Hidden 2 mos ago Post by The Irish Tree
Raw
Avatar of The Irish Tree

The Irish Tree Hot-Blooded Loser

Member Seen 4 hrs ago


@PaulHaynek
A tinge of red came onto Magnus' face when he was called a 'miracle' by his dwarven drinking buddy, feeling like that was probably the nicest thing anybody had ever said about him outside of family. Speaking of...Magnus started feeling bad for asking. "O-Oh...I'm...I-I didn't...mean to bring up bad memories." he said, his bovine ears falling flat against his head. He didn't want to think about how the Varjans had taken this man's brother, but...Freyr HAD mentioned that he himself was an exile. Him being a part of something like that is unlikely. And the Order...it seemed some of them really were nuts.

Magnus perked up a bit as the dwarf was about to bid farewell, before realizing that...well, he'd barely even drank his ale. Hurriedly offering it, Magnus said: "Oh, my bad...n-not much of a drinker...thank you though, it was...good." It seemed a waste not to finish it, but he knew that Dwarves were fond of drinking. Despite being a descendant of vikings, and of rowdy Minotaurs, Magnus was...more than a lightweight. Just kinda tasted gross to him.



The Dragon's Dressmaker

@Eviledd1984
"Ah yes, your job." Nephele said, hurriedly getting Maria a replacement plate, this time adorned in a beautifully made salad, adorned with nuts, raisins, some sort of crumbly white cheese, and tiny fritters of bread tossed into the mix. She was at least trying, it seemed. Taking a deep breath once she took her seat once again, the draconic woman's pale cheeks turned a light shade of pink. It seemed it was...frustrating for her to ask for help. "I need you...to buy me clothes."

Hurriedly raising a hand, she added: "Now I know what you may be thinking, that such a frivolous and selfish request is no doubt abhorrent...but..." suddenly she stood, shamefully tugging at the ragged garments covering her. "...I cannot go out like this. Nor can I buy from the village here, as they fear the legend my blood holds. I...wish to see the world, but to do so, I...at least to be looked at not as a pauper. Most places would throw me out before even seeing gold, looking like this...and perish the thought of streaking." Biting her lower lip and clenching her hands in frustration, the woman suddenly prostrated herself before Maria, bowing her head low. "...I know that you must be angry...having come so far for something so frivolous...and I would understand if you chose to abandon this quest. But, I plead of you...help me, and I will ensure that your reward pays back more than four times this journey's worth."

It seemed that being able to be seen in public mattered a great deal to Nephele...perhaps it had to be a matter of a dragon's pride, or other some such stereotype of her race, but...It was up to Maria whether to stay and help her, or just leave on a full stomach. She could also likely question why the girl wanted to leave home to see the world, as it seemed that she had all the comforts of wealth literally in a giant glittering pile behind her.

"I would supply you with the money needed for the clothes, and give you an additional reward. I-Is that suitable?" she asked, looking up, having regained a smidgen of pride.
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by Eviledd1984
Raw
Avatar of Eviledd1984

Eviledd1984 Dio Don't Kick With Your Bad Leg!!

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

@The Irish Tree

Maria Falena

Maria was eating her salad thanking her host for the meal, Using her insect like arms using her hands to eat the leaves and garnish. A comedic sight of a piece of leaf sticking out of her mouth, "Of course I will help you...you need the help and I think...it can make your life better in a way" She said using a hand to eat the leaf that was hanging from her mouth. "Is their...any particular clothing that you would like me to...purchase?" She asked Nephele eating a raisin.

Having a strong need to help the poor girl reminded of herself in a way, Finishing up her meal and setting aside he plate. Her hands placed folded on the table.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by PaulHaynek
Raw
GM
Avatar of PaulHaynek

PaulHaynek The Roleplayer Nobody Likes

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

A Tempest Looms
~@Rune_Alchemist~

"Don't worry about me justice-tits!"
Arletta Dupain


"J-Justice tits?!" Valerie could not believe that she was just referred to with an... unusual nickname. But now was not the time for trivialities, battle awaited.

Your masterful execution dispatched the two Brigands that opposed you. They were no match to your strength and your swings and at the same time, thrown off by your aggressive finesse in combating them. The momentum was yours throughout the fight and the Brigands could not even try to fight back. In the end, they were both unconscious on the ground.

Valerie, on the other hand, fared worse. But she knew she needed your help, though preferring your more professional self. After a powerful swing that sent a Brigand reeling, she dashed towards you with a flap of her wings. She quickly placed your disembodied head back to its rightful place and thus, restoring you fully. "Hey, mind givi-- Gah!" She was cut off when she was hit in the back. An axe had embedded itself onto Valerie's wing, thrown by one of the Brigands she was fighting earlier.

The three Brigands were heading over but Valerie was not down. In fact, you see her eyes grow wide and her fists clench. Holy power surged from her but it was not righteous fury, it was pure fury alone. The Valkyrie turned around and flew up to the sky and landed on the foremost Brigand with such force that the human was wholly reduced to red paste. Her gaze then found the other two Brigands who was frozen in place. What came next was a scene of brutality. One of the Brigands had his neck crushed while the other had a armored fist run through his chest.

After messily executing the Brigands, Valerie turned to your direction, her eyes still full of anger and hate. But seeing you, she her mood calmed and her breathing steadied as she began to realize exactly what she had done. "H-Hey, are you all right?" She meekly asked as she futilely tried to hide her bloodied fist.

"U-Uhh, we should... get back. You know, before any more of them show up."



~@Silver Carrot~

"Why do you ask? Are ou interested in the human men of the Guild?"
Eilidh Chiron


"I'm a Dark Priest, silly." The Dark Priest giggled. "Not only that, but also a monster. It is in my nature to be interested in men. And I can see on your face that you are at least interested as well."

"And there are several men within your guild? My, my, I am tempted to join your guild to meet these people." She placed a palm on her cheek as she presumably imagined her life in your guild. "But alas, I have a duty here in Boreal Port. To repair and rebuild it back to its former glory. You are doing the same to your guild, are you not?"

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm Riñas by the way. Riñas Chavez. A humble Dark Priest of the Fallen God." She made a small bow. "Hey, do you mind introducing me to your guildmates?"



Herbal Medicine
~@13org (FYR)~

You successfully kick down the corn cob artillery as you evaded the watermelons hurled at you. However, the corn cob did not fire and you were inexplicably surrounded by a dozen or so watermelon catapults.

With a brief moment of pause, all of the plant creatures unleashed their payload upon you. You did not feel pain but your vision was overwhelmed with an endless barrage of green and red, the colors of a watermelon. Try as you might, your eyes could only see watermelons. Even if you turn your head, you only see more watermelons. There were watermelons everywhere. Everywhere was watermelons.

Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelon. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelon. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelon. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons--

"FREYR!" You jolt up awake. You find yourself just outside the apothecary lying on the ground. Neil was beside you with a worried look on his face. "Freyr what happened, man? Are you alright? You burst out of the place flailing around, screaming about plants and watermelons. I wanted to stop you but you were... well, flailing around violently. It's a good thing not much people saw you." Neil explained.

"Hey, what happened?" You see Darren emerge from the apothecary.

"Hey man, what the hell did you do to Freyr?" Neil immediately demanded.

"W-We were just discussing trade and the government's role in it." Darren answered.



~@13org (BST), @The Irish Tree~

"Complaints? By all means no! A dining room, a lounge, an armory and even a bath! And quite the luxurious one! Bartholomew, Magnus, what would you say about commemorating our new guild with a good bottle of wine or whiskey?"
Bast Ragoczy


"You're right, Bast. We can use our new dining area to do that. Come on!"

Heading to the guild's newly-built dining room, Bart, Bast and Magnus sat on one end of the long stone, table that sat in the middle. The chairs were of wood but the Dwarves made sure they looked lovely. "Enjoy the dining room, guys? Well get used to it 'cause this is where we will be eating from here on out." The guild master said.

"Alright then! Bring the drinks, Bast!" Bart declared. "Also, we haven't thought of the guild's name yet, haven't we? You guys have any suggestions?"

Bast and Magnus are also free to continue whatever conversation they had earlier.



~@GoddessOfNature~

Bart was confused with your answer and could do nothing when you decide to leave the conversation in the most windiest way possible. Once you were in the sky, Bart paused for a moment and went over to Bast and Magnus, probably deciding not to speak of the strange conversation ever again.

However, you were not alone in the sky. "Oi. You there. Yeah, I see you." A beautiful feminine yet unamused voice called out to you. A Harpy-like creature with indigo-colored feathers flew in next to you but she looked much more flamboyant and stylish than that is typical of a Harpy. Her purple hair was tied into thick twintails with light purple ribbons. She wore a silver, sleeveless jacket but nothing underneath except a black leather bra to cover her average chest. A short silver skirt covered her lower body.

"Mind telling me why you just harassed the guild master like that?" She bluntly asked, still unamused. "I knew Sylphs are mischievous pieces of work but come on. You can do better than that."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Rune_Alchemist
Raw
Avatar of Rune_Alchemist

Rune_Alchemist Cainhurst Vileblood

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

~Arletta Dupain~


@PaulHaynek




"Whaahah!" The dullahan gave a jovial laugh, flourishing her sword as the second bandit fell to her blade. "Boy, bandits these days are a buncha halfwit wankers." Her body then pivoted, obviously eager for more and to help Valarie out. She would have jumped right into the fray too, had Valarie not saw to plop her head back onto her shoulders. Her head's eyes widened significantly. "Agh! No no don't you put me back-on just-gah!" As soon as her head met her body, there was only the briefest of pauses as she readjusted - and noticeably, her cheeks turned a bright red color in obvious embarrassment from her actions, but her composure was quickly regained.

"Valarie!" She shouted upon seeing her become wounded. Ugh, that was partly her fault, wasn't it? Valarie seemed to handle herself well enough, however - and Arletta couldn't help but to widen her eyes again at the powerful display the Valkyrie displayed towards the brigands. She supposed she couldn't judge considering her actions just now either, but...She was concerned.

"I'm fine." She replied as she sheathed her sword. She'd ask the Valkyrie not to mention what just happened when she quite literally lost her head later. For now though, she was more concerned with her. "Mhm...yes, I think we have judged the nature of these people well enough. More importantly though." She gave Valarie a concerned frown. "Are you alright?" She asked, obviously indicating she was asking about more than just her physical wounds.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Silver Carrot
Raw
Avatar of Silver Carrot

Silver Carrot Old Faithful

Member Online

Eilidh Chiron


"All women are interested in men to some degree. I would like a lover in the future though I know not when or who, and am in no rush for those answers. It is a shame that you will not join us though I understand your reasons for not doing so, and I wish you luck in your admirable goal. We too are trying to rebuild our guild from but little compared to what we need and I daresay deserve."

The Centaur rose up and made ready to leave when the Dark Priest spoke again. Eilidh turned back to her, and bowed in response. She was about to give her own name when the Priest's last comment threw her. "...Oh, of course! It will mean travelling to the Guild building, however, but I can accompany you if you wish. My name is Eilidh Chiron."

@PaulHaynek
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by PaulHaynek
Raw
GM
Avatar of PaulHaynek

PaulHaynek The Roleplayer Nobody Likes

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

A Tempest Looms
~@Rune_Alchemist~

"Are you alright?"
Arletta Dupain


"Uhh, yeah. Sure." Valerie answered with a tired and guilty face. A clear lie that she herself barely believed.

The two of you cleaned up and made your way back to the shrine-town. Notably on foot since Valerie just had an axe to her wing which was hastily patched up and in no condition to take off any time soon. "Hey, thanks for the help today." The Valkyrie said during the trip. "I'm not sure if I could've handled all those Brigands myself. They may not be organized but they can sure fight."

"A-And what was up with you back there?" Valerie asked with a forced smile on her face. "That was... quite something back there. I really didn't expect it." She clearly attempted to lighten the mood but it was futile. Not even she could remove her mind from the carnage earlier.

Regardless of your responses, if you responded at all, you return to the Shrine of Eros at dusk. Then, a winged female landed in front of you. She had dark skin and the plume of her wings was similar to the color of the sun. Her long, tied hair was auburn and what little she wore was either golden or a light purple. The fragrance her race emitted quickly filled the immediate air. From the way she landed though, the winged musician appeared to be in a foul mood. "Valerie! You struck out again, didn't you?!" She began, what appeared, a harsh scolding. "Didn't I tell you to take me with you so there would be no casualties? You know my music can soothe the hearts of people."

The Valkyrie hesitated for a moment before replying with steeled confidence. "Most people." Valerie retorted. "There are some who aren't affected, too consumed in their emotions or just plain broken. You've seen it for yourself. I kept you safe!"

"That is a rare occurrence. And even then, I'm not as frail as to fall down with just one swing or one arrow." The creature you know as a Gandharva responded back. "And who is this? Who did you drag to your little escapade?" She shifted the topic to you.

"She's an ally. An invaluable one if I may say so." The Valkyrie answered.

"Really now?" The winged musician turned to you. "Tell me, warrior. What happened with you and Valerie's little excursion? Did she kill anyone?"



~@Silver Carrot (ELD)~

"...Oh, of course! It will mean travelling to the Guild building, however, but I can accompany you if you wish. My name is Eilidh Chiron."
Eilidh Chiron


"Oh, no, no! I meant that you should simply talk about me when you get back to your guild." Riñas corrected your assumptions. "You know, tell them that I am a humble helper of Boreal Port. A single, humble helper of Boreal Port." The Dark Priest giggled.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Miss Chiron. I fare you well in your future endeavors and I hope you do the same for me." Riñas said her goodbyes. "Oh and please don't get into too much trouble. But if you do, don't be afraid to come back here for heals!" And with that, you were on your way back to the guild building.

-----

You arrive at the headquarters by nightfall. You see not the old, decaying structure but a new, refurbished building made good as new though its overall aesthetic was changed into something Dwarvish. The walls and foundations were dominated by stoneworks instead of wood. It was likely that the staircase inside that led to the second floor was also of stone, its wooden predecessor replaced. The insides were lit with bright torches and the windows only had curtains to close it, no glass.

You see small groups of Dwarves just outside, resting and drinking after a hard day of work repairing the guild building. "Oh, Eilidh! Welcome back!" Bart the guild master emerged from the front entrance and approached you. "As you can see, the guild building's good as new! No more sleeping in tents and no more worrying about where we should put our supplies! Isn't it great?" Bart laughed as he patted you on the back.



~@Silver Carrot (REB)~

You were not invited to the guild and yet here you are due to reasons of your own. You see the guild building in all its splendor. It was of hard stone and some metalwork here and there. It is as if the Dwarves built it and maybe they did considering there were some of them scattered about in front of the structure, resting and drinking. They do not appear to have noticed you yet. Or maybe they have and simply did not care.

You also spot a Centaur talking to an orange-haired man. The latter was laughing aloud and like the Dwarves, they do not appear to have noticed you yet.

Hidden 2 mos ago Post by The Irish Tree
Raw
Avatar of The Irish Tree

The Irish Tree Hot-Blooded Loser

Member Seen 4 hrs ago


@PaulHaynek, @13org (BST)
Chills ran up Magnus' spine once Bast smiled. That...that didn't seem friendly in the slightest. Regardless, he tried to remain composed a smidge while listening to him. Maybe he just...had a really backstabby-as-fuck smile? A boy's foolish quest for revenge...seemed that Bast had seen something troubling. Was he...upset? It was extremely hard for Magnus to guess, given Bast's usual level of composure, but he felt like labeling it as "foolish" made sense to him in that line of thinking. Bast just seemed so...untouchable. As if he was on some kind of other level, either socially or physically.

Setting his thoughts of Bast probably being higher than him socially (mostly since he wore a fancy shirt) Magnus listened to Bart's words. "The dining room is really nice...I appreciate the high ceiling." He said, standing on his tip-toes and still not goring the fuck out of the ceiling. "As for a name...um...I'm not really good with coming up with names in the common tongue here. S-Sorry...I doubt anybody would want to visit a place called Étalingue Esquif without knowing what it means." he said, letting out a small, nervous chuckle. Even reading the native language here was a challenge sometimes, but he'd adapted as best he could manage for the time. Maybe sometime he could ask one of the guild-mates for help with some words, but right now, he would just figure Bast or Bart would come up with something good.



The Dragon's Dressmaker

@Eviledd1984
Hurriedly looking up as Maria agreed to help, she could see Nephele's eyes visibly sparkling. "You will!? Wait right here!" she said before dashing off to her pile of loot, hurriedly burrowing into it in a way similar to a mole, before bursting out of a pile of coins while holding what seemed to be a...catalog. Judging by the fraying and tearing of the pages, it seemed to be very well used. Flipping through it until she found a dog eared page, Nephele held it out to Maria and pointed to an outfit that seemed...not too grand for such a demand. A black sleeveless set over a white collared shirt with a hint of frilling down the neckline to the heart, and a red tie perched around said collar. Was... this it?

Given her expression and incessant taping of the page with one of her claws. "So elegantly plain...I know that it may be not much to most, but the idea of it entrances me. The dress maker lived here some time ago in the village just to the South, within the fog. Please, see that he is willing to make one for me. I've even taken the necessary measurements and written them on the page. Here, this should be enough for it." she said, before plopping a bag of coins into Maria's hands. "Just South of this cave, in a building with a sign out front of a spool and thread." she added, before taking a deep breath, a massive amount of fog suddenly billowing into the cave, and suddenly vanishing, leaving a straight path right to Maria's destination. "If they don't have my size, that's fine. I could stand to lose a few pounds anyways."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Eviledd1984
Raw
Avatar of Eviledd1984

Eviledd1984 Dio Don't Kick With Your Bad Leg!!

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

@The Irish Tree

Maria Falena

Maria was surprised by the woman burrowing into the treasure and coming back with a large looking book, Peering over at the large book in front of her looking at the page that she was directed to purchase. "Sounds easy enough, I shall bring to you...post haste" She said smiling at Nephele. Taking the bag and tying it to a secure place on her body, She had the plan of flying to the dressmaker getting the dress and returning back to her client. A simple plan which she hoped would not go astray, "I shall be back...to give you the dress you desire" She said flapping her large wings.

