Hidden 1 yr ago
Zeroth Post
Raw
Zeroth

In the heart of DC there is a new agency being established. Not much is known about it by most of the world. Even those in the government know much about it. This organization was established to help supernaturals blend in with humans. It also regulates those that normal officials can not.
Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 23 min ago

@Storybookandco @Eviledd1984 @SpawnMeme @Gentlemanvaultboy @Malygris @Typhon @Bluetommy
The director of the BoSa got a phone call at nine am Monday morning. The call was the principal of one of the city's elite schools. According to the principal their lock down procedures hadn't worked. A demon had somehow gotten through the schools wards and taken several students hostage.

"Get as many of the students off the grounds as you can." The director advised. As he started to pull up a list of agents that might be able to help with the situation.

"I have teachers already leading students out of the school. We will get them off the school grounds as soon as we make sure that the school is empty." The principle assured him. "We need to keep this as quiet as possible. We don't want to upset parents anymore than we have to. So make sure your team is discreet."

The director hung up without making the promise. He would not allow anyone how to run his team. He sent out summons to the individuals he had selected. The Bureau of Supernatural Affairs wasn't large yet. But he had a good number a agents that could handle different situations. He thought this situation would require more than one agent. So he sent out a summons to those he thought could handle this delicate situation.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Eviledd1984
Raw
Avatar of Eviledd1984

Eviledd1984 The Memer With No Name.

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

@KatherinWinter

Henry "Hank" Dauterive / Michelle "Micheal" Jones

The last thing Michelle also known as Micheal remembered was celebrating his last mission with some Norwegian twins and a bottle of chocolate syrup. Now he was in a tightly compacted and dark place that he could not recognize, "Helga? Bonnie?" He called out at first to the respond of silence. "This ain't funny..you know i hate it when you blindfold me, It freaks me out" He responded trying to push himself out but felt something solid against the wall. Pushing on it a few more times before slamming the door open and falling face first onto the ground, "Ow..where the hell am i?" He asked himself standing up and looking around. It looked to him that he was in a high school of some sort, "I think i took too much of Helga's kooky spooky kool aid" He said mimic a badly impressed Norwegian accent. From the corner of his eye he could see his trusty chainsaw, shotgun and the phone that was given to him by the agency, "Hi asshole when you wanna send me on a mission call me first" He said out loud as if speaking to the director. Picking up his things and thanking god he wearing all of his clothes, He did not want to go though the mishap of fighting a Kandarian demon in his underwear again.

As he got his things he made himself ready for anything, Walking the silence hallways keeping his shotgun at the ready just in case. Once in a while admiring himself in the reflection of the school photos or the trophy display. He had a crazy drug/alcohol filled night last night and he was gonna have a hell of a night now.

------------------------------

Meanwhile Henry Dauterive was on the school grounds having arrived at a rather smelly location, He was still getting the rancid bananas and gym shorts off of his body. Keeping his own weapon at the ready as he walked the school grounds, He had gotten the call and accepted his mission ready to face anyone that would get in his way. He was always on the alert at first checking the library in case their was any students that needed to be evacuated, Slowly making his way aisle by aisle quietly stepping over the fallen books and what looked like blood puddles.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Gentlemanvaultboy
Raw
Avatar of Gentlemanvaultboy

Gentlemanvaultboy

Member Seen 1 hr ago

@KatherinWinter

Less than thirty minutes later the roar of a motorcycle engine heralded the arrival of Agent Curwen. He parked just outside the school gates, whipped off his helmet, and surveyed the scene. Rows of students huddled together in a sort of organized chaos, a roar of hushed conversation drifting over to him. A few turned to look as he stepped off his bike and knelt to examine the invisible line where the sidewalk ended and the school began. If the wards had been shattered than he would be able to catch a tell-tale sighs of a busted spell, but he feared that would not be the case.

Demons weren't just something that hung around in his experience. They were something that had to be called up, and there were incredible risks involved in doing so. If an inexperienced practitioner, a stupid teenager that had stumbled on some knowledge man wasn't meant to know for example, had summoned this one it could have done any number of things to weasel around their defenses and taken their body for its own. That was his real fear: that it had managed to smuggle its way past the wards hidden inside a human body and had leaped once it was inside.

After satisfying his curiosity at the threshold and stood up and strode onto the grounds, calling out, "I need to speak to whosoever's in charge here," in the booming, authoritative tone he took with his own students.

(Can Curwen tell anything about the situation by examining the wards? Were they punched through or evaded, and if they were punched through was there any demonic essence left on the jagged edges he could examine?)
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Sewer Rat
Raw
Avatar of Sewer Rat

Sewer Rat

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

At the gate of the academy a shimmer of purple mist had been led toward the front, the mist shaping into a humanoid shape. The Mist had now began to grow around the shape, finally disappearing in a flash, in the place of the shape, stood Archie.

"Don't I love a dramatic entering!" he said with his arms wide open, smiling that cold smile.

He stopped after 3 minutes of this, and began to look around, his eyes narrowed at the invisible ward. He scoffed, " Amateur demon summoning's." He had noticed other agents were their, "Hello!"

Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Bluetommy
Raw
Avatar of Bluetommy

Bluetommy Getting Back Into It

Member Seen 1 day ago

A crow's call echoed through the air as a circle of flame appeared upon the ground. It burned brightly for only a moment before vanishing, leaving a black ink pentagram in its wake.

Daniel walked out of the pentagram a moment after, wearing an unlabeled bulletproof vest on top of a white dress shirt. On top of that he wore a black suit jacket. Strapped to his back was a H&K UMP sub-machine gun; it seemed like he was armed for bear, as he was wont to do in situations such as this.

Someone had managed to summon a demon, an exceptionally dangerous task even for the most elder of witches; Satan's servants were not exceptionally kind to even his followers. He would at least be able to cripple the monster's magical abilities, though a demon's strength was not them alone.

Daniel smirked as he heard Archie's announcement of his dramatic entrance. He didn't say anything, but he knew to himself that he had blown the poor kid out of the water.

He tapped the bird on his shoulder, causing Russel to shake his head before flying over the school grounds.

"An abrupt start to the mission I must admit, but I suppose I might as well make myself useful and see what I can see."
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Storybookandco
Raw

Storybookandco

Member Seen 6 mos ago

Stepping out of a taxi, Jericho Song's unnaturally blue eyes took in the scene unfolding around him. He shook his head and sighed. He said to himself out loud.

"Dammit all...people can't seem to leave demons well enough alone can they?"

He looked and saw Daniel and Archie's entrances, and walked over to them. When he got to them, he said, rather amused.

"Brilliant entrances you two, but didn't the boss say this was supposed to be discreet?"
Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by Sewer Rat
Raw
Avatar of Sewer Rat

Sewer Rat

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Archie, with a sour face, had said, "Damn, you beat me in a edgy battle..." He took out his dagger and used the flat of the blade to detect anything out of out of the ordinary.(Not a grammar mistake) After so long, he had got his dagger, though with a catch, as long as he owns, either in his possession or knows it's not touched, he works for the Bureau. Another catch, he can only give the dagger to agents, and only the Director can lift him from that.

(Short...I know)
Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by SpawnMeme
Raw

SpawnMeme

Member Seen 6 days ago

█▀▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ░ ░ █▀▀█ █▀█ ▄█░
█░▀█ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ █▄▀█ ░▄▀ ░█░
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ░ ░ █▄▄█ █▄▄ ▄█▄

@Storybookandco
A slim, moderately sized figure would emerge from the other end of the taxi, mainly dressed up in a set of regular civilian clothing. A set of blue jeans fastened up by a leather belt, with long white socks, tennis shoes, an orange underarmor pullover and a black t-shirt with a logo of Sabaton on such. The slim figure's hood was currently up as it emerged, the strings that tightened up the hood tightened up a bit as a set of large tinted glasses covered otherwise black pupil-less eyes. A large backpack was situated on the back of the figure, what could be in the backpack could be guessed as he reached up and adjusted the straps, the jingling of various equipment, gear, and possibly weaponry would be made obvious to those around them, but all they knew it could just be one of the really weird students with tons of study material. A low sigh escaped the grey's mouth as it's eyes examined the area before him, making note of the sudden appearance of the two, with him raising his right hand up to rub his face gently, and shake it as he'd go to approach the invisible line that marked the wards that kept the school supposedly protected from the acts of supernatural entities upon such.

He'd be seen taking off his backpack and begin to dig through the front most pocket of it, before unfolding a general map of the school that he had downloaded online a few minutes to the call and text that had been given. It'd be noted that most... real life schools actually have websites, although terrible ones, that offer a general map of the whole campus of a school, although obviously a high grade one like this would be far from willing to offer the location of anything supposedly sensitive like the wards. Which he had made a crude guess of that surrounded the school like some sort of series circuit, although he'd go to fold the general map and shove it into the back left pocket of his jeans that held nothing. He'd look about for a moment as he'd go to step forward, holding his backpack by the straps as he'd blink for a moment, shaking his head as he approached the others.

He'd scratch the back of his head as he approached, a light tone of voice escaping his mouth as he'd actually speak in a rather clear set of English to the first person that he took interest of, and that would be Jericho, "So... I'm here like I was told to uh... mind telling me what I should start reading for...? One of my first cases here, should I just read for electrical anomalies which apparently might be linked to supernatural activity?"

((Is that fine about the map?... I'm not lying when I say my old high school used to have one that both staff and students would sometimes use, despite it being really small.))
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Bluetommy
Raw
Avatar of Bluetommy

Bluetommy Getting Back Into It

Member Seen 1 day ago

@Storybookandco@SpawnMeme Daniel turned to the peanut gallery in Jericho Song, who had commented on how this was supposed to be a discreet operation.

Daniel chuckled warmly but quickly returned to his natural grim facial expression.

"They're all discreet until you open the door. Witchcraft isn't exactly suited to discretion anyway," he commented, opening his jacket and producing a vial of orange liquid. "One free potion of intoxication to everybody once we're done here!" he said with a smirk as he held the booze above his head to demonstrate, before hiding it back in his jacket.

He hadn't brewed very much for this mission as he hadn't much time to do so; it was quite the sudden call, but he had stolen some holy water from the Church as soon as he got it. With a demon on the loose a vial would come in handy. Of course holy water dampened his own powers; witchcraft was the Devil's art, so it only made sense that it would be weakened by the devil's worst enemy.

He looked over at the arriving hooded agent. He didn't recognize the fellow, so he had to be a new recruit. He seemed to have a map of some sort, though he wasn't currently using it.

"I wouldn't have the slightest idea, but I do have a bird up there, so if you see anything be sure to let me know and I can take a closer look."
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 23 min ago

@Eviledd1984
As Micheal and Henry made there way through the school they would find the building. They would search three floors without finding a single soul. But it was important for them to make sure that the building was as possible. The teachers were supposed to have emptied the school but they could have missed a student. The two men had to make sure no one was missed. If someone got hurt they would be held responsible.

Once Micheal and Henry had cleared the school they would discover the stairs to the basement had been destroyed. This wasn't a major obstical but it did mean that getting the kids out wouldn't be easy. There were vents that lead to the basement but they were too small for anyone, even teens, to fit in. They would hear the whimpers of several kids. Now they had to decide how to proceed.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Eviledd1984
Raw
Avatar of Eviledd1984

Eviledd1984 The Memer With No Name.

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

@KatherinWinter

Henry "Hank" Dauterive / Michelle "Micheal" Jones

"Well your too fat to get the vent, And I cannot fit unless I cut off my legs and try to crawl though" Henry spoke trying to figure out the situation, "If ya keep on with the fat jokes I might have to cut off your legs regardless of the mission" Retorted The older man trying to think of something.

"Hi do you have a map of the place by any chance? Perhaps theirs a secret passage way or some sort of short cut to the basement" Micheal said now looking around the area near the basement. Henry meanwhile was just rolling his eyes looking to the vent wanting to hurry before anyone got hurt. Moving around the repairs wondering if he could jump it or be thrown over to the basement door.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Storybookandco
Raw

Storybookandco

Member Seen 6 mos ago

Jericho would smile coyly at Daniel and said to the alien.

"Look for disturbances I reckon, something that if the Demon left the building, it would be able to get past. Or maybe it could do that from the beginning...Hmm..."

He began to find a way to get in quietly. He would make rounds around the building testing the doors and windows.
Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 23 min ago

@Gentlemanvaultboy
The principal was checking with all the teachers so he could get a list of who was missing. He needed to know who was responsible. But if the children that had made it out knew they weren't talking. Once he checked with a teacher he had them take their students to the gymnasium. He figured that was a safe enough place for them and it would get them put of sight. He wanted as little attention on this incident as possible.

He frowned when the agents started to arrive in less than subtle ways. He was going to have to talk to the director about this. He made his way over to the one that asked who was in charge. "I asked the director to be discreet. This is an elite school. The last thing I want is a media circus on top of this. I am the principal. I am in charge here. Which of you is in charge?"
Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by Sewer Rat
Raw
Avatar of Sewer Rat

Sewer Rat

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

"That!" Said Archie, poof(I know POOF??)ing right in the middle, "Will-a be me! Also, Mr. Principal, if this was and 'Elite' School, then why would there be a demon summoning?"

After that, he turned and went into the gates of the school, grabbing out his dagger, and trying to cut open the ward, with enough effort, he opened it. Hoping to find a demon, more or less for his personal use. Going inside, he heard the whimpers of children, "Well it's not my birthday! Who could it be?!" Archie said with fake curiosity, making his way toward the sound he danced, then saw the origin of the sound, in a room. He opened the door with ease, was it supposed to be locked? And jumped out, "Boo!"
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Gentlemanvaultboy
Raw
Avatar of Gentlemanvaultboy

Gentlemanvaultboy

Member Seen 1 hr ago

@KatherinWinter

Curwen glanced over his shoulder and scowled. What the hell were they doing with that flashy stuff? He expected that sort of nonsense from a kid, but McCollough? The man was nearly as old as him. That wasn't the only good point this principle raised either. Point was, no one had been assigned the lead on this case. He raised an eyebrow as one of the guys he didn't know much about took off around the side of the building. That wasn't good. If anyone went off half-cocked and started agitating the demon then there was no telling what could happen to the kids that were still inside. Somebody was going to have to try and take charge or this could all go very bad very quickly. He turned back to try before suddenly teleported right in beside him, in full view of the assembled students, took command of the operation and then ran in all gung-ho knowing nothing about the situation.

Curwen was gobsmacked. What the hell? Where had the agency found that stupid little shit and what in gods name had made them think it was a good idea to hire him? He turned back to the principle with renewed urgency. "I need to know everything you do, everything that happened up until we got here. Think hard, the smallest of details might save your students lives. It's appearance, demands it's made, who it took, and any strange incidents leading up to the abduction. I thought we had more time, but apparently for some god forsaken reason we do not." The last bit was said teeth pressed together with almost enough force to leave an imprint in steel. His face was turning red. It was clear that, as upset as the principle might be about how things were being handled it was nowhere near what Agent Curwen was experiencing right at this moment. "After that, if you know the demon is still inside, you need to evacuate proper. The wards are still intact so I think it may have gotten inside while possessing a human body, and if its out and about then the wards should keep it inside unless it grabs another. Say you found a note detailing a bomb threat on campus. You'll be lauded for your prompt action to keep the students safe and we will modify the memories of anyone who disagrees."
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Bluetommy
Raw
Avatar of Bluetommy

Bluetommy Getting Back Into It

Member Seen 1 day ago

@Gentlemanvaultboy

Russel flew back to Daniel's waiting arm, having seen nothing. He still made a point of crowing with a grave intensity that none but Daniel could sense. Daniel scowled as he ran a finger under the bird's chin, making his way over to where Curwen was quickly taking charge of the situation. Made sense, he was the most senior of all of them. The kid's attempts to make himself seem important were embarrassing if he was honest, though his own method of transportation could be seen in a similar way. He hadn't had much time to set up a true teleportation spell, so he had to make do with a much less subtle ritual. As a consequence, it was far louder and flashier than a simpler method that would be, but there wasn't much to be done about that.

Russel's growing worry had an effect on Daniel's own mental state. He made a noise with his lips and tossed Russel into the air with a move of his arm. The bird shot off into the sky, ready to be recalled at any time.

He stood next to Curwen, projecting a much more traditional government agency look with his dress suit over most everyone else on site's more conservative attire. He watched as the kid pushed his way through the gate.

"Good lord," he growled out in a resigned voice. "Should I follow?" he asked Curwen in a hushed tone. He'd rather not have to deal with the paperwork of losing an agent so soon into a mission. "I'd be more than willing to yank him out if we need more time."
Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by SpawnMeme
Raw

SpawnMeme

Member Seen 6 days ago

█▀▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ░ ░ █▀▀█ █▀█ ▄█░
█░▀█ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ █▄▀█ ░▄▀ ░█░
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ░ ░ █▄▄█ █▄▄ ▄█▄

@Bluetommy@Gentlemanvaultboy@Typhon@KatherinWinter
Gynar would be seen stepping towards both Curwen and Russel, his large backpack sagging with whatever was inside it as he meandered forward. His black eyes surveyed the scene around him, making note of all the students, supervisors, teachers and other individuals whom roamed outside still. He lowly sighed once again as he raised his right hand up that was covered in black gloves to slowly rub his forehead. He also made note of the kid whom decided to just... walk towards the gate without any knowledge of what was going on, and something seemed to spur the Grey on as he would go to drop his pack and begin to quickly sift through such.

The alien Grey would be seen simply digging through his pack for something, before he'd be seen pulling out a sort of... radar gun, albeit a modified version of it that held a large satellite dish on the end that glowed green, the receiver of such appearing silver as he'd go to start turning some dials on the end. A large digital screen would then show off a camera that flipped through a variety of spectrums, with a HUD that displayed a number of things from local electrical readings and so forth. The alien Grey attempting to aim it down the line of the invisible wards in an attempt to gather any... odd electromagnetic readings.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by KatherinWinter
Raw
GM
Avatar of KatherinWinter

KatherinWinter Unidentified Lifeform

Member Seen 23 min ago

@Storybookandco @Eviledd1984 @SpawnMeme @Gentlemanvaultboy @Malygris @Typhon @Bluetommy
They would find the wards around the school solid at least at first. It appeared that the demon hadn't broken them to get in which meant that the demon had come in one of three ways. One it had either ridden in on a human host. Two it had been summoned with in the school. Or three its nature didn't affect the wards. Unfortunately before anyone could determine which of the three had happened Agent Archie walked right through the wards.

Unfortunately Archie aura was dark enough to set off the wards. Alarms screeched causing the students that hadn't made it to the auditorium to run screaming. The school starting shaking. Whatever demon had been in the school had been contained by the wards that were supposed to keep the students safe. Unfortunately for the agents that was no longer the case.

Archie had weakened the wards enough that the demon slipped out. There wasn't a single trace of it. Now it was free in the world and the agents had no clue what it's agenda was or what kind of demon it was. Not only that but sirens indicated that human authorities were on their way which meant they wouldn't be getting information from anyone any time soon. Chose would descend on the school within minutes.
Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by Eviledd1984
Raw
Avatar of Eviledd1984

Eviledd1984 The Memer With No Name.

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

@KatherinWinter

Henry "Hank" Dauterive / Michelle "Micheal" Jones

The two men were still arguing and trying to figure out how to get to the kids, But the earth began to sake but they thought it was something else. "Okay how about we instead of arguing and messing about we discuss a plan" Henry said rubbing the back of his neck, "How about we figure out another way to save those kids and also try to find and deal with the demon WITHOUT any causality or anyone seeing us" He added furrowing his brow.

"Okay Robert Smith we'll do it your way, But when we meet these assholes we're gonna do it my way" Micheal said as the two men were walking away for a moment trying to look for a passageway to the captured children. The two of them walking along the hallway of where they were currently their weapons at the ready.
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Storybookandco
Raw

Storybookandco

Member Seen 6 mos ago

Jericho would be on the other side of the school investigating the wards as they were broken and the shit hit the fan.

"Ahh bollucks!"

He said as he sprinted back to the others surprisingly fast.

"What the hell happened?!"

He looked and saw Archie strut into the school. He turned to Curwen, saying not so happily.

"Please don't tell me...Damnitt...remind me to beat that kid when this is over..."

He sighs angrily. He looks at the others and says.

"What's the plan? I mean I can keep it distracted with illusions if it isn't too powerful, but I cant distract it and fight at the same time...if we are going to do something we should do it quickly."

@SpawnMeme@Bluetommy@Gentlemanvaultboy@KatherinWinter
1x Like Like
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet