- Name: Isabelle d'Antibes
- Age: 20
- Gender: Female
- Appearance: Small, delicate, capable of ripping your heart out of your chest.
- Personality: Due to her circumstances, Isabelle maintains a stoic demeanour in the face of anything that the world might choose to throw at her. Anything, without qualification; despite her age, she has already faced vampires, demons, and rogue mages without baulking. Isabelle is more scared of losing control like that than she is of anything that the world might choose to throw at her and for good reason: her ancestry, at best, gives her an extremely high propensity towards madness if she remains human. As one of mixed-blood, the idea of losing control over herself and succumbing to the Inversion Impulse is the one fate that actually troubles Isabelle.
Raised by the Church, her devotion and faith is night unshakeable. Perhaps it would be better for her to doubt more--her view on that which threatens humanity extends to herself as well. Embodying that which exists to destroy humans makes merely existing a sin in her mind, one that no amount of devotion will ever wipe clean--at best, she can balance the scales through the Church's work, eliminating that even more corrupted than herself. It is this view that convinces her to stray beyond the purest course of action as an Executor and utilise heretical abilities such as magecraft or her innate powers, even though to use those extensively risks her very mind.
For all her involvement in the violent side of humanity, Isabelle has no experience with relationships or erotic acts, viewing them with confusion when her duties would lead them to cross her path. On a personal level, she is simultaneously easily manipulated and unpredictable; having neither desires of her own or understanding those of others yet her lack of desire providing little resistance to anything that she would consider to not be sinful.
- Skills: Isabelle is a trained Executor and, as such, highly proficient in fighting entities beyond a human level though to her, the difference between her and them can lead to either party having an advantage. Primarily, she prefers to use the Black Keys, seeing them as something intrinsically human and superior to the corrupt abilities that she otherwise holds. As normal, they are primarily useful for throwing--though she doesn't know the Burial Agency's techniques to multiply the force they hit with, she achieves much the same thing with only her body--and using them as swords is a poor decision, though with her small hands they can be used as such as well as wielded in their more exotic manner.
Her true fighting potential can only be realised when using her bare hands, a style created from a combination of instinct and some basic attempts to teach her self defence. Defence becomes a lower priority with her abilities and as such it favours an aggressive approach intended to defeat all enemies by inflicting unavoidably fatal wounds. The results of the grisly style leave the environment and Isabelle coated in crimson, a scene every bit as bad as that created by a ravenous vampire.
- Abilities: Though blessed with the ability to be a magus, Isabelle has no real training in mystical arts--it would be another heresy atop the heresy of her existence and, coming from a family with no standing in the world of magecraft, it can be said that her ability to support a Servant on her own is on the low end. The only spells she has learned are those related to modifications on the Black Keys, rites to cause their targets to burst into flame and other such things including being swarmed by crows. Yet as a pious member of the Church, her reluctance to put these spells to use is readily apparent.
The true breadth of her abilities is apparent in her body. Though physically small of frame and possessing a harmless air when relaxed, Isabelle possesses the strength to bend steel with her bare hands and rip through bone to get at hearts without difficult. Her physical capabilities are above the level of a human, yet below that of the vast majority of Servants, and as such she needs little else to equalise the playing field with the monsters that the Church hunts. Even serious injuries can heal in just a night--though with everything, she worries that use of such inhuman attributes could too easily tip her over the edge into being a monster in mind as well as body.
Her blood's strength is evidenced in her personal ability, Binding Steel--an ability that allows her body to be a suit of armour, hold itself together after debilitating attacks, and strengthen her offence. All parts of her body can be painfully turned to metal at will, blocking an attack, and even forced into a new shape--her hand itself can be a lance. More useful, with this, she can force the two ends of a severed body part to reconnect and then allow the wound to heal itself. Naturally, the intrusion of cold metal into flesh is painful as long as it is maintained, with the metal being oddly numb.
- Brief Backstory: Isabelle's heritage is as obvious as her family isn't. Her appearance and the presence of Oni blood clearly mark at least one of her parents as hailing from Japan, yet all the Church can say for certain is that her father is unknown and her mother succumbed to their own impulses and had to be killed--leaving them with an orphan born in France and no obvious family to seek out. Yet to the more pragmatic elements of the hierarchy, this was the perfect opportunity: an unshaped existence, certain to become a first-rate Executor should her inhuman blood turn out to be strong.
The mere possibility guaranteed that she would never have a normal childhood and when her blood surfaced, steps were taken to prevent it from going completely beyond control and her fate was determined. With her trained skills and natural abilities, she would become a target of her own agency in the event that she ever left the Church's guidance--and thus, the choice was made. She would become an Executor despite her age, sacraments and rites would be used to destroy her heart and head should her baser impulses take over, though her own defences make it doubtful that they could be activated in time to put her down immediately.
Her current charge is to represent the Assembly of the Eighth Sacrament. By partaking in this war, her instructions are to determine if this is the Fuyuki Grail or the true grail, and in the eventuality it isn't to limit the inter-magus war if this is to turn out the same way the Fuyuki Grail did. Not having been sent on her own, an older and more orthodox nun with a talent useful for containing the Inversion Impulse has been sent with her as well. Of course, her role is also to make sure that Isabelle dies if the stresses demanded by the War cause her to give in.