Hovering a bit in the air thinking that it would be faster for her to fly there and back. "Goodbye miss..and see you soon" She said now flying towards the direction of the dressmaker.
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by Rune_Alchemist
Raw
Avatar of Rune_Alchemist

Rune_Alchemist Cainhurst Vileblood

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

~Arletta Dupain~


@PaulHaynek




"Aha...y-you're welcome. All in a days work for me, really." Arletta replied with an obviously evasive smile as Valarie asked about 'what happened'. What happened? Well, she quite literally lost her head. While most natural born Dullahan tended to be more on the meek side with their head off...weeeel, she reverted back to her old human personality just a bit. Hot-headed, eager for fights, and definitely more than a little on the erm, promiscuous side. If Valarie hadn't put her head back on, she was pretty sure she'd be hitting on the Valkyrie now. "And never mind what happened..." Arletta got close to Valarie, giving her a dangerous grin and a low chuckle. "You tell anyone what you saw here and I'm not going to be the only one losing their head."

With that, Arletta walked back to Eros, taking the lead in case they ran into anything else. If Valarie needed her help, she'd give it, but for the most part she'd make the trip back in silence. Obviously, something was definitely wrong here with Valarie. Or at least, she was definitely not okay after what happened. She really shouldn't pry...but she was concerned. Even if they had only know each other for awhile, Valarie seemed like a good person.

She was intending to take a bit of time and talk with Valarie more thoroughly once they returned, perhaps over a nice drink but before they were even a few steps in the city they were interrupted.

"A Gandharva?..." She was definitely not in a good mood, judging from her tone. She seemed to know Valarie, too. For the first moments, Arletta kept quiet, listening to the exchange between the Valkyrie and Harpy. Apparently, she had just been used for something Valarie wasn't supposed to do.

Ah, jeez.

Arletta's expression changed to an obviously concerned frown as they continued. Valarie reminded her of herself when she was younger, and still human. Eager for combat, and thinking force was the only way you could solve problems...that was a dangerous road to travel, if one wasn't careful. She knew that all to well.

"Ahem," Arletta's expression turned to a friendly smile as she was addressed. "I am Arletta Dupain, A Dullahan Valarie asked to help with some bandits. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She bowed her head slightly as she introduced herself. Now she had a problem. Obviously, killing people was bad. Yet, sometimes things get out of hand and good people do stupid things. Sometimes, there was nothing you could do to find a peaceful situation. That was just life. The problem was, she could either tell this Gandharva about what happened, or not. It would be folly to lie completely, but it wouldn't be good to leave this out either.

That said, she did think of Valarie as a friend. She could take the blame herself, which she wouldn't mind. Her hands were bloody enough as it was, a little more wouldn't hurt...but that might tarnish the reputation of the guild and give the Order and excuse to come knocking. Come to think of it, if this was so close to order territory and they got word of this...it would be for Valarie's own good to tell this woman, wouldn't it?

"...yes." After a few brief seconds of consideration, Arletta replied. If she had taken any longer, it would have been suspicious even if she had said she hadn't. "Miss, I am unsure of what the full situation here is...but if you've been having problems with bandits, I know from experience some bandits don't always listen to reason or respond to kindness, even those from your kind." She touched the silver choker on her neck lightly as she spoke. "I am certain Valarie was acting with the best of intentions and while I know sometimes those can lead one astray and she should learn the consequences of her actions, they did attack us first without provocation. I realize I am an outsider in this, but perhaps I can be of help in this situation if you wouldn't mind allowing overlooking this incident. If worse comes to worst, I'll take the blame for whatever happens myself. I am partly responsible for it, after all."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Silver Carrot
Raw
Avatar of Silver Carrot

Silver Carrot Old Faithful

Member Online



"Oh," Eilidh replied sheepishly upon being corrected, shaking her head with a tiny, embarrassed grin. "In that case, I shall recommend your services, and stress that you are single, upon my return. Even if I am not hurt, if I am ever in the area again, I will say hello."

Bowing, Eilidh left the building, and the town, and began the pleasant journey back to the guild house, arriving in the late afternoon. She was surprised at how much the guildhouse had changed. It had gone from a ruin with makeshift wooden structures and tents, to a coomplete, grand dwarven-style building. Eilidh approached the dwarves, and bowed respectfully. "You've done a wonderful job. Thank you."

She turned to Bart when he approached her, and nodded, smiling. "I am in awe at how such a transformation could be accomplished so quickly. But this building may now start feeling like a viable home, as well as the base of this guild."

@PaulHaynek






A blonde haired maiden clothed in a dress befitting a Priestess was approaching the guild, eyes sparkling and mouth smiling. She moved with the grace of a lady yet there was nothing delicate in her confident gait. The smile faltered when she saw the dwarves drinking, being loud and generally living in an impure way. It did not matter. That was the nature of dwarves, and from the look of the brickwork, this had been done today. Hopefully they were just the builders and not the permanent residents. If so, she'd have her work cut out for her teaching them how to behave in the presence of a Lady of the Church. She could be seen from the glassless windows of the dining room as she approached the man and the Centaur. From her cool responses and his friendliness, she deduced that they were not linked romantically, and thus she wasn't seducing him. Just another reminder that the Order had been wrong and her journey to this place was justified.

The lady walked into Bart's field of vision, in clothes that were recognisably those of clergy of The Order. "Would you happen to the the guild leader?" she chimed disarmingly sweetly.

@PaulHaynek@The Irish Tree
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by The Irish Tree
Raw
Avatar of The Irish Tree

The Irish Tree Hot-Blooded Loser

Member Seen 4 hrs ago


@PaulHaynek,@Silver Carrot
It took Magnus little time to get used to the new interior and exterior, thankfully able to stand tall and proud with the higher ceiling...ahhh, horn room. The cornerstone of a happy Minotaur home. He'd forgotten how short everyone looked inside, given that he'd had to hunch until now. A broad smile was plastered on his face, a tinge of red dashing his cheeks before he left to go hunting, frankly embarrassed to be happy about something so small. Even the doors were easy to get out of; Although he still had to tip his head down, it was at least wide enough that he didn't need to scrunch up his shoulders to get through.

Stepping out from the thick woods, Magnus saw that Bart and Eilidh were there, the latter seeming to have arrived while he was out. Jogging back over, two boars already bleed dry over the course of a few hours tied together at the hooves and held in one hand, his cleaned axe in the other. Having worn his helmet in case of a head injury, or a stray branch smacking him in the eye, Magnus must have looked like quite the barbarian. Especially since he wasn't wearing a shirt. Noticing her approaching, Magnus couldn't help but feel that, much like Bast, there was something intrinsically different about her...it was as if the air itself around her was illuminated. Maybe it was just her hair in the moonlight, but she seemed to almost shine. Regardless, he just approached excitedly. "Hey Bart, I caught us something extra for dinner, two boars and a pheasant!" Magnus said, pulling a pheasant from a bag that had been slung over his back, already de-feathered. It seemed that Magnus really wanted to help in celebrating the new renovations.

Suddenly thinking about it, he realized that maybe some guild members would prefer vegetables instead, and said: "I-I can go get us some wild fruits if this isn't enough for everyone..." he said, not sure what Centaurs, Viera, and Mothpeople ate.


The Dragon's Dressmaker

@Eviledd1984

The flight wouldn't take too long for Marie, however she would notice that there was no fog in the town at all, the thickened walls of air stuck fast solely to the perimeter and outward. She would also notice that the people there were all human, and all looked at her in disbelief. It didn't seem to be a look of hatred, persay, but...rather utter disbelief. As if she were a walking contradiction coming through town.

Regardless, the townsfolk would just watch where she came from and not her as she flew over to the shop, standing as a somewhat older building amongst the others that had apparently been renovated, with a sign out front exactly as Nephele described. Stepping inside, a silver haired young man was at work patching up a soft pink dress, looking like it'd suit a young girl very well. "Martha, I keep telling you, I have a backlog, everybody's stuff gets fixed in tu- Oh. Uh...hello there. You uh...aren't from around here, are you?" he said, knowing right away that Maria wasn't native to the area. "...Ah well, its happened before. Grandpa told me stories that people can come and go through the fog sometimes, but...never saw one before. So, stranger, what can I do for you? Need something more...covering?" he asked, clearly sneaking a glance at her chest.

The shop's windows were surrounded with wooden mannequins dressed in outfits that one could presume he made, including the very same outfit that Nephele had shown her in that catalog. This job seemed to be nearly done...but...the question of why an outsider being here was such an odd thing was a question that could be asked. Then again, that didn't matter much in terms of getting paid.
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by Eviledd1984
Raw
Avatar of Eviledd1984

Eviledd1984 Dio Don't Kick With Your Bad Leg!!

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

@The Irish Tree

Maria Falena

Maria was not use to the hateful stares of the human,When she arrived at the entrance of the village landing on the ground. Her eyes staring at the ground while she made her towards the dress shop, Walking inside the shop her hands rubbing against her dress. "Hello...I am here... to purchase a dress" She said looking around wondering where the dress was.

"Ah well...no..I am fine...oh how much..is this one?" She said making her way towards the dress Nephele wanted her to buy. The dressmaker could see the insect's rather large chest jiggling and bouncing as she walked, Her eyes looking over at a cute long white dress that she might come back for. She had always gotten stares mostly because she is a Lepidoptera, Or because of her curvy body. She hates how others stared at her it made her feel less of a person, Or as a object which angered her even more.
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by 13org
Raw
Avatar of 13org

13org Fourth-degree burns

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Freyr


"Yes!" Freyr thought to himself after he saw that his little gamble was successful. But suddenly, without any explication, he was surrounded by watermelon catapults. He only had a moment to realize what was happening, that few seconds pause seemed to be minutes as the watermelon catapults looked at him. Many questions flooded his mind, but there was no time.

"Oh..." he said, closing his eyes, trying to brace up for the impact. He waited... and waited... But the pain never came... When he opened his eyes, all he could see was watermelons everywhere. His vision was painted with the colors of watermelons as the catapults overwhelmed him. After a few seconds, he felt a voice calling his name. It was Neil. Freyr looked around, still confused, only to realize he was outside the apothecary, laying down on the ground.

Everything was so... confusing... Was all that a dream? An hallucination caused by that 'Huwana'? Freyr stood up, leaning himself against the wall as he tried to get back to his senses. Neil was explaining what happened. Apparently, he had gotten out from the apothecary yelling and flailing his arms.

A somewhat familiar voice interrupted them, asking what happened. It was Darren. Neil immediately demanded to know what had he done with him. Freyr himself was quite mad with all that, and he also demanded an explanation.

"Darren, this is a potent hallucinogen. At least that is what I've experienced." Freyr said, as he looked to the alchemist with a very serious expression.

"I have a question for you... What would have happened with you if I reacted differently to your incense? I am an experienced hunter... I could have harmed, or even killed, not only you, but everyone I saw in front of me. I don't know exactly how are this... 'huwana' effects on humans, but I must ask you to never give that to any demi-human." Freyr said, still looking at Darren.

"I hope you got my point, Darren. This 'Huwana' can be dangerous. You were very lucky that I reacted this way to your incense. Tell me... what is this 'Huwana' made of? And be honest." He said, waiting for Darren's answer.

@PaulHaynek



Bast Ragoczy


Bast smiled after he heard Bartholomew saying that it would be a good way to commemorate the new guild. When it was the last time since he drank something. Bartholomew was an... interesting person. Bast himself still wondered if Bartholomew found him by coincidence or he knew who he was..

"Alright then! Bring the drinks, Bast!" Bartholomew said sitting in the long table.

"Well! I have some... special stuff stored. I hope you guys know how to appreciate a good wine!" Bast said, laughing as he stood up and went to the cellar. Upon arriving there, he saw many bottles of wine and other good beverages, but he did not get any one of those. Instead, he went to the corner and pulled a very special card from under his clothes. It was different from the normal playing cards. It was a tarot card, 'The Magician'. With a mere flick of his wrist, the card flew from his hand, hitting the brick wall in front of him and opening a portal.

Even though Bast didn't want others to know about those powers and the fact that he could use them only once per day, he was alone at the cellar, and it was a good occasion... He wanted to drink something a bit more... refined. And he had exactly the perfect thing stored at his place.

After a good amount of time, Bast appeared at the dining room again, carrying a big bottle of wine on his hands. The bottle was so old that its label was crumbling on his hands as he touched it. But when he got there, both Bartholomew and Magnus where nowhere to be found. As soon as he got out of the guild, he saw Bartholomew talking with a centauress, which he wasn't introduced to, and Magnus, who apparently was back from the woods. He had a pheasant on his hand.

"I thought that i would have to drink this by myself for a second!" Bast said, laughing as he walked towards the bunch.

"Oh, where are my manners! I'm sure we weren't properly introduced yet!" Bast said, looking towards the centauress.

"My name is Bast. Bast Ragoczy. Its a pleasure to meet such an enchanting lady!" He said, gently bowing down in a flourished greeting.

"I'm sorry, I took a while to decide myself... There were so many good options... I'm sure you won't find this one anywhere... This is from my... special... reserve." Bast said, showing the bottle of wine to Bartholomew and Magnus.

"Don't worry about it, Magnus. I'm sure this pheasant is enough for us. At least for the people here right now. Now... Should we open the wine?" Bast asked, smiling.

"Oh and miss...?" He said, looking towards the centauress, asking her name.
"Would you like to accompany us for a drink? Such a special and refined wine would be best appreciated in the company of such a strong and beautiful woman such as yourself, don't you agree?" He asked as he walked inside again.

@PaulHaynek @The Irish Tree @Silver Carrot

Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by PaulHaynek
Raw
GM
Avatar of PaulHaynek

PaulHaynek The Roleplayer Nobody Likes

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

A Tempest Looms
~@Rune_Alchemist~

"I am certain Valarie was acting with the best of intentions and while I know sometimes those can lead one astray and she should learn the consequences of her actions, they did attack us first without provocation. I realize I am an outsider in this, but perhaps I can be of help in this situation if you wouldn't mind allowing overlooking this incident. If worse comes to worst, I'll take the blame for whatever happens myself. I am partly responsible for it, after all."
Arletta Dupain


The Gandharva paused, an unimpressed look on her face. "I'm Gina by the way." She first introduced herself before addressing you.

"And first of all, of course they will attack you first without provocation. They may be refugees from Varjo but they're still Varjans. The only life they know is violence and bloody conflict. Oh and they're refugees, Miss Dupain. They escaped from Varjo and now have nowhere to stay." Gina replied with Valerie staying quiet since she, too, knew that as truth. "Our policy to these refugees should always be with welcoming arms and kind words. As it should be with servants of Eros."

"While I appreciate your honesty, Miss Dupain, the fact of the matter is that you and Valerie still killed them. It matters not if they attacked first or if you take responsibility for it. Some of them died and both of you get to live. How do you think they'll react to that?" Gina added before moving back to Valerie. "And you. You will be in the temple after you've cleaned up. Alright?" With the implied order given, Gina flew up to the sky.

Valerie then let out a tired laugh. "Oh man, I really thought that would've been worse." She said to you. "Hey, thanks for sticking out for me. I won't forget it. Oh and... the reward." The Valkyrie pulled out a small pouch and tossed it to you. "Should be a hundred in there. Now then, I gotta go." Those were Valerie's last words to you before she also departed.

Your request was done for today. You were free to return to the guild or explore more of this shrine town.



Herbal Medicine
~@13org (FYR)~

"I hope you got my point, Darren. This 'Huwana' can be dangerous. You were very lucky that I reacted this way to your incense. Tell me... what is this 'Huwana' made of? And be honest."
Freyr


Darren was also confused and took a while for him to formulate an answer. "It's-it's just herbs I gathered from the forests near here. You know, Lozagon Forest and Valoras Woods and a couple from Tulisan Forest." He then sighed. "Look, I'm sorry for any misunderstanding. Here..." He then gave Neil a small pouch. "To make up for the trouble I seem to have caused you."

"But hey, look on the bright side! At least you told me indirectly that I need to work on this medicine more. To make it more suitable to monsters." Without another word, Darren went back inside his apothecary and leaving you and Neil alone.

"Ah jeez, it's those kind of drugs. Never thought I'd see them here." Neil remarked before looking at you. "Well, I suppose that's that. Do you wanna head back and get some rest or do you like, wanna get something to eat or drink to wash the drug away?"



~@The Irish Tree, @13org (BST), @Silver Carrot (ELD & REB)~

"You've done a wonderful job. Thank you."
Eilidh Chiron


The Dwarves raised their mugs to you with a cheer in response to your gratitude.

"Would you happen to the the guild leader?"
Rebecca St. Croix


"Oh, yes I am." Bart responded. Looking at you more intently, he then raised an eyebrow. "Umm, I don't know who you are exactly, Miss. Are you here to post a request for the guild? If you are, you can just give it to me and we'll probably handle it the next day." He said, unaware of your true intentions with the guild.

"Hey Bart, I caught us something extra for dinner, two boars and a pheasant!"
Magnus Eissenhoeff


"Nice one, Magnus!" Bart gave a compliment before continuing. "Put those in the kitchen and let's hope someone here knows how to cook them."

"I thought that i would have to drink this by myself for a second!"
Bast Ragoczy


"Heh, sorry Bast. I thought you'd be gone for longer."

"Well, well. Looks like almost everybody's here. Let's head back inside for dinner, why don't we?" Bart suggested before seeing a certain girl approaching the guild. "Oh, looks like we have someone coming. You guys go on ahead and I'll meet with the newcomer."

The group was together. It was up to them how to spend the night with food from Magnus and drinks from Bast.



~@1Charak2~

After a bit of traveling, you finally arrive at the guild. You were told that it was old and a bit decrepit the last time you met Bart but what you see was a fully-functional building of stone and iron. Either Bart was lying or the guild have managed to get the building back into order. The latter meaning that you were likely late to the party. Regardless of what you thought, you happen upon a group of people in front of the building.

Besides the male, non-monster Dwarves drinking about, you see a group of diverse composition talking to each other. There was a huge man with white hair and dark skin, there was a Centaur wearing a red dress, a woman with saintly-looking clothes and a gentleman with the clothes of nobility. Of course, the only person you recognized there was the man with the orange hair and the guild's founder, Bartholomew Barker.

He was also the first one to notice you and broke off from the group. "Oh hey there! I know you, you're that Baphomet girl I met. What was your name again... Umm... Fai... Fail... Ah yes! You're Fallure! Luci Fallure!" He finally recognized you. "Welcome to the guild! You're a little late but hey, at least you didn't get to see the sorry state of our building before today/" Looking over to the guild, he continued. "You must be tired from your trip so let's head inside and maybe grab a bite to eat. You may also want to introduce yourself to the rest of the guild."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Silver Carrot
Raw
Avatar of Silver Carrot

Silver Carrot Old Faithful

Member Online



Eilidh blushed and bowed at the compliment from this rather charming gentleman, and was about to answer, when she recognised the name. This was the man that the Dark Priestess had warned her was rude? Rarely was Eilidh ever called enchanting. It brought to mind the rest of the Dark Pristess's conversation, about men, and Eilidh quickly tried to dispel those thoughts, or she'd make a fool of herself instead of being dignified and courteous in response. She suddenly realised she was being addressed again, and was flustered for a brief second before getting herself cool and under control again.

"My name is Eilidh Chiron, and I would happily join you all for a drink," she replied, hoping he wouldn't compliment her like this all night. She wasn't sure she could take it.

@PaulHaynek@13org






"I'm afraid I do not know the procedure for applying to the guild. Is there something you need in writing?"

As she waited for her answer, Rebecca looked over at the new arrivals; Another human man, and a Minotaur, the latter wasn't wearing a shirt. The moment Bart excused himself to deal with yet another new arrival, this one expected, Rebecca marched over to the Minotaur with an expression of flushed, indignant disapproval on her usually beautiful face.

"Monster or no, surely you should be properly garbed in public!" She called out to Magnus, approaching him rapidly, looking like she might just force a shirt on him herself.

@PaulHaynek@The Irish Tree
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by 1Charak2
Raw
Avatar of 1Charak2

1Charak2 The Laughing God

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Luci Fallure


The Journey to the guild house for Luci hadn't been the simplest one, herlack of endurance coupled with the pack on her back simply made the entire thing the equivalent to a journey down hell's road which while normally a pleasant experience to essentially be going home. Said road was extremely long and no Baphomet ever had the endurance to actually make it from one end to the other. Even the general of the armies couldn't do it. So when she did arrive at the guild Luci looked as if she was about to die, either from heatstroke or from lack of naps. She was panting like an unfit child and she could only mumble in response to Bartholomew's words towards her as she glanced around looking at all the spectacles before her.

A Minotaur, Male even. Interesting one there. Of course her mother was an echidna so what was she to say about the circumstances of unnatural birth. Even so, for such a man to appear in a species so heavily effected by the great spell. It was peculiar to say the least and as she was staring at the well toned, manly big brother figure of the Minotaur another woman stomped over and ruined her piece of eye candy, thankfully before she gave in to the baphomet's inborn compulsions but the way the woman was acting seem rather mean and considering a baphomet's 'regular' attire. Luci felt compelled to step in.

@Silver Carrot@The Irish Tree
"Hey now, don't be so mean, he probably doesn't wear a shirt because either A, he doesn't need to because he is at the base level a fighting species, so the lack of the shirt trains his" she turned to glance up at the towering minotaur before continuing. "His resistance to the cold and his stamina that or he simple doesn't have one big enough." Luci said as she looked up at priestess looking figure. "That being said..." Luci said as she mulled over her words a little like a teasing child. "Me names Luci. Luci Fallure." She said with pride. A small part of her scared that her nickname had already preceded her here. It usually always did...
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Rune_Alchemist
Raw
Avatar of Rune_Alchemist

Rune_Alchemist Cainhurst Vileblood

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

~Arletta Dupain~


@PaulHaynek




Arletta simply frowned, considering the Gandharva's words words if she spoke. Her words had merit, she supposed...but, personally? She couldn't agree with them. They gave her the impression less of refugees, and more of bandits. Certainly, their culture may have something to do with it and she would never bash some other place for their beliefs or customs...but she couldn't agree. She just couldn't. Under no circumstance, should someone ever attack someone unprovoked.

Hah, she wished she had the audacity to tell Gina that. If she was still human she'd have told her that in not a quite so friendly manner. Probably insult her intelligence and common sense, too. Also hit on her repeatedly but that was neither here nor there. She was glad that Valarie put her head back on before arriving or things might have gotten a little...difficult.

"Not everyone can be swayed with kind words and open arms..." She shook her head as Gina left. It was simply the sad reality of people in general. It was a nice sentiment, and one she'd have loved nothing more than to agree with, but personal experience simply told her otherwise. Sometimes people could only be convinced to change their ways with force or tragedy.

Still, she couldn't deny Gina's words. If she could have subdued them without killing, that would have been a much better outcome...but there was very little to be done about that. What was done was done - you could only strive to do better.

"Oh," Arletta caught the pouch easily. "Mhm, I am glad I was able to help." For now though, she was tired. She had been traveling much of the day, and with the slight...loss of her head she was rather tired. With the sun going down, traveling at night would be a bit unwelcome. Besides...she'd be lying if she said she wasn't a bit concerned about both those...refugees and Valarie. She glanced down to her blade before shaking her head and pocketing the pouch.

She'd find some place to stay for the night and leave tomorrow. Maybe check up on Valarie before leaving.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by PaulHaynek
Raw
GM
Avatar of PaulHaynek

PaulHaynek The Roleplayer Nobody Likes

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

~@Silver Carrot (ELD & REB), @1Charak2, @13org (BST), @The Irish Tree~

"I'm afraid I do not know the procedure for applying to the guild. Is there something you need in writing?"
Rebecca St. Croix


"Oh! You're looking to join the guild? Welcome then!" Bart then laughed. "And no, you don't need to fill out any forms or whatnot. You just tell me you want to join and you're all good to go. Which you just did. So again, welcome! I'll have you introduced later, okay? You just follow for now."

When Luci, Rebecca and Magnus began to argue, Bart was quick to interject. "Hey, hey. None of that stuff, now. Tonight is a night to celebrate! The building's up and running and it's our chance to celebrate and check it out!" He said to everybody present. "Now come on everybody! We've got food and drinks and they're not going to eat and drink themselves!"

-----

Bart led the group inside the newly-repaired guild building and into the kitchen. Earlier, there were only three people sitting on the long, stone table but now the numbers have increased. Doubled even. Bart had asked the still-present Dwarves to cook the game Magnus had brought which they did on the condition that they had some of it. Fortunately, there were still plenty for everybody. The Dwarves, however, insisted that they eat somewhere else since they felt they would be intruding if they ate on the guild's table.

The food was laid out the stone table as if there was a feast. It probably was. "Everyone!" Bart called everybody's attention. "First, to those who were with me in the previous days: I'd like to thank you for working hard and getting us to where we are now. We are still young and have a lot of way to go but I hope you will all be with us until the end." He then continued. "And to those who are just joining us today: I welcome you to our guild. In this guild, we accomplish requests given to us and claim the rewards. Within reason, of course. We are all glad to have you and we hope you will stay with us until the end."

"Now then..." Bart sat back to his chair. "To those newly-arrived, do you mind introducing yourselves to everyone? And to those who were out on a quest today, do you mind sharing to us what happened?" He requested to everyone. "Oh wait, Magnus was only here today, isn't he? Well Magnus, how did you find the Dwarves? Did you talk to any of them?"



~@Rune_Alchemist~

Night had fallen upon the shrine-town but the darkness only made the place shine even brighter. Colorful lights adorned the buildings and the shops. Some of the decorations even glowed with pink lights. There were even some plants that glowed but the presence of these would probably not fare well if seen by more holier people. As a result, the town became livelier than during the day.

However, the activities of the day differed from the night. While there were still shops selling products, you notice that there were a LOT of couples being... intimate with each other. In public. While such sights were likely sickening and awkward in normal places, they were a common sight in this shrine-town dedicated to love and romance. In fact, it was you who stood out being a single woman with no one to spend the night with.

As you search for a place to stay the night, you happen upon a group of four women who were leading a wagon with a blanket over the cargo. "Hello there, traveller. I see you're not someone from here." The leader of the group greeted you. "I can tell since you stick out like a sore thumb. Just like we do!" She then let out a hearty laugh. "We're actually travellers ourselves and we're just about to leave before we see any more of... this."

"What about you, lady? You gettin' out of this mess too?" She asked. "Or are you looking for your boyfriend to join in on the fun? Or maybe you're just looking for souvenirs? There's some shops over there selling on a discount."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by The Irish Tree
Raw
Avatar of The Irish Tree

The Irish Tree Hot-Blooded Loser

Member Seen 4 hrs ago


@PaulHaynek,@Silver Carrot,@1Charak2

"I-I...er..." Magnus started, flinching a bit as the new blonde woman started approaching him rapidly. Was...was wearing a shirt that important? In all his life, Magnus had never once seen his father wear a shirt...or his mother for that matter. Did a strip of cloth for modesty's sack not count? He thought his waist cloth would be enough, genuinely about to grovel for forgiveness from the saintly looking woman before another new arrival chimed in.

"Erm...i-its the latter...horns...make shirts not last long." Magnus said quietly, gently touching the top of his scalp self-consciously, the two bright red sharp horns still protruding skywards. He'd need a massive neckline in a shirt just to fit them through without tearing it apart. Most humans weren't anywhere near Magnus' size, so finding a shirt that he could just purchase was next to impossible, and it didn't especially bother him all that much. He'd seen his sisters topless all the time...but then again the would-be adventurers always seemed to look away when they saw them. Huh. Now it started to kind of make sense. Connecting the dots, Magnus clapped his fist into his open hand, thinking he understood: Women were embarrassed when men were showing their chests! That must explain all the stares and giggles ladies were giving while he was in town. Suddenly getting very red in the face, Magnus removed his helmet, bovine ears flicking up and down. "I-I'm sorry if I'm...indecent. I-I'll try and find a shirt, I promise." the towering Minotaur said in a quiet voice just before Bart broke it up. Food time was...a good distraction.




Magnus was digging into a hearty leg of boar, before his ears perked up, hearing Bart's question on him talking with the dwarves. Well, dwarf in his case. "I-I talked to one about some personal matters...I'm glad Freyr wasn't here, since he...seemed to not like his species much." Magnus said, self consciously looking at Rebecca, hoping she wasn't still upset about him being topless. His helmet lied beside him, glistening a bit from the lights within the building. Adjusting his sitting posture a smidge, Magnus smiled happily, feeling like...this place was a lot more home-y now.

Remembering that he hadn't gotten a chance to thank the small girl that had joined for earlier, Magnus looked in her direction, saying "Um...thank you for earlier...I-I'm not so good with words when someone's mad at me." as he bowed his head. Realizing he hadn't introduced himself, despite her having said her name. "I'm Magnus...nice to meet you Miss Fallure." he said, a small smile on his face, figuring that since he'd heard of many a Monstrous woman looking more like a Monstrous little girl, he'd do bees to address her with respect, more than treat her like a child. After all...not many children could walk all the way here and get in with Bart's approval.



The Dragon's Dressmaker

@Eviledd1984
"A-Ah, that one's erm...230 pieces." the tailor said, averting his gaze the minute that Maria looked at him. If Maria inspected the coins that she'd been given, she'd see that they seemed to be of a far different mint than the ones she'd have normally encountered int he world...this currency was old. But, given that this place seemed isolated, it was likely the currency of choice here. Regardless, Nephele had given her more than enough, though not quite enough to afford both Nephele's dress and the one Maria fancied. She could likely come back with the reward though, since it was unlikely that Nephele would pay her little, given the pile of gold she slept in.

"If I may though...white certainly seems more your color." the man chimed in, noticing that she'd eyed the long and white gown. "That one is 190 pieces, buuut...I could arrange a discount of 100% off if you answer a question for me." he said, leaning over the counter a bit, a bit more serious than he had been a moment ago. "How did you get through the fog here? Nobody's passed through in...seventy years I think now? And you just show up for a dress...I'm more interested in words now than your coin." The young man perched his chin up on his right fist, clearly intending to listen if she offered to tell him about...well, how she got through a thick veil of fog that apparently had kept people out for over half a century. "...Ever since the Cave Dragon cursed this town forever, my father, his father, and his father's father have been stuck here. So...if there's a way out, I wanna know."

...Only one Dragon around here that Maria was aware of.
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by Eviledd1984
Raw
Avatar of Eviledd1984

Eviledd1984 Dio Don't Kick With Your Bad Leg!!

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

@The Irish Tree

Maria Falena

The mothwoman had her purse of gold in her hand when the man spoke, Listening to what he had to say she thought it would only be natural for her to answer him. "Well...the nice lady in the cave...she is my employer so she told me to buy a dress, And she removed the fog to the road that leads here" She said looking over at the male with a curious look. "I think..that should be enough" She said handing him the gold for the dress she was guying for her employer. "She's a dragon? and she cursed the town" This was something she did not know and that fact made her feel very uneasy.

"I...could speak with her after i deliver the dress, Perhaps she...will help you out if i give her...what she needs.." She said softly looking over at the gown with longing. She was willing to help this gentlemen and his village but she was not going to kill her employer if he ask of her.

↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet