6 Guests viewing this page
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Zeal
Raw
Avatar of Zeal

Zeal SideSlash

Member Seen 2 mos ago

<Snipped quote by Zeal>

Like the goblin?


Nono, that is an Oni, which is like a demon or ogre thing, Ona is a woman who was here and sang her little heart out and got really drunk.
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Nimda
Raw
Avatar of Nimda

Nimda Gio

Member Seen 2 mos ago

<Snipped quote by Session>

Nono, that is an Oni, which is like a demon or ogre thing, Ona is a woman who was here and sang her little heart out and got really drunk.


And what does she need from us?
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Zeal
Raw
Avatar of Zeal

Zeal SideSlash

Member Seen 2 mos ago

<Snipped quote by Zeal>

And what does she need from us?


She is of need of help, she will be able to explain when you get there.
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Multifarious
Raw
Avatar of Multifarious

Multifarious Chickpea

Member Seen 29 days ago

<Snipped quote by Multifarious>

Eeeeexactly. Won't hurt though to try, right?


It really actually might. Just not us. We’re fine.
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Nimda
Raw
Avatar of Nimda

Nimda Gio

Member Seen 2 mos ago

<Snipped quote by Nimda>

She is of need of help, she will be able to explain when you get there.


*Sighs*
Fine, give us directions.
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by souleaterfan320
Raw
Avatar of souleaterfan320

souleaterfan320 Jackal

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

<Snipped quote by souleaterfan320>

*Craters into the wall, data drifting from my forehead like steam and wide-eyed*


*immediately sends a ball of compressed energy carrening in your direction, exploding upon contact. While you deal with that, I dash to Dane's room*
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Meta
Raw
Avatar of Meta

Meta Tempo

Member Seen 1 mo ago

<Snipped quote by Meta>

*immediately sends a ball of compressed energy carrening in your direction, exploding upon contact. While you deal with that, I dash to Dane's room*


*A knightlike creature sweeps a gargantuan sword across your form, springing up from seemingly nowhere*
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by souleaterfan320
Raw
Avatar of souleaterfan320

souleaterfan320 Jackal

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

<Snipped quote by souleaterfan320>

*A knightlike creature sweeps a gargantuan sword across your form, springing up from seemingly nowhere*


*catches the blade between my fingertip, yawns, and points my fingers on my free hand like a gun, firing several blasts of Amaranthine through the center of its chest*
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Meta
Raw
Avatar of Meta

Meta Tempo

Member Seen 1 mo ago

<Snipped quote by Meta>

*catches the blade between my fingertip, yawns, and points my fingers on my free hand like a gun, firing several blasts of Amaranthine through the center of its chest*


*Data drifts from the newly-created hole like water at boil, and it swings a wide arc toward you*
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Zeal
Raw
Avatar of Zeal

Zeal SideSlash

Member Seen 2 mos ago

<Snipped quote by Zeal>

*Sighs*
Fine, give us directions.


*Hands you a key*
Use that on the exit door and you'll be there. I am not fond of just giving away the coordinates to the place.
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Session
Raw
Avatar of Session

Session Lily

Member Seen 1 mo ago

<Snipped quote by Nimda>

*Hands you a key*
Use that on the exit door and you'll be there. I am not fond of just giving away the coordinates to the place.


Okie doke. Thanks Slashy!
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Nimda
Raw
Avatar of Nimda

Nimda Gio

Member Seen 2 mos ago

<Snipped quote by Nimda>

*Hands you a key*
Use that on the exit door and you'll be there. I am not fond of just giving away the coordinates to the place.


Let's see what this job is all about.

<Snipped quote by Techspert>

*Opens the door after a bit, looking around and listening*
… Hm.
*Leaves it open but walks back to into the base, stopping to stare at the TV in deep though for a while before walking down the hall*


*Unlocks the exit with the key and steps through into the base*
I think... we've been here before.
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Melodious
Raw
Avatar of Melodious

Melodious

Member Seen 15 days ago

<Snipped quote by Zeal>

Let's see what this job is all about.

<Snipped quote by Melodious>

*Unlocks the exit with the key and steps through into the base*
I think... we've been here before.


*No one is in the immediate area, returning your observation with silence*
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Session
Raw
Avatar of Session

Session Lily

Member Seen 1 mo ago

<Snipped quote by Zeal>

Let's see what this job is all about.

<Snipped quote by Melodious>

*Unlocks the exit with the key and steps through into the base*
I think... we've been here before.


I'd say you're right. The usual order?
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Nimda
Raw
Avatar of Nimda

Nimda Gio

Member Seen 2 mos ago

<Snipped quote by Nimda>

I'd say you're right. The usual order?


Make it so.
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Session
Raw
Avatar of Session

Session Lily

Member Seen 1 mo ago

<Snipped quote by Nimda>

*No one is in the immediate area, returning your observation with silence*


<Snipped quote by Session>

Make it so.


*Sweeps my gaze across the area, sensing for any signs of life*
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Melodious
Raw
Avatar of Melodious

Melodious

Member Seen 15 days ago

<Snipped quote by Melodious>

<Snipped quote by Nimda>

*Sweeps my gaze across the area, sensing for any signs of life*


*Nothing stands out distinctly, though there is obviously direct interference to superhuman sensory abilities from the walls and floors preventing intimate knowledge from being discernible*
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Session
Raw
Avatar of Session

Session Lily

Member Seen 1 mo ago

<Snipped quote by Session>

*Nothing stands out distinctly, though there is obviously direct interference to superhuman sensory abilities from the walls and floors preventing intimate knowledge from being discernible*


Ooh, fancy. I think this probably counts as a dungeon.
*Zooms my vision into a small segment of the wall to try to enumerate the nature of the interference*
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Melodious
Raw
Avatar of Melodious

Melodious

Member Seen 15 days ago

<Snipped quote by Melodious>

Ooh, fancy. I think this probably counts as a dungeon.
*Zooms my vision into a small segment of the wall to try to enumerate the nature of the interference*


*Technology embedded in the infrastructure is clearly responsible, and I speak to you suddenly, my voice resonating from a couple nearby intercoms simultaneously*
Who are you?
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Session
Raw
Avatar of Session

Session Lily

Member Seen 1 mo ago

<Snipped quote by Session>

*Technology embedded in the infrastructure is clearly responsible, and I speak to you suddenly, my voice resonating from a couple nearby intercoms simultaneously*
Who are you?


*Closes one eye, staring at the wall*
Lilyful Duo, at your service!
↑ Top
6 Guests viewing this page
© 2007-2024
BBCode Cheatsheet