"It's Hero Time!"
Name: Benjamin Kirby Tennyson
Nicknames/Titles: Ben 10, Tennyson, Doofus, Protector of Earth, Hero of The Highbreed Wars, Conqueror of Vilgax, and Bearer of The Omnitrix...To name a few.
Affiliation: Full-time Hero and Plumber (not the toilet kind)
Personality: At his core, Ben is driven by a desire to do the right thing and help others. While at times, he's found himself consumed by his pride and arrogance, however well-earned after his myriad achievements, he always manages to remember where his heart lies when it counts. In other words, Ben's a real stand-up guy...Though he isn't without his snarky side, and loves verbally fighting his opponents just as much as he does physically.
Biography: Ben's story starts over seven years back, when he was 10 years old on a road trip with his Grandpa Max and Cousin Gwen. In a freak coincidence, the Omnitrix, a device capable of transforming its bearer into any number of alien species, landed on Earth and attached itself to Ben. The rest, as some would say, is history. Since way back then, Tennyson has proved himself time and time again as a Hero, facing off against terrestrial troublemakers, galactic threats, and even interdimensional villains, finding himself on top every time. It might not have always been easy; he's had plenty of times where he's been down in the dirt, defeated and ruined. He's even nearly died a few times!
But in the end, Ben 10 wouldn't stay down, and always figured a way through the problem. Whether it was the galactic conqueror Vilgax, who sought the Omnitrix's power to lay claim to the universe, the Highbreed, who planned intergalactic genocide in the name of purity, or even Dagon, an interdimensional demon made of pure energy and power, he faced it head-on and won. Because when lives are on the line....
IT'S HERO TIME!
- The Omnitrix - Considered one of, if not the most powerful device in existence in Ben's universe, the Omnitrix is a watch-like piece of Galvan technology courtesy of their First Thinker, Azmuth; his magnum opus, in fact. With it, the wielder can transform into an unknown but certainly astonishing number of alien races, utilizing their abilities to best suit the situation. Listing off all of his forms would take forever, so just be certain that if a situation calls for it, Ben can, and will, answer it. [LIMITATIONS: Ben's Omnitrix is locked out of using the Celestialsapien DNA sample. It also does not have access to the Master Control function, and its charge has been weakened considerably. Staying in one form for a long time shouldn't be an issue, but multiple shifts mid-fight could drain it fast.]
- Plumber Training - While you wouldn't expect it from his build, Ben is extremely well-trained and physically capable even without the Omnitrix, capable of outmaneuvering even skilled opponents. He has years of experience, and training from his grandpa Max to thank for this.
- Photographic Memory - Ben possesses a photographic memory, though it isn't something he thinks about much, and doesn't come up often. Still, it's a talent that can't be overlooked.
- Omnitrix Mode: Scan Mode - The Omnitrix is able to scan alien lifeforms, unlocking them as transformations. However, if the sample is too far away, the Omnitrix can become locked in Scan Mode until the sample is found.
- Omnitrix Mode: Lifeform Lock - The Omnitrix can be manually set to lock the user in an alien form for an extended period of time. This is not recommended, as long time spent as a different species can have undesired consequences. Not to mention, once the Lifeform Lock is ended, the Omnitrix will usually need to recuperate for the time spent in transformation.
Other: Y'know, I always thought flight would be a cool power....Long as you don't, like, crash into anything.