it could keep a family going for a week was set against the edge of the table. And an elegant glass of orange juice completed the ensemble of morning hors d'oeuvres.

"Christ." he marveled, his plate an awe-inspiring work of art to a man as hungry as he was.

"Watch yo damn mouth boy! I didn't take you here to put the lord's name in vain over ma food." his grandma snapped harshly.

Jo-Vaughn smiled sheepishly and returned to admiring his plate. Grandma Holloway was a nonsense kind of woman and unlike any grandma to ever walk the face the earth. While most could imagine their snow-white haired grandparent knitting, over-cooking, and planting wet kisses on their faces, Josh grew up with the image of a vile, jet-black haired disciplinarian who took no shit from anyone or anything; never cooked, sure as hell never knitted, and the only kiss he ever received from her was the painful kiss of a leather belt on his backside.

Yeah, she wasn't the picture of an ideal grandma. But Josh wouldn't have it any other way.

"So nana, Josh began, swallowing a potato chunk before he went on. "You heard back from mom yet?"

Grandma Holloway cut into her eggs with a fork and popped them into her mouth. "She called me this mornings'. Told me she made it to bucktown safely.

Josh nodded and swallowed another potato. His mother, Nina Holloway, had taken back to their hometown for a little R&R with her home-girls. That left Jo-Vaughn in charge of the oldest Holloway. Which meant treating her to breakfast and dropping a third of all the cash on him. That coupled with his mother's demands to do something with his hair before she got back or she would, quote: "cut that shit myself with a pair of sheers.", left him flat broke after a visit to the barber shop.

The young Holloway let out a silent sigh and glanced out the window of the Cafe. He noticed a number of people leaving from the direction of the sheriff's department.

"Awww, shit, that news-conference was this morning." he exasperated as he leaned heavily into the backrest of the booth.

Josh had been planning to go, but with the last two days activity, that with his mother sudden vacation and today's haircut and breakfast, the event totally slipped his mind.

"And why in God's name would you want to do that?" Grandma Holloway asserted, finishing off the last of her eggs.

Josh grunted. "I mean, it's not like shit like this happens all the time in Red Lake. It'd be nice to get some info on what the fuck is going on."

"Joey, you know Mayor Ryder wasn't a good man. With what he pulled, he was bound to have enemies." she pointed out.

"Nana, those are only rumors. No one can prove he rigged the election. And this is Red Lake, a small town of some 2,000. How badly does a man wanna be mayor of that?"

Grandma Holloway chuckled disappointedly. "You'd be surprised what people are willing to do for power, Jo-Vaughn.

With that, she grabbed a napkin, cleaned off her mouth and lifted herself up and out of the booth. "Well, thank you for treatin' me this morning, Jo-Vaughn."

Josh cocked his head to the side. "Oh, where you goin?"

"Oh, me and the girls gonna get the nails done. Nina can't have all the fun. Go do something." she said, waving him off as she showed herself out.

Joey watched her leave. Here he was again, alone with a whole day ahead of him and no plans whatsoever. After a pause, he simply shrugged and dug back into his meal. Surely something would come up, something always seemed to come up of late.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Morose

Morose The Supreme

Member Seen 27 min ago



Jenna Westbrook

Location: Red Lake Sheriff's Department


Jenna watched the press conference from the windows of the Sheriff's Department. Her father had been a homicide detective before he had relocated to Red Lake a little more than seventeen years ago, but the town hadn't been able to justify a detective who only investigated murders. Instead, the man investigated everything and anything. Hell, it wasn't that uncommon for Detective Westbrook to get sent over to neighboring towns to assist with investigations. Red Lake was a relatively calm and peaceful place.

Of course, that wasn't why Jenna was inside and not out with the others. Jeanna had sent her an email a few days back, letting Jenna know that she'd be in town. And while she wasn't related to her, Jeanna was married to the woman who gave Jenna up for adoption. Jenna didn't feel quite ready to tackle that can of worms. Besides, with everyone outside or guarding the crime scene, it gave her a chance to peruse the files at her leisure.

Standing up and walking away from the blinds, Jenna was thankful that her position as an intern allowed her nearly full access to the department. They didn't pay her and she didn't care. Most of what they asked her to do was paperwork--either filling it or retrieving it. However, that also meant that she could look at it as much as she wanted to. Heading over to the filing cabinet, Jenna unlocked it with the keys kept stashed under the receptionist desk and began searching through the folders. The FBI would've been given copies, but that didn't mean that Red Lake still wouldn't have them.

"Walker...Walker...Walker...," Jenna muttered under her breath, pulling Riley's file once she found it. She doubted Ryder's file would be ready for at least a day. The crime scene hadn't even finished being processed, with only the body removed so far. Jenna then took quick photographs with her flip phone of the documents, just in case, before sending a text off to Finley.
Pulled Riley's file. Meet up soon? -J

Shutting the phone and slipping it back into her pocket, Jenna took the file and sat down with it, her notebook and pen in front of her. Anything relevant she quickly scribbled down, using shorthand to save time. The press would keep people busy, and with any luck, by the time she finished jotting things down, no one would be the wiser. When finished, she'd slip the file back in the cabinet and slip her notebook back into her bag.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Dragoknighte
Raw
Avatar of Dragoknighte

Dragoknighte

Member Seen 17 hrs ago


Harry Kingsfield


Location:
Red Lake Police Department



Among the crowd of people in front of the police station was Harry Kingsfield, Private Investigator. He was wearing a gray suit with a white undershirt. The centerline of the jacket was ever so slightly shifted rightwards of where it should be, and if one looked around enough, they could spot the faintest hint of a discoloration just below the collar of the shirt: a lingering farewell from the cup of coffee he had for breakfast. He'd like to go back and have a proper meal later, but that would be unlikely given the circumstances. Today's tie was a blue plaid pattern running diagonally down his chest.

Unlike most in the crowd, Harry was writing every single word being spoken by the Sheriff and the FBI agent into his portable notebook he carried everywhere. Not only did he need it for posterity's sake, if this murder happened to be related to the kidnapping incident, it would be undue to not have all the evidence he'd seen easily accessible. But for the time being, this didn't appear to be related to his main case, so he would treat it as such: peripheral data.

As the media began asking their banal questions, Harry doggedly, but subtly pushed his way to the front of the crowd. Not front and dead center, but to a place where at least the two speakers would be able to see him clearly. From there. he tried to get Bradley's attention, but not in a ay that made it look like he had a lead or was part of the media asking questions. Would it have been better to wait for the press conference to end? Almost certainly, but he didn't have the time or patience to stand around listening to the same questions be asked and answered for the next hour.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Online

Lydia Weaver


Location: Outside of the Cafe



Lydia had decided that she was going to skip out on the whole thing going on out front of the Police station. She knew nothing really about anything in this town, including the people in it. She knew a few, but not many, and she didn't know the people who had died or gone missing at all. It made no sense to be there, but she would probably here all about it later from someone. Though she didn't really care much to seek out that information. She was perfectly content, playing her guitar and writing music out front of the cafe.

She usually did this back at the house, but she had decided that she was going to enjoy the outdoors for a while, and it sadly had better acoustics than most of the house. Her mind was still racing around, as her fingers moved gently across the strings, creating a melody out of the cords. A few pieces of sheet music with notes hand written in had a rock sitting on them to stop them from blowing away, and every now and again, Lydia would stop and make a not on the papers, changing the music and going back to working on the melody.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by rivaan
Raw
Avatar of rivaan

rivaan

Member Seen 7 hrs ago



Kosara Koleva

Location: Outside of Red Lake Town Hall




"Your lovely niece just returned from a research trip." Kosara said as she quickly appeared from behind Abraham as she had ran over as soon as she saw him nearby." Did you think I was lazying somewhere, gramps?" She asked him with rather loving voice as she leaned on the bench from behind using her elbows. It wasn't really uncomfortable since the jacket she wore was pretty heavy leather with padding on the elbows.

"Something's going down here, indeed and sadly despite all attempts to find clues, I still haven't traced anything down." She stated with a sigh and threw a look at Abe." There are ... 'people' about, but nothing really concrete just yet." She added and pulled a metal whiskey flask from the inner pocket of her jacket, handing it over to Abraham." Here, take this just in case. Passed to grab some holy water on my way here. Just incase... never hurts to be prepared, wolves aren't the only thing that tears people like that." She added with a frown.

"They mentioned anything useful while I was gone?" She asked, moving over and sitting on the bench also, now looking over at the FBI agent." I didn't want to believe it, but the FBI's presence... will make things worse. Can only hope she doesn't stick her nose somewhere it cannot be taken out of. Think she suspects something?" She stated with grim voice. She had semi retired from hunting and didn't really go out her way before now to participate in it. She didn't want her whole life to be like her life before she became adult. Constant hunting... that said, she couldn't just stand still when a bright girl like Riley had vanished.
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by Infamous Auror
Raw
Avatar of Infamous Auror

Infamous Auror

Member Seen 5 mos ago








Location: The Lake ➙ Red Lake Sheriff's Department
Interactions: Declan { Self }




THIRTY MINUTES BEFORE


Taylor had been sitting at the edge of the lake for what seemed like days, in reality, it'd only been maybe two or three hours. She wasn't keeping track, by any means. Even the camera strapped around her neck and the book tightly clasped in her hand wasn't enough to take her mind off the last week's happenings. Riley Walker from work had gone missing, and the mayor had been murdered in cold blood. Taylor had been up and down the lake many times with her cousin in the time Riley had been gone trying to find any sort of clues. It was mainly Declan's idea, considering Taylor wasn't much of a Nancy Drew, herself. Declan was always getting his nose where it shouldn't be and stirring up trouble at the most inopportune times. As much as Taylor would love to blame his rebel status on his age, she had enough sense about her to know that even if he was the older of the two, she would still end up having to take responsibility of playing Declan's 'sitter'.

Taylor looked up from her paperback Brisingr, scanning the shores of the lake before hoisting herself up and stuffing both her camera and book into her bag. She took one last look in the direction of the site where the struggle between Riley and her mystery kidnapper had struggled in the week prior before turning away to walk back towards town. This would typically be the time she would strip her clothes, change forms and run to the outer border of the town and shift back.. but in a time such as this, with the paw prints that had been found it was probably best to stay human for as long as possible. Taylor's phone notification tone brought her back to the present as she yanked her phone from her jeans pocket.

ey, you gonna make it to the panel?
declan


"Shit," she muttered to herself as she checked the time stamp on the message, typing back a quick response before stuffing her phone back into her pocket and running for the tree line.

i'll be late, but i'll be there.


Once she was hidden in the trees, Taylor set her bag down and began to strip her clothes off one by one as quickly as she could, stuffing them into her bag. Standing there naked and exposed, she kneels down on all fours and takes a deep breathe in before forcing herself into a change. The pain she used to feel in the first year of being infected no longer bothered her, it was just time-consuming, in her opinion. Three minutes of bones breaking/reforming, skin tearing to be replaced with thick, coarse black fur. When she completed the task, the she-wolf grabbed the bag in front of her and started on her way towards the town's outskirts.

PRESENT


Taylor jogged her way into town with her bag slung over her shoulder, rounding the corner where she nearly ran smack into the large crowd that had gathered around the Sheriff's Department. Sheriff Bradley was stepping aside to let the FBI agent she had seen at her work a few times take his place when Taylor finally managed to get into a comfortable place to listen in like the rest of the onlookers. She nearly jumped out of her skin when a hand clapped firmly onto her shoulder, the hair on the back of her neck standing on edge. It was only Declan. Taylor cut her cousin off mid-sentence and swung her arm into his chest with a harsh thud.

