Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by Sini
Raw
GM
Avatar of Sini

Sini

Member Seen 12 mos ago



Mission briefing:
Many agents died to get us this information. Intelligence painstakingly assembled, coerced and bought from several sources has been corroborated by the Emperor’s Voice. It has confirmed the findings. That should tell you about the gravity of the issue.

After a series of calamitous events on Tython resulted in the capture of the Dark Force User operating under the sobriquet of ‘Selene’, actions must be taken to minimise the threat she poses to the Galaxy. She has been an elusive, disturbing presence for far too long. The Empire wants her. The Emperor wants her.

Her capture provides an opportunity which cannot be ignored. She is detained by Jedi, with the intent to transport her off-world. The vessels assigned are few. Your mission is to intercept the Republic convoy, and take custody of ‘Selene’. The strike must be surgical, quick and clean. Due to the haste in which the strike team has been assembled, outside elements have been recruited to augment our forces. It is rag-tag, admittedly, but work with what you have. Failure is not an option. When you hear my head hitting the ground you know yours will be next.

Gather your gear. You ship out within the hour.


OOC:

While the prompt’s been written from an Imperial point of view, this story is actually open for almost anyone. Republic characters have an easy ‘in’ by getting on the convoy as guards. Imperial characters will obviously be part of the strike force. Independent characters can be on either side, though as you have read, the Empire recruited several hastily to bolster their contingent. This is really also a chance to get your Sith on. You're welcome to make a temporary character, or bring in your existing one. Just make sure the character's presence is justified and plausible. The mission takes place in 6ATC, after the events on Tython involving Selene. The mission leader/coordinator will be my own Collem Corvinian.

Please express your interests, thoughts and apply below. Let's blow some shit up.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Admiral Moskau
Raw
Avatar of Admiral Moskau

Admiral Moskau An Admiral of the Binary Seas

Member Seen 1 yr ago

Forgot to post, but 975th Special Duties Construction Training Battalion reporting for duty. ;)

1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Jorick
Raw
Avatar of Jorick

Jorick Magnificent Bastard

Member Seen 2 yrs ago

Zaek Saxon also reporting for duty. He'll be sent on this mission by the orders of Darth Embrus.
2x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Jackdaw
Raw
Avatar of Jackdaw

Jackdaw

Member Seen 18 days ago

Is there a particular format you’d like for characters specific to this RP?
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by vFear
Raw
Avatar of vFear

vFear monochrome boi

Member Seen 8 mos ago

Tentatively interested with akkd0g_, if recruitment is desperate enough to pick up mercenary types for support roles.
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by Sini
Raw
GM
Avatar of Sini

Sini

Member Seen 12 mos ago

Is there a particular format you’d like for characters specific to this RP?


Tentatively interested with akkd0g_, if recruitment is desperate enough to pick up mercenary types for support roles.


I think I can answer you both with in one go.

Because the transport is happening in the Deep Core with limited time and intel available to the Imperials, an ad hoc strike team is carrying out the mission:

"Due to the haste in which the strike team has been assembled, outside elements have been recruited to augment our forces. It is rag-tag, admittedly, but work with what you have."

I stipulated this so that we can include as wide a range of characters as is plausible. It is therefore open to a character you'd make just for this RP, or more permanent ones. So yes, mercenaries most certainly can join. A basic format would be name, age, species (the usual stuff) and then a description of appearance, character and bio.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Sini
Raw
GM
Avatar of Sini

Sini

Member Seen 12 mos ago

So far the active roster is an intelligence officer, a Mando under the aegis of Embrus, and a cybercommando.

Any other takers? I see no Republic reps so far!
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Jorick
Raw
Avatar of Jorick

Jorick Magnificent Bastard

Member Seen 2 yrs ago

I believe two of Embrus's apprentices, Tishombra Ferro and Kutar Zema, intend to accompany the Mando on the mission. You'll have to confirm that with Almalthia and Dusty though.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Almalthia
Raw
Avatar of Almalthia

Almalthia Friendly neighborhood redhead

Member Seen 3 mos ago

Tishombra Ferro reporting for assignment.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by The Elvenqueen
Raw
Avatar of The Elvenqueen

The Elvenqueen An Elven Jedi

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

I shall plop Aria Saal down in here, as mentioned over Discord
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Dusty
Raw
Avatar of Dusty

Dusty Still Sharp

Member Seen 4 hrs ago


Looks like a full cast of Imperials and Sith, not that I blame anyone for not wanting to be on the Republic side of things. They are gonna get crumped pretty hard. I'd be willing to make a temporary Jedi or Republic character if that is an available option.

Anyway, Sith Warrior Kutar will be taking part in this as well.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Sini
Raw
GM
Avatar of Sini

Sini

Member Seen 12 mos ago

While the opening post is up, and so the RP has kicked off, I am going to keep the story open for anyone wishing to join. I think it's an easy fix to "plug and play". The only requisite is that you come up with a properly plausible reason for being there.
2x Thank Thank
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Heat
Raw
Avatar of Heat

Heat Hey, nice marmot

Member Online

Everybody’s favorite Sith assassin Zes Xusnex will be joining the mission.
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Fallenreaper
Raw
Avatar of Fallenreaper

Fallenreaper ღ~Lil' Emotional Cocktail~ღ

Member Seen 1 day ago

Late arrival Drey Remun reporting in. I'm working on a post, but he'll have been there the whole time and with the main force of mercs. Aka, a face in the crowd for the moment. A perk of an Imperial trooper he can blend in until he decides not to. I just need time to sort out the scene in my head first for my post.
1x Like Like
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet