@PrettyWings Yeup, looks good! Feel free to move Daphne over to the Character Tab.
Fallus EstellCharacter SummaryName:Estell Silverkit of the Fallus Tribe
Aliases: The Silver Fox, Warden of the Last Mance, The Dancer of the White Glades, Teeth at the Throat of the Broken
Place of Origin: A secret place known only as The Last Manse, nestled somewhere in the forests of The Salyia Triumvirate
Occupation: DruidCharacter AttributesHeight: 4’10”
Weight: 119 lbs
Tattoos/Scars/Piercings: Her body is covered in swirls of silver that interlock in a lattice work. At certain phases of the moon, the swirls move, snake, and twist. She swears that one could see the constellations and star between the swirls.
Day To Day Attire: In the wilds she dons a mask and her white robes. Her shield and spear are artifacts of her tribe that she carries into the Hunt. She pads her coat or wears heels to make herself appear fuller and taller, further altering how she really looks.
Strengths: "Blessed Spirits. I thank you for what you have given me."
- Shamanic Estell is a natural conduit to the spirits and elements. She is attuned to the wilds and the spirits whisper to her. Animals see her always as friend. The land itself provides for her quarry. Whether this is actually the world speaking through her, or her own sense of intuition and animal kin - she wields their power to spread the glades through the powers of Earth, Plant, Beast, and Weather, to bring life back to the 'Broken' places of the world.
- Dancer of the Glades While hunters use bows and warriors blades, the Dancer finds her partner with the spear and after much training, they become a awe-inspiring duo indeed. Estell uses a spear and shield when on the hunt and has been trained in a type of martial arts where she performs acrobatics whilst equipped. She can use the spear to vault, jump, slide, spin to strike at the flanks and rear of her quarry, spinning to deflect with the shield so that another strike is soon to follow. Running down animals in the wilds have taught her to be surprisingly fast and nimble over uneven terrain.
- One with Nature Even outside the woods, Estell knows a little bit about the natural world, agriculture, animals, the hunt, and terrain. She could look into the sky and navigate by the stars. She could look at some clouds and predict some rain. She knows what herbs would work with what, and how to prepare a boar for a meal, or find shelter for the night.
Weaknesses: "And make sure that I know my failings."
- Superstitious Regardless of whether the voices in her head are hers or not, Estell remains stoically traditional. She must follow a staggering amount of taboos that outsiders would find odd or even dangerous. Examples: While outside but surrounded by walls, Estell must not show her face (aka in cities). A portion of her water, wine, food, must be sacrificed before every meal. She must sing the Arias of the Luna Goddess at half and full moon. Etc.
- Surivor's Guilt Estell is the last of the Fallus Tribe. The rest dying on the pilgrimage to protect the Last Manse when the Triumvirate called the other tribes of the Last Manse to a crusade to destroy the Broken. Only a handful of the elders reached the Manse. They died years ago. She is the last, and the weight of their loss and maintaining their ways and traditions weighs heavily on her. She believes that had she been stronger, wiser, maybe she could have saved someone. She was only a child when it happened, but the details matter little. She blames herself.
- Sheltered Estell grew under the tutelage of the Fallus Tribe. They were secretive, traditional, believing more in magic and spirits than technology. Outside the natural world, Estell understands or knows little.
- Fear the Broken Estell hates the Broken, and commonly will volunteer with the Triumvirate demands their extermination. She knows the spells to hide herself and those around her, but though she dares not admit it, the pain they caused her had left a scar. She fears them above all else, freezing like a deer when they come close, making all those terrible memories come screaming back.Magic
- Wood Spear: A direct attack. Fashioned from her own magic, a javelin of thorned brambled wood erupts from her fingers. Those it pierces find the wood to splinter and grow within them, causing egregious wounds. If whatever it strikes cannot be pierce, the javelin will erupt into a shower of sharp splinters.
- Entangled in Roots and Thorns: To hold the foes at bay or control the battlefield, Estell can set a bush of 4 meters of any shape to sprout from the earth. The bush lashes out to those atop or nearby like an animal caught, wrapping and entangling them in crushing roots. The more they struggle, the more they hurt themselves. The bush only lasts a few minutes before crumbling to dust.
- The Call of Tooth and Tail: Estell summons creatures to her aid. They will fearlessly attack whom she commands or defend her as needed. Additionally they can be instructed to perform a singular simple task before being released from service. This power is greatly limited by whatever animals are nearby, and thus, she might be without aid under certain conditions.
- Regrowth: Cast upon plants, they revitalize and bloom as if the height of spring. Cast upon a person, wound redouble their efforts to heal. Wounds will not close before someone's eyes but give it a little time. Broken bones heal astonishingly quickly.
- Skin of Bark and Vine: An enchantment that does one of two things. A layer of bark grows like scales upon ones skin, helping to repel damage. Additionally, a person's skin takes a greenish tone. They are unnaturally sinuous and flexible, twisting out of their binds, and dipping easily around incoming fire.
- Embrace the Earth Cast before her, a fissure opens 10 meters long, 1 meter wide, and 3 meters deep. Unlike her other spells, this pit remains until time and nature reclaim the earth naturally. Stone will also crack at her will.
- Listen to her Ire Channeling, Estell becomes the center of a quake 8 meters in diameter, the earth shaking beneath her feet can move at her command, traveling in any direction as she concentrates. The longer the quake remains in one area, the more damage the terrain gets. Houses can be torn asunder, and foes can be buried should they stay put long enough, swallowed by the earth.
- Nothing Save the Dust in the Wind A dust devil picks up around Estell. It allows for some cover from arrows, but mostly this spell protects her and her allies from sight and from senses. Whilst in the cloud, she can walk through Broken Lands with nary being bothered, being seen as nothing but a storm. It immediately fails if she gets too close to one.
- Cleansing Rains A gentle summer shower falls upon Estell. A mild cure for dehydration, the rains themselves carry the essence of wholeness and purity. Venoms, diseases, curses, all weaken in the rains, until its washed away.PossessionsItems Of Note:
- Fallus Glade Dancer Spear The spear is of wood and obsidian stone, notched and marked in ancient ruins that tell the tales of the spirits and the First Fallus People that field to the Glades of the World in the before time. It doubles as her staff for magical purposes.
- Fallus Glade Dancer Shield The shield is hardwood, treated again and again to be as strong as any metal. It too holds a story in the runes and animals that blanket it's surface.
- Silverfox Mask and Coat She wears this in honor and respect for the Fallus, who wore the masks of animals on hunts, vision quests, and pilgrimage. Its made of various furs and is more for show than giving her any advantage, though its many tails seem to move rather unpredictably.
- Pouch of Ritual Herbs and Bones The pouch holds what she needs for her prayers and rituals. She can use these for various little tricks but mostly she uses them to propagate the spirits. She can cast bones to potentially predict a path or a fortune, but again, its accuracy is unreliable.Historythe Triumvirate had relied upon the Fallus People to protect some of their secrets, some of their sacred places. Connections of the old world and new. The Fallus particularly built their culture upon discovery of the Last Manse, a great manor so far from civilization no flame from the Time of Fire had lapped at its walls. The people that would be the Fallus were saved by it when they fled north to escape the fires, finding treasures, and knowledge, and supplies within it massive bulk. Centuries later, the Last Manse became more than a home, it was a temple to the old gods, the gods who died and let the new gods live and grow. It was the Fallus calling to commune with the old and the new, and through them the magic of nature was born.
The Triumvirate had reached out to this tribe in their lands, offering a purpose in return for service. The Fallus sent their shamans, their dancers to explore the unknown wilderness and the frozen lands beyond. In doing so, they found other places to protect, the learn, to grow. Estell was the great great great granddaughter of these first people, the remains of a Korean Families living in Seattle.
She was always with them, taught to become one of their shamans within the huts on their scouting pilgrimages to the east. But then the word came, the Triumvirate needed the Fallus to exterminate the Broken whose lands had claimed some of the Dakotas. Her family was to return home, keep watch over the Manse while the other more war like clans went to battle. They thought their magic would keep them safe, but it was a mistake, a small mistake, a child that had kicked an aluminum can that attracted a Broken Watcher. It came too close, spotted the intruders, and attacked. The magic fell, and their group was hunted.
Only a handful of elders and she made it to the Manse. One by one, they died, and she is the last of them.
Room for one more? I was thinking about a mage that uses wildly chaotic temporal magic, wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff like that. Limited in that his magic can cause rips in space time or have undesired effects. If that's too crazy I can always make a more generic character, let me know what you think.