"Dick!"








Location: Red Lake Sheriff's Department
Interactions: Taylor { Self } ; Gwen { @Morose } ; Olivia { @Nallore } ; Finley { @FantasyChic }




"That's my name, don't wear it out!" Declan laughed aloud, looking around before leaning down slightly with a smirk on his face, whispering to Taylor, "You smell like dog."

Another whack to his chest left the boy smiling from ear to ear, but he quickly dropped the act as Agent Grayson made her way to the podium. Declan stayed relatively close to his cousin, talking lowly so only she could hear.

"You honestly didn't miss anything. You got here just in time for the agent to repeat exactly what Bradley said, and maybe add a 'I'll find her at all costs. I'll find the killer, too!'. We all know it's just textbook shit. Like, this is the stuff they teach you in pig school to say in a time like this, but we all know nothing will ever get done. They'll just sit around drinking their coffee, eating their donuts and talking about it, but nothing ever comes of it." Declan would have continued talking, but even as much as he had a dislike for law enforcement, he had enough respect to shut his cakehole when one was talking.

Agent Grayson gave her own speech, nearly along the lines of what Declan had said previously which made him smirk slightly. When the agent asked if anyone had any questions, Declan almost raised his arm to pipe up with some smartass remark, but a quick jab from Taylor's elbow and a hard glare was enough to keep him in place. His eyes scanned the crowd around them, looking for familiar faces. More familiar than the average joe he was used to seeing from growing up in this town. Where were his friends, today?

"You heard from Oli or Gwen, today?" Taylor just shook her head 'no', apparently too preoccupied with people-watching, at the moment. Declan pulled his phone from his back pocket and typed out a quick text to Gwen, then Olivia and Finley.

what trouble are you getting yourself into without me? i know you are, cause you're not here. what's up?
to: gwen stacy


thought i saw you earlier. was busy trying to find taylor. are you here, or..?
to: oli oli oli


you believe this load of crap? haha, we'd probably have better luck
calling in the winchesters.
to: huckleberry

1x Thank Thank
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online








@Infamous Auror@Dragoknighte@BlackPanther Jeanna steps down once she had finished, the questions that were asked from the people were gathered had been rather standard, if there was any form of connection between the two scenes. Bradley stand up to the podium once more. "There is a possibility that the two scenes are connected, but we don't know yet. We will continue our best to try and get more information out to you when we know more." Bradley answered, while the sheriff continued to speak a news reporter decided that it was time to try and interview some of the people in town, Bradley notices that the PI was standing closer to the front, and sighed slightly. "We are gonna call it a day, if any information comes up please report to us as soon as you can." The press conference was done and the crowd was slowly starting to disperse to go on about their daily duties.

The news crew turned around and spotted Taylor and Declan nearby thinking that they would be best for an interview. "Hi, this is Sarah Hoss from Channel 34 News, we were wondering if you could answer some questions?" The news lady asked, the camera man standing behind them hefted the camera up as if he was ready to record.

@LokiLeo789 As Jo-Vaughn continued to enjoy his time in the café a young waitress he would notice, by the name of Kayla Smith. Her parents own the Smith Farmstead, shes a shy girl but people see her as pretty friendly also knew Riley pretty well. She yelps loudly as she accidentally trips onto the table, spilling hot coffee over a guy whos a biker, starts cursing loudly at the girl. Kayla starts to apologize over and over, she was also really known for being really clumsy, looks like the guy is going to hit her.

@FantasyChic Just as the group was getting dispersed, she would notice the news crew trying to get an interview out of Taylor and Declan, then her deviance starts to kick in. It's a bit hazy, but it appears that its Sheriff Bradley in his own house, getting attacked by someone. However the vision is to hazy to see who it was, but the time of day appears to be sometime around midnight.

@Morose As Jenna is looking through Riley Walker's file there isn't any useful information to come out of it, her record was pretty much clean. The press conference was ending, and the officers that were standing outside were heading back into the station to get back to working on the case. "Looks like it's just going to be a dead end, haven't found anything yet. Might as well start searching for a body instead." One of the officers said as one of them looked over at Jenna. "Would you be a dear and make fresh cup of coffee?" Sometimes the laziest deputies would have Jenna doing the more menial tasks as well.

@BlueSky44 As Lydia is sitting there writing up some of her music, she'd hear some kids standing in the alleyway between the café and the town's music store. Looked like that they were getting high and smoking some weed, the usual typical hippie smokers. "Man, ya should have seen like last night dude, I saw like this person naked in the woods they were like screamin and shit." He said as he took another drag of his weed. "Then it looked like the dude was like shapeshifting man!" It sounded more like the guy was high more then anything, but then again that kid has always been high, it could just be something in his head while smoking.





Abraham Serafin


Location: Outside town hall where the crime scene was.
Interacting With: @rivaan Kosara Koleva





Abe turned his head over as he heard his niece Kosara, and gave her a slight smile as he lightly slapped her arm she was one of the few people that Abraham actually opened up to along with Jenna. "Well you do sleep in until what twelve in the afternoon when I used to babysit your ass back then?" Abe quipped back as he leaned back in the bench somewhat he took off his hat, running a hand through his slightly balding hair and sighed slightly. Abraham accepted the flask of holy water that she had brought with him, and gave a slight nod, true it could have been a number of creatures out there that caused things like this. But something in his gut told him that it was werewolf related.

"I know, but its werewolf related, I have a feeling.." Abe said, he looked over at the nearby press conference that was going on, well now that it was wrapping up at this point. "I know we got some mutts in town that is for sure, if they are the things that caused this we gotta take em out. That's if we can find the proof we need." Abraham said, then Kosara brought up the FBI agent, sighing to himself they did tend to get in the way of things.

"That lady is gonna be getting her nose into things, and its gonna be harder. I don't know yet if she does or not." Abraham said, what they did wasn't exactly legal he would hunt creatures indiscriminately. His eyes then wondered over to the townhall as he noticed that the officer had turned and headed over towards the sheriff's department. Abe looked at his niece as he stood up groaning slightly, he grabbed his cane and started to make his way over to the tapped off scene. "Nows our chance to see what we are dealin with."




Olivia Johnson


Town Hall -> Red Lake Café
Interacting With: @LokiLeo789Jo-Vaughn Holloway, @Infamous Auror Declan Tanner O'Conner (via Text)





As Olivia turned off to the café, she was getting pretty hungry and wanted to grab some lunch before heading out over to the lake to do her own search for Riley, that's when she felt her phone going off. She looked down at her phone as she read the text coming from Declan, Olivia wasn't paying much attention as she read her text and yelped slightly as she tripped and fell onto the ground. Letting out a slight groan as she looked down seeing that there was a small crap she had tripped herself on.

To Clan:
"Well was on my way to the café when you caused me to trip. :P But yeah was there, gonna go and grab something to eat and head off to the lake."


Once Olivia had recovered she dusted herself off, and making her way to the café as she got closer she stopped for a moment as she listened to the local druggie kids going on about someone turning into a wolf. It was something that did peak her interest, but then again the kid was pretty high it seems. Olivia looked over and saw Lydia and gave her a slight nod and smile before heading on into the café, that's when she started to hear the biker guy bitching at Kayla. She thought for a moment about going in and intervene but decided against it for now, seeing Jo there sitting in a booth Olivia decided to go over and say hi and how he was doing. "Whats up Jo?" Olivia asked as she leaned up against the side of the booth.




Jeanna Grayson


Location: Outside of Red Lake Sheriff's Department
Interacting With: @Morose Jenna Westbrook





Once the press conference had finished Jeanna looked over to see that Harry Kingsfield was closest to the front she wasn't sure what the man wanted, she knew that he was hired by the Walkers to find out what had happened to their daughter. That was also what she was doing, and now she had to find out who killed mayor Ryder. She would probably end up having to work with him at some point during the case, as Jeanna started to head into the sheriff's department.

Jeanna knew that Jenna was interning at the sheriff's department, biting her lower lip for a moment aside from their small email exchanges Jeanna didn't know the girl all that well. And decided that it would be her chance to try and get to know her a little bit, in a way she was family sort of even if they weren't blood related. Jeanna turned to look at the one officer who asked for Jenna to grab them some coffee. "Why not get it yourself?" Jeanna asked, as her attention turned to Jenna. "How are you doing?" Jeanna asked her.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 3 hrs ago




Finley Alestair


Location: Red Lake Sheriff's Department





Before Finley could make her way over to the scene of the crime, she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. She took it out and read the message from Jenna. It paid to have friends in high places. Apart from her connection to the police, Jenna was actually a pretty cool person. That wasn't something Finley thought often, so whoever she deemed cool better enjoy it. She quickly entered a reply.

-Sounds good. Gonna try to scope out the mayor's crime scene. You're buying this time, big shot


Finley closed her phone and watched as the FBI lady finished her speech. Then Bradley finished up the entire thing and Finley saw her moment. She needed to go see the scene soon before the officials made their way to secure it and get it cleaned up. For all she knew, the yahoos in the Sherrif's department already ruined what little clues there were, but she had to try.

As she moved through the slowly dispersing crowd, her phone buzzed again. This time it was from Declan. She fought the need to blush (stupid fricken' emotions!). Perhaps she could rope Declan, and by association Taylor, into the investigation. Jenna would be cool with it, she was sure. She opened her phone to respond before she looked up to see Declan himself along with Taylor being hounded by the media. As if they would know anything. She would help put a stop to it.

She barely took a step forward before her vision began to blur. It was happening again. For as long as she could remember, she would always get these brief visions into the future. She could never control them or know when they would happen, but her visions often came true. This time, she saw Sherrif Bradley in what appeared to be his home. She couldn't make out much apart from that, but it was clear that Bradley did not like this visit. His attacker couldn't be made, but she saw it was during the night. Would it be tonight? Tomorrow? She couldn't be sure.

It ended as quickly as it began. She was left to think. Should she warn Bradley? How would she do that? Go up to him and tell him she can see the future, be careful tonight? Second, she didn't really care for Bradley to begin with. It's not like he was being killed.

Was he?

She let it go for now, but first, she had an interview to conduct.

She made her way over to her friends and the news crew before stepping in between Declan and Taylor and throwing her arms around their shoulders. "What are we talking about guys? Can I get in on this? Oh, are we on the news? Hi Mom! Hi!!!" She made a big show before she walked over to the cameraman and fiddled with the camera. It fell with a resounding smack, breaking it.

"Oh dear, I am so sorry! Shoot, I really wanted my five seconds of fame."
2x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by Wistful Dreams
Raw
Avatar of Wistful Dreams

Wistful Dreams ❝𝖶𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗒 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌.❞

Member Seen 3 mos ago





Location: 100 Asher Lane → On the way towards Red Lake Cafe
Interactions: Her grandmother {NPC} → Her brother, Andrew
It has been about a month since she has moved to the town of Red Lake and already, so much has seemingly happened within the small town. It was a little bit weird to her the way things were settling into place and it was even weirder to her that someone is missing and that the town's mayor is deceased. She felt a little bit uneasy about everything but she still had that natural charm about her - No matter what was happening around her.

Amanda had scurried down the stairs, eyes focused on her brother before turning over towards her grandmother, who was cooking a small brunch. "Morning, you two." She spoke as her grandmother smiled towards her and returned the greeting. Amanda went over and sat beside her brother at the dining table and eyed him with a concerned look plastered upon her face. "So, I was thinking about going to the cafe and seeing what Olivia is up to. Want to come with?"

She asked of her brother and waited for his response as her grandmother sat a plate down in front of her. "Thanks, grandma." Amanda spoke kindly as she reached for her fork and just really played around with her food with a sigh. She knew that sooner or later that either Andrew or her grandmother was going to ask what was wrong with her.

"What's wrong, Amanda?" Her grandmother had questioned towards her as Amanda let out a sigh before responding. "Something just seems really weird about everything that's been happening around here lately and it's really bothering me." Her grandmother sat down at the table now and stared at her. "I can feel that something is bothering you and my feeling was right." Amanda lowered her head towards the table now then looked back up towards her brother, nudging him with her elbow.

"You're awfully quiet about this." She spoken towards her other half, who was terribly quieter than usual this afternoon. She waved her hand towards him then went back to eating, her grandmother eyes locked onto her. "No need to worry, grandmother. I'll be fine." Amanda said while finishing up now, just as Andrew left to go outside and wait inside of his vehicle. "We'll be back soon." She mentioned towards her grandmother as she walked outside of the house now and got inside of her brother's vehicle, buckling her seat belt.



Location: 100 Asher Lane → On the way towards Red Lake Cafe
Interactions: Amanda, his sister → Olivia via text {@Nallore}

Andrew had managed to get up before Amanda this morning, which means that he got to help his grandmother prepare breakfast, well brunch now. He was so excited to do so but still walked around with his arrogant demeanor because he did not want his grandmother to see how excited he was to be up before Amanda. Andrew walked down the stairs of the home and turned the corner that lead into the kitchen, standing there as his grandmother was seemingly almost done preparing brunch.

"Afternoon, Andrew." His grandmother managed to speak as she insisted that he at least set the table. His grandmother winked towards him and he knew exactly what that had meant. Andrew grabbed three plates, one fork and a spoon and three glasses from their appropriate areas then walked into the dining area, sitting the utensils down before him and concentrated, breathing slowly but deeply. With a concentrated thought, the plates started to move and sit down in front of the chairs while the utensils and glasses did the same. His grandmother stood within the doorway, examining his process and smiling with a nod of her head as she walked back into the kitchen now.

Andrew grabbed his plate and went into the kitchen, fixing himself a plate then went back to sit down at the table. Before he started eating, his eyes looked up at Amanda's presence then back down at his plate. His grandmother came in and fixed Amanda's plate before sitting it down before her now. When Amanda offered them a greeting, Andrew looked up from eating and looked at her. "It's actually afternoon now, sis but same to you." Andrew retorted while continuing to eat now as his grandmother came and sat down with them now, just as Amanda asked him to go with her towards the cafe.

"Sure. I'll go with you. I'll need a red, white and blue outfit so maybe she can help me pick something out." Andrew responded and eyed his sister now while their grandmother asked her what was wrong. It had seemed like perfect timing for his grandmother to ask that question because his sister took no hesitation to answer. Of course, Andrew did not care about the missing girl because he did not know her nor did he care about some mauled, deceased mayor because again, he did not know him. Though, Andrew did hate to see his sister in this state of mind frame.

Whenever he felt her elbow being nudged into his ribs, he came out of his thoughts and turned to her now. "First of all, ouch! Second of all, I have nothing to say." Andrew quipped towards Amanda now then gulped down the last reminisces of his fruit punch juice before standing up with his plate in one hand and glass in another. "Besides, I did not know either one of them so why should I really care?" Without even waiting for a response from his sister or grandmother, Andrew walked in the kitchen, cleaned his plate, utensils and glass then grabbed his car keys, jingling them before Amanda.

"I'll be in my car, waiting and you have ten minutes." Andrew said as he made sure he had his wallet and cell phone before walking outside, getting inside of his vehicle and turned the engine on, trying his best to wait patiently for his sister to come out. Once she did, even though he did not wait the full ten minutes, he was still going to tease her whenever she got inside of the car. "Gosh. It is about time." Andrew waited until Amanda was buckled in safely before pulling away from the curb and making their way towards the cafe. While they were at a stop sign, Andrew pulled out his cell phone and shot a text towards Olivia.

To: Liv :)
Me and my sis are on our way to see you. Please be at the cafe.
1x Thank Thank
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by LokiLeo789
Raw
Avatar of LokiLeo789

LokiLeo789 Nigerian Prince

Member Seen 8 days ago



Jo-Vaughn Holloway


Location: Red Lake Cafe
Interacting With: @Nallore Olivia Johnson




With a plate of eggs downed and two glasses of orange juice savored, Jo-Vaughn lounged comfortably in his booth, allowing time for his breakfast to settle before any activity was required of him. It was in these moments of apathy that Jo usually partook in conversation, daydreamed in solitude, or took in the scenery of a town that he wasn't all to familiar with yet. This all accompanied by the cacophony of sound that regularly plagued the cafe.

Sure the cafe was loud, and sure it wasn't rare to hear the sudden shatter and clatter of glassware when the Smith's girl was on duty. But it was the sudden outburst that followed today's usual bout that roused Josh from his dream.

Not even ten feet away, a biker with a rather imposing figure seemed outraged at the Smith girl's most recent accident, as it likely effected him personally. He seemed enraged to the point of violence. Josh couldn't help but feel for both in the situation. The biker was understandably mad, having anything spilled and broken on person would require an obscene amount of washing, cleaning, and tending too, that wouldn't have come about if the Smith's girl had any sense of self-awareness and realized that busing tables and being clumsy wasn't the best of combinations. While mad, the biker had no reason to escalate the situation to the point of drawing every eye in the cafe to them. Yet the woman didn't need to be reminded of her flaws and certainty didn't need the attention being as shy as she appeared to be.

"Whats up Jo?"

Jo-Vaughn's gaze shifted from the altercation to the blonde woman leaning against his booth. He grinned, immediately recognizing the voice and it's owner as Olivia Johnson.

"Eh, nothing much, just eatin. Why don't you take a seat, tell me what's going on with you? he answered, gesturing towards the booth in front of him.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Morose

Morose The Supreme

Member Seen 27 min ago



Jenna Westbrook

Location: Red Lake Sheriff's Department


Jenna glanced down at her phone, seeing the texts start to come in. There was the usual question from Declan about where she was. She supposed it was logical--this was the type of thing she and Finn tended to stick their noses in. Before Jenna could type out a reply, a text from Finn came in. She was checking out the crime scene--which was great, considering the big heap of nothing that she found in Riley's file.

To Finn:
Cops think a body's going to drop. Might be late. FBI lady incoming. -J
Jenna then looked up from her phone, plastering on a fake smile for Jeanna. She hadn't actually met Agent Grayson yet, though she had had a few email exchanges with her. She was married to Jenna's birth mother, after all, to the woman who decided she didn't have the time to be a mother and gave Jenna away. She wasn't sure how to act around Agent Grayson, instead falling back on her default for strange adults she didn't know.

"I'm fine," Jenna said simply, putting her phone in her pocket. "Do you think we'll find Riley's body out there?" she then asked bluntly. She wasn't one to sugarcoat things. Maybe Agent Grayson had more information for her about what was going on. The sheriff's department clearly didn't have anything worthwhile and it would be a little bit longer before she could steal her father's documents. Jenna then took her phone out again and sent a quick reply to Declan.

To Dec:
I solemnly swear I'm up to no good. -J
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by BlackPanther
Raw
Avatar of BlackPanther

BlackPanther

Member Seen 7 mos ago

Clifford Norman

location: Wandering away from the meeting
Interacting with: No one at the moment but himself

Clifford watched the meeting end and sighed heavily. Leo hadn't showed up. He ran his finger over the fabric of the degrading purchase. He sighed again and pushed off of the pole he had been leaning against. At least the cops didn't really know anything yet. He gave a quick look around before moving out ignoring everyone around him. His thoughts wandering as he walked with a clearly worried, frustrated face. Thankfully the hood of that bright red hoodie hid most of that face. He did not really have a plan for where he was going and ended up subconsciously starting toward Leo's house.

Cliff found his steps leading him more into the shadows as he walked, a habit that had grown on him as he avoided people. What happened? Is he okay. God I hope he's okay He stopped and shook his head causing his hood to fall back for a moment before he pulled it back up. Im sure he's fine He better be. His nostrils flared a bit as he walked as if he would pick up leo's scent. His hands were still shoved into the hoodie pocket with one hand clasped around the...item.

Clifford paused. What if leo didn't think it was a good idea. More questions flooded his brain and he grumbled. It was so much easier when he actively avoided everyone. Then again, he wouldn't trade being with leo for being completely alone. He paused at a wall and leaned his head against it. His eyes shut for a moment before he exhaled, pushed himself off and set back on course for leo's house. He needed to know he was safe. That was what was important at the moment.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by rivaan
Raw
Avatar of rivaan

rivaan

Member Seen 7 hrs ago



Kosara Koleva

Location: Outside of Red Lake Town Hall




“Hehe...” She laughed very softly at Abe's words. She liked the old man, he was like the best family she could have wished for and she was going to admit it all day every day if she was asked about it.” I still sleep in till noon! When I've had a long night of writing, you know how it goes.” She smiled at him. Frankly long nights of writing weren't the only things that could keep her away, but in this little town there weren't any big nightclubs to visit or easy one night flicks to get and just forget on the next day. She actually preferred it this way. Arriving here made her acquire a semblance of a normal life again.

“They are here... if you've got the feeling about them, then I can confirm. I've had feeling about 'things' around too.” She confirmed.” Have my suspicions, but can't find a reason why they'd target the girl. Maybe to bite her but... not sure it's as simple. Some of the suspicious ones appear to be as mortified by the events as everyone else and truly so at that. We should be careful.” She said her suspicions to her gramps with a smile.

“Alright, let's go. Before the FBI decides to return there and occupy the position like it's some military fort.” She mused as she hopped up and followed after Abraham until she was shoulder by shoulder with him.” We'd better start bringing some dried wolfsbane with us as the full moon starts getting closer..” She said quietly.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Dragoknighte
Raw
Avatar of Dragoknighte

Dragoknighte

Member Seen 17 hrs ago


Harry Kingsfield


Location:
Red Lake Police Department




With the press conference done and the media mostly appeased, there came the opportunity to finally start getting work done. He walked straight up to the podium where the sheriff was. He still had his notebook and pen in hand, but they weren't at the ready to record every word of the conversation. A post-converse summary would suffice in this instance. Now face to face with the chief of police, Harry extended a hand for a professional handshake.

"Harry Kingsfield, Private Investigator. Good to finally meet you." Harry hated these kinds of pleasantries, but they were an important part of the job. Mutual trust with the local police force meant reasonable access to their resources. As much as working alone had a cathartic freedom, the limits it placed on his investigative abilities was too significant to ignore. In the normal minor cases he had such as background checks, he alone would suffice. But aa major complex case such as this required as many heads as it could get. To pretend otherwise would be ignorant and egotistical.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Online

Lydia Weaver


Location: Outside of the Cafe



She said nothing as she kept paying attention to what she was doing. Lydia did not like being anywhere near pot heads, but sometimes it couldn't be helped. She always thought they were crazy, so she generally did what she could to ignore them. The main reason she didn't like them is that many people believe her to be into stuff like that just because she was a musician. Lydia kept paying attention to her music, and just kept at it, ignoring the people who were nearby.

When one of them said something about a man shape-shifting, she started to edge a little ways away from them. Someone shape-shifting? The idea of it was just insane, then again, the guy who said it was high so odds were it was just his imagination. The fact that anyone could possibly believe something as dumb as that, the very idea of it was strange. She just ignored them, and that was about all she really could do.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Infamous Auror
Raw
Avatar of Infamous Auror

Infamous Auror

Member Seen 5 mos ago




The Cousins


Location: Red Lake Sheriff's Department
Interactions: Themselves ; Finley { @FantasyChic }
Mentions: Gwen { @Morose } ; Olivia { @Nallore }




Declan checked his messages as they came in, smirking at Gwen's reply and laughing at Olivia's to which Taylor looked at him with a perplexed stare. He handed his phone over to Taylor, chuckling softly. "Not the most vertically inclined, is she?" Taylor shook her head and laughed with him, handing his phone back to him as she went to scan the crowd again. Just as she began to say something, Taylor's voice immediately dropped off as she laid eyes on the news crew wandering up to them.

"Dec," she muttered somewhat weakly.

Her cousin turned to meet the crew just as they stopped at a respectable length away from them, addressing the two. Declan gently moved Taylor just behind him, raising an eyebrow at the two standing before them.

"Can I help you?" he asked through slightly grit teeth, his eyes scanning the two up and down. First the reporter, then the cameraman.

"Hi, this is Sarah Hoss from Channel 34 News. We were wondering if you could answer some questions?"

Taylor hesitantly stepped out from behind Declan, wearily eyeing the camera as the man propped it up to begin filming.

"H-how can we help?" she asked softly, but Declan put a hand on her shoulder and began to pipe up just before a force pushed between the cousins, parting them from each other's side. The both of them looked between them to find their friend Finley, a wide smile showing on Declan's face as she threw her arms around their shoulders, forcing Declan to bend down a bit due to how much he towered over the girl.

"What are we talking about guys? Can I get in on this? Oh, are we on the news? Hi, Mom! Hi!!!"

Finley stepped away from the cousins towards the crew and their tech, messing with the camera on its tripod before it shook free from its place, tumbling down to the pavement with a hard smack. Breaking into quite a few pieces. Declan curled in half as he let out a roar of laughter, Taylor covering her mouth as she too let out a giggle or two.

"Oh dear, I am so sorry! Shoot, I really wanted my five seconds of fame."

Declan shook his head, wiping his eye of a tear that threatened to fall from how hard he was laughing. He then walked up behind Finley, clapping his hand on her shoulder as he spoke to the news crew.

"Sorry, she must not have eaten when she took her meds this morning. Come now, Finley. Let's get you home!" Declan peered over his shoulder at Taylor and motioned for her to follow him as he maneuvered through the few people still attempting to flee the scene. He leaned down to Finley as they walked and whispered in her ear, "Nice job, Hucklebee. Perfect timing," he chuckled softly, turning to look back at his cousin who was reluctantly following at his heels, still seeming to be distracted by the lingering people around them.

"You good, Tre?" Taylor looked up and met Declan's eyes, giving a half smile with a nod.

"Yeah, I'm good." She peeked around Declan to address Finley with a slight smirk, "You sure they won't come after you for that cam? You know, 'you break it, you buy it' kind of thing?"

Declan laughed lightly with Taylor as he turned his attention back on Finley. "Yeah, Finn. Should just turn you in right now." A dark thought suddenly crossed his mind that forced his smile to fade as he mumbled mostly to himself, "More would probably get done about a broken news camera than this murder and Riley's disappearance."
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online








@Infamous Auror@FantasyChic The camera crew is friendly enough as they notice that Taylor is slightly nervous, but they do their best to try and get any kind of answer out of them. That's when Finley came up, when the girl trying to get her five minutes of fame got a little bit to close. The man manning the camera ends up dripping on his feet, which eventually causes the man to drop his camera there was a loud cracking sound. Sarah turns to look at the camera man, and rolls her eyes and lets out a loud huffing sound and simply glares at the camera man. "Well nice going Brian, you know you are going to end up having to pay 1,000 bucks for that damn camera. Wait till the boss hears you ended up dropping an expensive camera on the ground!" Sarah said with a loud huff.

She watched as Declan, Taylor and Finley started to walk off there would probably be other times to get an interview out of them at some point. Sarah sighs loudly and slaps Brian on the shoulder, as they started to head off towards their News Van hopefully they will have a spare part in there or something.

@BlackPanther While Clifford walks, Leo's house isn't that far from the center of town, he makes it there without any kind of issue when Cliff is close enough to the door. Leo can be seen standing in front of their grandparents car, and gives Cassandra a very tight hug letting out a slight sigh. Leo watched as the car turned around and out of the driveway, and headed out Cassandra was going to be out of town for a few days. When Leo turns around he instantly spots Clifford walking over, and runs over and pulls Clifford into a loving hug.

"Hey, Cliff hows it going?" He asked as he turned his head as he watched his sister driving down the street and eventually it disappears in the distance. "Sorry I wasn't there to see you at the conference, I was saying good by to Cass she went off to visit some friends for the holiday." He said rubbing the back of his neck and smiling at Clifford.

@BlueSky44 The high kids started to change their conversation to something else. "Dude you know we should head out to the city and see the fireworks show for the Fourth tonight." He said as he took another drag out of his weed and ran a hand through his long hair, Lydia if she was listening in she would also be able to hear the irate biker from the inside going out still on poor Kayla. While Lydia was focusing on her music a small kitten that looked to be a few months old was pawing at her legs.

There were a few stray cats in town, they usually just scurried around the café for any food that was in the trash it looked like it just strayed a bit to far from its litter. It mewed loudly as it looked up at her begging for some kind of food, as it tried climbing up Lydia's pant leg. Lydia would also see that same biker dude leaving the café with a stain on his pants, that did sort of look like he wetted himself, he walked towards the bike and got on and started to drive off scaring the kitten a little bit.

@Dragoknighte Bradley looked at Harry's hand for a moment then up at him, the man was slightly weary of him ever since Riley had gone missing and now the murder. Bradley couldn't help but be weary of the PI, even though he did know that the Walkers did hire him to look into their daughters disappearance. "Good to meet you as well." Eventually Bradley shook Harry's hand and motioned for him to follow into the sheriff's office, as he opened the door. Bradley gave Jenna a friendly smile and nodded towards Agent Grayson, as he walked into his office and sat down at his desk.

Bradley reached over for a nearby cup of coffee that looked like it had gotten cold while he was at the press conference. "So what can I do for you uh, whats your name again?" Bradley asked as he leaned back in his chair, looking at some of the reports that were on his desk stuff that wasn't related to the investigation.

@HushedWhispers The Richardson house was just outside of the town, while the drive wasn't eventful the scenery was very beautiful and peaceful actually, they would see a few cars going down the street as they drove up to the lake. Ever since the disappearance of Riley people have been coming and going to the lake. The search parties for Riley never did cease usually they lasted most of the day until the sun went down.

But the drive was pretty much quick and they were at the center of town, they could see that the towns people were going back to their usual duties during the day. But their wasn't any parking spaces in town, and mostly everyone just parallel parked outside of the shops and restaurants, but the walk isn't that bad for most people.

@Peridot The Bed and Breakfast was a pretty peaceful place really, the only other occupants that were there were Agent Grayson, Harry Kingsfield and an unknown couple, who have been in town for a bout a month. They were in one of the guest rooms as they talked it seems like they were interested in the lake for some reason. "So we going out to the lake later right?" The woman asked, the man smiled and nodded.

"Yep, we still got out meeting there with the others." He said as they talked it was probably nothing, but meeting with someone out in the middle of the lake was a little bit weird even at night as well.





Abraham Serafin


Location: Outside town hall where the crime scene was.
Interacting With: @rivaan Kosara Koleva





"Yeah bet your up all night writing them erotic stories of yours, that's probably why." Abe said with a laugh, even though he knew what his grand niece wrote for her books he always did just joke around. As Abraham entered the crime scene he kneeled down making sure that he didn't tamper with their scene. Otherwise they would probably end up being put in jail as he looked around Abe looked up at Kosara for a moment and nodded. "Well they are sometimes pretty clever and be putting on an act around and pretend that they were upset with everything." Abraham said.

As he looked around the bloody scene the outline of Ryder's body was already drawn in and little crime scene markers dotted the scene, he looked up at the message. "I know a patch outside of town where it grows naturally." Abe said, he had been in town for quiet sometime now he did retire but seems that the missing girl then the murder brought him back.

Abraham then gestured towards the ground and then over at the door. "That be the usual signs of a werewolf." He stated as he stood up seeing the claw marks on the ground as well as the door, were consistent with a werewolf. Abe looked around the area for a little bit longer, then gestured for Kosara to back out of the scene before the deputies came back. "Should check out the lake see if theres anything that they missed."




Olivia Johnson


Red Lake Café
Interacting With: @LokiLeo789Jo-Vaughn Holloway, @Infamous Auror Declan Tanner O'Conner (via Text)





Olivia smiled at Jo and nodded as she pulled up a seat sitting across from Jo as she leaned back in the seat, her attention turned towards Kayla and the biker. It seemed that things started to cool down, as the biker started to head over to the register and he was refunded for the coffee. Then a waitress came up to the table looking between the two of them for a moment. "Can I get you anything?" She asked, Olivia looked towards Kayla for a moment the girl looked upset as she was busy cleaning up her mess.

"Yes i'd like a triple cheese burger and a steak as well. Oh and some fries as well, and coffee to." Olivia said with a smile, the café did sell quiet a lot of stuff, most teens usually hung out or were working there as well. She then turned her attention back over towards her friend and shrugged slightly. "Nothing new really, just thinking of heading to the lake and see if I find anything of Riley's there that others missed." Olivia said with a slight sigh as she ran a hand through her hair. "What about you, whats going on?" She asked when she got a text from Andrew.

To Andy:
"Already there, meal on me. :)"


Olivia hit send as she decided to text both Taylor and Declan, and Jenna as well to see what they were doing as well.

To Declan, Taylor & Jenna:
"So what are you all doing anyway?, at the café if you want to swing by."


Olivia hit send as she looked up at the waitress when she came back with her coffee and smiled softly as she accepted the coffee and started to take a drink from it. "Can I get you anything else?" The waitress asked the two of them, Olivia shook her head slightly then over to Jo. "If you still want anything my treat." Olivia offered.




Jeanna Grayson


Location: Outside of Red Lake Sheriff's Department
Interacting With: @Morose Jenna Westbrook





Jeanna leaned up against the wall as she saw Sheriff Bradley, and gave him a slight nod as he headed into his office, her attention turned over back at Jenna it did feel slightly awkward talking to her wife's daughter they barely met. When Jenna asked bluntly if they would end up finding Riley's body somewhere. "Theres always still that hope that she is safe." Jeanna said, at times though it never turned out well for the kidnapped. The Jeanna heard the police radio going off, apparently there was a bar fight going on at the other side of town from the dispatcher.

This didn't include her so it wasn't related to her search, as she watched some deputies started to grab their gear and headed out of the station to the bar in question. "If there anything you know of Riley, she talk to you or anything before she went missing?" Jeanna asked, she knew that much that they were friends. "Any text messages the day she had gone missing?" Jenna did receive a text the day that she had gone missing offering Jenna to come up to the lake and hang out which was sent around 4:00PM that day.
2x Like Like
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet