1 User and 3 Guests viewing this page
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by Techspert
Raw
Avatar of Techspert

Techspert Magic Steve

Member Seen 13 days ago

<Snipped quote by Techspert>

*an Amaranthine appendage blocks your blade, seemingly appearing from nowhere*

You do not want to challenge me. You'd be going against your group's wishes. Even they'd prefer aeron dead.


I act on my own accord. If you'd like them to intervene, ask them yourself.
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by souleaterfan320
Raw
Avatar of souleaterfan320

souleaterfan320 RP Veteran (Cain)

Member Seen 2 days ago

<Snipped quote by souleaterfan320>

I act on my own accord. If you'd like them to intervene, ask them yourself.


Hawk: tsk, so be it.

*you are violently thrown back by an unseen force*
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by Techspert
Raw
Avatar of Techspert

Techspert Magic Steve

Member Seen 13 days ago

<Snipped quote by Techspert>

Hawk: tsk, so be it.

*you are violently thrown back by an unseen force*


Hole!
*A gravity well opens below you*
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by Threads of Fate
Raw
Avatar of Threads of Fate

Threads of Fate Xirqiae-Ulthar

Member Seen 3 mos ago

<Snipped quote by Threads of Fate>

*Claps once*


*Thinks* That's really not a good thing.
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by System
Raw
Avatar of System

System Rica

Member Seen 21 days ago

<Snipped quote by System>

*Thinks* That's really not a good thing.


*A question mark appears in front of you*
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by Stabby
Raw
Avatar of Stabby

Stabby Entity Flicker

Member Seen 7 days ago

<Snipped quote by Stabby>

Shinji: no, not yet.

*finds one, an a decent sized rock next to it*

Hmm... convienient.

*using the rock, I snap the signs pole clean from its base, and then, also using the rock, I bend the sign until it snaps partially in an area, creating a makeshift axe*

...eh, not the best, but it might help.

*walks in*

Hey. Can I use this to fend off things here?

*points at the makeshift weapon in my hand*


Ok.

*Waits. Blinks when I see the makeshift weapon.*

... It should, but damn you've got some absurd baseline strength. I take it that you're not one hundred percent human?
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by souleaterfan320
Raw
Avatar of souleaterfan320

souleaterfan320 RP Veteran (Cain)

Member Seen 2 days ago

<Snipped quote by souleaterfan320>

Hole!
*A gravity well opens below you*


*you find that I have anchored myself temporarily into the dimension upon activation of your ability*

Bad choice. You're throwing your life away for no reason.

*summons twin swords of amaranthine*

Hidden 7 mos ago Post by souleaterfan320
Raw
Avatar of souleaterfan320

souleaterfan320 RP Veteran (Cain)

Member Seen 2 days ago

<Snipped quote by souleaterfan320>

Ok.

*Waits. Blinks when I see the makeshift weapon.*

... It should, but damn you've got some absurd baseline strength. I take it that you're not one hundred percent human?


Shinji:
...not originally, no. Its...complicated.
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by Stabby
Raw
Avatar of Stabby

Stabby Entity Flicker

Member Seen 7 days ago

<Snipped quote by Stabby>

Shinji:
...not originally, no. Its...complicated.


Maybe you can tell me once the base is renovated.
So, you ready?
Hidden 7 mos ago 7 mos ago Post by souleaterfan320
Raw
Avatar of souleaterfan320

souleaterfan320 RP Veteran (Cain)

Member Seen 2 days ago

<Snipped quote by souleaterfan320>

Maybe you can tell me once the base is renovated.
So, you ready?

Shinji:
*turns to face the door*

Yep. Lets do this.
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by Stabby
Raw
Avatar of Stabby

Stabby Entity Flicker

Member Seen 7 days ago

<Snipped quote by Stabby>
Shinji:
*turns to face the door*

Yep. Lets do this.


All right!
...

How exactly do I get it started?
Hidden 7 mos ago 7 mos ago Post by souleaterfan320
Raw
Avatar of souleaterfan320

souleaterfan320 RP Veteran (Cain)

Member Seen 2 days ago

<Snipped quote by souleaterfan320>

All right!
...

How exactly do I get it started?

Shinji:
.....

*chuckles*

Uh, thats a good question. Just keep flipping switches and hitting buttons. Whenever it starts overheating, do the last thing you did but opposite. If you flipped a lever, just flip it back the other way, and it should start cooling down. There should be a gauge on there somewhere that should tell you heat and pressure. You wanna get it in the green range steadily.
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by Techspert
Raw
Avatar of Techspert

Techspert Magic Steve

Member Seen 13 days ago

<Snipped quote by Techspert>

*you find that I have anchored myself temporarily into the dimension upon activation of your ability*

Bad choice. You're throwing your life away for no reason.

*summons twin swords of amaranthine*



I don't intend to throw anything away.
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by Stabby
Raw
Avatar of Stabby

Stabby Entity Flicker

Member Seen 7 days ago

<Snipped quote by Stabby>
Shinji:
.....

*chuckles*

Uh, thats a good question. Just keep flipping switches and hitting buttons. Whenever it starts overheating, do the last thing you did but opposite. If you flipped a lever, just flip it back the other way, and it should start cooling down. There should be a gauge on there somewhere that should tell you heat and pressure. You wanna get it in the green range steadily.


Pfffft

Guess neither of us are really tech geniuses then.
*Starts by staring at the panels and inferring as much info as I can before I make informed guesses. Proceeds to then act on those guesses as I start pressing buttons and flipping switches.*
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by souleaterfan320
Raw
Avatar of souleaterfan320

souleaterfan320 RP Veteran (Cain)

Member Seen 2 days ago

<Snipped quote by souleaterfan320>

Pfffft

Guess neither of us are really tech geniuses then.
*Starts by staring at the panels and inferring as much info as I can before I make informed guesses. Proceeds to then act on those guesses as I start pressing buttons and flipping switches.*


*as you do, It roars to life, and the gauges goes up a little. You are still far below the green range*

Shinji: *grips my makeshift weapon*

Well, here we go.

*watches all glass panes, and every entrance, and peeks around the room, glancing down the nearby halways for any enemies*
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by souleaterfan320
Raw
Avatar of souleaterfan320

souleaterfan320 RP Veteran (Cain)

Member Seen 2 days ago

<Snipped quote by souleaterfan320>

I don't intend to throw anything away.


...

*dashes toward you, slicing at your abdomen*
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by Stabby
Raw
Avatar of Stabby

Stabby Entity Flicker

Member Seen 7 days ago

<Snipped quote by Stabby>

*as you do, It roars to life, and the gauges goes up a little. You are still far below the green range*

Shinji: *grips my makeshift weapon*

Well, here we go.

*watches all glass panes, and every entrance, and peeks around the room, glancing down the nearby halways for any enemies*


*Flicks a few switches on the left while keeping an eye on the gauge. I have yet to touch any dials.*
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by Ignacious
Raw
Avatar of Ignacious

Ignacious Spirit

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

<Snipped quote by Ignacious>

*He body rebuilds itself in a ruby glow*


*turns back and gets jnto a readied stance again*
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by Ignacious
Raw
Avatar of Ignacious

Ignacious Spirit

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

<Snipped quote by Ignacious>

*I close my fist and the explode*
Who are you?


*I appear unfazed as the smoke clears, I swing my sword in your direction and a large energy slash flies towards you*
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by Spiritblitz
Raw
Avatar of Spiritblitz

Spiritblitz Uncle Death

Member Seen 1 hr ago

<Snipped quote by Spiritblitz>

Probably a good amount, I imagine?


Yeah, there is a lot of us. So we should get a lot of people out of here in no time.
↑ Top
1 User and 3 Guests viewing this page
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet